Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy (32324 Views)

EFCC Raises Task Force Against Dollarization Of Economy / Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness / N2.5bn Scam Puts FG On Edge As Minister Cancels Gotv Licence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Nnamdipapa(m): 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
or Senate president!
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by kolas88(m): 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hailing somebody that cannot win just three states is an act of foolishness. It was evident in the just concluded Ekiti election where LP had 195 vote out of the available over 300k votes. Osun is next to watch out.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by tctrills: 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
Dear Ned, millions of Nigerians will disagree with what you postulated. This movement is bigger than Obi himself. It is the masses vs the elites who have subjugated them for long and I'll advise that since you are contesting for the Senate, don't make the voters in your senatorial zone to hate you because of this singular topic. Nigerians have unanimously agreed that Peter Obi is the best man for the job and no one except God can stop him. My advice to you as a friend
I believe you are naive but time would tell. Peter Obi is a wonderful man but the Nigerian system can't have him as president.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by bmsteady(m): 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
Dear Ned, millions of Nigerians will disagree with what you postulated. This movement is bigger than Obi himself. It is the masses vs the elites who have subjugated them for long and I'll advise that since you are contesting for the Senate, don't make the voters in your senatorial zone to hate you because of this singular topic. Nigerians have unanimously agreed that Peter Obi is the best man for the job and no one except God can stop him. My advice to you as a friend

Who tell you all these??

BAT is the one coming 2023 and is not going there to fix Nigeria, His mission is clear, simple and precise; Return us back to what Ibo suspended in Jan 15 1966: regional system of govt, and Original names; Federation of Nigeria or Union Of Nigeria

if you people refuse; Oodua nation no going back!

So Your Obi will rule your eastern region likewise others. Everyone shall be force to develop her own region

BAT2023
Federation of Nigeria
Regional system
Odua Nation

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Goldenkrezi: 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
helinues:

Are you referring to Soro Soke youths a.k.a End SARS looters?

May I remind you that those ones would prefer to watch BBA on election day than going out to vote.

You guys need to redo your calculations

This kid you still no get sense grin
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by simplesearch: 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
Funny man! So he should help you guys turn around the economy you all messed up, so you guys can continue to have enough in the coffer to plunder and marry more under age girls as wife, while he remains incapacitated to act. No way, if he must save money and the economy, he must also have the executive power to punish and jail the thieves.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by NaijaCover(m): 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Gohs: 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
Obi movement has begun and no power can stop this one.

Obi go land Aso Rock for 2023.

CONFIRM!!!
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by ufotty2001: 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
This man need to be given a fresh pus.sy.. so that his brain can be reset
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by nedekid: 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
Dreal1247:
And you commissioner for polygamy aka children abuser.
Some people who are supposed to be shinning Peter Obi's shoes just because of the poor Government system are now teaching him what to do.
Oga, Ned no de category of shoe sinner oh. Forget about his love for women and large family.
For him to have passed such pleasant comments on Obi shows he has great regards for him.
Note, in the 1990s in the UK, any Nigerian that mattered home and abroad, presidents to kings, politicians, big time businessmen, captains of industry, guymen etc knew Ned nwoko as a lawyer and patronized his chambers. They all had something to do with him. Peter I guess too.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
The funny thing about this is a motivation to youth you criticise obi you make him more popular he grants interviews he wows! And get more followers undecided cheesy
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by chimeremodlyn: 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/06/21/peter-obi-will-be-better-suited-as-minister-of-economy-says-ned-nwoko/

who is this one? wont he mind his business marrying small girls? who asked his opinion here abeg?

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by reuben81: 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/06/21/peter-obi-will-be-better-suited-as-minister-of-economy-says-ned-nwoko/
I agreed with u,even if he does the majority in the house and Senate will APC or PDP,the majority will impeach him or make his government ungovernable
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by GreenCovering: 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
Or less.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by reuben81: 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
MurderX:
Ned - Ya Fada dia
you guys are the people de marketing Obi must u insult ur elder,he just air his view

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Amalekki: 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
grin
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Akmarshal(m): 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
Maxymilliano:

Gbam, let him start from there. We cant hand over Nigeria to Obi China to experiment.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Fahdiga(m): 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
maasoap:

At least, it is good now that you have a candidate to support. You will stop wasting your time trolling Tinubu
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Nnamdipapa(m): 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
Get your PVC

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by aspabay(m): 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
I can bet he will fail even as a minister.

His policies are al fallacies and sweet talk.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Thinkfree(m): 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
which masses are you talking about? The ones in South East that will be disenfranchised by the ipob faction with it's leader in Finland or the masses in South west that 70% of them will vote for jagaban? I don't believe you are talking about the masses in the north that only know three names which are atiku Tinubu and kwankwaso?

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by tctrills: 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
Freedom34:
Lolz.....how was d 'economy' of anambala during (and after) his 8-year stint as governor biko?

An African proverb says: ""Look at the cloth/dressing of d person who promises to cloth u first b4 u start to rejoice"
cool
You asked a great question, now go on Google, and do some research about the economy of Anambra under Obi. Some of the things you would find out are;
Anambra became one of the least indebted states.
Anambra had the biggest bank savings of any other state.
Anambra invested more into the capital market than any other state.
Anambra became the national center for SMEs, beating Lagos to the first position.
For the first time in more than 25 years, a multinational invested in the state.
You can find out more via google.

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Temptee101(m): 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
Even a child molester is talking.

Who is even granting all these charlatans audience.

I don't blame him, he has acquired enough wealth for his generation through our ever clueless govt.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Ijoba85: 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
Please house , where can I do industrial training in Ogun state , mowe precisely
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by PHIPEX(m): 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
So that you and your colleagues will mess him up like you did to Ngozi Okonjo Iweala

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Urchmantete: 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
Na people wey Bubu dey use share the national cake. E don dey put him dirty mouth for wetin no concern am
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Temptee101(m): 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
reuben81:
you guys are the people de marketing Obi must u insult ur elder,he just air his view

Shut up

You are inconsequential to this struggle.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
SEE ANOTHER JUDAS ISCARIOT BROTHER OF FATHER MBAKA WHO DOESNT KNOW THAT THE YOUTHS OF THIS NATION ARE TIRED OF HAVING ANCESTORS AS LEADERS AND ARE YEARNING FOR A YOUNG PRAGMATIC LEADER WHO WILL GIVE THEIR LIVES A MEANING.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by sylve11: 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:

Oga Mahdiga, nor be about like that. embarassed cool
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by sirray001: 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
Youths must obey 2023. Let's all answer the clarion call to make Nigeria great again.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by dochenaj: 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
Nigerian political party system is not based on ideologies.

If this was the US, I'll say he may be right since if the President's party doesn't control the Senate and HOR, they will frustrate him.

But we know that in Nigeria decamping from your party and joining another party is very commonplace.

So I can assure you that if Obi wins, there will be mass decamping into Labour Party by a sufficient number of people in the Senate and HOR.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Blitzerz: 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
There's something about this man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Nigerian Students In Malaysia (Photos) / Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version / Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.