Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy (32323 Views)

EFCC Raises Task Force Against Dollarization Of Economy / Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness / N2.5bn Scam Puts FG On Edge As Minister Cancels Gotv Licence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Ventrue: 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
SHUT UP, NED NWOKO A HIRED MERCENARY
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Mariangeles(f): 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
helinues:

Are you referring to Soro Soke youths a.k.a End SARS looters?

May I remind you that those ones would prefer to watch BBA on election day than going out to vote.

You guys need to redo your calculations

E go shock you!

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by statesman6: 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
Dear Ned, millions of Nigerians will disagree with what you postulated. This movement is bigger than Obi himself. It is the masses vs the elites who have subjugated them for long and I'll advise that since you are contesting for the Senate, don't make the voters in your senatorial zone to hate you because of this singular topic. Nigerians have unanimously agreed that Peter Obi is the best man for the job and no one except God can stop him. My advice to you as a friend
Good point but read and digest his point again. President alone cannot make things work in Nigeria. The Nigeria political structure (Executive, legislature and judiciary) will go against PO. If he emerge as president, the man will struggle to keep balance
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Johel(m): 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Udemzy05: 5:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
I always laugh out loud when I hear some Igbos calling Yoruba betrayals.

Igbos are their own worse enemies, from it's our turn to rule,now they have change topic.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Dikadigift(m): 5:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
Go and get your PVC,
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by pcagbaji(m): 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
Dey there. The ship has already sailed
Ok
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Gozac: 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
From the comments so far one can deduce that Nigeria is not yet ripe and ready for the kind of leadership that will turn around the fortunes of this nation
The shackles of politics, region, religion and tribes that have kept this country down is still entangling the populace
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
Minister of Nigeria Economy
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by bluediesel03: 6:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
post=114020784:

Pandora, take to this advice from Nwoko with immediate alacrity.
Atleast you will have hope till then.
Jokers everywhere.
.So at your age you still benefit from corrupt leaders we have and you like the way Nigeria is?all of you that are enemies of this country moving forward God will disappoint you guys.Your life will be like the plan of those criminal leaders have for this country.Nigeria must rise.I used to see as reasonable person not knowing you are one of those sycophants benefiting from corruption.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by okuta007: 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/06/21/peter-obi-will-be-better-suited-as-minister-of-economy-says-ned-nwoko/

Ned is a very foolish man without political education - no wonder he is a pedophile

Obi does not need to be a member of the PDP or APC

IF he wins, 80% of the so-called APC or PDP members will beg to decamp to the Labor Party

These "anywhere belle face" politicians will do anything to stay in power and they will all buy into the OBI ideology and fall in line

Why will they fall in line? go read the Constitution - The Nigerian President is almost a Monarch or Emperor with tremendous powers

He can dissolve the National Assembly and call for fresh elections because he is both the Head of State and Head of Government

Once he dissolves the National Assembly calling for fresh elections, he will appoint an INEC chairman in the mould of FEMI FALANA

Once the by elections are free and fair with EFCC on the alert to effectively arrest and prosecute anyone into vote buying or

Anyone causing trouble - IT IS GAME OVER - even a retired principal in your street who is a disciplinarian and member of Labor Party

will be elected and find himself in the senate - or house of reps and with OBI marshalling the bully pulpit - he will get a Labor Majority

Anyhow - so let NWOKO focus his energy on marrying Teenagers and leave OBI alone

Nwoko is a part of the evil establishment holding Nigeria down and they will all be Consumed by the coming revolution!

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by SoapQueen(f): 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/06/21/peter-obi-will-be-better-suited-as-minister-of-economy-says-ned-nwoko/

Just like you'll be best suited as an ancestor, a deity of some sort because you look 100% like an oracle.

Idiot!!
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
.... you want him as Minster of the economy while the president continues stealing unabatedly...
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by VirileNelly2420: 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
Freedom34:
Lolz.....how was d 'economy' of anambala during (and after) his 8-year stint as governor biko?

An African proverb says: ""Look at the cloth/dressing of d person who promises to cloth u first b4 u start to rejoice"
cool
Outdated!
So, if Peter Obi wants to build house for me, because he is yet to build house in his village, I see him to b incapable?

Oh yes. U heard me well. Peter Obi has not built house in his home town Agulu. I know his place.
He lives in outdated house built by his parents.

Are u an Anambrarian?
Go and verify, Obi left Anambra economy in an enviable state when leaving office. Enemy of gud governance can state otherwise though.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by kingyakos: 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
helinues:

Well, Obi would have done better or perhaps done the same as a president but not something extra ordinary. You guys too dey hype this man.. haba

So you guys believe you can change the mindset of millions of Nigerians to vote for Obi? From which region outside SE?

The skull miners joined Amala and ewedu people from SW

Irrespective of the regions in North, na all joined together when it comes to calling them almajiri,poverty headquarters.

SS , LP is an allien Party to them as they have no stake in the party, at least the still have reasonable stakes in Apc and Pdp, so Obi getting 15% votes from any of the SS States mean say him tried when Okowa would be Atiku's VP

Meanwhile, within SE that Obi is from , the political elites are keeping mum about Obi's presidency. Pdp is still rooted in SE cos those who have won the Party ticket would want to win their election and for their presidential candidate to win as well.

Obi could have left Pdp early and build LP earlier from scratch.

SS SE don't vote party, they vote candidate and you need to see the turn up on the first LP meeting in Calabar.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by VirileNelly2420: 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
Dreal1247:
And you commissioner for polygamy aka children abuser.
Some people who are supposed to be shinning Peter Obi's shoes just because of the poor Government system are now teaching him what to do.
He knows d truth, just dat he's protecting his party's interest. @PDP.

He's telling him to join back...

...to support Atiku?? Ha, unless dey go re-do d primaries naa
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by hibeebeeking: 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mr adviser, what do you know about this country politics? You think Tinubu or Atiku will die,if not elected president?You think getting off the head is the answer to headache.That movement una wan do ,make una start am now. The best way to choose a leader is to get ur PVC. No gra gra .
Fahdiga:
Dear Ned, millions of Nigerians will disagree with what you postulated. This movement is bigger than Obi himself. It is the masses vs the elites who have subjugated them for long and I'll advise that since you are contesting for the Senate, don't make the voters in your senatorial zone to hate you because of this singular topic. Nigerians have unanimously agreed that Peter Obi is the best man for the job and no one except God can stop him. My advice to you as a friend
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Sunnyski: 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
Go get your PvC. We will take our fate into our hands come 2023.

Enough is enough
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by VirileNelly2420: 6:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
helinues:

Well, Obi would have done better or perhaps done the same as a president but not something extra ordinary. You guys too dey hype this man.. haba

So you guys believe you can change the mindset of millions of Nigerians to vote for Obi? From which region outside SE?

The skull miners joined Amala and ewedu people from SW

Irrespective of the regions in North, na all joined together when it comes to calling them almajiri,poverty headquarters.

SS , LP is an allien Party to them as they have no stake in the party, at least the still have reasonable stakes in Apc and Pdp, so Obi getting 15% votes from any of the SS States mean say him tried when Okowa would be Atiku's VP

Meanwhile, within SE that Obi is from , the political elites are keeping mum about Obi's presidency. Pdp is still rooted in SE cos those who have won the Party ticket would want to win their election and for their presidential candidate to win as well.

Obi could have left Pdp early and build LP earlier from scratch.
We still have several months to go.
Several structures to b built.
Several defections to come by aswell.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by colizee(m): 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Then he will be limited to only what he's being handed.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Whisk(m): 6:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
There are times that we don't want to hear the truth. To be Obedient is a problem in Nigeria. Thank God that some people have started being obedient. But Ned have spoken the truth.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Manofsteel2013(m): 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
Yes of course
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Thoceen: 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
I agree with Ned
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Prinxzona10: 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
If you're a wise person especially youth,ask yourself why are all these politicians fighting against Peter Obi's presidency and still the same evil politicians fought against Endsars protest...
Listen,once it concerns the progress of Nigeria especially the youths,they don't know PDP and APC again,rather they join together to fight their common enemy in other to achieve their selfish desires...
Youths,open your eyes,let the tribal,ethnic and religious sentiments take the back seats,so that you guys can retrieve your country from these demonic men and emancipate yourselves from the captive of these evil leaders because they never meant well for you and they cannot mean well for you...
The only thing they are campaigning with now is by throwing their normal tribal and religious cards and some of the oppressed youths are still buying into such dubious and bondage games of their oppressors(so so sad honestly)..
When I write,after reading it,get yourself in a private place and assimilate everything you read on my write up and after that,let your conscience decide for you.
A word is always enough for the wise... I rest my case...Gracias!!!!
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Lovenorth: 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
Yes boss, I am disobedient to ipob terrorists
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Brushstrokes20: 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
So says the deluded MINISTER OF POLYGAMY AFFAIRS and child abuse undecided
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by AdeniyiA(m): 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
He better be OBIdient, a tsunami is imminent...

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by nonut: 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
helinues:

Are you referring to Soro Soke youths a.k.a End SARS looters?

May I remind you that those ones would prefer to watch BBA on election day than going out to vote.

You guys need to redo your calculations
I see pain

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by showafrica(m): 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
Maxymilliano:

Oga just don't attempt to shake this table make youths no remember you ooo. It's not hard to change over from peace to vayolence ooo. Enjoy your yellow pawpaw in peace and leave obidient people.

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by swissgoldenpro2: 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
Very interesting take
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Ceejay94: 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
My happiness is that Nigerians are getting wiser...

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Halo22: 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
Peter Pandora thief Obi spent 8 solid years as governor of Anambra without transforming Anambra to top state na entire Nigeria he will now transform in 4 or 8 years?

Peter Pandora thief Obi is a fraud. He is going no where. He will return to his beautiful house in Tinubu's Lagos after Tinubu is inaugurated as president.

Now check out this eboe logic:

when Ganduje was caught with bands of cash, eboes say Ganduje is a thief

When Peter Obi was caught with 250 million naira cash, eboes say Obi is a saint.

God punish the enemies of Nigeria.
Descendant of Afonja, what thrash are you spewing? Point of correction, Anambra state became the only state with zero debt and more savings during Peter Obi's tenure. Someone that handed over #75bn to his successor and u think he can't save the economic issue of the country. No Afonja descendant dead or alive could achieve what PO has achieved in life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Nigerian Students In Malaysia (Photos) / APC, R-APC ; Saraki Imbroglio : 2019 Permutations Likely To Be Altered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.