Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy (32328 Views)

EFCC Raises Task Force Against Dollarization Of Economy / Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness / N2.5bn Scam Puts FG On Edge As Minister Cancels Gotv Licence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Amalekki: 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Temptee101:

Shut up

You are inconsequential to this struggle.

grin
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Azularis: 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
The best thing will be to vote for labour party at all levels so that President Obi will have a smooth sail as president.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by ocdeut(m): 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
Dear Ned, millions of Nigerians will disagree with what you postulated. This movement is bigger than Obi himself. It is the masses vs the elites who have subjugated them for long and I'll advise that since you are contesting for the Senate, don't make the voters in your senatorial zone to hate you because of this singular topic. Nigerians have unanimously agreed that Peter Obi is the best man for the job and no one except God can stop him. My advice to you as a friend
Thank you sir. I'm in his senatorial zone and don't mind dropping my vote for any reason against OBI.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Advocate500: 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
Why is PDP and APC supporters afraid of obi? I noticed that they are always United in opposition obi's candidacy, the same people said the party have no structure, why are you perturbed by a structure less party? Nobody is aware if kwankwanso is contesting or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Amumaigwe: 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
helinues:

Well, Obi would have done better or perhaps done the same as a president but not something extra ordinary. You guys too dey hype this man.. haba

So you guys believe you can change the mindset of millions of Nigerians to vote for Obi? From which region outside SE?

The skull miners joined Amala and ewedu people from SW

Irrespective of the regions in North, na all joined together nwhen I comes to calling them almajiri,poverty headquarters.

SS , LP is an allien Party to them as they have no stake in the party, at least the still have reasonable stakes in Apc and Pdp, so Obi getting 15% votes from any of the SS States mean say him tried when Okowa would be Atiku's VP

Meanwhile, within SE that Obi is from , the political elites are keeping mum about Obi's presidency. Pdp is still rooted in SE cos those who have won the Party ticket would want to win their election and for their presidential candidate to win as well.

Obi could have left Pdp early and build LP earlier from scratch.

You are busy talking about Obi's and the usual mutual insults between tribes while the whole country is unanimously rooting for Obi not because he is Igbo or from minority party, but because they have the capacity to turn the country around in him. Even the religious and tribal sedatives administered by the Hausa Elites on their teeming illiterate and frustrated people is beginning to wane. Everyone is now yearning for a change fie better.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by joepepsy(m): 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
Una hate truth for that country sha..the reasons most pastors are rich.
Dreal1247:
And you commissioner for polygamy aka children abuser.
Some people who are supposed to be shinning Peter Obi's shoes just because of the poor Government system are now teaching him what to do.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Ijaya123: 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
No. I think he will be better as Nigeria Ambassador to China
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by dochenaj: 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
reuben81:
I agreed with u,even if he does the majority in the house and Senate will APC or PDP,the majority will impeach him or make his government ungovernable
This is Nigeria, where the Executive controls the Legislature and Judiciary. grin

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Originalsly: 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
The structure is not what makes one elected as President .... it is the votes. He may have the votes to make him President.... but then the structure to support the Presidency will not be there.... he will not have enough Senators in his corner to support his agenda.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by ponishah: 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
Quest7777:
At least he acknowledged that PO has the prowess to turn the economic fortunes of Nigeria around.

See, With Atiku/Tinubu as President, it will be Business As Usual & things will continue to degenerate & get worse.
Of all the aspirants, PO offers the platform for a People's Revolution which is the only thing that can salvage this country. Such revolution does not need a structure to succeed.

So Be Obidient, Choose the Key & Emancipate Yourself... kiss
Yes I agree with you on the prowess of Obi and his good intentions.
His choice of vp could be a serious add on.
But my deadly fear is that I don't want us to play into the hands of tinubu and apc, I don't want to do anything that will make apc win 2023 presidency.
So I am seriously calculating, waiting to see events unfold to know if it is to vote for Atiku since he is better poised at the moment to wrestle power from apc.
I don't want to hear that apc won, at all at all, so if Obi picks and I fluvial figure from the not as vp, then I am good to go with him.
Apc is the worst thing that has ever happened to Nigeria., and they must not see power again, never again

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by IDIOTmoderators: 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
Dear Ned, millions of Nigerians will disagree with what you postulated. This movement is bigger than Obi himself. It is the masses vs the elites who have subjugated them for long and I'll advise that since you are contesting for the Senate, don't make the voters in your senatorial zone to hate you because of this singular topic. Nigerians have unanimously agreed that Peter Obi is the best man for the job and no one except God can stop him. My advice to you as a friend
You mean millions of Nigeria in SE?
Truth is bitter.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Fahdiga(m): 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
ocdeut:

Thank you sir. I'm in his senatorial zone and don't mind dropping my vote for any reason against OBI.
Good. May God bless you more
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Gilgil: 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
...and Ned Nwoko would be better suited as the Minister of Polygamy.

Peter Obi - Economy

Ned Nwoko- Polygamy

Happy now?

Maxymilliano:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/06/21/peter-obi-will-be-better-suited-as-minister-of-economy-says-ned-nwoko/
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by casualobserver: 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
he is best suited to ministry of propaganda or statistics, i wouldnt trust the economy to him.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by IDIOTmoderators: 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
Quest7777:
At least he acknowledged that PO has the prowess to turn the economic fortunes of Nigeria around.

See, With Atiku/Tinubu as President, it will be Business As Usual & things will continue to degenerate & get worse.
Of all the aspirants, PO offers the platform for a People's Revolution which is the only thing that can salvage this country. Such revolution does not need structure to succeed.

So Be Obidient, Choose the Key & Emancipate Yourself... kiss
Do you read to comprehend? The man said he needs structure to win which is a fact.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by chatinent: 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
Return people's land you annexed illegally first.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Preciousgift90: 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
post=114020784:

Pandora, take to this advice from Nwoko with immediate alacrity.
Atleast you will have hope till then.
Jokers everywhere.

So shall Pandora pound and crush all evil politheifcians and their bitter supporters to nothing
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by rickyrex(m): 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
Freedom34:
Lolz.....how was d 'economy' of anambala during (and after) his 8-year stint as governor biko?

An African proverb says: ""Look at the cloth/dressing of d person who promises to cloth u first b4 u start to rejoice"
cool
how was nigeria during the time of obasanjo and late yaradua compare to now. will you still blame it on yaradua,just common sense. peter did his own as a governor, you cant fight the present governor to be like peter . So keep that your cheap proverb for toilet
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
Isokiscool:
Peter Obi is a good man but realistically he cannot win

Time will tell.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by IDIOTmoderators: 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
ponishah:

Yes I agree with you on the prowess of Obi and his good intentions.
His choice of vp could be a serious add on.
But my deadly fear is that I don't want us to play into the hands of tinubu and apc, I don't want to do anything that will make apc win 2023 presidency.
So I am seriously calculating, waiting to see events unfold to know if it is to vote for Atiku since he is better poised at the moment to wrestle power from apc.
I don't want to hear that apc won, at all at all, so if Obi picks and I fluvial figure from the not as vp, then I am good to go with him.
Apc is the worst thing that has ever happened to Nigeria., and they must not see power again, never again
Una never get sense.. so you can still vote for Atiku? What is the difference between Atiku and Tinubu?
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by IDIOTmoderators: 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
Advocate500:
Why is PDP and APC supporters afraid of obi? I noticed that they are always United in opposition obi's candidacy, the same people said the party have no structure, why are you perturbed by a structure less party? Nobody is aware if kwankwanso is contesting or not.
Yes they are afraid on tweeter.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by frog12: 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
nigerians will be his srtucture

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by pcagbaji(m): 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
You are the only one who agree to that, how do you measure Nigerians to come up with this
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Fahdiga(m): 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

You mean millions of Nigeria in SE?
Truth is bitter.
Continue deceiving yourself
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Preciousgift90: 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
beerfraud:
Peter Pandora Obituary is an orphan
People are using him to catch cruise

Yes ooo, so shall Pandora pound and crush all evil politheifcians and their bitter supporters to their final Obituary.

Obi your greatest nightmare!
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Dmacqh(m): 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
One undeniable fact is everyone Nigerian know Peter Obi is better than Atiku and Tinubu.

But the treasury looting powers that be , who bestowed poverty on Nigerians, don’t want to agree.

If you are APC or PDP supporter here and you didn’t get at least $(15-40 )k from the primaries, recheck your brain setting.

If you are defending PDP and APC here because of #(10-30), you need visit psychiatrist.

They are against our enlightenment ( education ). They are afraid of our unity . They want us to be seeing #1k as #1m.

Ala adighi mma, bu uru ndi nze.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Preciousgift90: 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
beerfraud:
Peter Pandora Obituary is an orphan
People are using him to catch cruise

Yes ooo, so shall Pandora pound and crush all evil politheifcians and their bitter supporters to their final Obituary.

Obi your greatest nightmare!
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Fahdiga(m): 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
pcagbaji:

You are the only one who agree to that, how do you measure Nigerians to come up with this
Dey there. The ship has already sailed
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by jaxxy(m): 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
helinues:
grin

Popular candidates win with or without structure. Democracy us about the masses and people not a corrupt structure.

That is the beauty of Democracy.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by onuman: 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
A house Niggar speaking.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by princeso2020(m): 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/06/21/peter-obi-will-be-better-suited-as-minister-of-economy-says-ned-nwoko/

“Peter Obi is a good man and has impressed me. When he came to London he came alone. He’s a capitalist, a big-time player in the business world, and conservative in how he handles things, ‘ he said

A man with the above qualities like you said Ned Nwoko, can not be president. Mr. Ned, if peter Obi has all this qualities you mentioned and you think he can not win election because of structure, we will vote for unstructured Obi and his party. if peter Obi can do well as minister of economy then he can as well do better as the president. Think well Nigerians, lets not allow this opportunity to change the course of our lives pass by.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... / Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) / Nigeria Subsidy Removal Puts Pressure On EU Refineries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.