Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy (32329 Views)

EFCC Raises Task Force Against Dollarization Of Economy / Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness / N2.5bn Scam Puts FG On Edge As Minister Cancels Gotv Licence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Badgers14: 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by nsiba: 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
M
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
Yes sir,he will be more suited as minister of economy while you will serve as minister of child abuse.

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by ATEAMS: 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
Elements of truth

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by MurderX: 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ned - Ya Fada dia
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Lastmankc(m): 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
See this pedophile.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Angelfrost(m): 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
Oga, go rest.... Go marry another small girl or something.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by PJ123: 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
Dear Ned, millions of Nigerians will disagree with what you postulated. This movement is bigger than Obi himself. It is the masses vs the elites who have subjugated them for long and I'll advise that since you are contesting for the Senate, don't make the voters in your senatorial zone to hate you because of this singular topic. Nigerians have unanimously agreed that Peter Obi is the best man for the job and no one except God can stop him. My advice to you as a friend

Better say you and your friends agreed!!!
Obi himself is an elite!!!

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Way4orward: 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
Maybe him wan marry 18years old again.

Nigeria is no longer for elite players.

The youths have already decided and concluded that OBI is the next PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by NigerianAngelo(m): 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mods are pushing every nonsense anti-PeterObi thread to the front page with speed.
But guess what? Peter Obi will still be President. I myself will become my Political post. Nothing can stop us.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by EdwardRandy(m): 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
Na mumu dey worry Ned.. So if he becomes the minister who go come be president?
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by azpekuliar: 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
The ‘structure’ we have been voting for all these years is making me queue for fuel now. It is about time we voted for a candidate without the so-called structure.

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Fmghewzy(m): 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
I pray we all live to see the 2023 elections and even beyond that.

Maybe then many people would understand how politics works.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Mike008(m): 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
What is structure when you need majority of the electorates to win an election?
If it is something we don't know, when Obi wins, "structures" will emerge.

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Jones4190(m): 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lagos State’s Tinubu $3Billion Badagry Deep Seaport project is Anambra’s peter obi budget for 40years! Come and LEARN leadership in LAGOS not Egypt

5 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
Yes but we don't want...

Obi for president

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by MurderX: 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
Mods are pushing every nonsense anti-PeterObi thread to the front page with speed.
But guess what? Peter Obi will still be President. I myself will become my Political post. Nothing can stop us.

We see them but Seun and Nairaland cannot stop the OBIdient Movement, if Mbaka came crashing who is Seun?
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by SugarGirl44(f): 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
Dear Ned, millions of Nigerians will disagree with what you postulated. This movement is bigger than Obi himself. It is the masses vs the elites who have subjugated them for long and I'll advise that since you are contesting for the Senate, don't make the voters in your senatorial zone to hate you because of this singular topic. Nigerians have unanimously agreed that Peter Obi is the best man for the job and no one except God can stop him. My advice to you as a friend

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Allisgud: 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
Thank God he said he will turn around the economy,but there is no portfolio as minister of economy,so we need him as our president
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Elliotwaveforec: 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
What does Obi know about economy? Minister of Trade and Investment, that's the area he can perform; Economy is bigger than him, trade is just a subset of economy.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Worlddaddybongo: 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
cool
Get your PVCs folks. This tailless standing lizard is yet to understand the coming Tsunami. It's over for the old brigade. We coming like Bulldozer.
Nah really tailless jare
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Bar1941(m): 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
Obi will not be in top 3 self, he's only popular among Igbo traders and youths, even Igbo politicians will not vote for him.

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Analyst7: 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
This one sense is upside down....even upside down is an understatement
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Memphitz357: 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
So this ugly Ned sabi other topic asides virginity and young brides??
Ugly creature angry
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Cmanforall: 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by maasoap(m): 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:

At least, it is good now that you have a candidate to support. You will stop wasting your time trolling Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Hendtime: 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:

Keep building castles in the air

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by ponishah: 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
Ned has not spoken badly, he spoke as friend not foe.
Respect people's opinions

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by alphaconde(m): 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
women affairs minister talking
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Tobi890: 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
helinues:
grin

the people are the structure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Subsidy Removal Puts Pressure On EU Refineries / Wedding Of Andrew Parr And Chidiogo Akunyili In Anambra: Governor Obiano Spotted / FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.