Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy (32325 Views)

EFCC Raises Task Force Against Dollarization Of Economy / Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness / N2.5bn Scam Puts FG On Edge As Minister Cancels Gotv Licence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by meetgaya: 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/06/21/peter-obi-will-be-better-suited-as-minister-of-economy-says-ned-nwoko/

Peter Obi is giving these goons sleepless nights. Suddenly APC and PDP become Obi's advisers
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by bigeagleeye(m): 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
Dear Ned, millions of Nigerians will disagree with what you postulated. This movement is bigger than Obi himself. It is the masses vs the elites who have subjugated them for long and I'll advise that since you are contesting for the Senate, don't make the voters in your senatorial zone to hate you because of this singular topic. Nigerians have unanimously agreed that Peter Obi is the best man for the job and no one except God can stop him. My advice to you as a friend

If you are privileged to work with Peter Obi closer than being a social media sympathizer to his ambition, then I advise you take Ned's analyses very seriously and come up with plans to upturn the realities embedded in his submission. We need to design a SWOT that captures the reality.

Today we have all the reasons as youths to be grateful to Peter Obi for redefining young people's involvement in the polity, instead of poor kids in APC and PDP mocking him, they should be grateful for having someone who is giving hope to our political engagement in Nigeria.

However, unless and until the campaign organization get leaders to rudder the structure required to get everyone onboard in Zamfara, in Ekiti, in Yobe, in Nasarawa, in Bayelsa and even in Ebonyi..the illusion of 100m poor masses being the structure will only lead to frustration.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by seunayantokun(m): 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
Structure or character? He's got character, and that's what we need. Ned is as wicked as his governor, Okowa. Wealth doesn't guarantee wisdom, please.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Kjo2017: 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
Freedom34:
Lolz.....how was d 'economy' of anambala during (and after) his 8-year stint as governor biko?

An African proverb says: ""Look at the cloth/dressing of d person who promises to cloth u first b4 u start to rejoice"
cool
. But Africa is still under develop. So those proverbs dnt really work in the modern world.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by latolz: 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
Be better suited with your family affairs and leave the man to try his best shot at the presidency...
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Originalsly: 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
princeso2020:

nonsense the senators money can buy. just lobby the senate to pass any bill, it is done, Think well Nigeria is long over due for a real change. The tsunami is fast coming do not stand on the way or else you'll be Obident.

So you support the buying of Senators' support?.... how will this be real change? Don't get me wrong... I do believe almost all career politicians should be voted out .... most are about filling their pockets.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by ponishah: 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

There is no difference between them except maybe health wise.
There ere differences, even with their parties.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by zudozz: 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
Occultic people wey dey use Nigeria contract money dey marry teenage girls upandan.

You and your type know say once God will is done, its over for u. Even Regina n ur other young wives go leave u becos u no go get money to maintain them.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Pakute: 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
Gozac:
Oga go and rest with this overhyping of Lagos state.
Lagos is just an expensive, overhyped ghetto
Sorry for your loss. E dey pain.

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by SupremeSpecimen: 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
Peter Pandora thief Obi spent 8 solid years as governor of Anambra without transforming Anambra to top state na entire Nigeria he will now transform in 4 or 8 years?

Peter Pandora thief Obi is a fraud. He is going no where. He will return to his beautiful house in Tinubu's Lagos after Tinubu is inaugurated as president.

Now check out this eboe logic:

when Ganduje was caught with bands of cash, eboes say Ganduje is a thief

When Peter Obi was caught with 250 million naira cash, eboes say Obi is a saint.

God punish the enemies of Nigeria.

Starting from your father

Ordinary pull out method his lazy ass couldn't perform
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Pakute: 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Goodyness:
I beg to disagree, a minister of economy cannot STOP a thieving president. We need a president that will ultimately allocate our resources not one that will enrich himself and his cronies.
Obi is a fraud

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by zudozz: 7:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
Occultic people wey dey use Nigeria contract money dey marry teenage girls upandan.

You and your type know say once God will is done, its over for u. Even Regina n ur other young wives go leave u becos u no go get money to maintain them.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Efxfuture: 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
helinues:

Are you referring to Soro Soke youths a.k.a End SARS looters?

May I remind you that those ones would prefer to watch BBA on election day than going out to vote.

You guys need to redo your calculations

I want people on this platform to understand that PDP and APC have paid some youths to go on all social media platform to sabotage what Nigeria youths are planning. The sad part about this, is that they will either be paid to do this for a fee or a prize. I want those engaging in this selfish act to think or ask theirselves if that’s all they are worth. The Evil APC and PDP leaders will not even give their children this role to play for their selfish ambition. They send them to schools abroad and bring them back to rule you( Those working for APC and PDP) Ask your self this question, will your children or you ever have an opportunity to rule this country if your Evil leaders continue to rule? May be you were born a slave, but leave the rest of us that are free to exercise our right and power. Please let’s get our (PVC).

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by SupremeSpecimen: 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
Those abusing Ned are wrong.
He stated his opinion respectfully.
Nothing wrong with that
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by zudozz: 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2022

You and your type know say once God will is done, its over for u. Even Regina n ur other young wives go leave u becos u no go get money again to maintain them.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Pakute: 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
SoapQueen:

Just like you'll be best suited as an ancestor, a deity of some sort because you look 100% like an oracle.

Idiot!!
Insults insults insults!
The fraud is not any better

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Newton2024: 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
helinues:

Are you referring to Soro Soke youths a.k.a End SARS looters?

May I remind you that those ones would prefer to watch BBA on election day than going out to vote.

You guys need to redo your calculations
You are fast loosing your mind young man. I wish you can take a break from internet. For the sake of your mental health.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by emilo2bad: 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
Dear Ned, millions of Nigerians will disagree with what you postulated. This movement is bigger than Obi himself. It is the masses vs the elites who have subjugated them for long and I'll advise that since you are contesting for the Senate, don't make the voters in your senatorial zone to hate you because of this singular topic. Nigerians have unanimously agreed that Peter Obi is the best man for the job and no one except God can stop him. My advice to you as a friend
I wonder when Igbo youths suddenly turn to Nigeria youths.So Nigeria is no longer a Zoo
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by IDIOTmoderators: 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
ponishah:

There ere differences, even with their parties.
Indeed!
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by BluntCrazeMan: 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/06/21/peter-obi-will-be-better-suited-as-minister-of-economy-says-ned-nwoko/
Dear Ned..
You will agree with me that currently,
Anambra is APGA, And APGA is Anambra..
But remember that Anambra used to be PDP.
APGA entered Anambra through this same man who doesn't have Structure.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by einsteine(m): 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
You want to be president and you have zero seats in the national assembly.

That will be what is called "a lame duck president " who will be tossed from one corner to the other by the senate and house of representatives.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by adesewa56: 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
Not even vice presidentNot even vice president...
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Eriokanmi: 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
Isokiscool:
Peter Obi is a good man but realistically he cannot win
Your opinion, which is highly respected. Obi will win next year's election
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Musrataman(m): 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
Maxymilliano:

Leave them to continue making arrangements for their suicidal tendencies ahead of 2023
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Musrataman(m): 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:

Which Nigerians?
Are you now become a Nigerian over night.
Nigerians are wiser than ipob like you don't worry your eyes will soon clear
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Musrataman(m): 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
Quest7777:
At least he acknowledged that PO has the prowess to turn the economic fortunes of Nigeria around.

See, With Atiku/Tinubu as President, it will be Business As Usual & things will continue to degenerate & get worse.
Of all the aspirants, PO offers the platform for a People's Revolution which is the only thing that can salvage this country. Such revolution does not need structure to succeed.

So Be Obidient, Choose the Key & Emancipate Yourself... kiss

And he couldn't turn Anambra own around
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
Nawaoh ......just now this thread has reached the seventh page......

We all thought OBI is not popular ooh.....

Meanwhile. ......I don't take advice from a man that picked a girl of 18years , married her at the age of. 66 years.....

Such a confused fellow who have added many woman to his bags can't advise me .

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by RosyIsBlessed: 8:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
Undiluted fact. This will leave a bitter taste in the mouth of his followers though. They can't see the obvious and will not accept it even when they are told.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by edungene7: 8:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
structure is the language they use in deceiving themselves we can't be stopped obi is heading to aso rock let the campaign begin even the so called northerners are bleeding and are wise now some of them will vote Labor I assure u

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Nekky5(f): 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
These greedy and selfish politicians are afraid of Peter Obi becoming the president because they know his emergence would change the narrative for them. It will not be business as usual. Let them keep campaigning for him!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by olatuns2017: 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
Maxymilliano:

Nigerians like to catch cruise

Obi or peter?

If labour party wins one local govt in 2023 General elections....

.I will give give away of #1m on nairaland to Igbos

I knw you guys are just rolling on the floor dejected by Atiku Dollars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos / Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill / Atiku At The Wedding Of Abba Bello Haliru, Son Of Haliru Mohammed Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.