Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy (32321 Views)

EFCC Raises Task Force Against Dollarization Of Economy / Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness / N2.5bn Scam Puts FG On Edge As Minister Cancels Gotv Licence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by moshino(m): 8:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/06/21/peter-obi-will-be-better-suited-as-minister-of-economy-says-ned-nwoko/

I don't think millions of suffering Nigerians value the opinion of a serial paedophile.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by edungene7: 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
statesman6:

Good point but read and digest his point again. President alone cannot make things work in Nigeria. The Nigeria political structure (Executive, legislature and judiciary) will go against PO. If he emerge as president, the man will struggle to keep balance
liar Nigerian politicians will all decamp to Labour massively look a lot of this politicians are errand boys acting as proxy to their slave masters they know Labour will liberate them wait let them see physical realities that the youth mean business and watch them decamp and join the movement
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Amotekun777: 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
Peter Pandora thief Obi spent 8 solid years as governor of Anambra without transforming Anambra to top state na entire Nigeria he will now transform in 4 or 8 years?

Peter Pandora thief Obi is a fraud. He is going no where. He will return to his beautiful house in Tinubu's Lagos after Tinubu is inaugurated as president.

Now check out this eboe logic:

when Ganduje was caught with bands of cash, eboes say Ganduje is a thief

When Peter Obi was caught with 250 million naira cash, eboes say Obi is a saint.

God punish the enemies of Nigeria.

AMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May God also destroy the killers of Funsho Williams. grin

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Voiceofthestree: 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
God will punish you and your entire Generation Mr money miss road see as he be like amoeba oloriburuku ole abi ori gbeske
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by optm(m): 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
All these people don see nigeria finish o. What makes the other contestants more qualified than peter obi in becoming president? I guess the political parties decide who becomes the president and not nigerians?if so, there shouldn't be need for election; let's just be rotating the presidency between the apc and pdp or better still , let there be no other party aside the pdp and apc since these two parties are now the king makers and the votes of nigerians no longer decides. Key members of these parties are people that have destroyed the nation and are oiling the engine of corruption ; hold this country in chains and wanting the status quo to remain since they are beneficiaries of the current system of operation of things in the country . Rubbish !!..
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by reuben81: 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
Temptee101:

Shut up
You are inconsequential to this struggle.
Thank u and remain bless
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by reuben81: 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
dochenaj:
This is Nigeria, where the Executive controls the Legislature and Judiciary. grin
Have u forgotten how Sariki makes it difficult for Buhari
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Skooldeto(m): 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
good man no dey win election for Nigeria.. obi should av wait for his turn in PDP , power will shift back to south
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Obyino: 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
This one wey woman full em head. Not surprised
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by statesman6: 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
edungene7:
liar Nigerian politicians will all decamp to Labour massively look a lot of this politicians are errand boys acting as proxy to their slave masters they know Labour will liberate them wait let them see physical realities that the youth mean business and watch them decamp and join the movement
U just said Nigerian politician... definitely there's no lie in what I just said. You're the one that suppose use your head. Nigerian politician are corrupt hence they'll corrupt any government they follow
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Namiji001Neh: 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
Obedient is a movement endsar na play
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Accordingly: 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
Obi himself knows he can't win. U people are just pushing him
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Accordingly: 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
Realist12:
Lol , in reality he will be a better minister of information , that ministry needs liars . Obi happens to be a passive governor that's been exaggerated by the social media youths... I want us to ask ourselves a question, Asides his tenure as a governor what's his participation in nation building ?, or he just goes back to his family business and comes in another election year ? What's his sacrifice.
Let me tell you why I respect Tinubu.
Tinubu was there in the military era fighting for democracy with his personal money . After his tenure as a governor he continued influencing politicians in the southwest and we all saw how he swept the southwest and positively influenced the growth of those states spreading the progressive ideology. We saw the other southwestern states model Lagos state polices.
I bet you all saw RRS modeled trucks in Osun, OYO etc. Tinubu has done more for the Nigerian society and his mentee are not even in Obi category .
Obi is just good at making up figures for clout.
. U get it right bros
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Realist12: 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
Gozac:

What of the owo mi da menace he institutionalised in Lagos?
The way some of you from SW castigate Obi will make some of Tinubu's supporters from SE to have a rethink about their support
Anyway 2023 elections will be quite tricky.
Obi may not win but he has made the work tough for both Atiku and Tinubu
An Obi candidature will reduce SS, SE votes of Atiku as well reducing Christian and Southern votes of Tinubu
have you eradicated the NURTW union members in your state ?
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Onuoha1234(m): 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
Do you remember unforgettable TOS.B? of the good old days of purposabl| leadership in Nigeria? He would have said your vituperation amounts to "a Fargo of nonsensical effusion"
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Zeezenho: 9:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
statesman6:

Good point but read and digest his point again. President alone cannot make things work in Nigeria. The Nigeria political structure (Executive, legislature and judiciary) will go against PO. If he emerge as president, the man will struggle to keep balance

What will they do?
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Poleski: 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ned Nwoko is better suited as a p*imp!
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by kabillionaire(m): 10:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
Peter Obi is already sending shivers down politicians spines.

I don't vote, but this time I will.

Obi is the future of this country.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by cochexky: 10:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by dochenaj: 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
reuben81:
Have u forgotten how Sariki makes it difficult for Buhari
Oh! Yes. Let's blame the failure of Buhari's government on Saraki.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Brush1: 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
Isokiscool:
Peter Obi is a good man but realistically he cannot win

Back to sender.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Vitally123: 11:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
If men were God, hey... "Obi would do better as Economic minister". And their best national contribution is to marry 10 wives including their great grand daughter, yet they have guts to open mouth in the public. Abeg, keep your advice, you have no moral justification to educate Nigerians. Which bill have they introduced in their many years of occupying the chambers! "Who God has blessed, no man can course.
Please leave Obi alone as you don't have anything to offer; meanwhile Obi has not said anything against you or anybody, why all the stones thrown at him? There is God ooo!
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Omodua(m): 1:26am On Jun 22, 2022
helinues:

Are you referring to Soro Soke youths a.k.a End SARS looters?

May I remind you that those ones would prefer to watch BBA on election day than going out to vote.

You guys need to redo your calculations
Helinues, I am surprised with your comment. You're a known populist and very truthful. At least, your role during Endsars which you exonerated ndigbo in the destruction of Lagos still overwhelming. But against your stand on Peter Obi is surprising me. Tinubu will lose and Obi of LP Will win... Massively!

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by BigBashiru: 2:00am On Jun 22, 2022
Isokiscool:
Peter Obi is a good man but realistically he cannot win

Negative minded Nigerians always say this and this is why I don't pity all of you. Yes buhari realistically can win so let him be president again for another 4 years. Mumu....
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by juman(m): 2:16am On Jun 22, 2022
He lacks the ability to turn around the country's economy.
He does not know the difference between governance and business.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by 9japride(m): 2:16am On Jun 22, 2022
If you have a dull and wicked president, no matter the number of good and intelligent ministers in the government, they will all fail woefully because they take orders from the president especially in the kind of government being practiced in Nigeria. A situation were a leader deliberately starve a section of the country if he/she feels they are progressing too much. Peter Obi is best suited as a president so as to give a more direct and sustainable order. Anyone in support of Ned is not true to him/herself. That's just the plain truth.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Favor99(m): 3:37am On Jun 22, 2022
Our 3 choices are Tinubu, Atiku and Obi. It’s not rocket science, the better of the 3 is Obi.
I’ll be OBIdient next year, although I’m not endorsing any candidate grin
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by jerryforgood: 3:56am On Jun 22, 2022
Ned Nwoko forgot that if Peter Obi wins the presidential election many Senate and House of Representatives members would defect to labour party.

So what structure is he talking about. Nigeria needs infrastructure not network of moneybag politicians.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by cl0r0x: 5:02am On Jun 22, 2022
And Ned is best as the minister for Young girls affairs.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Jonakez(m): 6:11am On Jun 22, 2022
The SAME TINUBU WHO NEVER BELIEVES IN NIGERIA?
THE SAME TINUBU WHOSE MAIN REASON IS TO RULE NIGERIA AND NOTHING MORE ( LIFE TIME AMBITION)?

MY BROTHER, TINUBU HAS NOTHING TO OFFER TO NIGERIA POPULACE!

Realist12:
Lol , in reality he will be a better minister of information , that ministry needs liars . Obi happens to be a passive governor that's been exaggerated by the social media youths... I want us to ask ourselves a question, Asides his tenure as a governor what's his participation in nation building ?, or he just goes back to his family business and comes in another election year ? What's his sacrifice.
Let me tell you why I respect Tinubu.
Tinubu was there in the military era fighting for democracy with his personal money . After his tenure as a governor he continued influencing politicians in the southwest and we all saw how he swept the southwest and positively influenced the growth of those states spreading the progressive ideology. We saw the other southwestern states model Lagos state polices.
I bet you all saw RRS modeled trucks in Osun, OYO etc. Tinubu has done more for the Nigerian society and his mentee are not even in Obi category .
Obi is just good at making up figures for clout.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by StylelushMag: 6:31am On Jun 22, 2022
So structure is Una problem not competence? Nawaoh for Nigerians
helinues:
grin

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by MrUchenna1(m): 7:57am On Jun 22, 2022
while he (NED) ABI need will go for women affair ministry ......

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer / Buhari Completes 12 Stations Of The Abuja Light Rail Project (Pictures) / Salihu Lukman: Buhari Has Finally Rescued Himself From Party Godfathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.