Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? (12291 Views)

She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Bluezy13(m): 12:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
Morrigan008:
you are a Mentally derailed idiot grin
Who told you that crap
They is no sense, rationality and logic in this your horseshit of a comment grin

All your lesbian friends are either baby mamas or married??! cheesy grin
Married to a man in self deceit to conceal their sexuality in a country were homosexuality is illegal
Baby mamas because they can't see a future or attraction in or with a male figure
So they decide to raise their kids on their own that is a good independent woman,that can cater for herself grin

BTW commenting here with your unsolicited crap of an opinion asserts one thing that it is a clear indication of hallucination combined with insecurity, heterosexual empty priveledge, dejection, brainslessness,little to no self esteem and ignorance due togrin
1) negligence of the society to not correct your empty loony homophobic priveledge and subject your kinds into unbearable capital punishment for being such an ignoramus homophobic dipstick simpleton
2)you feel you want to be a hero of giving unsolicited useless opinion because of the fear that more girls will start coming out of the closet grin
Well I understand your frustrations and depression, it's people like you who have little to no esteem keep being homophobic, in your schizophrenic mindset you feel as if heterosexuality is better than homosexuality
Well if this your useless delusions will give you a sense of your sexual orientation being better than others you can carry on with your delusions but be rest assured you must surely hit the rock soonest
3)such a fellow on a mission to ignorantly disseminate and uphold her one and only sexual orientation that is deemed right by many and forcing it down the throat of homosexuals

Unfortunately all this reason above is absolutely inconsequential, irrelevant and futile because the society.....this particular era.... Lgbtqia folks.....does not give a fvck
And that is the best

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Now, your blabbing laced with syntactic blunder and grammatical sacrilege reminds is synonymous to that of a popular nimwit called "bobrisky".
Kindly tell me; are you two related ??
Or
Is this trait of waywardness and blabbing embedded in the genes of all LGBT...or whatever they call themselves

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Morrigan008: 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
Silentgroper:
ur post has no correlation mine ... Is kissing a sexual act or not? .. The answer should tell u why i wouldnt kiss a man but kiss a woman.
yes it does well corelates, you talked about natural dunce
Kissing is natural and that's why he pointed out that you will gladly kiss a girl and not a boy meanwhile the both sexes has the same mouth which is natural and not artificial

This is enough reason to tell you that you are suffering from dementia grin

1 Like

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Eddygourdo(m): 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Thonia69:
Why do you think it's a phase?
depending on your age, if in your very early twenties, then you are still in the sexual exploration phase of life. curiousity mostly could be what drives you sexuallly. if such is the case, eventually as life proceeds, you might have a more streamlined view of what you want sexually, which for most people, they tend to stick to their preferred sex. Take note that your preferred sexual partner might end up being a woman, but for most people its always a man. Maybe due to societal expectations, marriage expectations or just a case of the Gbola being too delicious

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Eddygourdo:
depending on your age, if in your very early twenties, then you are still in the sexual exploration phase of life. curiousity mostly could be what drives you sexuallly. if such is the case, eventually as life proceeds, you might have a more streamlined view of what you want sexually, which for most people, they tend to stick to their preferred sex. Take note that your preferred sexual partner might end up being a woman, but for most people its always a man. Maybe due to societal expectations, marriage expectations or just a case of the Gbola being too delicious
Alright
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
Morrigan008:
you are an authenticated verified moronic nicoompoop grin
I won't make you rest till I correct your disjointed brain grin

What makes your penis erect whenever you see an object of your desire dunce??! grin
What makes you attracted to a particular gender maggot??!

Can a mental drug change you from heterosexual to homosexual??! grin
You are on the edge of running mad and you are not aware of it I swear
You need psychiatric treatment ASAP before your DEMENTIA reaches an incurable state grin

We can configure our brain to Bleep anything even man Bleep animal that's doesn't even look
Attractive in anyway, its not about chemical reaction in your fucking Brain but your mindset...you slowpoke

If you all are dementia like you claim in the Brain then let's treat you from it or easy way drink sniper so you won't pollute the innocent People by saving humanity
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Morrigan008: 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bluezy13:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Now, your blabbing laced with syntactic blunder and grammatical sacrilege reminds is synonymous to that of a popular nimwit called "bobrisky".
Kindly tell me; are you two related ??
Or
Is this trait of waywardness and blabbing embedded in the genes of all LGBT...or whatever they call themselves
you are the verified nitwit here
Now listen you empty-headed maggot,not every man that has a penis is subjected to act masculine
What makes men act masculine is hormones and chemical impulses
It is not mandatory that anyone that has a penis is expected to act masculine and vice versa dunce grin
You are not worth bobriskys toe and not to think of mentioning his name grin
You are just buzzing like a strangled housefly in distress grin
Now your buzzing is filled with an enormous amount of horseshit, grin
It is very obvious that you are restless, dejected and devastated grin
It's this state of uselessness,vacuity,inanity, asininity and futile buzzing inscribed in the genes of ignorant homophobes.....or whatever they call themselves??!

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Bluezy13(m): 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
Morrigan008:
you are the verified nitwit here
Now listen you empty-headed maggot,not every man that has a penis is subjected to act masculine
What makes men act masculine is hormones and chemical impulses
It is not mandatory that anyone that has a penis is expected to act masculine and vice versa dunce grin
You are not worth bobriskys toe and not to think of mentioning his name grin
You are just buzzing like a strangled housefly in distress grin
Now your buzzing is filled with an enormous amount of horseshit, grin
It is very obvious that you are restless, dejected and devastated grin
It's this state of uselessness,vacuity,inanity, asininity and futile buzzing inscribed in the genes of ignorant homophobes.....or whatever they call themselves??!

At this stage, I must admit...
Madness is all I see cheesy

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Morrigan008: 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

We can configure our brain to Bleep anything even man Bleep animal that's doesn't even look
Attractive in anyway, its not about chemical reaction in your fucking Brain but your mindset...you slowpoke

If you all are dementia like you claim in the Brain then let's treat you from it or easy way drink sniper so you won't pollute the innocent People by saving humanity
if you can configure the brain to bleep anything can you practice bestiality as you claim??! grin
You incapacitated moronic dunce, your Deteriorated brain won't tell you that the brain controls the mindset grin

If you all ignoramus mentally derailed homophobic simpleton can't think rationally and are mentally numb and incapacitated let's eradicate you folks completely
Douse yourselves with fuel and set yourselves ablaze.
You would be doing the world a great favour by self elimination grin

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Morrigan008: 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bluezy13:

At this stage, I must admit...
Madness is all I see cheesy
of course why won't you see madness when you are mad yourself grin
I am sure the whole world is mad to you grin
Go and clinge steadfast to your madness.

I swear You are an authenticated verified full blown lunatic grin

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Morrigan008:
if you can configure the brain to bleep anything can you practice bestiality as you claim??! grin
You incapacitated moronic dunce, your Deteriorated brain won't tell you that the brain controls the mindset grin

If you all ignoramus mentally derailed homophobic simpleton can't think rationally and are mentally numb and incapacitated let's eradicate you folks completely
Douse yourselves with fuel and set yourselves ablaze.
You would be doing the world a great favour by self elimination grin

Lemme fucckk you if u won't leave lesbianism
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Morrigan008: 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Eddygourdo:
Maybe due to societal expectations, marriage expectations or just a case of the Gbola being too delicious
I love this your last statement but let me cut in, in a case where you talked about the gbola being to delicious isn't enough to keep a lesbian because alot of things is lacking in the relationship
Be rest assured that marriage would be an open marriage because she would be frolicking with her lesbian partner grin
Societal expectation, she might marry you for the societal ring to fit into the so called stereotypical heterosexual marriage in self deceit but be rest assured that marriage would be a mess
It will be a perfect example of a happy so called couple to the world but a horror combination at home cheesy
As for marriage expectations is just for bearing offspring that's all the man is nothing but a sperm donation center to her cheesy

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Morrigan008: 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

lemme call gay dudes to fvck you if u won't leave heterosexuality grin

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Morrigan008: 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Silentgroper:
All of u faggs are biologically abnormal. It is either d anomaly stem 4rm d brain, u knw some psychological issue or some hormonal thing.. U guys need to be checked up thoroughly. I strongly believe d causative agent of this anomaly will be determined..
you all ignoramus loony homophobic simpleton are mentally deformed. It is either the anomaly stermed from environmental influence,or the brain, you know some psychological and mental issue. U guys need to be examined, reoriented, realigned and readjusted thoroughly. I strongly advise and solidify that the anomaly would be detected and wiped out completely

1 Like

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Morrigan008: 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
Silentgroper:
Every part of d body has its function. D nose nd d ear both has a hole but exist for distinctive different purpose, so does d vagina and anus. D vagina is d right hole to accomodate a deek nt d friggin anus. I'm pretty sure u did biology. U can breathe through ur nose but do d same through ur ear? .. See.
As unnatural to stick a dick into an anus is as unnatural as pucci to a pucci. So conclusively, faggs are unnatural. Maybe u guys were made in a secret lab somewhere lol grin
the pucci is natural and so is another woman's pucci so two natural pussy going on a trip how does it become unnatural slowpoke grin

The dick is natural and since the dick is meant for a hole why not let a gay dude bang you in your anus since the dick and anus is natural you dumbass buffon grin

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Nwaikuku2(m): 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Beehive01:
Have you ever had sex with a man?
Was it fun?
Did you freak out?
Was it horrible, disgusting,nasty and underwhelming?
Or did you feel basically nothing?

As a lesbian air your experience down below
Sweet heart you are perfectly Ok created in the image of God. You're just under the influence of illusionary feelings playing out as been real, perfecting the stance on u because of ur constant thought, practice and young age. Don't fall prey to these demonic destructive measures. Honey there's more in this world than this. Satisfactions is never accomplished and will NEVER. This world is more like bridge, think of life in the other side, think of life when you clock 60-65, image ur kids getting to see this in future.
I love you a thousand times but JESUS loves you MORE.
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Morrigan008: 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
Silentgroper:
The whole point of being sexually attracted to a man is to have his dick inside of u. U say u're attracted to a female but use an artificial male sex organ to satisfy one another. I'm nt sure i'll be able to understand this cause it is just so fvcking illogical.. The thing is, faggs are just messed up psych wise.
I will enlighten your inanity and brainslessness
The truth is that Lesbians who use Love Machine love the preek....But they don't want the man .....they want to pleasure but not the relationship...that's why you hear of relationship like just sex not dating....But in the end emotions always get in the way....so they just stick to the ladies

Let's put it another way since sex is basically same thing, regardless of gender, would you love to get a mind blowing job from a gay dude??! grin
So you see....it has more to do with who is fvcking than what is fvcking

Don't be a stupid ignoramus be learned and be educated slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Thebadpolitican(m): 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Morrigan008:
[s]lemme call gay dudes to fvck you if u won't leave heterosexuality[/s] grin

I told it to you, because you're an opposite sex
A male is not an opposite sex to a fellow male

That your line there is invalid and trashed

Lemme fvck you...if u won't skirt and fall involve by d time I dominate u , your sexual preference will reset by force....

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Thebadpolitican(m): 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
Morrigan008:
I will enlighten your inanity and brainslessness
The truth is that Lesbians who use Love Machine love the preek....But they don't want the man .....they want to pleasure but not the relationship...that's why you hear of relationship like just sex not dating....But in the end emotions always get in the way....so they just stick to the ladies

Let's put it another way since sex is basically same thing, regardless of gender, would you love to get a mind blowing job from a gay dude??! grin
So you see....it has more to do with who is fvcking than what is fvcking

Don't be a stupid ignoramus be learned and be educated slowpoke

You're mad you need to sent back to wherever your creator are ....stop corrupting our word you devil from hell

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Bluezy13(m): 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
Morrigan008:
of course why won't you see madness when you are mad yourself grin
I am sure the whole world is mad to you grin
Go and clinge steadfast to your madness.

I swear You are an authenticated verified full blown lunatic grin

Alright...
Play is over.
You should rest now.
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

You can't turn a lesbian straight no matter how good you think your dick is.

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Eddygourdo(m): 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
Morrigan008:
I love this your last statement but let me cut in, in a case where you talked about the gbola being to delicious isn't enough to keep a lesbian because alot of things is lacking in the relationship
Be rest assured that marriage would be an open marriage because she would be frolicking with her lesbian partner grin
Societal expectation, she might marry you for the societal ring to fit into the so called stereotypical heterosexual marriage in self deceit but be rest assured that marriage would be a mess
It will be a perfect example of a happy so called couple to the world but a horror combination at home cheesy
As for marriage expectations is just for bearing offspring that's all the man is nothing but a sperm donation center to her cheesy
can i ask you a question. How old are you as well
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Thebadpolitican(m): 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Thonia69:

Dick is not what makes a man attractive to a lady, domination is a sexual factor too

Your fellow lady won't be able to take manly decisions when manly actions comes

The other day a white woman was calling for men to come and save her when she was assaulted In a train by a guy but all male looked away because the western world are messing up with the natural order...

Lemme fvck you and date you ,you go leave your confused partner

But I can never marry you lots
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Dick is not what makes a man attractive to a lady, domination is a sexual factor too

The other day a white woman was calling for men to come and save her when she was assaulted In a train by a guy but all male looked away because the western world are messing up with the natural order...

But I can never marry you because you're cursed and mentally unstable
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Morrigan008: 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
Thonia69:
that guy is dumber than a dead rat carcass grin

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Morrigan008: 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

You're mad you need to sent back to wherever your creator are ....stop corrupting our word you devil from hell
you are a loony nutcase simpleton
And you need to be dumped in the nuthouse where you will undergo treatment
Your kind of nutcase needs bludgeoning with metal and mental drugs grin

You are a blockheaded loony grin

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

But I can never marry you lots
Earth is full, do us a favour and go home.

3 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
Morrigan008:
that guy is dumber than a dead rat carcass grin
I know right and mentally unstable too.

3 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Morrigan008: 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

I told it to you, because you're an opposite sex
A male is an opposite sex to a fellow male

That line there is invalid and trashed

Lemme fvck you...if u won't skirt and fall involve by d time I dominate u , your sexual preference will reset by force....

can't you see that you are scrapping at the bottom of your barrel gasping for air grin
It is obvious that you are a few step of becoming a full-blown lunatic grin grin
And if care is not taken you might start running mad right now grin

Mugu a lesbian is a straight man, she has the same mindset and spirit with that of a straight man empty-headed dolt grin

Your horseshit statement is inconsequential,rubbish,useless, irrelevant, meaningless and insignificant grin

Don't use that word 'fvck' on me before you will receive multiple invisible thunderous slap that will reset your insanity maggot grin

You can't dominate a dominatrix like me it's like you want to die grin

See let me call a gay man to fvck you.....if you won't squirt,jet and spritz in your anus and be subdued involve by the time those hypermasculine gays dominate you, your sexual orientation will reset by fire by force

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Morrigan008: 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
Thonia69:
Earth is full, do us a favour and go home.
I swear he should kick the bucket ASAP grin

3 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Oturatetuala(m): 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
Confused set of people.

1 Like

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by EricZeal(m): 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin grin grin see this Mumu i no get your time
Morrigan008:
omorr you don't have a brain,your brain has long decayed before we started this conversation grin

That's why you can't comprehend your useless horseshit
You have no IQ at all
But you are the one that started it, you collected a Lesbian from her partner which I debunked and thrashed
They will never want you but it seems you are interested in them that's why you typed on this thread meant for Lesbian
Lesbians don't want you or give a fvck about your useless invalid opinion

Disappear
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
Morrigan008:
can't you see that you are scrapping at the bottom of your barrel gasping for air grin
It is obvious that you are a few step of becoming a full-blown lunatic grin grin
And if care is not taken you might start running mad right now grin

Mugu a lesbian is a straight man, she has the same mindset and spirit with that of a straight man empty-headed dolt grin

Your horseshit statement is inconsequential,rubbish,useless, irrelevant, meaningless and insignificant grin

Don't use that word 'fvck' on me before you will receive multiple invisible thunderous slap that will reset your insanity maggot grin

You can't dominate a dominatrix like me it's like you want to die grin

See let me call a gay man to fvck you.....if you won't squirt,jet and spritz in your anus and be subdued involve by the time those hypermasculine gays dominate you, your sexual orientation will reset by fire by force

Something tells me it's a male gay that is behind this your account pretending to promote lesbianism because you feel it would be easier to sell .... So you can push your gayism agender

Thunder go fire all Una for being a threat to humanity you all will be hung on stakes mark my words

You all are abomination on earth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Simba And Nala Were Black Americans In Lion King #thelionking(photos) / ... / Reactions As Lady Shares After Sex Picture With Her "Weak" Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.