Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,137 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable (52901 Views)

BREAKING: Peter Obi's Investment Of Anambra's $12.24 M In Breweries Now $5.38m! / Rebuttal:peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m / Ganduje Moves To Remove Sanusi As Emir Of Kano - Thecable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hisbah21:
Nigerians are just looking for someone because of the hardship this current administration brought us. but Peter Obi has nothing to show,shout,abuse,tag and say anything u like. Peter Obi is not better than the others still a failure as the rest.. continue shouting OBIEDIENT,remember election is not done on social media. The party that doesnot even have a campaign office... mark my word Obi will never be the president in 2023.. wailers 1-2-3

Did you read the post?

The current value of the US Dollar, brought on by the monumental failure that currently occupied Aso Rock, is the reason for the current USD value of the investment.
Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
walefresh3:

His the best and anambra that he governed for 8 years look very poor and primitives..Nate u guys normal at all ?
This is Tinubu home town In Osun, Tinubu has been nominating Osun governors, can you compare Osun to Anambra State

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by ridbell01(m): 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
mbahdi:
If God be God.e no suppose better for anybody still supporting apc
Obi supporters curse is your trademark

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by nony43(m): 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
beerfraud:
We have said it countless times that Peter Peter Obi is a thief

Investment of 20m is Worth 100m de read news na

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by dmostcheerful(f): 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
anonimi:

Please give examples of countries where the value of their money appreciates over time with zero inflation?
Is it in the US that $1 of 1999 is the same value as $1 today
Oga, I don't know what you are saying.
Obi invested 1.9billion which is currently 2.2 billion naira, it's not his fault that Nigeria happened to it.
Obi did what he should do as human, invest for his state, what bond or investment does a whole Lagos have to it's name?
Let me answer you, "none".
Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by ogundeleai(m): 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
Òbí tí gbowó wo'gbo - 'Arungun:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
[quote author=Seun post=114026715]I knew that people would soon start fact-checking Peter Obi. The govt has no business investing in private companies. This is a trick that could be used for corruption. A company that Peter Obi invested public funds into could reward him personally with money for investing in them.[/
Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by Metrofox(m): 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
tolue42:
Lol bad investment..... Lack of foresight I must say...cash out is allow after few years, just exactly what Tinubu did in Lagos , Invested 4bn Lagos money , made 15Bn profit through Econet share.

Keep quiet with your deceitful maths, how can you be valuing an investment made years ago with a stronger naira against dollar that was destroyed by your useless APC

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
tolue42:

15Bn in 17 years ago is how much in US dollar
Did I add the dividends Anambra state has accrued on that investment since 2012?

BTW I need to see a reputable source for your claims
Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by Bifas1: 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
No one said Obi is a saint oo. But he is 100% better than others.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by tolue42(m): 8:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I'm from Lagos. Tinubu is a no no. If you say obi is an igbo project, then you're being emotionally inclined to tinubu who's from our tribe. Go to the north and see the manner at which those youths are supporting obi. Abi they're ipob too?

Tell him to be kwankwaso Vp ooo
Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by AK481(m): 8:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
Shebi dem say him no invest before?

Omoale news
Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by Beniyke1: 8:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hisbah21:
Nigerians are just looking for someone because of the hardship this current administration brought us. but Peter Obi has nothing to show,shout,abuse,tag and say anything u like. Peter Obi is not better than the others still a failure as the rest.. continue shouting OBIEDIENT,remember election is not done on social media. The party that doesnot even have a campaign office... mark my word Obi will never be the president in 2023.. wailers 1-2-3
Ok thank you, we don hear. Your Grand father TINUBU will be President. Guess you atleast happy now. Whatever you are expecting or want to hear, sorry you won’t get it. Case closed! Assalamalaikun!!!
Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by HIPROFILE(m): 8:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
Chai this people with all their possession of nigerian media could not get anything serious on peter obi.

Campaigning against him seems very difficult to them. As trying to repackage and sell tinubu their old man sicky shaky candidate is so so difficult.

That was how they said he is only popular in the east until he visited Sokoto their eye open

They say he is only popular on social media yet there are multitudes seeking to get pvc all because of Obi for Labour Party.

Peter Obi is a political tsunami about to happen and change the narrative in nigeria political class for good.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by Okarakwu: 8:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
The useless APC and Buhari messed up naira exchange with dollar and you cable are here doing mathematics ....what's the value with the exchange rate of the time of investment and if the government has done better and appreciate the value of naira the outcome would have been better

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by Great2017: 8:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
tolue42:
Lol bad investment..... Lack of foresight I must say...cash out is allow after few years, just exactly what Tinubu did in Lagos , Invested 4bn Lagos money , made 15Bn profit through Econet share.
And the 15Bn enters his bullion van
Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
MadamExcellency:

How much tax do you think the company has paid to Anambra State in 17 years?

Let's do the Maths?
Not just tax but also dividends as shareholders
Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
Obi: invested in hopes of bettering state financial standing. Took significant loss

Tinubu: Receives Lagos Tax revenue, uses it for personal politics

Atiku: Primary sponsor of Miyetti Allah

�� but Lagos state is better than Anambra state naa

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by Great2017: 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
tolue42:
And the 15Bn entered his bullion van

Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by tolue42(m): 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
Great2017:
And the 15Bn enters his bullion van

Whatever!
Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by walefresh3(m): 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
post=114028120:

This is Tinubu home town In Osun, Tinubu has been nominating Osun governors, can you compare Osun to Anambra State
U are not clever at all... Did TINUBU governed osun state...

TINUBU the jagaban of nigeria .. only governed Lagos and we experienced tremendous development within that periods ...
Dis is the state tinubu governed...
Not primitive town like anambra nyamiri call state

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by Great2017: 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
tolue42:

Whatever!

Whatever brought us to this sorry state.
Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by Feelinggood: 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
Please why so many trend about Peter obi, I thought he has no structure?
Even for a sitting governor to acknowledge obidient movement today, shows what ever Peter obi and his supporters are doing is working....
Obidient supporters please keep it up ✊✊
Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by yeshuasfootstep(m): 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
Before you digest this half truth, multiply that 5 million plus by 4 because dollar is now #600 plus and that's the reason for the seeming depreciation.

People looking for straws to
hold on to.
I pity you people if you lose Obi.
Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by tolue42(m): 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Did I add the dividends Anambra state has accrued on that investment since 2012?

BTW I need to see a reputable source for your claims

Princeoflagos it's been a long time. How are you doing naaa... Since Tinubu won the primaries we don't see you again..you need to edit this name back, pachuwudi44 don't fit you.
Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by Masterito(m): 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
All you could say is trash
walefresh3:

His the best and anambra that he governed for 8 years look very poor and primitives..Nate u guys normal at all ?..
Look at anambranians after obi left government house... Look at the poor peoples there below
Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by shidof(m): 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
anonimi:

Thiefnuibu the rogue who did bad business with Lagos Sunborn yacht

Welcome back, werey oni story with image. The perpetual loser. Seems as if losing is your destiny
Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by stanluiz(m): 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
Did obi invest ? Yes. Poor exchange rate cause by APC government affect the profit and the investment.

Tinubu investment end in bullion van. And he wants to be president to feed Nigeria youths with corn, cassava, yam and agbedo.
Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by walefresh3(m): 8:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
Feelinggood:
Please why so many trend about Peter obi, I thought he has no structure?
Even for a sitting governor to acknowledge
tinubu obedient movement today, shows what ever Peter obi and his supporters are doing is working....
Obedient supporters please keep it up ✊✊

His only been recognized on social Media ... No body Sabi Peter obi for street for Lagos.. everybody just dey talk about tinubu and atiku Presidential coming election

Ordinarily man for kogi nonsabi Peter obituary...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hero used to be #120, didn't receive much attention. Hero is now #350 and a fast and bestseller
Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by Enyimbamercedes: 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
So basically he invested a 1.95bn and the shares are worth a little over 2bn today but to make This news worthy we use the dollar figures to show that the shares lost value.

Shebi you people know that if you didn’t vote an idiot into office or he at least, kept his promise of 1 naira to 1 dollar then the shares would actually be worth over $2bn.
Re: Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable by MosheDayan: 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
after4:
At least he is a manager, show me you tilumbu own

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) / Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.