Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science (59558 Views)

Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) / Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty / Emerald Iruobe, Waje's Daughter, Has Grown Into A Beautiful Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Classcaptain1(m): 6:53am On Jun 22, 2022
Most beautiful liar and manipulator.....*fixed*

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Soulsymbol99: 8:16am On Jun 22, 2022
Image laundry

2 Likes

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by kelspinall(m): 8:47am On Jun 22, 2022
have you ever seen an ugly snake(question and proverbs)
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by siofra(f): 9:12am On Jun 22, 2022
LadyD22:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and for me Bella is definitely a beauty to behold , you probably don't like women like her or you're just insecure because I don't know why you'll bring the babe into this topic just to insult if you're not insecure and trying to make yourself better
Bella is a supermodel with an impressive networth if she wants food or she wants to gain weight I'm sure she can afford it , she chose what she prefers

Yes it is.

I personally don't find her beautiful.

Same way not everyone thinks Baddie Kelly is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Rahkman: 9:28am On Jun 22, 2022
Blake lively to me is the most beautiful follow by aishwarya rai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by LadyD22(f): 10:05am On Jun 22, 2022
siofra:

Yes it is.

I personally don't find her beautiful.

Same way not everyone thinks Baddie Kelly is beautiful.

Baddie Kelly is pretty , it's the stupid thing that they were doing that is making it look like she's not all that but she is very beautiful , black beauty for that matter ,

2 Likes

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by NwaAdazzi(m): 10:06am On Jun 22, 2022
It's Bella hadid
maybe in her 20s,Amber would be,Bella is an expression of feminine beauty at its peak,it doesn't get any better than this,Though Justine Skye is my Personal queen,A nubian goddess.
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by VoteTinubu2023: 10:37am On Jun 22, 2022
No doubt.

Let's be honest. She's fuçking hot. It's not easy to attract Billionaires if you are not gorgeous. Even Elon Musk wanted part of the pie.

Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

Vote APC in 2023 Presidential elections

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by KingOfTheDamned: 10:39am On Jun 22, 2022
Flacko225:
But she doesn't have yansh and or nice tiddies abeg abeg. Id rather stick with my "ugly" black women

Nobody asked you.. talkative
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Rexymania(m): 10:39am On Jun 22, 2022
Yeah... She's pretty but my mama fine pass am and I'm not capping

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by illuminutty: 10:40am On Jun 22, 2022
Where is the beauty... abi I no dey see well?

2 Likes

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Worksunlimited: 10:40am On Jun 22, 2022
siofra:
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Most beautiful women are closet saddists and manipulators..

3 Likes

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by bitbillionaire: 10:40am On Jun 22, 2022
According to scientology not according to science.

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by nesphil(m): 10:41am On Jun 22, 2022
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by goody234: 10:41am On Jun 22, 2022
Nothing beats a beautiful black woman ...western propaganda on beauty is why women bleach their skin ...i like my woman with minimum make up

5 Likes

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Honestfrend: 10:42am On Jun 22, 2022
Am the most handsome man in the world.. Take it or leave it..

Check my signature.. U just might need it.
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by gigabyte13: 10:42am On Jun 22, 2022
Bible sef talk am say
NA DEVIL FINE PASS
BUT GET UGLIES BEHAVIOR
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by uuzba(m): 10:42am On Jun 22, 2022
Classcaptain1:
Most beautiful liar and manipulator.....*fixed*

2 Likes

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by showafrica(m): 10:43am On Jun 22, 2022
Flacko225:
But she doesn't have yansh and or nice tiddies abeg abeg. Id rather stick with my "ugly" black women

I tell you, nothing sweet pass chubby black babe with nice curve

3 Likes

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by gudugudumeje: 10:44am On Jun 22, 2022
THAT Science is wrong....

ARTS prescribes BEAUTY and Beautiful faces better. And in Nigeria here and Africa, we have more beautiful faces than hers who are not even mixed blood. And far more beautiful ones who are mixed blood in Ethiopisma, Tekwanda, Egypt, Cape Verde, etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:44am On Jun 22, 2022
I know many young girls who looks similar like her and some who looks better than her...

2 Likes

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Aystarz: 10:44am On Jun 22, 2022
Kaiair:
Scarlet johansson and gal gadot are being cheated

Gush! I love Scarlet like kilode!

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by dnawah(m): 10:45am On Jun 22, 2022
Bluezy13:
Okay

Imagine if the most beautiful lady was the bearer of this news...
Mba! Impossible! Such mistake can never happen !
she no fine,but azuka gboom,nkiruka pkam.
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by farem: 10:45am On Jun 22, 2022
siofra:

I have amber-HEARD you!
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by compton11(m): 10:45am On Jun 22, 2022
The way these white people always measure beauty always amazing me grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Moh247: 10:45am On Jun 22, 2022
Abeg let her fvcking pay Her ex Johnny Depp

Abusive witch

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:45am On Jun 22, 2022
showafrica:

I tell you, nothing sweet pass chubby black babe with nice curve
Every man with their own choice. Fat women may sweet you but not sweet other men
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by demmie1: 10:45am On Jun 22, 2022
Harry00:
science will end the world

It's because of science you had the opportunity to read and write and to express yourself. Are you saying you are part of the process that will end the world?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by McAausim: 10:45am On Jun 22, 2022
My mum is the most beautiful woman in the whole world......

Who amber help......?

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Heffalump(m): 10:45am On Jun 22, 2022
Flacko225:

See you.... Just to impress Nigerian girls. No free pussy for you Sir. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido & Friends At The Beach Celebrating His 28th Birthday & Partying Together / The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited / Bobrisky Shows Off His New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.