Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science (59555 Views)

Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) / Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty / Emerald Iruobe, Waje's Daughter, Has Grown Into A Beautiful Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by UTEWUOJO: 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Make she come Igbo land come see beauty fess
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by naijamerican: 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
white people can lie ehh...

I knew a girl named Chioma in my hometown of Apumiri.

Beautiful babe. Much finer than this heifer. SMH
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fmghewzy:

The ugly is in quote. So he doesn't mean such.

No sane human would say a beautiful ebony lady is ugly.
Impossicant!!!

"Dark skin women in whom I am well pleased grin grin and thou I shall happily simp over grin grin".( Just kidding)
alright
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Konjiboii: 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Beautiful as as how?

Who dem ask
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by vickydevoka(m): 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Brasilian, Latino, spanish, Indian and mixed raced women are even more beautiful. My 12 years old mixed raced daughter is more beautiful than Amber.
If I show you my friend Slovakia pikin of 24, u go use her picture do soapy
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by vickydevoka(m): 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Brasilian, Latino, spanish, Indian and mixed raced women are even more beautiful. My 12 years old mixed raced daughter is more beautiful than Amber.
Spanish n Arabs who fine pass
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by luminouz(m): 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
MansoryMX:

Here is it. She is indeed beautiful

She is not!!!
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Jokerman(m): 2:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
Kaiair:

Gal definitely cry in her amazon woman costume tongue was heartbroken when I found out she was already married....I no understand y all those arabic countries their girls too dey marry early cry

She's an israelite, not an arab
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by swissgoldenpro2: 2:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
Brewery is truly in the eyes of the beer holder.
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by horia: 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
Jeon:
At least she's better than that Bella Hadid that looks like an alien.
And you know how aliens look?
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
vickydevoka:

If I show you my friend Slovakia pikin of 24, u go use her picture do soapy
Don't show me, i have seen beautiful women who are not slovaks, even Russian, Polish, Slovenian, Georgian and Afghan women can be beautiful.. I don't know what soapy means, i don't use those kinda words.

In your eyes that 24 years old is beautiful but maybe not in my eyes, rozumieš? sad
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
vickydevoka:

Spanish n Arabs who fine pass
I think Arabs
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Elmander1983(m): 4:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin grin but I am not a beneficiary grin
Elmander1983:
This one wey one of my neighbors daughter fine pass?
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Rajosh(m): 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
Gal Gadot and Demi Rose are more beautiful and attractive.
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Heffalump(m): 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
siofra:

The redpillers you're trying to impress, I hope they have given you free dicking? undecided

Heyyyy! I'm not "Rainbow guy", sorry to surprise you.
From your pic, I bet to give it raw from behind like back entry! Don't try me cool
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by GoldHorse(m): 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
"Science" head is not correct! cry undecided
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Gee64: 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
There are more beautiful women on ticktok
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Flacko225(m): 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Black women are not ugly.

I'm not sure if you noticed but the word "ugly" in that sentence was quoted. I meant the exact opposite
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Flacko225(m): 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
[quote author=MadarasBlade post=114043593]

Black women are beautiful.[/quote

I know that's why I put the word ugly in inverted commas. Black women make sense die

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Flacko225(m): 7:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
[quote author=compton11 post=114043310][/quote]

if this babe suffocates me with her thighs grin grin
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Flacko225(m): 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
we are not ugly we are just dark in complexion. Thanks

Pele o as if there aren't light skinned black women. I'm not even going to explain myself to you
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Flamemignon1(m): 8:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
LadyD22:

They are very beautiful , I can't say who is more or who is less , but they all have unique features , Phoebe's Hugh cheekbones and cute mouth , Selena's baby face , Rihanna's piercing eyes and mysterious confident smile
We are gonna forget Rihanna's forehead?....ok?
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Flamemignon1(m): 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
WatchYourSix:

gal gadot dust am 100 times
They want to help/compensate her after the loss/court verdict.

Watch how movie roles and endorsement will flow in from perfume labels and beauty products.... all na media hype
No,she was given the title back in 2017 so it's not today
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by MNDY(m): 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
Moh247:
Abeg let her fvcking pay Her ex Johnny Depp

Abusive witch

Depp has said he doesn't want the money. His reputation is his main concern.
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by VirileNelly2420: 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
Jeon:

Good morning

Aswear... I was shocked when she was named the most beautiful woman..

Like how?
Gosh, I was just forced to browse some of her pics(Bella Hadid)...
If I say my sis fine pass her, e go make am look like say she fine. Plz dat lady is ugly, frankly speaking. Maybe she was chosen for some other things, but facial beauty, shes minus!

But I think she was fairly ok wen she started, but her facial look took a nosedive into wot I don't know. She's even scary somehow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Girl is truly beautiful no doubt. Got to see her well during the court case.
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by narutod7th: 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
Which Yoruba science..my babe fine pass that Yoruba woman grin
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Chochovini: 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
engrchykae:
She is not more beautiful than omotola jalade
. Kai.... Oga, u have good eyes and you can see with them.
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by eedhrisademola(m): 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
siofra:
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Ehn!
Abeg Nicky Minaj fine pass you joor
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by YoungBruzzy(m): 10:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bluezy13:
Okay

Imagine if the most beautiful lady was the bearer of this news...
Mba! Impossible! Such mistake can never happen !
cheesy grin grin
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
HONESTFACT101:

Lol according to a podcast on Facebook not the world
Nothing beautiful about her
ass: 3%
Bwess: 2% ......signing out✈
Character: -0.0%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ebony Reigns Dies In Car Accident. Graphic Photos From Accident Scene / Davido & Friends At The Beach Celebrating His 28th Birthday & Partying Together / The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.