Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science (59553 Views)

Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) / Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty / Emerald Iruobe, Waje's Daughter, Has Grown Into A Beautiful Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Nobody: 5:17am On Jun 23, 2022
Thanks dear black Man
MadarasBlade:

Black women are beautiful.
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Nobody: 5:28am On Jun 23, 2022
Maybe she is beautiful in the White man's point of view coz there are a way too many women in the world for me to consider her the most beautiful..It just a pity that everybody believes in the White man's opinion more than theirs while the white men have always excluded people from other races from their survey so they always think everything revolves around the White skin..
But to me if i were too choose a "the most beautiful woman in the world"which doesn't really exist...i would have chosen this beautiful Ugandan-Mexican actress "Lupita Nyong'o" coz she is just so natural...Periodtt....
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Poleski: 6:50am On Jun 23, 2022
Bluezy13:
Okay

Imagine if the most beautiful lady was the bearer of this news...
Mba! Impossible! Such mistake can never happen !

Siofra is beautiful and sexy.
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Digmygold: 6:55am On Jun 23, 2022
OKOATA:
These ones no Sabi fine women, go and watch Telemundo you go see fine latina women tire.

Latina or Indian?
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Poleski: 6:56am On Jun 23, 2022
Harry00:
science will end the world

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:12am On Jun 23, 2022
Oh, sorry about that. It was indeed an oversight from me if you meant the contrary.
Flacko225:

I'm not sure if you noticed but the word "ugly" in that sentence was quoted. I meant the exact opposite
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Bluezy13(m): 8:24am On Jun 23, 2022
Poleski:

Siofra is beautiful and sexy.

Beauty, they say, is in the eyes of the beholder.
Siofra maybe beautiful and sexy to you, but not to me.
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Arizoner: 8:42am On Jun 23, 2022
snoopz:
This science never see funke my babe
i want to fùck funke
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Poleski: 9:12am On Jun 23, 2022
Bluezy13:

Beauty, they say, is in the eyes of the beholder.
Siofra maybe beautiful and sexy to you, but not to me.

Put your real picture on your profile page, so we can know if the person trashing someone's beauty is handsome himself.

You know, some ugly people usually envy good-looking people.

Make sure you don't use a fake picture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Bluezy13(m): 9:21am On Jun 23, 2022
Poleski:

Put your real picture on your profile page, so we can know if the person trashing someone's beauty is handsome himself.

You know, some ugly people usually envy good-looking people.

Make sure you don't use a fake picture.

The audience must not know how to sing before criticizing a bad singer.
If you sing well, even someone who doesn't know how to sing will know that you sing well and will enjoy your song.
So for now, make do with that innocent, happy and smiling child enjoying the aura that comes with the splash of water; careless of responsibilities and obligations and oblivious of the troubles of adulthood.
Be like the child.
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by engrchykae(m): 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
Chochovini:
. Kai.... Oga, u have good eyes and you can see with them.
but it's possible that omotola jalade 's husband is cheating on her
Lucky dube said"a beautiful woman is another man's plaything"
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by engrchykae(m): 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
Chochovini:
. Kai.... Oga, u have good eyes and you can see with them.
but it's possible that omotola jalade 's husband is cheating on her
Lucky dube said"a beautiful woman is another man's plaything" ..
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by meobizy(f): 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
If she was she won’t need makeup. The trial also shows beauty alone can’t keep a man interested.
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Mrscarter(f): 3:20am On Jun 26, 2022
Starz825:

Rihanna, for where beyounce dey...

Beyonce is pretty but i think Rihanna look more exotic
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Mrscarter(f): 3:21am On Jun 26, 2022
LadyD22:

They are very beautiful , I can't say who is more or who is less , but they all have unique features , Phoebe's Hugh cheekbones and cute mouth , Selena's baby face , Rihanna's piercing eyes and mysterious confident smile

Yeah there's plenty of beautiful women n id say there's probably nore beautiful of a woman out there who isn't famous that we don't know of. Like u said tho every beautiful woman is unique in their own way

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) / Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.