Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science (59552 Views)

Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) / Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty / Emerald Iruobe, Waje's Daughter, Has Grown Into A Beautiful Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:53am On Jun 22, 2022
Kaiair:

Go white twitter talk this thing dem go drag u go hellfire grin
grin Yea well.. alota twitter users are so called "woke ers" who are in denial of their environment, people who are mentally inadequate, people who cannot handle reality, people who cannot handle other people's opinions. They hide under their small beds in their small minded rooms and type rubbish on twitter.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Chiraq77(m): 11:53am On Jun 22, 2022
Even d MuMu Bella hazeez no fine
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by SeriouslySense(m): 11:55am On Jun 22, 2022
The most beautiful women on earth are black women (even if we don't believe it, lets bless our women today)

First my Mum, and Sisters are very beautiful, and they are the most beautiful, then black women are the most beautiful, we are lucky to have them, and we should be very grateful, for this amazing, intelligent, caring, and wise black women.

Common, beautiful women, beautiful women on earth with black natural skin, Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have never seen more beautiful, i confess, the black beautiful woman.

Our words have power, lets use it wisely. and out of the heart comes what you seek.

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Jeon(f): 11:56am On Jun 22, 2022
Angelfrost:

Well, these people measure beauty solely on Height and Facial structure! tongue
I believe Beyonce came right behind Hadid! Shocking! grin
cheating.
When Rihanna, Alicia Keys, Scarlett are still alive.

2 Likes

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by dayyabuyau(m): 11:57am On Jun 22, 2022
Truly she is beautiful �

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Ceejay57: 11:57am On Jun 22, 2022
hence she no carry nyash,lekpa she be.
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by olisaEze(m): 11:58am On Jun 22, 2022
So because she’s oyinbo her face is na finer than these Nigerian Shuwa Arab girls? Black is muthafvckin beautiful! The Bible did not say angels absconded from heaven to earth because of oyinbo women with their thin lips & flat ny@sh!! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Angelfrost(m): 11:59am On Jun 22, 2022
Jeon:

cheating.

When Rihanna, Alicia Keys, Scarlett are still alive.

Seems the men's own makes more sense even though some disagree with the choice of Robert Pattinson over several others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by tollyboy5(m): 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
Dorwadora:
Oh yeah? Why should I be feeling insecured about a woman that Oyibo science claimed to be the most beautiful woman but my eyes tells me another thing?... Maybe you should take comprehension pills to understand that I never insulted her. I am entitled to my opinions and if you don't like it then you don't. It's none of my business.

Funny shits here on NL undecided
But Beyonce was formally the most beautiful woman in the world according to Greek measurements. Now she is second.

Beauty is not big yanch of big breast hope you know that?

Nigeria woman thinks once you start getting fat your looking fresh sad . That's a moorinic idea.

The Greek philosophy are still studied today so we can't discard it's measurements.
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Brushstrokes20: 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Impossicant! undecided

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by thunderbabs: 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Science and shitty claims

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Jeon(f): 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
Angelfrost:

Seems the men's own makes more sense even though some disagree with the choice of Robert Pattinson over several others.

Even me grin

2 Likes

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by snoopz: 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
This science never see funke my babe
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Angelfrost(m): 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
olisaEze:
So because she’s oyinbo her face is na finer than these Nigerian Shuwa Arab girls? Black is muthafvckin beautiful! The Bible did not say angels absconded from heaven to earth because of oyinbo women with their thin lips & flat ny@sh!! grin

Chisos! This level of violence is worse than WW1 and WW2 combined! lipsrsealed embarassed undecided cry

2 Likes

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by mecuries(m): 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
which science? Ladbible? lol...
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by TheAlchemist: 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
She is a pretty actress no doubt!
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Teenwolf(m): 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
They too mumu

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by RillJ(m): 12:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
Very ugly from within.

Science never chop for beauty mata abeg!
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by MansoryMX(m): 12:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
The first time I watched Aquaman in Cinema, it’s exactly same thing I told my wife sitting beside me as we watch the movie. Too bad she her marriage to Journey Depp brought out another side of her.

That woman is indeed beautiful
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by MansoryMX(m): 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Rahkman:
Blake lively to me is the most beautiful follow by aishwarya rai

Omorr that Blake nor be here o! Ryan Reynolds Issa bad guy to wife her immediately he saw her! Every time I look Aishawarya I see a beautiful spectacle cobra
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by MansoryMX(m): 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
illuminutty:
Where is the beauty... abi I no dey see well?

Here is it. She is indeed beautiful

1 Share

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Bluezy13(m): 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
dnawah:
she no fine,but azuka gboom,nkiruka pkam.

You don see am ??
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by bigboyk(m): 12:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
5 Hottest Ghanaian Girls On Social Media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO02Urv0V8I
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Fmghewzy(m): 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
we are not ugly we are just dark in complexion. Thanks

The ugly is in quote. So he doesn't mean such.

No sane human would say a beautiful ebony lady is ugly.
Impossicant!!!

"Dark skin women in whom I am well pleased grin grin and thou I shall happily simp over grin grin".( Just kidding)

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by pacespot(m): 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
What a joke, I know she must be a causacian. Why is it that these causacians often use the best of them to judge the best of the rest of the world
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by siofra(f): 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
Heffalump:

See you.... Just to impress Nigerian girls. No free pussy for you Sir. grin

The redpillers you're trying to impress, I hope they have given you free dicking? undecided
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Memeni(m): 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
It should be the most beautiful celebrities.

Even at that. Gal Gadot and Scarlett Johansson are the most beautiful celebrities on earth

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Deicide: 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Angelfrost:

Even in the past, she was nowhere close to Halle Berry!
Did I say she was?
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Starz825(m): 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mrscarter:

I think Selena Gomez is most beautiful and pheobe tonkin. There's lotsa beautiful women. Rihanna too.
Rihanna, for where beyounce dey...
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Stargurl20(f): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tallesty1:
I think they meant most witchfull
lol... She's beautiful, but with your comment, I can't help but laugh
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by dangwarmai(m): 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
My wife fine pass am
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by CheapHomes1: 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
siofra:
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Someone is looking for how to console this woman after Johnny Depp floored her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) / Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.