Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science (59549 Views)

Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) / Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty / Emerald Iruobe, Waje's Daughter, Has Grown Into A Beautiful Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Deicide: 11:04am On Jun 22, 2022
Dorwadora:
Wallahi..... I am actually wondering how she got that her 98% most beautiful in the world. Saw one of her photo last year... I could see the bone around her face.
She was very beautiful In the past, not now that doing cocaine has bleeped up her looks
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:05am On Jun 22, 2022
Spanish/Latino and Brazilian women are more beautiful than Amber.
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Angelfrost(m): 11:07am On Jun 22, 2022
Jeon:
At least she's better than that Bella Hadid that looks like an alien.

Well, these people measure beauty solely on Height and Facial structure! tongue

I believe Beyonce came right behind Hadid! Shocking! grin
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Angelfrost(m): 11:08am On Jun 22, 2022
Deicide:
She was very beautiful In the past, not now that doing cocaine has bleeped up her looks

Even in the past, she was nowhere close to Halle Berry!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:08am On Jun 22, 2022
themanderon:
In the world indeed. The arrogance of these Caucasians sickens. How did they arrive at such a conclusion? Did they test all the women in the entire planet?
Don't mind dem, They excluded Brazillian, Latino, Spanish, blacks and african women. Even here in my street i know young caucasian girls who are better looking than Amber Heard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by EmemObong03: 11:09am On Jun 22, 2022
See wetin wan kill Johnny Depp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Angelfrost(m): 11:10am On Jun 22, 2022
Kaiair:
Scarlet johansson and gal gadot are being cheated

These people seem to have something against curvy women... So, Scarlet will never near that list. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Originalsly: 11:11am On Jun 22, 2022
Ballzproblemm:

which mumu science go Brazil or Monaco ,go see women wey dey like goddess

Why not Africa?.... that had goddesses?

I see several women like her daily ... beauty never stood out.... just like this one. We now have to be told who is beautiful? Black women are the most beautiful period ... naturally beautiful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:11am On Jun 22, 2022
vickydevoka:

Way dem de know, dem never see polish, Romania and Slovakia women. I been de hear. Na as I travel come usey eyes see am I confirm am. Dem fine wella
Brasilian, Latino, spanish, Indian and mixed raced women are even more beautiful. My 12 years old mixed raced daughter is more beautiful than Amber.

2 Likes

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by limcar: 11:11am On Jun 22, 2022
Mrscarter:

I think Selena Gomez is most beautiful and pheobe tonkin. There's lotsa beautiful women. Rihanna too.
shut up there
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by article1: 11:13am On Jun 22, 2022
But she is not as beautiful as my baby nah
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Fash20: 11:13am On Jun 22, 2022
siofra:
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

This is not science. It's someone opinion. Thanks
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by limcar: 11:13am On Jun 22, 2022
WatchYourSix:

gal gadot dust am 100 times
They want to help/compensate her after the loss/court verdict.

Watch how movie roles and endorsement will flow in from perfume labels and beauty products.... all na media hype
have you seen Lala Anthony
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by ufotunang: 11:14am On Jun 22, 2022
Beautiful for where??... she is not beautiful than our omotola Jalade Ekehinde
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by IbileIfe: 11:14am On Jun 22, 2022
siofra:
Oyinbo women don't have what makes a complete beautiful woman with their flabby buttocks.

The most beautiful women on planet Earth are black women.
Case closed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by ufotunang: 11:15am On Jun 22, 2022
World must Beautiful ??.. and she has not won miss world beauty pageant before
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by limcar: 11:15am On Jun 22, 2022
Jeon:

Yes, before she destroyed herself with surgeries.
ugly
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by ufotunang: 11:17am On Jun 22, 2022
She is not even more beautiful than our Tonto Dikeh sef

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Bilwayne3(m): 11:19am On Jun 22, 2022
LadyD22:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and for me Bella is definitely a beauty to behold , you probably don't like women like her or you're just insecure because I don't know why you'll bring the babe into this topic just to insult if you're not insecure and trying to make yourself better
Bella is a supermodel with an impressive networth if she wants food or she wants to gain weight I'm sure she can afford it , she chose what she prefers

Do You actually mean her past networth cos i know she is broke currently after her case against johnny depp. Get ur facts right she has a very manipulative personality
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by LadyD22(f): 11:21am On Jun 22, 2022
Bilwayne3:

Do You actually mean her past networth cos i know she is broke currently after her case against johnny depp. Get ur facts right she has a very manipulative personality

Bella not Amber , I don't really know much about Amber
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by olatade(m): 11:21am On Jun 22, 2022
Then i guess i dont believe in science here grin
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by limcar: 11:22am On Jun 22, 2022
ABANGWABOI:
Amber feminist OLOSHO.. Person awwy ordinary Kim fine pass..
Our own Lilian Bach would dust her back in her days..
Nonsense..
Lilian Bach or Genevieve?
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by limcar: 11:22am On Jun 22, 2022
compton11:
I just had erection
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by rufus4g: 11:23am On Jun 22, 2022
Because she dey date Elon musk abi.

Dis world and money sha.
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:23am On Jun 22, 2022
limcar:
Lilian Bach or Genevieve?

Which be Genevieve??
That ugly bony duck... Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewww..

I am talking about beautiful women in and out.. not some bony black Feminist wannabes..
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Georgejeez: 11:23am On Jun 22, 2022
Beauty is indeed in the eyes of the key holder

The poster should come to Northern Nigeria to see the real meaning of facial beauty among Fulani girls

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by delishpot: 11:24am On Jun 22, 2022
siofra:

They should use her none photoshopped images from her court trial.
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by limcar: 11:26am On Jun 22, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Spanish/latino and Brasilian women are more beautiful
Arab women are finer
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by WatchYourSix: 11:26am On Jun 22, 2022
limcar:
have you seen Lala Anthony

Lala is sexiness overflow becos shes super curvy...but facially shes just 6.5/10 to me
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by WatchYourSix: 11:27am On Jun 22, 2022
rufus4g:
Because she dey date Elon musk abi.

Dis world and money sha.

Na baba pay for that media hype.....
Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by Goalnaldo(m): 11:28am On Jun 22, 2022
I'll take Amandla Stenberg over her anytime

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:30am On Jun 22, 2022
limcar:
Arab women are finer
yes they are also beautiful. grin Turkish women, Egyptian women, Syrians, Ethiopean, Tanzanian and morrocan women they are all beautiful

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) / Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.