Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) (53738 Views)

Must We Hide Our Feelings Just To Make Our Women Value Us? / We Had A Secret Affair Once But Its Getting Very Difficult To Hide Our Feelings / Man Marries 3 Women Aged 48, 27, 24 At Once, Of Them Are Sisters (photo & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by Faber(m): 8:50am On Jun 23, 2022
Nawa

1 Like

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by olaric(m): 8:51am On Jun 23, 2022
Unfortunately, it happens all the time

3 Likes

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by phemmyfour: 8:51am On Jun 23, 2022
angelfallz:
I know 3 people whose younger sister married the man they were to marry.

1st one - 4 months to the wedding - Help me drop my sister in school. Sister got pregnant. Family insisted he marry her.

2nd one - Few weeks to wedding, came to announce he preferred the sister. Everyone prayed sister would decline. She didn't. She went ahead to marry him.

3rd one - Man lived abroad and someone connected them. They had talked and planned for months. Man visits Nigeria, came to the house, met sister and she hosted him until the main babe came home. Man says he now wants sister.

By some very rare coincidence, all 3 ladies are over 47 today and haven't gotten married yet.

Gisting about it today with a friend, she is asking if the sisters should be forgiven or if we should hide our sisters.

What can I say?

I don't know biko.

My own sister would never marry or even get an inch close to a man connected to me in any way, but I guess we are all different.

Ladies, what do you say? @bukatyne

Let's discuss and learn.

#chiomaifeanyieze

©️Chioma Ifeanyi-Eze

Copied from Facebook.
It's unfortunate that they are meeting irresponsible and indiscipline men

1 Like

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by honestivo(m): 8:51am On Jun 23, 2022
That's the irony of life

1 Like

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by ofiko123(m): 8:51am On Jun 23, 2022
Wahala be like tandem bicycle...

1 Like

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by emerged01(m): 8:51am On Jun 23, 2022
From experience,it was a battle. It can only happen when there is no sex between the man and the elder sister.

2 Likes

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by chukswag(m): 8:52am On Jun 23, 2022
Lesson of the day

Men are the grand prize.

3 Likes

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by Jaqenhghar: 8:52am On Jun 23, 2022
I know of one. Her friend was supose to help connect her to this guy , next thing the girl got pregnant for the guy, they got married.

One guy back in Uni,his babe came to visit he wasnt around. Ot started raining, the neighbour saw herwaiti g outside and invited her to wait for her guy in his room. Next thing we heard is the neighbour and the babe are official

4 Likes

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by luminouz(m): 8:52am On Jun 23, 2022
Facebook and face stories

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by raumdeuter: 8:53am On Jun 23, 2022
Hide sisters hide friends even hide mothers

1 Like

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:53am On Jun 23, 2022
This is the same way Nigerians will reject both PDP / APC and Marry Labour Party

1 Like

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by Diplomaticoke(m): 8:53am On Jun 23, 2022
At the end of the Day, it all boils down to morals. Someone with proper morals will know that it is entirely wrong to intrude.

Though I won't advocate for hiding my sister but standards will clearly be set.

Meanwhile, you can learn Graphic Design with your Smartphone for just 1000 Naira. Contact me on WhatsApp +2348099856905

3 Likes

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by sokera: 8:53am On Jun 23, 2022
Ladies always know your better version of you is your younger sisters , they are more refined because first sisters are like practical and the younger ones are refined products

6 Likes

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by Angelfrost(m): 8:55am On Jun 23, 2022
angelfallz:
But should ladies start hiding their sisters??

How exactly do you hide a human being?!! And for how long?!!

Will you still hide the sisters from visiting and seeing the man after wedding?!! What didn't happen pre-wedding can still happen after.

If a younger sister is more attractive, nothing you can do about that... Simply look for the one that finds you attractive to him.

Beauty will remain in the eyes of the beholder.
There are men who met more attractive younger or older siblings, yet still chose the one they initially met! These stories above are just coincidences, if not made up!

3 Likes

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by EkelediliBuhari: 8:56am On Jun 23, 2022
continue hiding your sisters till she becomes the prayer point of every family devotion...... "Father take here to her husband's house" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by Hefama: 8:57am On Jun 23, 2022
Live and work in Canada, with jobs available. Call or WhatsApp global trvls on 09¹6⁴5954⁴1
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by Highman56: 8:57am On Jun 23, 2022
Nonexisting:
The one I know of involved two cousins bearing the same name, Onyinye (not real name) and the same surname. Man came back from abroad to meet Onyinye that someone referred him to only to be directed to the wrong Onyinye's house by a man he met in the village on hearing the surname. Meanwhile the two girls' families were not in good terms so the two girls were not talking at that time. Las las, the man started talking to the Onyinye that he met. The original Onyinye who no dey come village waited for the man they had referred to her to no avail only to hear of her cousin's actions later. The sad part is that the second Onyinye knew quite well that this man didn't come for her because Onyinye is her second name which she didn't even answer much at that time but as Ernesto De La Cruz in the movie COCO says, she seized her moment and didn't give a fucck. They are married till date and they both live in Canada or so, I'm not sure if it's Canada or the USA. Vaginarians are each others nightmares. grin
damn mehn.i have a female friend who doesn't keep female friends.All her friends are boys

2 Likes

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by Angelfrost(m): 8:58am On Jun 23, 2022
phemmyfour:
It's unfortunate that they are meeting irresponsible and indiscipline men

Exactly! No more, no less.

No disciplined man will be easily swayed by mere physical features.

Who the hell marries solely for beauty?!! What kinda marriage is that!

Every responsible man knows his wife or fiancee is not and will never be the most attractive woman on Earth... If the one you are dating is not your complete spec, your eyes will keep wandering even after getting wedded.

Those guys above will still cheat on those younger sisters because physical beauty can never be enough for an irresponsible man!

6 Likes

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:59am On Jun 23, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by Miracle2020: 9:00am On Jun 23, 2022
angelfallz:
But should ladies start hiding their sisters??
if you don't trust them or if you don't trust your man. Yes! Hid them.

1 Like

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by Zelenskyy(m): 9:02am On Jun 23, 2022
No need to "Hide" your sisters or friends from your Man....

Any Man that leaves you for your sister or friends was never your life partner.

Men like that would definitely be Licentious. And will cheat on that Sister or Friend of yours without remorse.

You should be happy that you never tied the knot with Mr Promiscuous.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by PrinceMajestic: 9:03am On Jun 23, 2022
Girlfriend's younger sisters are always more beautiful, more charming, caring and even more seductive before you know it everything has happened too fast

1 Like

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by creatorsverse(m): 9:03am On Jun 23, 2022
This is the reason why the bible said be your brothers keeper and not your sisters keeper

3 Likes

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by hkidola00(m): 9:04am On Jun 23, 2022
pretydiva:
Blame the sisters. Even if the men made advances at them, they were suppose to decline it. Knowing fully well these men are already engaged to their sisters.

May I not have terrible sisters like these
or may u not be a terrible sister as such
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:07am On Jun 23, 2022
It's tradition in Igbo side. Not a new thing
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by Osanoghodua1: 9:07am On Jun 23, 2022
While in School, I toasted the younger sister, while waiting for her response, which was taking long, I ended dating her aunty. Today, I am not proud about it, I should have stay off lust. My cousin married the elder sister of his love, well the elder sister double cross the younger.

5 Likes

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by Taylordedon(m): 9:07am On Jun 23, 2022
Be OBIdient

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:07am On Jun 23, 2022
Na wah oooo. Things dey happen.

1 Like

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by Tellwhat: 9:08am On Jun 23, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
The sisters were always the target from the onset
Nah. Not really.

Things dey happen o
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by Chris2863(m): 9:08am On Jun 23, 2022
English nah your mate?? grin You have to go through this post like two times before you can understand what the op is talking about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.