Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) (53735 Views)

Must We Hide Our Feelings Just To Make Our Women Value Us? / We Had A Secret Affair Once But Its Getting Very Difficult To Hide Our Feelings / Man Marries 3 Women Aged 48, 27, 24 At Once, Of Them Are Sisters (photo & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by angelfallz(m): 9:55am On Jun 23, 2022
This is not always true
sokera:
Ladies always know your better version of you is your younger sisters , they are more refined because first sisters are like practical and the younger ones are refined products
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by tayo60(f): 9:56am On Jun 23, 2022
If I see truth I go say, I no dey shut my mouth. This type of betrayal is so so common among d Igbo tribe. I have read countless of this story on Facebook. One even said the sister's husband should settle her with 2m.

2 Likes

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by angelfallz(m): 9:57am On Jun 23, 2022
Too many assumptions.
Angelfrost:

Exactly! No more, no less.

No disciplined man will be easily swayed by mere physical features.

Who the hell marries solely for beauty?!! What kinda marriage is that!

Every responsible man knows his wife or fiancee is not and will never be the most attractive woman on Earth... If the one you are dating is not your complete spec, your eyes will keep wandering even after getting wedded.

Those guys above will still cheat on those younger sisters because physical beauty can never be enough for an irresponsible man!
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by angelfallz(m): 9:58am On Jun 23, 2022
Yes o!
gloryhomemaker:
Na wah oooo. Things dey happen.
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by angelfallz(m): 9:58am On Jun 23, 2022
grin grin grin
Chris2863:
English nah your mate?? grin You have to go through this post like two times before you can understand what the op is talking about
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by angelfallz(m): 10:00am On Jun 23, 2022
So you're saying the younger sisters should deny their feelings for the men?
Opeyemic01:
It has to do with the upbringing and the level of love within the family. In a loving and cohesive family, the sister would never agree. Both sisters would rather ex-communicate the guy than either of them going with the man. In a family where there is no true and deep love, these are the kind of things you see
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by angelfallz(m): 10:01am On Jun 23, 2022
Lol. Yes things like that do happen. Nothing is set in stone
Tannhauser:
angry

I dey this table wey you dey shake so o!

I'm married to the younger sister of my original target. Thankfully we were still at the "toasting" stage and pant been never shift grin.

Original target got married before we did though...

Still she sometimes teases her younger sister (my wife) that she's a husband snatcher grin
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by Angelfrost(m): 10:02am On Jun 23, 2022
angelfallz:
Too many assumptions.

Please, mention one.
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by angelfallz(m): 10:03am On Jun 23, 2022
But the younger sisters fell in love and the men were also in love with them.
The truth is that it happens. You might be going for some, but end up with another
Loreettaa:
Sisters who lack family values you mean.
No good sister who treasures her sister would want to sleep with her sisters man.
Remember some family members, SOME, are household enemies.
You shouldn't desire your sister's man, for what? Have men finished?
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by angelfallz(m): 10:04am On Jun 23, 2022
Please share your story
FuckAllTheMODs:
I can relate
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by SimplePlan34: 10:06am On Jun 23, 2022
This is common among igbos
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by angelfallz(m): 10:06am On Jun 23, 2022
What is this vibe, we want to know? grin grin grin
elantraceey:
This stories are giving me one kind of vibe that I reject ijn cheesy
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by angelfallz(m): 10:09am On Jun 23, 2022
Some People don't understand attraction. They think that because some is your family you can't be attracted them.
Since time immemorial some sisters have been attracted to their sisters' husbands and vice versa for brothers.

The fact that her sister is married would not stop her the younger sister from being attracted to get eldest sister's husband

Munzy14:

Did you say odd?

Fact! Some ladies crush on their sister's husband sef not even just boyfriend or fiance o...I mean married.

The worst is that it happens to be a sister you never thought will...It may be that cool calm one you feel will not...Smh

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by angelfallz(m): 10:10am On Jun 23, 2022
Lol. You sound like you can control who you fall in love with.
Ruby458:
The people before me have said it all. No well brought up, loving, Godly, sister will fall in love, not to talk of marrying her sister's suitor. It's greed, selfishness, low self-esteem, lack of self-worth that would cause such.

Man don finish for this world? There are good men everywhere, why not pray for their own to come, na to steal the one wey come for their sisters. Anyways, both the men and the sisters deserve one another. Those men are as fickle and unstable as the wind.
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by Myahuza: 10:11am On Jun 23, 2022
I think female should have code of conduct just like guys have the bro code

1 Like

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by angelfallz(m): 10:12am On Jun 23, 2022
Since you asked for one. You assumed the guys in the story would cheat on the younger sisters.
Angelfrost:

Please, mention one.
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by Spiff20(m): 10:14am On Jun 23, 2022
LadyD22:

First of all ewwww disgusting
Secondly no if the man said he prefers my sister and she accepts then good for them , they deserve each other ,why would I hide my sister because of man ?? This is not a loss it's a blessing in disguise, if I hide her today what of tomorrow ? My children's aunty boya I should kuku erase her from the face of the Earth on top of prick matter , if clothe no size me I go give person wey e size , since men want to be passed around like hand me downs
My sister is not mad , she'll even be irritated at his lack of self respect and indisciplined behavior , that's if she's the same sister I've been mentoring since childhood, no sensible woman would accept to settle down with a man who does not acknowledge her relationship to her family that's if she comes from a good family or has a love for her folks

Most times what causes this is that some people's parents have informed them that marriage is the end goal and now it's a competition of who gets it first , I can't say if they have happy marital life but I know for sure that they will remember it everyday they see themselves , they'll feel guilty , insecure , they will feel threatened by the sister whom they believe they betrayed , they will have wild imaginations of what if ? What if this man changes his mind , what if there's another person

Basically most women who agree to such have low self esteem and believe marriage is a goal , they attach a lot of importance to it and therefore they jump when they see the first boat no matter where it's coming from or who was on it
How to prevent it ? Me personally I don't think I have the energy to be imagining such a funny story , my sister remains my priority before any man , she knows this much , we've suffered together , all I want for all my little ones is peace and happiness , I don't know where those 3 picked their sisters from
I think you are just talking to sound smart and you're probably not a woman. Even me as a guy, I will avoid any woman that's close to my brother. But you want to sound modern but you're sounding stupid.
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by Ruby458(f): 10:16am On Jun 23, 2022
angelfallz:
Lol. You sound like you can control who you fall in love with.

Yes, most times we may not be able to control who we fall in love with, after all, the heart wants what it wants, but we can certainly control how we act on such feelings/emotions.

We are humans, and as such blessed by God with self-control and discipline. It's only animals who do not have self-control, and we're definitely higher than animals.

Those sisters actions are wicked, you can't justify it biko. I just pray the affected sisters would be strong, stand up, and find love again. There are good men everywhere. They can still find love even at 47.

2 Likes

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by DreamLivia(f): 10:21am On Jun 23, 2022
Onii-chan?~
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by Opeyemic01: 10:25am On Jun 23, 2022
angelfallz:
So you're saying the younger sisters should deny their feelings for the men?

All these feelings of a thing, can't it be controlled?...as humans if we realize that our feelings can put others in an uncomfortable position, we can actually work on it and rein it in. Imagine if we all act out our feelings everytime, some people will be changing husband or wife per seconds. From my experience though, feelings can be controlled especially if the odds are not right

2 Likes

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by Righttalk: 10:25am On Jun 23, 2022
They refuse to let go of the past. They keep dwelling in their past. Let them forgive their young sister. Release them from their heart so that godycan release their husbands to them.

2 Likes

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by angelfallz(m): 10:26am On Jun 23, 2022
Very true. However, apart from the sister that slept with her elder sister's man, the rest did not act on their feelings.
What about the sister that entertained her elder sister's man while elder was out? She did not act on her feelings. But the man preferred her to her elder sister.
The truth is that these things happen.
I'll illustrate with this. Adamu goes to the market to buy a red shoe, but on getting to the market, he sees a black shoe that he likes more than the red shoe, Adamu then buys the black shoe instead of the red shoe.

What did Adamu do wrong?

Ruby458:

Yes, most times we may not be able to control who we fall in love with, after all, the heart wants what it wants, but we can certainly control how we act on such feelings/emotions.

We are humans, and as such blessed by God with self-control and discipline. It's only animals who do not have self-control, and we're definitely higher than animals.

Those sisters actions are wicked, you can't justify it biko. I just pray the affected sisters would be strong, stand up, and find love again. There are good men everywhere. They can still find love even at 47.

1 Like

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by Angelfrost(m): 10:27am On Jun 23, 2022
angelfallz:
Since you asked for one. You assumed the guys in the story would cheat on the younger sisters.

Yeah... I forgot to add "likely"! Thank you.
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by angelfallz(m): 10:29am On Jun 23, 2022
We can choose to act or not to act on our feelings, we don't always have control over our feelings.

Opeyemic01:

All these feelings of a thing, can't it be controlled?...as humans if we realize that our feelings can put others in an uncomfortable position, we can actually work on it and rein it in. Imagine if we all act out our feelings everytime, some people will be changing husband or wife per seconds. From my experience though, feelings can be controlled especially if the odds are not right
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by angelfallz(m): 10:29am On Jun 23, 2022
Lol just add likely to everything you said.
Angelfrost:

Yeah... I forgot to add "likely"! Thank you.
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by Ruby458(f): 10:32am On Jun 23, 2022
angelfallz:
Very true. However, apart from the sister that slept with her elder sister's man, the rest did not act on their feelings.
What about the sister that entertained her elder sister's man while elder was out? She did not act on her feelings. But the man preferred her to her elder sister.
The truth is that these things happen.
I'll illustrate with this. Adamu goes to the market to buy a red shoe, but on getting to the market, he sees a black shoe that he like more than the red shoe, Adamu then buys the black shoe instead of the red shoe.

What did Adamu do wrong?

The bolded there states that the man was her elder sister's man. For him to even come to visit in their family house, the relationship was already serious. No woman will take a man she is not serious about to introduce to her family, and the man would boldly come to visit in their family house.

Oga/Madam, evil is evil, wrong is wrong. Let's not modernise evil abeg.

1 Like

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by Opeyemic01: 11:14am On Jun 23, 2022
[quote author=angelfallz post=114076200]We can choose to act or not to act on our feelings, we don't always have control over our feelings.

[/quote

I agree to some extent, however, many people claiming they don't have control over some certain feeling are doing so because the odd at that moment favours them, if it doesn't they will kill the feelings

1 Like

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by kalvoken(m): 11:17am On Jun 23, 2022
okoroemeka:
I don't think they are the initial target,this is simply the theory of okafors law no 2 been proven again,it states the inconvenient truth that if you have a woman and you are treating her well,you have a high probability of also dating her close friends,sisters,aunties and even in some cases the mother,many women are expressive and like to boast about how generous ,rich and also the sexual prowess of her partner, indirectly feeding the fantasy and subconscious of her friends with an erotic image of a father Christmas in shining armour.

Your father is your true father. Your mother told no lies.

grin grin grin
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by bluefilm: 11:27am On Jun 23, 2022
I can understand why some niggas change their minds and go for the younger sisters.

Younger sisters are usually fresher and prettier and of course, YOUNGER ! grin

1 Like

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by Zinpat: 11:28am On Jun 23, 2022
Avoid leaving ur spouse alone with ur sister for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by mrkings84(m): 11:29am On Jun 23, 2022
I have witnessed this kind thing B4, a lady brought his man home for introduction and to get the marriage list, only for the man to fall in love with his wife to be younger sister, he insisted that it was her younger he will marry or no other, but the younger sister refused to marry him and he left till today as I type.

This happened just Dec last year.

2 Likes

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by We4all: 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
angelfallz:
So the sisters should deny that they were not attracted to the men?

Must you shoot your shots or accept to be with just anyone you’re attracted to?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.