Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) (53752 Views)

Must We Hide Our Feelings Just To Make Our Women Value Us? / We Had A Secret Affair Once But Its Getting Very Difficult To Hide Our Feelings / Man Marries 3 Women Aged 48, 27, 24 At Once, Of Them Are Sisters (photo & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by swissgoldenpro2: 12:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
This is funny
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by ManAustin(m): 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
Whatever will be yours, will definitely be yours irrespective of the circumstances. The 3 sisters didn't move passed that tragedy. They couldn't belived that happened to them and so took all men to be same hence their inability to move on and give room to other guys that may have shown interest. True they met these guys first, but the guys weren't theirs if not they wound have stayed. If by any means they got married to those guys, those guys would have been cheating on them with their sisters, life no just balance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by drnoel: 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
angelfallz:
I know 3 people whose younger sister married the man they were to marry.

1st one - 4 months to the wedding - Help me drop my sister in school. Sister got pregnant. Family insisted he marry her.

2nd one - Few weeks to wedding, came to announce he preferred the sister. Everyone prayed sister would decline. She didn't. She went ahead to marry him.

3rd one - Man lived abroad and someone connected them. They had talked and planned for months. Man visits Nigeria, came to the house, met sister and she hosted him until the main babe came home. Man says he now wants sister.

By some very rare coincidence, all 3 ladies are over 47 today and haven't gotten married yet.

Gisting about it today with a friend, she is asking if the sisters should be forgiven or if we should hide our sisters.

What can I say?

I don't know biko.

My own sister would never marry or even get an inch close to a man connected to me in any way, but I guess we are all different.

Ladies, what do you say? @bukatyne

Let's discuss and learn.

#chiomaifeanyieze

©️Chioma Ifeanyi-Eze

Copied from Facebook.

That's when U make marriage the all and all. Not everyone is supposed to marry
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
elantraceey:
This stories are giving me one kind of vibe that I reject ijn cheesy

Lol...e for happen to you o... grin
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by Munzy14(m): 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
angelfallz:
Some People don't understand attraction. They think that because some is your family you can't be attracted them.
Since time immemorial some sisters have been attracted to their sisters' husbands and vice versa for brothers.

The fact that her sister is married would not stop her the younger sister from being attracted to get eldest sister's husband

Exactly...It is something that is abstract..But controls the mind.

1 Like

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by Ajiboye592(m): 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
I dey tell you my brother grin grin
Chris2863:
English nah your mate?? grin You have to go through this post like two times before you can understand what the op is talking about
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by pillsNportion: 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
Normally all those younger chics Dey enter eye, una suppose dey hide dem normally.. dem no Dey use banana dey try monkey

1 Like

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by Deborah98(f): 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
I have more sisters than brothers. The first day me elder sister's husband visited us at home,he liked me cos of my jovial nature and how I was trying to make sure he has eaten and all of that. My sister since then has tried to connect me to two of her close friends who she feel may have interest or had already in me. I politely declined. One day she said I'm strange but I know what I'm doing,omo I no fit start wetin I cannot finish. The last person she connected me to,I had to tell her to stop that I'll find my own person at the right time. Yeah I believe your story @Op.this is so true and real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by Melkizedeck: 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
SimplePlan34:
This is common among igbos

Then it is only reasonable to say the Igbo must have come from the Old Jewish race!
In the Bible, Jacob worked for Laban for 7 years to take Rachel. Only to be deceived and given Leah! So all the while Leah eyed Jacob and probably never showed it, otherwise she would have refused! Jacob ended up marrying both sisters after serving 14 years!
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by NoToPile: 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
Jeez this one doesn't happen often where I come from oo, na cloth you dey buy for market? Came for one picked the other and they had parents?

2 Likes

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by SimplePlan34: 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
Melkizedeck:

Then it is only reasonable to say the Igbo must have come from the Old Jewish race!
In the Bible, Jacob worked for Laban for 7 years to take Rachel. Only to be deceived and given Leah! So all the while Leah eyed Jacob and probably never showed it, otherwise she would have refused! Jacob ended up marrying both sisters after serving 14 years!

Well maybe I am indifferent as of Ur Jewish origin.
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by fykes(m): 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
Why are girls like this? No be the same list for you and your sisters?
Commodities of the same price na quality go determine choice na
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by angelfallz(m): 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
That's a good question.
But what if the person you are attracted to, is also attracted to you?
We4all:

Must you shoot your shots or accept to be with just anyone you’re attracted to?
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by elantraceey(f): 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
DominusPrime:

Lol...e for happen to you o... grin

God forbid oo but if that's Gods will no wahala. Na why I'm sha trying to make sure if it gets to that, I'll sha have a lot of money bags to wipe my tears and keep me company should there be a need � grin
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by elantraceey(f): 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
angelfallz:
What is this vibe, we want to know? grin grin grin

Lmao. I rather not discuss here. Who knows knows. grin

1 Like

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by We4all: 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
angelfallz:
That's a good question.
But what if the person you are attracted to, is also attracted to you?

Then kill the attraction by keeping your distance. It’s all about self discipline. Some people are off limits and you should learn to keep it so.

2 Likes

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by rali123(f): 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
I won’t hide my sister for any reasons, if the man fine them younger and more attractive and they like each other, I will let them be and move ahead, it might not be easy but do-able…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
okoroemeka:
I don't think they are the initial target,this is simply the theory of okafors law no 2 been proven again,it states the inconvenient truth that if you have a woman and you are treating her well,you have a high probability of also dating her close friends,sisters,aunties and even in some cases the mother,many women are expressive and like to boast about how generous ,rich and also the sexual prowess of her partner, indirectly feeding the fantasy and subconscious of her friends with an erotic image of a father Christmas in shining armour.
What a smart man
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
elantraceey:

God forbid oo but if that's Gods will no wahala. Na why I'm sha trying to make sure if it gets to that, I'll sha have a lot of money bags to wipe my tears and keep me company should there be a need � grin

It can never happen to you and yes that bag is importanter wink
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by Wwwq: 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
Why
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by Youngpo413: 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
elantraceey:
This stories are giving me one kind of vibe that I reject ijn cheesy
lol,you dey eye your sister's husband?

1 Like

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by Youngpo413: 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
angelfallz:
Lol you no well grin grin grin even mothers?
Some mum are sexy o and them know what'up too.

1 Like

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by angelfallz(m): 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
Lol. No problem.
elantraceey:

Lmao. I rather not discuss here. Who knows knows. grin
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by Cromagnon: 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
angelfallz:
Omo those younger sisters stole their elder sisters' husbands. If not, how come all 3 ladies have not yet married and they are all above 47 years?
Stole?

Abi they have bad behaviour

1 Like

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by angelfallz(m): 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
You made a very good point.
We4all:

Then kill the attraction by keeping your distance. It’s all about self discipline. Some people are off limits and you should learn to keep it so.
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by elantraceey(f): 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
Youngpo413:
lol,you dey eye your sister's husband?

I don't have an elder sister.
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by ultimateprof: 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
47? Maybe they are married to Jesus!
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by FarmTech(m): 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
No matter the disappointment, move on and trust in God. Those men might even be philanderer and those sisters will surely regret.
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by Myahuza: 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
angelfallz:
Veaàry true. However, apart from the sister that slept with her elder sister's man, the rest did not act on their feelings.
What about the sister that entertained her elder sister's man while elder was out? She did not act on her feelings. But the man preferred her to her elder sister.
The truth is that these things happen.
I'll illustrate with this. Adamu goes to the market to buy a red shoe, but on getting to the market, he sees a black shoe that he like more than the red shoe, Adamu then buys the black shoe instead of the red shoe.

What did Adamu do wrong?

Boys really have to get pass this mentality that they have that, women are property that they bought from their in-laws house

1 Like

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
The sisters were always the target from the onset
hahahahaahaaa my chairman your days be long
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by whippersnapper(m): 10:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
The sisters were always the target from the onset
your moniker confirmed it
You're very wicked bro grin
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by DonroxyII: 11:13am On Jun 25, 2022
okoroemeka:
I don't think they are the initial target,this is simply the theory of okafors law no 2 been proven again,it states the inconvenient truth that:

"if you have a woman and you are treating her well,you have a high probability of also dating her close friends,sisters,aunties and even in some cases the mother,many women are expressive and like to boast about how generous ,rich and also the sexual prowess of her partner, indirectly feeding the fantasy and subconscious of her friends with an erotic image of a father Christmas in shining armour".
Gbam grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend / 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.