Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) (53730 Views)

Must We Hide Our Feelings Just To Make Our Women Value Us? / We Had A Secret Affair Once But Its Getting Very Difficult To Hide Our Feelings / Man Marries 3 Women Aged 48, 27, 24 At Once, Of Them Are Sisters (photo & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by DonroxyII: 11:20am On Jun 25, 2022
Jaqenhghar:
I know of one. Her friend was supose to help connect her to this guy , next thing the girl got pregnant for the guy, they got married.

One guy back in Uni,his babe came to visit he wasnt around. Ot started raining, the neighbour saw herwaiti g outside and invited her to wait for her guy in his room. Next thing we heard is the neighbour and the babe are official
Is Love not Wonderful grin ... Humanity with Drama is better than Humanity with War:

But Drama leads to War if not Checked:

This is very funny to me grin grin
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by DonroxyII: 11:49am On Jun 25, 2022
Spiff20:
I think you are just talking to sound smart and you're probably not a woman. Even me as a guy, I will avoid any woman that's close to my brother. But you want to sound modern but you're sounding stupid.
Kai, You are very Harsh shocked

Why not correcting her in simple terms:

1 Like

Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by DonroxyII: 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ruby458:

Yes, most times we may not be able to control who we fall in love with, after all, the heart wants what it wants, but we can certainly control how we act on such feelings/emotions.

We are humans, and as such blessed by God with self-control and discipline. It's only animals who do not have self-control, and we're definitely higher than animals.

Those sisters actions are wicked, you can't justify it biko. I just pray the affected sisters would be strong, stand up, and find love again. There are good men everywhere. They can still find love even at 47.
This is absolutely Great Piece But Little Opinions from me:

We are all Animals.

Higher Animals differentiated by Higher Intelligences/Intellectualism are regarded as Human:

Not all Human are of Higher Essence regardless of Status thus Some Human are still expected to behave lower than Societal Higher Value Systems: Who Doesn't in one way or the Other Only few do not flout rules!

It can Happen to Any of Us, Me too:

Thus:
Nurture, Protect and Defend Your Own By Yourself and By God because Even Your Mama can Betray You while You can Also Betray Yourself:

Life can be Funny, Rude and Sweet:
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by DonroxyII: 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
angelfallz:
Very true. However, apart from the sister that slept with her elder sister's man, the rest did not act on their feelings.
What about the sister that entertained her elder sister's man while elder was out? She did not act on her feelings. But the man preferred her to her elder sister.
The truth is that these things happen.
I'll illustrate with this. Adamu goes to the market to buy a red shoe, but on getting to the market, he sees a black shoe that he like more than the red shoe, Adamu then buys the black shoe instead of the red shoe.

What did Adamu do wrong?

Shoe has no feelings nor Emotions Bro: Shoe don't get Hurt nor Get Happy grin

Even Animals will be Angry if you feed your chickens more than Goats grin
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by angelfallz(m): 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lol you're focusing on the shoe instead of the man that went to the market.
The essence of that site illustration is to show that intentions can change.
DonroxyII:
Shoe has no feelings nor Emotions Bro: Shoe don't get Hurt nor Get Happy grin

Even Animals will be Angry if you feed your chickens more than Goats grin
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by angelfallz(m): 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lol. I hope you understood it?
Ajiboye592:
I dey tell you my brother grin grin
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by DonroxyII: 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
angelfallz:
Lol you're focusing on the shoe instead of the man that went to the market.
The essence of that site illustration is to show that intentions can change.
My Focus is on the Man:
The Shoe can't be hurt by the Man's Decision-Making and Changes: The Man could only Hurt Himself or Make Himself Happy!

But Your Decision on fellow Human or Animal would lead to someone getting Hurt or Happy:
Re: Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) by bepositive11: 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2022
The sisters were wrong to marry those men. That's betrayal

angelfallz:
I know 3 people whose younger sister married the man they were to marry.

1st one - 4 months to the wedding - Help me drop my sister in school. Sister got pregnant. Family insisted he marry her.

2nd one - Few weeks to wedding, came to announce he preferred the sister. Everyone prayed sister would decline. She didn't. She went ahead to marry him.

3rd one - Man lived abroad and someone connected them. They had talked and planned for months. Man visits Nigeria, came to the house, met sister and she hosted him until the main babe came home. Man says he now wants sister.

By some very rare coincidence, all 3 ladies are over 47 today and haven't gotten married yet.

Gisting about it today with a friend, she is asking if the sisters should be forgiven or if we should hide our sisters.

What can I say?

I don't know biko.

My own sister would never marry or even get an inch close to a man connected to me in any way, but I guess we are all different.

Ladies, what do you say? @bukatyne

Let's discuss and learn.

#chiomaifeanyieze

©️Chioma Ifeanyi-Eze

Copied from Facebook.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.