Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) (11074 Views)

My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared / My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant / Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by AfahaAbia(m): 8:10am On Jun 24, 2022
KyberTHEGREAT:

But that girl ehn
I don’t know we have been together for a year now
Is it that easy to build a another relationship from the scratch with girls we have outside that only want money money money ?

Finding a good girl is hard nowadays

Yes I agree with the bolded. That is why you need to sit her down face to face and talk about this not via WhatsApp. Just that I find it strange why she can't support your passion abi isn't that what relationship is all about?
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 8:40am On Jun 24, 2022
AfahaAbia:

Yes I agree with the bolded. That is why you need to sit her down face to face and talk about this not via WhatsApp. Just that I find it strange why she can't support your passion abi isn't that what relationship is all about?

The issue with her I think maybe she’s not the social media type

That’s the music I told her to stream and make a video of

Other girls are vibing to it and shaking their backside everywhere

Link to the song is in my signature

Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by Adejo1(m): 9:22am On Jun 24, 2022
I no know why u are killing urself OP.
There are always good girls around, I know it's hard to find but you will definitely see one.
Somebody that claim to love you is supposed to support you, she's supposed to be your number one fan not about telling you that she doesn't have time for that because she's not jobless, chai!!
One thing I learnt about life and in this Nairaland is, anything that doesn't give me peace of mind, I let it go, because I cherish that a lot
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by afolarin60591: 9:41am On Jun 24, 2022
Does she support you in your studies and other life issues as she claims?Does she support you in your studies and other life issues as she claims?...
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by yetunsbay(m): 10:07am On Jun 24, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:
I hate coming to nairaland to discuss about "she" and "her" stories
lol. Being on this topic shows indecision dey worry you oo
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by Chris2863(m): 10:09am On Jun 24, 2022
You guys don’t always know when a girl is into you. Oga, aunty no gbadu you. Get that straight
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by PericomaNwankwo: 11:48am On Jun 24, 2022
Bro, grow up. Don't complain. Don't force her. Accept your reality (she's not into you) and keep working hard. Get other girls to do it, repost it. See, they say that a prophet is not honored in their homeland.

If she can't see a future in what you're doing then you should cut her off. Don't be deceived by her pretentiousness. She may be sticking around to see if you will blow. Get busy!! Don't rely on music sha oo, just get busy and you won't even notice what she's doing.
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by Rickmann: 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
KyberTHEGREAT:
Hello guys
This is my first thread here

My so called girlfriend cannot do what other girls are doing

She resides to follow me on all my social media accounts saying that her phone is bad
She said she can’t make videos cause she’s busy making cash
Other girls are busy vibing with my sing and making videos

She claims she loves me but can’t support my career
What do I do ?
I just dropped a new song and she still refused to repost or play it

It's either he doesn't see you having a future in music or she is just distracted by some other stuff..

But then, why should you wait for support from just a single person when you can actually push urself.

you don't need her to achieve greatness, pls wake up.
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by satandeterrible: 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
KyberTHEGREAT:
Hello guys
This is my first thread here

My so called girlfriend cannot do what other girls are doing

She resides to follow me on all my social media accounts saying that her phone is bad
She said she can’t make videos cause she’s busy making cash
Other girls are busy vibing with my sing and making videos

She claims she loves me but can’t support my career
What do I do ?
I just dropped a new song and she still refused to repost or play it

Don't be a simp.
It is obvious that the girl does not have high interest in you.

A girl that really loves you will be your number 1 promoter.

Prepare to serve her breakfasts before she serves you.

But I know you're such a useless simp and will not take my advice.
Lovestruck fool.

You'll soon learn the hard way.

1 Like

Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by satandeterrible: 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
KyberTHEGREAT:

The issue with her I think maybe she’s not the social media type

I said it that you're an intensely foolish fool.
A bastard of a simp.

You're already justifying her low interest in you?

Bloody simp.

A girl who loves you will break boundaries to see you succeed and will be your number 1 fan.

Simp wake up and smell the cufeey.
She does not love you as much as you claim.
It is only a matter of time before she dumps your stupid ass.

Dotard.
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by satandeterrible: 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
Chris2863:
You guys don’t always know when a girl is into you. Oga, aunty no gbadu you. Get that straight
Exactly. The girl is not into him.
But the fool is justifying her lack of interest.
How more stupid can a person be?

1 Like

Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 3:42am On Jun 25, 2022
Adejo1:
I no know why u are killing urself OP.
Somebody that claim to love you is supposed to support you, she's supposed to be your number one fan not about telling you that she doesn't have time for that because she's not jobless, chai!!

I swear that word pained me a lot
But I know what to do
She will regret ever saying that word and looking down on my music
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 3:44am On Jun 25, 2022
satandeterrible:

Exactly. The girl is not into him.
But the fool is justifying her lack of interest.
How more stupid can a person be?
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 3:45am On Jun 25, 2022
satandeterrible:

I said it that you're an intensely foolish fool.
A bastard of a simp.

You're already justifying her low interest in you?

Bloody simp.

A girl who loves you will break boundaries to see you succeed and will be your number 1 fan.

Simp wake up and smell the cufeey.
She does not love you as much as you claim.
It is only a matter of time before she dumps your stupid ass.

Dotard.

And who told your sorry ass that am simping?
Am not a lover boy like you with your punk ass
How can a person just thing stupidly?
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 3:48am On Jun 25, 2022
satandeterrible:

Don't be a simp.
It is obvious that the girl does not have high interest in you.

A girl that really loves you will be your number 1 promoter.

Prepare to serve her breakfasts before she serves you.

But I know you're such a useless simp and will not take my advice.
Lovestruck fool.

You'll soon learn the hard way.

Who the hell let the pig for the sacrifice loose
You dirty ass nigga

Any way the
Breakfast sets in I don’t care …so get your lil ass offa here
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 3:51am On Jun 25, 2022
Rickmann:

It's either he doesn't see you having a future in music or she is just distracted by some other stuff..

But then, why should you wait for support from just a single person when you can actually push urself.

you don't need her to achieve greatness, pls wake up.

I didn’t beg and m not begging for her support
I just let her know and to hear what she would say maybe she might have done that unintentionally and might blame me later for not chastising her

But now that I know she ain’t down for it
She wouldn’t blame me for taking some steps later in the future when the music start paying …Unknow what i mean
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 3:54am On Jun 25, 2022
PericomaNwankwo:
Bro, grow up. Don't complain. Don't force her. Accept your reality (she's not into you) and keep working hard. Get other girls to do it, repost it. See, they say that a prophet is not honored in their homeland.

If she can't see a future in what you're doing then you should cut her off. Don't be deceived by her pretentiousness. She may be sticking around to see if you will blow. Get busy!! Don't rely on music sha oo, just get busy and you won't even notice what she's doing.

Good advice
I didn’t beg her do repost or follow
I got girls doing that for me and more on a steady
The reason the conversation came up was when she saw the videos of different girls I posted then she got annoyed so I had to tell her all that is in our conversation…so I’ll keep on reposting other girls…she should deal with it
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 3:55am On Jun 25, 2022
Chris2863:

Well as far other babes dey gbadu me
No qualms
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 3:57am On Jun 25, 2022
afolarin60591:
Does she support you in your studies and other life issues as she claims?Does she support you in your studies and other life issues as she claims?...

The only support she gives to me is supporting the relationship

Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 4:01am On Jun 25, 2022
Thonia69:
I'm just like her grin grin grin

I pray I never date your type again(spits)
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by Rickmann: 6:21am On Jun 25, 2022
KyberTHEGREAT:

I didn’t beg and m not begging for her support
I just let her know and to hear what she would say maybe she might have done that unintentionally and might blame me later for not chastising her

But now that I know she ain’t down for it
She wouldn’t blame me for taking some steps later in the future when the music start paying …Unknow what i mean

Simple!
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by satandeterrible: 6:50am On Jun 25, 2022
KyberTHEGREAT:

Dirty simp.

If you weren't a simp you would not have asked this foolish question in the first place.
You're obviously a foolish simp that's why you tried to make excuses for her up there.

Bro, when a girl loves you.. Scratch that. True love doesn't exist from the side of girls to boys.
When a girl is really into you, it is always as obvious as the clear sky. You won't need a lantern to see it.

See, I have nothing personal against you.
I'm only harsh because I've realised that that's the only way to get simps up from their bluepilled world. If you try to talk to them nicely, they'll always want to rationalise the girl's obvious lack of interest in them.

Look at the story on front page. A rich simp wrote his number on naira notes to give a girl.
If someone had spoken harshly to that simp the way I have done to you, he wouldn't have still been a simp up till now.
Now the girl will eat his money, use him as ATM and at best submit only her pussy - sex that she even enjoys more - yet the fool will think he won.
That is, if she'll even agree to sex after eating the guy's money.

That's why I'm very harsh to simps. Especially to simps that still show sign of redemption.

Its not personal.
Tough love bro.
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by satandeterrible: 6:54am On Jun 25, 2022
KyberTHEGREAT:

In your next relationship, realize that it's always a game for girls.

Its either you're winning or they're winning.
Always keep your romance in check.
Be very selfish with your MEAT - Money, Energy, Attention and Time.

That's the only way to win with them.
Beign a nice romantic guy is setting yourself up for losing. Nice romantic guys always finish last and are reserved for marriage after the girl must have passed her youthful, hoe phase.

Be machiavelian, be narcissistic, be extremely selfish, smart and cunning.
Always try to have other girls and let her know that you really do not need her - by your actions, not words.

Girls are attracted to the dark, not to the good.
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 7:37am On Jun 25, 2022
satandeterrible:

Beign a nice romantic guy is setting yourself up for losing. Nice romantic guys always finish last and are reserved for marriage after the girl must have passed her youthful, hoe phase.

Always try to have other girls and let her know that you really do not need her - by your actions, not words.

Hope you are well informed that not all girl are to be treated like this cause they are others that deserve the love and full display of care and attention?

Not all Girls can take all this attitude!
You will loose so many girls along the way cause you are trying to protect you ego

Yo will keep hopping form girls to girls thinking they are the problem whine you are the source of the problem it’s self …

Yes you don’t have to be so affectionate to girls from the onset but you need to play around it and make it look a bit emotional when you are together for a brief moment then You can switch to being manly….

But the hall is totally different when you meet a unique and special type of girl….

Know this ladies are drawn to care and loving guys with their attention to give than the ones that display the kind of attitude you talked about there (spits)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 7:39am On Jun 25, 2022
satandeterrible:

Hope you are well informed that not all girl are to be treated like this cause they are others that deserve the love and full display of care and attention?

You will loose so many girls along the way cause you are trying to protect you ego

Yo will keep hopping form girls to girls thinking they are the problem whine you are the source of the problem it’s self …

Yes you don’t have to be so affectionate to girls from the onset but you need to play around it and make it look a bit emotional when you are together for a brief moment then You can switch to being manly….

But the game is totally different when you meet a unique and special type of girl….

Know this ladies are drawn to care and loving guys with their attention to give than the ones that display the kind of attitude you talked about there (spits)

Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 7:46am On Jun 25, 2022
satandeterrible:

Dirty simp.

If you weren't a simp you would not have asked this foolish question in the first place.
You're obviously a foolish simp that's why you tried to make excuses for her up there.

Bro, when a girl loves you.. Scratch that. True love doesn't exist from the side of girls to boys.
When a girl is really into you, it is always as obvious as the clear sky. You won't need a lantern to see it.

See, I have nothing personal against you.
I'm only harsh because I've realised that that's the only way to get simps up from their bluepilled world. If you try to talk to them nicely, they'll always want to rationalise the girl's obvious lack of interest in them.

Look at the story on front page. A rich simp wrote his number on naira notes to give a girl.
If someone had spoken harshly to that simp the way I have done to you, he wouldn't have still been a simp up till now.
Now the girl will eat his money, use him as ATM and at best submit only her pussy - sex that she even enjoys more - yet the fool will think he won.
That is, if she'll even agree to sex after eating the guy's money.

That's why I'm very harsh to simps. Especially to simps that still show sign of redemption.

Its not personal.
Tough love bro.

I know this ain’t personal

But am not a simp you know why asides my musical career the girl is good in other aspects
A girl can’t have it all
She has to have some flaws somewhere
I know why i still defend her until proven otherwise
She ain’t even benefiting from me but I do from her
That’s how an alpha male is ..we get all the time and give out little….don’t wanna run into the hands of girls that ask for all and gives non in return

Have seen such girls …some I met the first day,they already started asking for food to it …taking me to their dress shop to get them nice outfits….telling me to cook some dishes and if I option to cook Another they will make that angry/cute face just to make you succumb….many girls out there are piece of shits ….
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 25, 2022
KyberTHEGREAT:

I can follow my guy on all his social media sites that's not a big deal. But I don't have time to make videos grin.
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 8:58am On Jun 25, 2022
Thonia69:
I can follow my guy on all his social media sites that's not a big deal. But I don't have time to make videos grin.

But you make videos of yourself vibing and shaking your small ynash to any trending song

Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 25, 2022
KyberTHEGREAT:

But you make videos of yourself vibing and shaking your small ynash to any trending song
The last time I did that was 2 years ago when I didn't know what to do. And yeah I have a small ynash lmao!
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by satandeterrible: 11:25am On Jun 25, 2022
KyberTHEGREAT:

But the game is totally different when you meet a unique and special type of girl….

Okay chief.
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 2:28am On Jun 26, 2022
Thonia69:
The last time I did that was 2 years ago when I didn't know what to do. And yeah I have a small ynash lmao!

Small ynash dey Shake
So what do you do now?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? / Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? / 15-year-old Girl Commits Suicide After Nude Snapchat Video Shared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.