Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,317 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) (11060 Views)

My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared / My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant / Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by Danny110(m): 5:20am On Jun 26, 2022
KyberTHEGREAT:
Hello guys
This is my first thread here

My so called girlfriend cannot do what other girls are doing

She resides to follow me on all my social media accounts saying that her phone is bad
She said she can’t make videos cause she’s busy making cash
Other girls are busy vibing with my sing and making videos

She claims she loves me but can’t support my career
What do I do ?
I just dropped a new song and she still refused to repost or play it

Bro my advice for you is this.. Cut ties with her.. One of his signs of true love is support mehn.. If she can't support your craft, she doesn't really love you. Forget those saying wife her and all that, If she can't do it now, its gonna b worse in marriage. I'm a comedian you can check me out @danie2funny on all social media. My ex gf was exactly like your babe.. No repost, no support nothing... She doesn't even ask to see my videos on a normal.. You can't love me and hate my craft.. My craft should give u more reasons to love me and thats exactly what my current gf does now, she gets angry wen I post new videos without sending to her first and I see how excited she is to watch them.. And she reposts them a lot to support me so bro.. Just cut connection wit her.. Save your heart now bro because from the chat I just read, she's just one step away from serving you hot breakfast with cold pepsi

1 Like

Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 26, 2022
Danny110:

Bro my advice for you is this.. Cut ties with her.. One of his signs of true love is support mehn.. If she can't support your craft, she doesn't really love you. Forget those saying wife her and all that, If she can't do it now, its gonna b worse in marriage. I'm a comedian you can check me out @danie2funny on all social media. My ex gf was exactly like your babe.. No repost, no support nothing... She doesn't even ask to see my videos on a normal.. You can't love me and hate my craft.. My craft should give u more reasons to love me and thats exactly what my current gf does now, she gets angry wen I post new videos without sending to her first and I see how excited she is to watch them.. And she reposts them a lot to support me so bro.. Just cut connection wit her.. Save your heart now bro because from the chat I just read, she's just one step away from serving you hot breakfast with cold pepsi
Hot breakfast with cold pepsi, it's so funny grin
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 26, 2022
KyberTHEGREAT:

Small ynash dey Shake
So what do you do now?
Oh, you know, a little of this, a little of that. Basically online things.
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by Basorgking(m): 9:38am On Jun 26, 2022
AfahaAbia:
@OP from your chats up there u talk too much. Just look for someone else coz that girl isn't feeling you at all. A girl that truly loves u will be your number one fan!! That's the truth. Know this and know peace
You are 100% correct. A woman that loves you will support you.
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 9:38am On Jun 26, 2022
Danny110:

Thanks a lot bro for the advice
But the thing is that right from the day we started dating
I have always had breakfast in mind so she won’t catch me unaware and I won’t be pained …when she’s I’m tired of the relationship she’s free to walk away ..anyways I don’t give my heart wholeheartedly to anyone for the sake of heartbreak
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 10:06am On Jun 26, 2022
Thonia69:
Oh, you know, a little of this, a little of that. Basically online things.

You even do things online
What does a little bit of this and that
Hope it’s not what I’m thinking
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 26, 2022
KyberTHEGREAT:

You even do things online What does a little bit of this and that Hope it’s not what I’m thinking
It's not what you're thinking.
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by Enny2013(f): 10:18am On Jun 26, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:
I hate coming to nairaland to discuss about "she" and "her" stories
Wot of "him" and "he" stories?
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 11:37am On Jun 26, 2022
Thonia69:
It's not what you're thinking.

Well I’m actually thinking good stuffs

So you do bad stuffs �
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
KyberTHEGREAT:

Well I’m actually thinking good stuffs
So you do bad stuffs �
I know you're lying. I don't do bad things.
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
Thonia69:
I know you're lying. I don't do bad things.
I’m not lying o…what I though was of the good part but you proved me wrong..if you don’t do bad things then you do naughty things
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
Enny2013:

Wot of "him" and "he" stories?

Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
KyberTHEGREAT:

I’m not lying o…what I though was of the good part but you proved me wrong..if you don’t do bad things then you do naughty things
Yeah I do naughty things
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by Enny2013(f): 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
[quote author=KyberTHEGREAT post=114171945][/quote]

How dare u? I was only asking a question!
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
Enny2013:

How dare u? I was only asking a question!

How dare you what?
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
Thonia69:
Yeah I do naughty things

Aiit nice knowing ya
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
KyberTHEGREAT:

Aiit nice knowing ya
Same here smiley
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 5:11am On Jun 27, 2022
Stream guys
Link in signature

Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
Thonia69:
Same here smiley

Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by Enny2013(f): 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
KyberTHEGREAT:

How dare you what?
Didn't u c d Meme u used for me?
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by Adejo1(m): 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
The only thing to do is to let her be
KyberTHEGREAT:

I swear that word pained me a lot
But I know what to do
She will regret ever saying that word and looking down on my music

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today / Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? / (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.