Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World (33547 Views)

Voter Turnout: Nigeria Ranks World’s Second Worst Nation – Report / Flawed Reasons Why Lagos Is Ranked Second Most Unlivable City In The World / IMF Ranks Nigeria Second Worst In The World In Use Of Sovereign Wealth Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by simplyhonest(m): 6:40am On Jun 24, 2022
Good
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by Hanibbal(m): 6:40am On Jun 24, 2022
Lol
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by Benki003(m): 6:40am On Jun 24, 2022
O
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 24, 2022
With Agbero littering every bus-stop, Its well deserved!

In the eye of the blind, a man with one eye is the king!

Despite the woeful rating, Its still the best state in Nigeria. Others are slums excluding Abuja, Kaduna and Kano

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:41am On Jun 24, 2022
Eko oni baje
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by Benki003(m): 6:41am On Jun 24, 2022
Livable city as how

With the traffic jams and bad roads

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by Kennitrust(m): 6:41am On Jun 24, 2022
But they the vulture make Lagos best place
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by Observer007(m): 6:42am On Jun 24, 2022
Unarguably.
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by bhella10: 6:43am On Jun 24, 2022
specialmati:
cool cool cool cool I was telling one tout the other day that if not for curruption that Lagos can be turned to a mega city like dubai, and not with what they think Tinubu did because I didn't see what he did that no average currupt person can't do if elected.
Yeah like Anambra

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:44am On Jun 24, 2022
Eko o ni Bajé o is becoming a mirage under Sanwoolu
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 24, 2022
By a tribal bigot not surprised, Obi's Presidency will be marred by hyper Ipob terrorism, a vote for Obi is a vote for Ipob terrorism.
Yet all your brothers run away from your jungle and find sanctuary in Lagos. You must be one of the village monkeys still hiding in your hole, thinking Obi Presidency will make you rich cheesy

Obi the Pandora thief.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by BadNews: 6:44am On Jun 24, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 24, 2022
Woah second in the world abi na my eyes dey play gimmicks on me

Someone please bless my AZAduz
Ecobank
Daniel
Feed a stranger country crazy

https://www.nairaland.com/6796546/diary-cheap-labourer-daily-bread/25#114097206

Fairmedia met you here again
This might be a sign grin
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by Pastorsmile: 6:44am On Jun 24, 2022
It should be number one rather.
With Area boys, omon- lile, agberos, wicked landowners, lasma,and anti good and decent people policies by the government, Lagos should be place in a position if number 1 in the entire globe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by okorogodwin4(m): 6:44am On Jun 24, 2022
Igbos have bought Lagos QED
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by anonimi: 6:45am On Jun 24, 2022
DiscoverID:
Please, what about Aba and onitsha? Those places that even pigs are protesting the conditions.

Did Aba and Onitsha generate as much IGR from the people's pockets as Lagos since 1999 with nothing to show for it except Thiefnuibu's looting in bullion vans

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by ariesbull: 6:46am On Jun 24, 2022
I live in Lagos for years and I still live in Lagos... Trust me Lagos is a huge trash from lekki to Iyanaoba

Lekki you have flooding, prostitutes hanging around and terrible traffics

In Mainland crime, touts, urchins, street fights and prostiruting

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by KoshCAD: 6:46am On Jun 24, 2022
Crixxx:
Isn't this the state tinubu governed, the paradise on earth abi my eye Dy pain me.
I thought Lagos was better than USA Dubai Canada etc. It is the paradise of afonjas, the state every white man needs to come and learn from. Every idiot from remote villages in ekiti, osun etc wants to come and claim lagos. grin

Lagos is a mega city but when you place it side by side with other megacities around the world, you will weep upon all the money and project the federal government dump into the state every minute.

Na either my state or outside. No other state is
worth it .
Name your city. It is not even on the list, which means it is worst than lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by AfahaAbia(m): 6:46am On Jun 24, 2022
Deborah98:
I had wanted traveling to Lagos last year but miraculously it didn't click. Now I sit back and ask myself was I really the one pushing myself to make those moves back then? I can't cope in Lagos.. they'll choke the small life I'm managing Biko sad

P

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by Mfetenang: 6:46am On Jun 24, 2022
Lagos is still far better than Onitsha, Enugu,Aba,Oweri and Umohia. grin grin
Last time I drove past Aba I threw up in my car,it's the most smelly place I've ever seen on planet Earth �

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 6:47am On Jun 24, 2022
Well, I'm not sorry for saying this..

Compare Lagos with other cities in the world, considering the level of development in those cities and the use of the word 'mega city' you will discover that Eko is still a village.

Namibia is saying hi to his 'supposedly' big brother over here.
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by ariesbull: 6:47am On Jun 24, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

Despite the woeful rating, Its still the best state in Nigeria. Others are slums excluding Abuja, Kaduna and Kano

Lagos is the only city in the country that I see people use old danfo as public transport and the old 911 called molue...

Touts and urchins high...
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by KoshCAD: 6:48am On Jun 24, 2022
Crixxx:
Lagos taking the lead. Whenever they start to make noise just ask them to drop debt profile them go run and they want us to vote tinubu to finish the nothing left of Nigeria kpata kpata. grin

What is in your state that will make your state be on debt list. America is the most indebted country, hope your is better than America cos they own debt.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by naija4life247: 6:48am On Jun 24, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
Well-deserved.

Behold your 'JAGABI'. . . . O lo lol lo !

Eko Assssshi-Landic and all. grin

And Onitsha is the best city in the world. That is why all Onitsha indegenes selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by KoshCAD: 6:49am On Jun 24, 2022
Mfetenang:
Last time I drove past Aba I threw up in my car,it's the most smelly place I've ever seen on planet Earth �
That one is non negotiable na.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by phobia2002: 6:50am On Jun 24, 2022
Let everyone go back to their region at least for one year, I want to check something

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by wiseoneking: 6:51am On Jun 24, 2022
sreamsense:
Parameters used for ranking are stated: social unrest, terrorism etc. , the ranking of Lagos is because of Nigeria unrest, but actually it is not Lagos that is really facing social unrest but effect of east and north. Rating Lagos known as least from Nigeria means other states from Nigeria in the east and north are worse off and deserve no mention. Hope there is no Ipob/esn member working as staff within the EIU because they can influence data because of election?

Why do you think five most liveable cities in the world are all Christians dominated countries ? It is confirmation that Christian remains the most peaceful religion on planet Earth despite being most populous religion in the world and because that religion is minority in those states, otherwise, they won't be ranked most leviable be now.

Similar factor might have influenced ranking for Lagos which everybody in Nigeria can confidently vote as the least crime prone city in Nigeria. It is hard for someone to get away with crime in Lagos without being aprended despite it is six-times many other states in term of population in Nigeria
You are truely not intelligent at all. Check out their ranking index stated in the writeup and stop deceiving yourself. I know your type are the ones blinded and BATtified. SUFFERING AND SMILING. No good road , infrastructure for over 22 million inhabitants, poor healthcare etc

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by plaindealer: 6:52am On Jun 24, 2022
...but the SE, the home of barbarity where you slaughter, behead and eat yourselves every day is the safest...

You can not even leave your house on Mondays without getting beheaded.

People no dey do funerals again sef because na invitation to beheading..

Clowns.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by ariesbull: 6:52am On Jun 24, 2022
Mfetenang:
in what aspect

In terms of planning and liveability Lagos is trash... I live in Lagos
In terms of sanity Lagos is trash
In terms of access to good life Lagos is trash

This ain't about igbo and Yoruba before you will bring up tribal sentiments... Lagos is oké huge slum and the oyibo put an same as ibadan

It is shameful....

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by ultimateprof: 6:52am On Jun 24, 2022
Hard life in Lagos. Lagos is too outdated to my liking.
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by Efeboyi: 6:53am On Jun 24, 2022
Even Delta is not left out sadly cry

OgunLaakaye:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter / Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! / Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.