Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,151 members, 7,835,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World (33549 Views)

Voter Turnout: Nigeria Ranks World’s Second Worst Nation – Report / Flawed Reasons Why Lagos Is Ranked Second Most Unlivable City In The World / IMF Ranks Nigeria Second Worst In The World In Use Of Sovereign Wealth Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:53am On Jun 24, 2022
Already we know that

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by David160(m): 6:53am On Jun 24, 2022
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 24, 2022
ariesbull:
Lagos is the only city in the country that I see people use old danfo as public transport and the old 911 called molue...

Touts and urchins high...

Its not about buses, Its about the economic vibrancy.

Remove Lagos, Kaduna, Kano, Sokoto and Rivers from Nigeria, all other places are dead ends!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by Eyanbahose: 6:54am On Jun 24, 2022
Lol. I'm not even surprised sef.

When I get money, na this Oraimo smartwatch I will buy. I heard lots of good stories about it

Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by plaindealer: 6:55am On Jun 24, 2022
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by boom99(m): 6:55am On Jun 24, 2022
If I have my way I go comot for lagos. But we move

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by gevans(m): 6:55am On Jun 24, 2022
DownChelsea:
A market place with zero amenities.
Did u say Zero amenities? That's not true bro
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by BouquiLake: 6:57am On Jun 24, 2022
Who did the ranking? The ranker need to be ranked among rankers first before coming to rank the rankers... cool cool
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 24, 2022
Smart city indeed
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by Shevchenkko: 6:57am On Jun 24, 2022
Esama:
Those two places you mentioned not even capture in world map .
Life in Onitsha is better than Lagos but ode like you does not know because you don't travel out of your enclave

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 24, 2022
Efeboyi:
Even Delta is not left out sadly cry

Delta was a beautiful place with milk and honey!

But just like what is happening in Biafra today, the populace encouraged what destroyed Delta!

I remember those years when on oil companies had their operations HQ in Delta!

All moved to Rivers when the heat was unbearable!

And what's left of Delta today? NOTHING!

State can only boast of the worst Governor in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by plaindealer: 6:58am On Jun 24, 2022
boom99:
If I have my way I go comot for lagos. But we move

Pesin wey neva leave village won comot from Lagos.

Comedian.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by Sonicroyel: 6:59am On Jun 24, 2022
EmekaBlue:
Eko oni baje o

Lagos the no man's land.

A choked up city for all

Eko Don baje ABeg
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by plaindealer: 6:59am On Jun 24, 2022
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by donproject2(m): 7:00am On Jun 24, 2022
DiscoverID:
Please, what about Aba and onitsha? Those places that even pigs are protesting the conditions.

They said urban cities, do you expect those villages to make it into the list?
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by tarantino1: 7:00am On Jun 24, 2022
Tinubu develop Lagos. Tinubu develop Lagos

What is Lagos? The second worst liveable mega city in the world. grin grin

So much for development

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by Freelane33(m): 7:01am On Jun 24, 2022
A state full of suckers
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by Cyoung4real(m): 7:01am On Jun 24, 2022
DiscoverID:
Please, what about Aba and onitsha? Those places that even pigs are protesting the conditions.

Pigs don’t survive in Lagos, it’s that bad cheesy grin
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by twilliamx(m): 7:02am On Jun 24, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
Well-deserved.

Behold your 'JAGABI'. . . . O lo lol lo !

Eko Assssshi-Landic and all. grin

You are a mumu..if not that the rest refused to fix there state making their residents migrate en mass to lagos...Lagos would have been a much better place.
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by Born2Breed(f): 7:02am On Jun 24, 2022
The same Lagos that Tinibu and his daft urchins are claiming they made this and that.

Lagos see him mates, e digue.
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by kingjiss: 7:03am On Jun 24, 2022
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by twilliamx(m): 7:04am On Jun 24, 2022
Born2Breed:
The same Lagos that Tinibu and his daft urchins are claiming they made this and that.

Lagos see him mates, e digue.

I know you reside in Lagos...making you a mumu to leave your haven and come and live in the second worst livable place
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by Eguaikide(m): 7:04am On Jun 24, 2022
This is the same place a Jagaban in Lagos does use as a yardstick for his yeoman's job that should qualify him to rule Nigeria �� as a whole.
What a better time for this report to come out as the man he foisted on Nigeria �� as the president has already destroyed our country and made it the poverty capital of the world �.
So it is not a surprise that Nigerians �� have been saying Tinubu will be buhari pro max in sickness and all forms of ineptitude if allowed to become the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria ��.
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by Emmy000seun(m): 7:04am On Jun 24, 2022
They are talking about recognize city in the world and not within Nigeria..so those you mentioned are not qualified to be called a city angry grin grin
DiscoverID:

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by another1: 7:05am On Jun 24, 2022
It should be number one.
No light, no water, traffic morning, afternoon evening and night.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by Minjim: 7:05am On Jun 24, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
Well-deserved.

Behold your 'JAGABI'. . . . O lo lol lo !

Eko Assssshi-Landic and all. grin

I knew it'll be music to ipob's esrs
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by PrinceMajestic: 7:05am On Jun 24, 2022
ObidientFC:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/lagos-ranked-second-worst-liveable-city-in-world/
Lagos is the one part of Nigeria I will never agree to live in no matter the benefits. The place is so tight, tiny, rough, criminal, flood prone and very dirty. They say people pay to poo, they say you walk through people's parlours or bedrooms or toilets just to get out of your house, they say people pay to piss, people fight to board a commercial transport so one must behave like a hooligan to get into the transport if you don't have a private vehicle, they say there's human traffic jam like human "go slow" so even if you're not boarding any commercial means of transport but with your own legs you still have to go slow and stand for terriying hours just to get home? It's obviously a disgusting life there and the annoying thing about the residents of this 2nd most worse city is that when they go to other parts of Nigeria they begin to act like some high breed foreigners that are more civilized, woke and better than other Nigerians who are living more peacefully and comfortably in the serene environments of their states, meanwhile back in Lagos the residents are living as scums and hooligans in their dirty tiny flood prone island. I don't know why BAT man keep campaigning with such a horrible place, if not for party and personal interests what is my business with Tinubu's campaign. well Tinubu shall win next year elections against all odds by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by Minjim: 7:06am On Jun 24, 2022
Emmy000seun:
They are talking about recognize city in the world and not within Nigeria..so those you mentioned are not qualified to be called a city angry grin grin

Those places aren't even on the world city map
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by Angelicqueen(f): 7:06am On Jun 24, 2022
Splitmind:
Fake news by anti Tinubu people. Lagos is the best city in all of Africa, even better than useless cities like London and New York.

Lagos has a better transportation network, better services, more tourist centres and is cleaner than all those other places

All these people spreading fake news so Tinubu does not win the elections.
you see your life? Mumu comparing Lagos to London

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by twilliamx(m): 7:06am On Jun 24, 2022
kingjiss:

Theifnibu's followers shame in you all

Lol

Go and live in anambra were. Make them use ur intenstines do assorted pepper soup and use ur head play ball like your house of reps members.awon olofo
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by Minjim: 7:07am On Jun 24, 2022
Angelicqueen:
you see your life? Mumu comparing Lagos to London

That's a troll. Can't you smell the overzealous sarcasm?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Jerks Up Provisional Wage Increment To ₦‎35,000 / Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List / Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.