Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World (33545 Views)

Voter Turnout: Nigeria Ranks World’s Second Worst Nation – Report / Flawed Reasons Why Lagos Is Ranked Second Most Unlivable City In The World / IMF Ranks Nigeria Second Worst In The World In Use Of Sovereign Wealth Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by Slynation(m): 7:34am On Jun 24, 2022
Some people will never like this...
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 24, 2022
Yeah..Jagaban 2023
Esama:
Guy jump to well I would have say jump to lagoon but where do you want to see that? Lol called me Yoruba or whatever you like but you know what I'm not going to support that thing you called obi. I know you came from unfortunate family no argument about that.
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 24, 2022
Lagos is a Yorubaland whether some bastards like it or not..
EmekaBlue:
Eko oni baje o

Lagos the no man's land.

A choked up city for all
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by ajani1978(m): 7:38am On Jun 24, 2022
Esama:
Those two places you mentioned not even capture in world map .
Yes you're correct.
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by MoneyTrees(m): 7:38am On Jun 24, 2022
ObidientFC:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/lagos-ranked-second-worst-liveable-city-in-world/

Tinubu's Magic hands on Lagos, Hoping to replicate same on Nigeria as a whole
Get your PVC & stop wailing foul

Pvssy ass modafvcking politicians angry
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by CHAQUR: 7:38am On Jun 24, 2022
Lagos seems not to be really for the comfort but just about the money... Make the money, however in whatever...then look for other calm states in the country or outside it to enjoy your money.
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by KingOfTheDamned: 7:39am On Jun 24, 2022
Esama:
Guy jump to well I would have say jump to lagoon but where do you want to see that? Lol called me Yoruba or whatever you like but you know what I'm not going to support that thing you called obi. I know you came from unfortunate family no argument about that.

You are disrespecting the Esama of Benin with this username...

Do not push me... Do not push me ... Go and ask about Bini people, we do t make empty threats I am warning you !! You will have your life to regret....

I am warning you, I am warning you don't make me do what I won't be happy I did.

If you want to die go amd drink sniper it is safer for you
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 24, 2022
A very reasonable comment..
Fairmedia:
By a tribal bigot not surprised, Obi's Presidency will be married by hyper Ipob terrorism, a vote for Obi is a vote for Ipob terrorism.
Yet all your brothers run away from your jungle and find sanctuary in Lagos. You must be one of the village monkeys still hiding in your hole, thinking Obi Presidency will make you rich cheesy

Obi the Pandora thief.
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by Wale0073245(m): 7:42am On Jun 24, 2022
Lagos is hard mehn I wonder how I cope with my 50k monthly pay
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by kweensheba: 7:45am On Jun 24, 2022
REALLY?

Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by ajani1978(m): 7:45am On Jun 24, 2022
Lagos here and there Lagos this Lagos that. Lagos is keeping make more fame. Lagos is not Onitsha dumping refused
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 24, 2022
Those people calling lagos a slum are fools! A big one!
If lagos is really a slum..why do some fools from other regions leave their forests to come and settle in a place like Lagos...
Infact all non-lagos indigienes should be evicted from Lagos to their respective forests and leave the so called "slum" for the real indigenes of Lagos..periodt
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by emee701(m): 7:54am On Jun 24, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

You are disrespecting the Esama of Benin with this username...

Do not push me... Do not push me ... Go and ask about Bini people, we do t make empty threats I am warning you !! You will have your life to regret....

I am warning you, I am warning you don't make me do what I won't be happy I did.

If you want to die go amd drink sniper it is safer for you
Are you mad? Why are you ranting like a lunatic
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by meobizy(f): 7:55am On Jun 24, 2022
This should surprise me?
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by Limassol(m): 7:55am On Jun 24, 2022
hisexcellency34:
We like am like that. Still better than New York where everyone carry guns about
You think the EIU published this ranking specifically to take a swipe at lagos? You think they are that small-minded and dumb? ... Besides, openly carrying an assault riffle in NYC is illegal, you even need a permit(which is given strictly) to carry a concealed gun. Be guided man!
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 24, 2022
True dat...
ajani1978:
Lagos here and there Lagos this Lagos that. Lagos is keeping make more fame. Lagos is not Onitsha dumping refused
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by KingOfTheDamned: 7:56am On Jun 24, 2022
emee701:
Are you mad? Why are you ranting like a lunatic

Is your father a bastard ?
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by 8stargeneral: 7:56am On Jun 24, 2022
Thought they say Lagos is Dubai
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by Hassanmaye(m): 7:57am On Jun 24, 2022
DownChelsea:
A market place with zero amenities.
Haha please don't paint Lagos bad the problem of Lagos is over population
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by laladre: 7:57am On Jun 24, 2022
Splitmind:
Fake news by anti Tinubu people. Lagos is the best city in all of Africa, even better than useless cities like London and New York.

Lagos has a better transportation network, better services, more tourist centres and is cleaner than all those other places

All these people spreading fake news so Tinubu does not win the elections.

Abi Oloriburuku ni e ni, abeg shut that shalanga you call a mouth, if you no want the wrought of Ogun to befall you this morning.
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by Hassanmaye(m): 7:59am On Jun 24, 2022
DiscoverID:
Please, what about Aba and onitsha? Those places that even pigs are protesting the conditions.
That one Na too much dustbin full everywhere
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by Tomek09(m): 8:00am On Jun 24, 2022
Crixxx:
Omo olodo ode, iyawo remi thank you on this new feat.
Lol....Jagaban ati bullion van.
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by Hassanmaye(m): 8:02am On Jun 24, 2022
sreamsense:
Parameters used for ranking are stated: social unrest, terrorism etc. , the ranking of Lagos is because of Nigeria unrest, but actually it is not Lagos that is really facing social unrest but effect of east and north. Rating Lagos known as least from Nigeria means other states from Nigeria in the east and north are worse off and deserve no mention. Hope there is no Ipob/esn member working as staff within the EIU because they can influence data because of election?

Why do you think five most liveable cities in the world are all Christians dominated countries ? It is confirmation that Christian remains the most peaceful religion on planet Earth despite being most populous religion in the world and because that religion is minority in those states, otherwise, they won't be ranked most leviable be now.

Similar factor might have influenced ranking for Lagos which everybody in Nigeria can confidently vote as the least crime prone city in Nigeria. It is hard for someone to get away with crime in Lagos without being aprended despite it is six-times many other states in term of population in Nigeria
You must be mad to think Lagos is Christian dominated, go and do physical research
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by hush15: 8:03am On Jun 24, 2022
ObidientFC:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/lagos-ranked-second-worst-liveable-city-in-world/

That's the Lagos that Tinubu wants to replicate all over the country. The Lagos he claims is working.

As a proper Lagos boy born and bred, I know and believe Lagos has been short changed and deserves better with the kind of financial prowess the state has but zombies and poverty minded people would stoll prefer their bedwetting Godfather.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by emee701(m): 8:05am On Jun 24, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Is your father a bastard ?
Your worthless senseless father na oloriburuku
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by KingOfTheDamned: 8:07am On Jun 24, 2022
emee701:
Your worthless senseless father na oloriburuku
Ok
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by healthyguy(m): 8:12am On Jun 24, 2022
This is the city they said the bat built

And his army of agbero supporters want him to replicate that in the whole of Nigeria

God forbid bad thing

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by EjehDtiger: 8:12am On Jun 24, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
Well-deserved.

Behold your 'JAGABI'. . . . O lo lol lo !

Eko Assssshi-Landic and all. grin

No matter how unleaveable Lagos is, it is Better than your state, my state, our states.
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by Akerele44(m): 8:13am On Jun 24, 2022
Still the DUBAI OF MPURUMIRI....restrict them from coming to Lagos state now.... including the billionaires in ur region will start shedding CROCODILE tears grin

Lagos is worst and u still abandoned ur clay state for LAGOS
Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by hush15: 8:16am On Jun 24, 2022
DSC7:
Especially Island..

You and traffic steady steady...

Traffic aside, the extortive nature that have managed to imbibe into the nature of the state. In Lagos, everybody wants to extort from you, be it government or residents. Even if you want to wee, person go try take advantage of that and collect something from you.

Lagos is not business friendly anymore neither is it customer friendly too. It is the truth. The way the government of Lagos has modeled the state due to its godfatherism type of government has inbuilt selfishnessness and greed, hooliganism, and extortion into the system such that the nothing you do is ever straight forward and transparent, from civil service to business owners.

Lagos is not as welcomin as it was growing up, yet some God forsaking people think Lagos is working.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World by uuzba(m): 8:17am On Jun 24, 2022
hisexcellency34:
We like am like that. Still better than New York where everyone carry guns about
We may not be carrying guns about but killing and kidnapping is still happening very well in Lagos.
What of that young lady that entered BRT to go home in the evening.
It was the driver that killed her and cut off her organs, here in this Lagos that we don't carry guns.
Is she the only one.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Does The South West Offer Nigeria / Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! / Nigerian Navy Launches Falcon Eye Surveillance System (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.