Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,423 members, 7,830,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North (32398 Views)

"APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni / We Have Offered Consular Assistance To Nnamdi Kanu - UK High Commissioner (Video / Nigerian Youth Kneels As Senator Akpabio Inspects His Campaign Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by okorogodwin4(m): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2022
I will rather trow away my vote than vote for the iragbiji drug Baron criminal
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by BlazinGlory40: 11:05am On Jun 24, 2022
Islandlady:
And how is that my business undecided Abeg no disturb me

That you didn’t argue proves you know it’s a fact
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by fk001(m): 11:08am On Jun 24, 2022
BaddestQueen:
Yoruba Christians should wake up or risk being minority in the next 60 years.
they told you religion doesn't matter in southwest but they're making and stamping religious moves all over yoruba land.
they're solidifying their moves.
they told you that Muslim/Muslim ticket doesn't matter but can a Yoruba Muslim accept it if vice versa?
a day will come when they'll conquer all southwest state and convert Obas to Emir and tell you that it doesn't matter.
who would have thought that the same people that told you that religion doesn't matter in South West will drag hijab crises upto supreme Court.
now even mission owned school will have hijabs littering around its environment.
but trust me if it's other way round even non Muslim will be compelled to wear hijab.
what's their next move especially if they succeed with Muslim/Muslim ticket?
maybe implementing Sharia law in Yoruba land and enforcing it to the core.
it's time Yoruba Christians wake up.
you and these guys are not one as you think.
they made you to hate igbos because igbos are the only people seeing through their deceits.

wake up real Omoluabis and fight for your land from invaders
real Yorubas lagbaa

Why are you guys feeling insecure?

All past presidents and present VP are all yoruba Christians mostly from ogun state but I haven't heard any Yoruba Muslim crying of christinization agenda.

Christians have very low self esteem

1 Like

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by pacespot(m): 11:08am On Jun 24, 2022
Abdul05:
Mockly... grin grin

Omo! Supporting obi , is like throwing stones on a fruitless tree....

Truly... grin grin

"No northern man would want an ibo man to rule, for fear of what he might do '..... grin

I know you are joking but this delusion of yours is getting real o.
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Islandlady(f): 11:09am On Jun 24, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

That you didn’t argue proves you know it’s a fact
is like you don't know me? I just don't find your comment sensible and I don't argue rubbish with nitwits
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by BlazinGlory40: 11:12am On Jun 24, 2022
helinues:
Tueh

I can't just imagine myself being in the same camp with toxic Obi's supporters. I also received some PM's as well

Those who attacked, accused and insulted others for no tangible reason except those people have different opinions from them, yet they feel no remorse about their past utterances, still continuing in that same habit and they are expecting sane people to be in their camp?

They should go and share the money to the needy

Nobody reached out to you oga! Stop lying
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Fira09(m): 11:17am On Jun 24, 2022
Islandlady:
is like you don't know me? I just don't find your comment sensible and I don't argue rubbish with nitwits

You and PETER OBI matters be like 1&2.
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 24, 2022
surevik:
No problem,I will still vote, because I honestly do not want to be forced into the army, and be feed with Cassava and Agbado
You are being indoctrinated with tribalistic tendencies, resist it. It's bad for life.
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by jaxxy(m): 11:27am On Jun 24, 2022
Islandlady:
I thought them say them no dey give Shi Shi undecided and that Obi pandora is well known all over Nigeria especially North undecided

Same Northern they called "Cows" and "Abokis" they are now reaching out to them and paying the money!

Chai they will chop their money vote their candidates and do them shege, their eye go clear! Delusional clowns

The Elites don't know tribe or religion it's the masses that carry it on their head for them to divide and rule them.
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Princedapace(m): 11:27am On Jun 24, 2022
helinues:
Tueh

I can't just imagine myself being in the same camp with toxic Obi's supporters. I also received some PM's as well

Those who attacked, accused and insulted others for no tangible reason except those people have different opinions from them, yet they feel no remorse about their past utterances, still continuing in that same habit and they are expecting sane people to be in their camp?

But buhari supporters insulted people.. Hahahaha.. Some of Nigerians are funny as if they are doing someone a favour electing a good leader.

This is a shameless country. No wonder her citizens are all over the world looking for visa.

How we think in this part of the world is mind blowing.

Like I always say, nothing concern me. I'm into tech. I earn anywhere I find my self. Worse as e worse, I enter Ghana, dey run my tech remote work and be flexing.
Obi is the better choice among them all. His interests in electricity and education says it all.

But for our foolishness, we won't vote him. Then someone will now be disturbing someone for money for kidney transplant, or begging someone on the road while driving. I have never seen people like Nigerians in my life.
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by pacespot(m): 11:29am On Jun 24, 2022
BaddestQueen:
they told you religion doesn't matter in southwest but they're making and stamping religious moves all over yoruba land.
they told you that Muslim/Muslim ticket doesn't matter but can a Yoruba Muslim accept it if vice versa?
a day will come when they'll conquer all southwest state and convert Obas to Emir and tell you that it doesn't matter.
who would have thought that the same people that told you that religion doesn't matter in South West will drag hijab crises upto supreme Court.
now even mission owned school will have hijabs littering around its environment.
but trust me if it's other way round even non Muslim will be compelled to wear hijab.
they made you to hate igbos because igbos are the only people seeing through their deceits.

real Yorubas lagbaa

I am a Yoruba man but I would be deceiving myself if I say any word of this your comment is a lie. Yorùbá Muslims are much closer to their Northern lifestyle than their real Yoruba cultures. Only few discerning people will realize that religion is a greater influencing factor of Yoruba Muslims' supports for Tinubu than their tribe. just look at typical Tinubu's Yoruba's supporters, most of them will go by names such as, Taofeeq, Abdul, Azeez, Salami, haruna, Aminat, Musa, Jemilat, etc. It is a worrisome prospect for me to know that the Yoruba will be islamized and Sharia laws will take hold of South West if this trajectory of Yoruba's Muslims continues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by pacespot(m): 11:34am On Jun 24, 2022
The truth is that, if the northerners refused to vote Obi, the 2023 presidential election would be inconclusive, no candidate will be able to win the 25% of the 2/3 of the states across the country. Only Obi can do that, but he needs the supports of the northerners.
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Knows121222: 11:40am On Jun 24, 2022
Garri in cold weather. pls any help outta there to chop little..abeg
I'm an obident..

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by MrUchenna1(m): 11:40am On Jun 24, 2022
can’t emphasize the importance of this point enough: you can’t confront an enemy that you aren’t sure is your enemy.
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by gidgiddy: 11:42am On Jun 24, 2022
Dsalvo:
Lol. It seens Sarki and others don't really understand IPOBians after all we've seen from them.

Everything they do is motivated by raw hatred for others. They are currently killing themselves and destroying their own region
because of hate for Buhari and Fulanis.

Is it not same IPOB supervising the killing in the SE who have joined the Obi campaign train in large numbers?

When people can kill because of an agenda of hate then why will they not spend mere money in pursuit of same hateful agenda?

Peter Obi is an IPOB president. At least that is what IPOBians, now supporting him Wildly, think. Hence the reason they are willing to do anything to see him win.

Lok no further for proof than the antics of gidgiddy, the Nairaland president of IPOb, who is now a campaign manager for Obi despite disturbing us here for years about the nobility of Kanu and IPOB's mission which every sane person knows opposes the clamour for Igbo Presidency.

IPOBians, oya put your money where your mouth is. Fund Obi's campaign in the North with all your life's savings.

"Stupid abokis" and "terrorist paedophiles" in the North will forget the vile abuse you have rained on them for years and rush to win all Northern States for Obi. Desperate Jokers.

Funny thing is that if we Igbos declare Biafra tomorrow and go our way, it is people like the above that will carry gun and rush down to the East to fight war to bring us back into their useless "one Nigeria", just like their fathers once did
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by amagugm: 11:47am On Jun 24, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
The time has come for Northerners to become the beautiful bride of this country even from those who have called them "Parasites" "Illiterates" "Terrorists".

The North must be careful before they drum support for people who don't genuinely care about them.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has shown severally to be an ally of the North and has demonstrated his willingness to carry them along. This is evident in the composition of his close confidantes which include Shettima, Ganduje Ribadu etc

Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.
Alliance with men with baggages who thrives on feeding fat on the bounty of the public only leaving crumbs for them. Shettima for example, what productive venture was he in until he became governor. Today, he is about the richest man in Borno state. I swear many Nigerians do not want progress for this country. 62 years after Independence we are still maintaining top is every negative assessment. Except Obi all the others are a continuation of the old backward trajectory.
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by sokera: 11:54am On Jun 24, 2022
BaddestQueen:

real Yorubas lagbaa
God bless you , I am yoruba. But I will like to tell you there is nothing like yoruba Christian and yoruba Muslim… we are not in that imagination of Igbos … we are yoruba people first and foremost, we are yoruba before anything else that is why you see every yoruba family has all religions and we have been living peacefully like that for years … Jagaban Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is a Muslim , the wife is a Pastor , his first daughter is a Muslim and his son is a Christian… that is a typical yoruba family for you … we love each other like that and we don’t let religion come into us … have you ever hear yoruba Muslim and yoruba Christian killing each other before ? It will never happen . So keep your advise to Igbos land … thank you God bless you
NOTE : the danger and the invaders we have in yoruba land is actually Igbos not hausa Fulani … hausa Fulani are not telling us Lagos is no man’s land but Igbos are the ones telling us they own Lagos with us and they always say Lagos is no man’s land … now you know who are the real enemies and invaders …

1 Like

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by wingmanIII: 11:56am On Jun 24, 2022
helinues:
Tueh

Liar! No sensible person will contact or pm a toxic bigot like you.
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by BaddestQueen(f): 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
sokera:
God bless you , I am yoruba. But I will like to tell you there is nothing like yoruba Christian and yoruba Muslim… we are not in that imagination of Igbos … we are yoruba people first and foremost, we are yoruba before anything else that is why you see every yoruba has all religions and we have been living peacefully like that for years … Jagaban Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is a Muslim , the wife is a Pastor , his first daughter is a Muslim and his son is a Christian… that is a typical yoruba family for you … we love each other like that and we don’t let religion come into us … have you ever hear yoruba Muslim and yoruba Christian killing each other before ? It will never happen . So keep your advise to Igbos land … thank you God bless you
then why did Yoruba Muslim dragged the hijab case till Supreme Court level when they can simply ignore it after religion doesn't matter in Yorubaland as you said.
let me guess you're a Yoruba Muslim and you've been using this line to deceive yoruba Christians.
or you're a brainwashed yoruba Christian.

time to wake up if you're the later.
God bless Yoruba Christians and reasonable Yoruba Muslims
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by amagugm: 12:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
fk001:

Why are you guys feeling insecure?

All past presidents and present VP are all yoruba Christians mostly from ogun state but I haven't heard any Yoruba Muslim crying of christinization agenda.

Christians have very low self esteem
Christians have very low self-esteem? I can't stop laughing.
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by vastone(m): 12:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
The time has come for Northerners to become the beautiful bride of this country even from those who have called them "Parasites" "Illiterates" "Terrorists".

The North must be careful before they drum support for people who don't genuinely care about them.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has shown severally to be an ally of the North and has demonstrated his willingness to carry them along. This is evident in the composition of his close confidantes which include Shettima, Ganduje Ribadu etc

IS IT BY FORCE? HOW MUCH DID HE PAY YOUR FATHER OR YOU KWA? NIGERIANS WON'T VOTE FOR A DELUSIONAL THEIF, AND DEGREE FORGER NO MORE ( TORONTO-GATES). WE WANT "GENUINE" CHANGE AND WE ARE READY TO DIE FOR IT THIS TIME.

GO AWAY WITH THIS SLAVISH CAMPAIGN OF YOURS, WE'LL POUR HEART SOUL AND BLOOD COME FEBRUARY 2023 ON WHO WE BELIEVE AND YOU KNOW WHO, BY NOW..................................................
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by vastone(m): 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
Chop and clean mouth
Those Obidient pigs wey believe say Obidient go become president of this great country are the most foolish people i have ever seen

LIKE THE MOST IDIOTIC slowpoke BOURDILLON THIEF, WHO IS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR WOULD NEVER SMELL THE SEAT OF THE PRESIDENCY COME FEBRUARY 2023 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Obyino: 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
Suffer no the tire some people for this country
The kind comments wey i de read here ehh...
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Skyonebaba: 12:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hahahah ... Why are northerners afraid of an Igbo man becoming the president ?
You are afraid of Biafra , these northerners claim that they can do everything all on their own without any help from the igbos , why are they now afraid of letting the igbos go their own way ..... How can you say that someone is useless and still yet you won't allow that person leave you always want him/her around you , it simply means that you can't survive without that person .....
I need a true northerner to explain to me why they are afraid of igbos
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by KILLTHECOWS(f): 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

you like suffer I swear...if your tinubu becomes a president,I hope you will be ready to buy a loaf of bread for #25,000.
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by dadori: 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
this the obi movement

meanwhile you can promote your songs on http://musikad.com

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Jennyjay283: 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
Frigga13:

Don’t blackmail God .. you don’t know this people
Which people?
I talk to talk, not what people says.
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Jennyjay283: 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
helinues:

God is not mischievous
Indeed! wink
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by surevik(f): 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
Can you imagine,by who please and for who?
Fairmedia:

You are being indoctrinated with tribalistic tendencies, resist it. It's bad for life.
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by fk001(m): 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
amagugm:

Christians have very low self-esteem? I can't stop laughing.

Yes I hardly see yoruba Muslims complaining about yoruba Christians being president and VP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost / Truckload Of Soldiers Present As Fulanis Hold Peace Meeting In Kogi State.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.