Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North (32394 Views)

"APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni / We Have Offered Consular Assistance To Nnamdi Kanu - UK High Commissioner (Video / Nigerian Youth Kneels As Senator Akpabio Inspects His Campaign Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by 2elliot: 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
Abdul05:
Mockly... grin grin

Omo! Supporting obi , is like throwing stones on a fruitless tree....

Truly... grin grin

"No northern man would want an ibo man to rule, for fear of what he might do '..... grin

Stop sitting on your brain
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by 2elliot: 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
The time has come for Northerners to become the beautiful bride of this country even from those who have called them "Parasites" "Illiterates" "Terrorists".

The North must be careful before they drum support for people who don't genuinely care about them.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has shown severally to be an ally of the North and has demonstrated his willingness to carry them along. This is evident in the composition of his close confidantes which include Shettima, Ganduje Ribadu etc

Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by FullBlastLight: 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
The time has come for Northerners to become the beautiful bride of this country even from those who have called them "Parasites" "Illiterates" "Terrorists".

The North must be careful before they drum support for people who don't genuinely care about them.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has shown severally to be an ally of the North and has demonstrated his willingness to carry them along. This is evident in the composition of his close confidantes which include Shettima, Ganduje Ribadu etc

Mumu!

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by PapaCj: 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
Islandlady:
I thought them say them no dey give Shi Shi undecided and that Obi pandora is well known all over Nigeria especially North undecided

Same Northern they called "Cows" and "Abokis" they are now reaching out to them and paying the money!

Chai they will chop their money vote their candidates and do them shege, their eye go clear! Delusional clowns
Mumu
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Waterbear(m): 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Just imagine!!!
There you go, this validates the party being tribal and partial ...
They already separate those they would "carry along"
That's what makes them a bad choice ...

Obi carries everyone along regardless of tribe, colour, age or religion...

That's the man we should vote for.
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Waterbear(m): 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
Chop and clean mouth
Those Obidient pigs wey believe say Obidient go become president of this great country are the most foolish people i have ever seen

Look at them...
After they would say it's Obis supporters that are aggressive and insulting...

But just look at them, go through the topics and you'll see them in their numbers, all being arrogant and insulting throwing names...
Then pointing fingers to Obi saying they feel insulted.
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by noCAP(m): 5:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
Islandlady:
I thought them say them no dey give Shi Shi undecided and that Obi pandora is well known all over Nigeria especially North undecided

Same Northern they called "Cows" and "Abokis" they are now reaching out to them and paying the money!

Chai they will chop their money vote their candidates and do them shege, their eye go clear! Delusional clowns
You can't be yoruba because yorubas have sense. Peter Obi is more qualified than tinubu and nothing will stop me from voting for him. I don't care if he is igbo or not
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Waterbear(m): 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
Princedapace:

But buhari supporters insulted people.. Hahahaha.. Some of Nigerians are funny as if they are doing someone a favour electing a good leader.

This is a shameless country. No wonder her citizens are all over the world looking for visa.

How we think in this part of the world is mind blowing.

Like I always say, nothing concern me. I'm into tech. I earn anywhere I find my self. Worse as e worse, I enter Ghana, dey run my tech remote work and be flexing.
Obi is the better choice among them all. His interests in electricity and education says it all.

But for our foolishness, we won't vote him. Then someone will now be disturbing someone for money for kidney transplant, or begging someone on the road while driving. I have never seen people like Nigerians in my life.

Aswear, Nigerians are not ready for development..
The same APC we were crying that they have borrowed and crippled the country, made $1-N600, made fuel and diesel abnormally high and heighten the poverty rate... everything doubled in price, sardine is N700, you can't use N1000 to buy a bunch of plantain....
is the same APC these people are fighting to vote for again...

I just can't believe it

Is it not the same SARS that their master created and people died in mass to end it?
Is it not on the same Lekki gate their master controlled that many were killed and he left the country without saying a word...

Is it not the same person they are voting or am I missing something?

Who did this to us na?
Is it just being wicked and bringing an intentional downfall or do Nigerians love to suffer and die struggling?

I still dont understand how this is happening...

Let the blood of the #endsars protesters be on the head of every one that wants the same party and man responsible for this to rule Nigeria.
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Waterbear(m): 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
perez100:
The Tinubu urchins introduced insult into our politics in 2015 but today they are trying to shift blame to Peter Obi supporters but it cannot work. We all know how it started and they started it .

Even Tinubu called a sitting President a drunkard.

They are very toxic...
Read through the post, they have been the ones calling Obis supporters names...
Yet they would sit and lie that Obi have toxic supporters...

I don't understand if they were paid to do it or they just unified on their own.
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by FamTomx2(m): 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
Islandlady:

Who be this insignificant bitch spanning all over PO's threads..

Likely your brain has been harvested grin grin cheesy
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by searchlight: 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
DEROX:
70% of sw and SS abi? then NC like kwara, kogi,taraba,abuja grin
taraba isn't north central young man.
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Achilles881: 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Those who genuinely care for the north are the ones that masterminded and killed education in the north, churning out mind boggling number of out of school children, resulting in the insecurity ravaging, destroying and killing thousands of northerner, it's called "Stockholm syndrome" the love the north have for their elite oppressors is epic.
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by sokera: 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
BaddestQueen:

then why did Yoruba Muslim dragged the hijab case till Supreme Court level when they can simply ignore it after religion doesn't matter in Yorubaland as you said.
let me guess you're a Yoruba Muslim and you've been using this line to deceive yoruba Christians.
or you're a brainwashed yoruba Christian.

time to wake up if you're the later.
God bless Yoruba Christians and reasonable Yoruba Muslims
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
you are not as smart , I am a Christian, I can never deny my faith… Supreme Court pass judgment which affect everyone , as a Christian you can wear your faith garment to sch or anywhere , as a traditionalist you can also wear your entire or traditional custom to any public function so it’s not more crime … did Muslims stop you from wearing your own faith or believe uniform ?
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by sokera: 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
BaddestQueen:

then why did Yoruba Muslim dragged the hijab case till Supreme Court level when they can simply ignore it after religion doesn't matter in Yorubaland as you said.
let me guess you're a Yoruba Muslim and you've been using this line to deceive yoruba Christians.
or you're a brainwashed yoruba Christian.

time to wake up if you're the later.
God bless Yoruba Christians and reasonable Yoruba Muslims
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
you are not a yoruba so why are you using paracetamol for yoruba matter ? Face your regions and leave yoruba out of your mouth … no matter how hard you try to divide yoruba it can’t work … yoruba we are one no matter our religion …
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by emmi14: 10:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
Abdul05:
Mockly... grin grin

Omo! Supporting obi , is like throwing stones on a fruitless tree....

Truly... grin grin

"No northern man would want an ibo man to rule, for fear of what he might do '..... grin

But the want Igbos to go. Allow them to go in peace
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Simplythebest: 10:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
All this una divide and rule with propaganda am sure u re enjoying ur Nigeria. Last time ur Ondo governor was complaining that the forest in the south west has been surrounded. Continue with ur hatred and propaganda, am sure u are buying fuel N50 and dollar N20 while the south east people are buying it N165 and N415 to N610. Suffering never tire u guys
Islandlady:

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by daclemx: 5:31am On Jun 25, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

ALLY BY BRIBING DELEGATES BAH? HAHAHAHAHAHA VOTE PETER OBI JOR
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Godispeace: 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
Educated illiterate fools !!! we have private company licensed by the government via CBN that provide bullion vans services to Banks, Company or individual. such request are made officially and are often reported to NFIU unit. ediot !!! leave Lagos and go back to your impoverish cursed biafra village and stop being unfortunate here shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
PresidObi:

What about the dollars allegedly shared at the primaries, who provided it. Tell us who sent the bullion Van's too? grin
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Trinitycian: 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
grin
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by waledeji(m): 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin angry angry angry angry
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by AndyCole16(m): 12:34am On Aug 25, 2022
Islandlady:

Prophetess go fit you well ooo.... The guy don change address to pdp after chop clean mouth. grin
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by M4A1carbine: 12:49am On Aug 25, 2022
you went to resurrect an Old thread ..so as to feel good??

Afenifere in your SW nominated Peter Obi...e pain una, so tay you had to open a feel good thread and support a low=level reno omokiri??

How shallow can that be!??

AndyCole16:

Prophetess go fit you well ooo.... The guy don change address to pdp after chop clean mouth. grin
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by incandescentena: 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
pyyxxaro:
I hope all these Youths would remember OBI when BIG BROTHER and EPL starts embarassed
ugh...
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Ogakaycce(m): 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
Related thread: Sarki Smiles To The Bank As Peter Obi's Supporters Donate Money For PR

As reported by Sarki and liked by Columbus @Chude_, an aggressive Obi's supporter.

Northerners react...

Reacting, a Northerner, Yusuf, wrote, "Baba tell them to reach to me let us grab that money and vote for our choices. Let us do them shege mana."

Another tweep, Khalifa said, "Oga muci kudinsu kawai�" meaning, "Oga, make we just chop their money".

Northern influencers have been having a field day, thanks to motivational speakers and Prophets who have somehow managed to convince Mr Obi that he could win the presidency.

https://twitter.com/Waspapping_/status/1540057354305212416?s=19

This Sarki of a guy is so foo..lish. grin
So he went and screenshot only his fellow mumu that their northern leaders have rendered useless.
Obi is coming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Top 3 Front Liners For APC Victory / Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) / I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.