Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North (32380 Views)

"APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni / We Have Offered Consular Assistance To Nnamdi Kanu - UK High Commissioner (Video / Nigerian Youth Kneels As Senator Akpabio Inspects His Campaign Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by mrvitalis(m): 9:11am On Jun 24, 2022
helinues:
Tueh

I can't just imagine myself being in the same camp with toxic Obi's supporters. I also received some PM's as well

Those who attacked, accused and insulted others for no tangible reason except those people have different opinions from them, yet they feel no remorse about their past utterances, still continuing in that same habit and they are expecting sane people to be in their camp?

They should go and share the money to the needy
I dare you to name one thing bad Peter Obi supporters do that tinubu supporters don't do worse of ..just one

9 Likes

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by AfolayanBig(m): 9:11am On Jun 24, 2022
Islandlady:
I thought them say them no dey give Shi Shi undecided and that Obi pandora is well known all over Nigeria especially North undecided

Same Northern they called "Cows" and "Abokis" they are now reaching out to them and paying the money!

Chai they will chop their money vote their candidates and do them shege, their eye go clear! Delusional clowns

You are really shallow minded.

5 Likes

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 24, 2022
A vote for Obi, is a vote for IPOB and Biafra.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by SpecialEdition: 9:11am On Jun 24, 2022
Hello Vampire,
If BAT paid you to destroy your country please make sure you collected same amount as delegates. Otherwise you are more foolish than you think.

3 Likes

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by kozmokaz(m): 9:11am On Jun 24, 2022
Comprehension is really a disease ... this oppositions grin lack the ability to understand tweets

Yes they are oppositions grin come and beat me
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Dymaco(m): 9:12am On Jun 24, 2022
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 24, 2022
AfolayanBig:

He is stating facts, you people are too fake and twisted to be trusted.

5 Likes

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by ljoh: 9:12am On Jun 24, 2022
This guy called Sarki will scam them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by swissgoldenpro2: 9:12am On Jun 24, 2022
This is serious
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Aniluvreal: 9:13am On Jun 24, 2022
Islandlady:
I thought them say them no dey give Shi Shi undecided and that Obi pandora is well known all over Nigeria especially North undecided

Same Northern they called "Cows" and "Abokis" they are now reaching out to them and paying the money!

Chai they will chop their money vote their candidates and do them shege, their eye go clear! Delusional clowns

Peter Obi supporters are doing it on their own with the love the have for the man. Can you that is supporting Tinubu used your dime to campaign for him? no way. The thief must dole out billions for his campaign before you can campaign for him if at all you're not even inconsequential before his campaign team.

Peter Obi is love, while you lots give Tinubu fake support because of his stolen loots.

5 Likes

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by surevik(f): 9:14am On Jun 24, 2022
Have you been insulted by an Obi's supporter before, if yes, what did you say that triggered the insult?
helinues:
Tueh

I can't just imagine myself being in the same camp with toxic Obi's supporters. I also received some PM's as well

Those who attacked, accused and insulted others for no tangible reason except those people have different opinions from them, yet they feel no remorse about their past utterances, still continuing in that same habit and they are expecting sane people to be in their camp?

They should go and share the money to the needy

4 Likes

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by chrisbizplanner: 9:14am On Jun 24, 2022
Islandlady:

With people like you,no hope for Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Champele(m): 9:14am On Jun 24, 2022
HOW TO REVALIDATE YOUR VOTERS CARD AND TRANSFER YOUR P.U ONLINE. HURRY UP!
WATCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaxTI0j0SvU
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by emerged01(m): 9:15am On Jun 24, 2022
Now they want cows support? They want to alliance with cows.

2 Likes

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by surevik(f): 9:15am On Jun 24, 2022
No problem,I will still vote, because I honestly do not want to be forced into the army, and be feed with Cassava and Agbado
Fairmedia:
A vote for Obi, is a vote for IPOB and Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Islandlady(f): 9:15am On Jun 24, 2022
AfolayanBig:

Where is the lie in my statements...None right, Now who is shallow minded between us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Ekugbeh(m): 9:16am On Jun 24, 2022
Lol cheesy my pvc is for Obi period.

2 Likes

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Frigga13: 9:16am On Jun 24, 2022
PresidObi:
The one that touched me the most, is that it's the masses who are willing to pay for Peter Obi campaigns. This shows true love, this shows the level of belief people have on the leadership capacity of Peter Obi of the Labour party.

Nigeria will be better with people like Peter Obi.

You see this propaganda .. using Masses and Nigeria youths”

E go clear ..

1 Like

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by surevik(f): 9:16am On Jun 24, 2022
Are you a cow?
emerged01:
Now they want cows support? They want to alliance with cows.

1 Like

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Akerele44(m): 9:16am On Jun 24, 2022
Jennyjay283:
With God ,things will work out the way we all want it.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by BigYash: 9:17am On Jun 24, 2022
Islandlady:

In real sense. Na the northerner eyes go clear pass. Currently in Nigeria, which region dey suffer insecurity pass? They like o,them no like o. Make them vote nonsense, they will still feel the heat,when another wrong person becomes president. Even you go feel am. I'm not saying Obi na the best man,cux I see them all as the same. But should still be better than the other two old thieves..
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Jack500: 9:17am On Jun 24, 2022
BaddestQueen:
Yoruba Christians should wake up or risk being minority in the next 60 years.
they told you religion doesn't matter in southwest but they're making and stamping religious moves all over yoruba land.
they're solidifying their moves.
they told you that Muslim/Muslim ticket doesn't matter but can a Yoruba Muslim accept it if vice versa?
a day will come when they'll conquer all southwest state and convert Obas to Emir and tell you that it doesn't matter.
who would have thought that the same people that told you that religion doesn't matter in South West will drag hijab crises upto supreme Court.
now even mission owned school will have hijabs littering around its environment.
but trust me if it's other way round even non Muslim will be compelled to wear hijab.
what's their next move especially if they succeed with Muslim/Muslim ticket?
maybe implementing Sharia law in Yoruba land and enforcing it to the core.
it's time Yoruba Christians wake up.
you and these guys are not one as you think.
they made you to hate igbos because igbos are the only people seeing through their deceits.

wake up real Omoluabis and fight for your land from invaders
real Yorubas lagbaa

Shvt up, why are you concerned over Yoruba matter, we have 6 governors in Yoruba land only one is Muslim, and you are here spewing nonsense.

Yoruba land will not vote for your obituary, Know this and know peace

Tinubu is our candidate.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by BigRocky: 9:17am On Jun 24, 2022
Islandlady:

You obviously the clown here.

Ur mouth is running to and fro over a post that you don't know if is true or false.

Y did the idiot that brought it to nairaland crop out the replies of Peter obi supporters?

Y did the so called poster not tagged the handles offering him Moni?

U should learn to think before you menstruate on unverified info's.
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by RapLawd(m): 9:18am On Jun 24, 2022
PresidObi:
The one that touched me the most, is that it's the masses who are willing to pay for Peter Obi campaigns. This shows true love, this shows the level of belief people have on the leadership capacity of Peter Obi of the Labour party.

Nigeria will be better with people like Peter Obi.

The same masses supported and sponsored Buhari almost in all his aspiration for presidency!.

Shey na una wan make Obi presido? The north are waiting for you all at polls...
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by helinues: 9:18am On Jun 24, 2022
surevik:
Have you been insulted by an Obi's supporter before, if yes, what did you say that triggered the insult?

https://www.nairaland.com/7194237/tinubu-truly-one-ugly-man#114106984

Fresh and hot thread, go through it yourself and let's see if you will still be proud of Obi's supporters attitude
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by BaddestQueen(f): 9:18am On Jun 24, 2022
Jack500:

Shvt up, why are you concerned over Yoruba matter, we have 6 governors in Yoruba land only one is Muslim, and you are here spewing nonsense.

Yoruba land will not vote for your obituary, Know this and know peace

Tinubu is our candidate.
Yoruba Muslim don drop quote

Yoruba Christians are waking up
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by BaddestQueen(f): 9:19am On Jun 24, 2022
helinues:

https://www.nairaland.com/7194237/tinubu-truly-one-ugly-man#114106984

Fresh and hot thread, go through it yourself and let's see if you will still be proud of Obi's supporters attitude

you get candidate nairaland FFK?
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Urchmantete: 9:19am On Jun 24, 2022
I think so many don't understand simple English. They said people are willing to campaign with their own money. They never mentioned Obi sharing money for campaign. Anyone can campaign for anybody, the matter don concern both the abokis cos they too have realized that it's better they vote for the "nyamiri" than to vote for Tifnubu...

Islandlady:

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by helinues: 9:19am On Jun 24, 2022
mrvitalis:

I dare you to name one thing bad Peter Obi supporters do that tinubu supporters don't do worse of ..just one

shocked
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by blue01(m): 9:20am On Jun 24, 2022
All I can say is let the best man win but surely am wasting my vote for the best man....... Selah. grin
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by UrPapa: 9:20am On Jun 24, 2022
Who is Sarki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu / Meet Nigeria's Malala, Amina Yusuf / Shehu Sani Reacts To Governors' Request For Buhari To Run In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.