Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North (32396 Views)

"APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni / We Have Offered Consular Assistance To Nnamdi Kanu - UK High Commissioner (Video / Nigerian Youth Kneels As Senator Akpabio Inspects His Campaign Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Bifas1: 10:04am On Jun 24, 2022
I'm ready to waste my vote and use my personal funds to campaign for Obi. Anyone comfortable with the state of affairs in this country is an enemy of the country. I'm not a politician but a soldier. I believe if we have a credible leader, things will turn around for all Nigerians not just a few people.
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Miwasky: 10:04am On Jun 24, 2022
I have said it before that the problem of this country are the youths who are so stupid, sentimental, senseless to the point that the old fools have divided us so much that we waste our time fighting and hating ourselves ..

How many villages in the north was destroyed in the past 7 years? Rail transport is not safe , land transport not safe , water transport not safe , hunger, hardship and unemployment..

And stupid youth that should wake up and take this country by suprise are here fighting and hating their selves ..

We all are doomed ..Nigeria will never be great again with the kind of ethnic bigots we have as youths

Hopeless people

1 Like

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by surevik(f): 10:05am On Jun 24, 2022
Although I cannot say for sure that many insults you see here are all from Obi's supporters, some are in disguise. I am supporting Peter Obi as a person and not his party or his supporters.
helinues:

https://www.nairaland.com/7194237/tinubu-truly-one-ugly-man#114106984

Fresh and hot thread, go through it yourself and let's see if you will still be proud of Obi's supporters attitude

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 24, 2022
Lol. It seens Sarki and others don't really understand IPOBians after all we've seen from them.

Everything they do is motivated by raw hatred for others. They are currently killing themselves and destroying their own region
because of hate for Buhari and Fulanis.

Is it not same IPOB supervising the killing in the SE who have joined the Obi campaign train in large numbers?

When people can kill because of an agenda of hate then why will they not spend mere money in pursuit of same hateful agenda?

Peter Obi is an IPOB president. At least that is what IPOBians, now supporting him Wildly, think. Hence the reason they are willing to do anything to see him win.

Lok no further for proof than the antics of gidgiddy, the Nairaland president of IPOb, who is now a campaign manager for Obi despite disturbing us here for years about the nobility of Kanu and IPOB's mission which every sane person knows opposes the clamour for Igbo Presidency.

IPOBians, oya put your money where your mouth is. Fund Obi's campaign in the North with all your life's savings.

"Stupid abokis" and "terrorist paedophiles" in the North will forget the vile abuse you have rained on them for years and rush to win all Northern States for Obi. Desperate Jokers.
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by BaddestQueen(f): 10:07am On Jun 24, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
who cares?.... They should come now
Yoruba Christians should wake up or risk being minority in the next 60 years.
they told you religion doesn't matter in southwest but they're making and stamping religious moves all over yoruba land.
they're solidifying their moves.
they told you that Muslim/Muslim ticket doesn't matter but can a Yoruba Muslim accept it if vice versa?
a day will come when they'll conquer all southwest state and convert Obas to Emir and tell you that it doesn't matter.
who would have thought that the same people that told you that religion doesn't matter in South West will drag hijab crises upto supreme Court.
now even mission owned school will have hijabs littering around its environment.
but trust me if it's other way round even non Muslim will be compelled to wear hijab.
what's their next move especially if they succeed with Muslim/Muslim ticket?
maybe implementing Sharia law in Yoruba land and enforcing it to the core.
it's time Yoruba Christians wake up.
you and these guys are not one as you think.
they made you to hate igbos because igbos are the only people seeing through their deceits.

wake up real Omoluabis and fight for your land from invaders
real Yorubas lagbaa
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by surevik(f): 10:07am On Jun 24, 2022
Oh wow that's kind of you, but I don't see any reason for disrespect here, I only asked you a question base on your comment.
emerged01:

I have so much respect for woman. For that reason I wont let your question make me a man that I'm not not even on a faceless forum.
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by BaddestQueen(f): 10:07am On Jun 24, 2022
Dsalvo:
Lol. It seens Sarki and others don't really understand IPOBians after all we've seen from them.

Everything they do is motivated by raw hatred for others. They are currently killing themselves and destroying their own region
because of hate for Buhari and Fulanis.

Is it not same IPOB supervising the killing in the SE who have joined the Obi campaign train in large numbers?

When people can kill because of an agenda of hate then why will they not spend mere money in pursuit of same hateful agenda?

Peter Obi is an IPOB president. At least that is what IPOBians, now supporting him Wildly, think. Hence the reason they are willing to do anything to see him win.

Lok no further for proof than the antics of gidgiddy, the Nairaland president of IPOb, who is now a campaign manager for Obi despite disturbing us here for years about the nobility of Kanu and IPOB's mission which every sane person knows is opposite to the clamour for Igbo Presidency.

IPOBians, oya put your money where your mouth is. Fund Obi's campaign in the North with all your life's savings.

"Stupid abokis" and "terrorist paedophiles" in the North will forget the vile abuse you have rained on them for years and rush to win all Northern States for Obi. Desperate Jokers.
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Karlosorji(m): 10:08am On Jun 24, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
Chop and clean mouth
Those Obidient pigs wey believe say Obidient go become president of this great country are the most foolish people i have ever seen
you wey come de support a sick man, who come mumu pass? It's definitely you, cos our candidate is a healthy and visionary leader in the person of Mr. Peter Obi.
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Abdul05: 10:10am On Jun 24, 2022
searchlight:
good let Tinubu, Atiku and kwankwaso share the northern votes. Obi will get 70% of southern votes and get reasonable number of votes from the north central. Obi for president.
including south west and North Centra ba? You must be high.. grin
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Godispeace: 10:11am On Jun 24, 2022
which masses ? Biafra fools u mean to say . u these igbos are just noise makers , chest beating ,disturbing people upandan. thousands and millions of people are already spending their hard earned money to support Tinubu campaigns with no noise making. no disturbance of anyone's peace. who curse u biafra wereys sef
PresidObi:
The one that touched me the most, is that it's the masses who are willing to pay for Peter Obi campaigns. This shows true love, this shows the level of belief people have on the leadership capacity of Peter Obi of the Labour party.

Nigeria will be better with people like Peter Obi.
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by PresidObi: 10:13am On Jun 24, 2022
Godispeace:
which masses ? Biafra fools u mean to say . u these igbos are just noise makers , chest beating ,disturbing people upandan. [b]thousands and millions of people are already spending their hard earned money to support Tinubu campaigns with no noise making. no disturbance of anyone'[/b]s peace. who curse u biafra wereys sef

What about the dollars allegedly shared at the primaries, who provided it. Tell us who sent the bullion Van's too? grin
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by YorubaIsGreat(m): 10:20am On Jun 24, 2022
Karlosorji:
you wey come de support a sick man, who come mumu pass? It's definitely you, cos our candidate is a healthy and visionary leader in the person of Mr. Peter Obi.
God bless Tinubu, on his mandate i stand gidigba
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by cochexky: 10:23am On Jun 24, 2022
Islandlady:
I thought them say them no dey give Shi Shi undecided and that Obi pandora is well known all over Nigeria especially North undecided

Same Northern they called "Cows" and "Abokis" they are now reaching out to them and paying the money!

Chai they will chop their money vote their candidates and do them shege, their eye go clear! Delusional clowns

Sometime I wonder where some people focus while commenting... Ain't u tired of being used ? Let's try something new and help this country. All these comments will never help this country...
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Toluwanise247(m): 10:26am On Jun 24, 2022
I don’t have anything against Peter obi but he can’t bring the change we want. Nigeria problem is beyond individual. Our system is corrupt already, if obi enter his tenure will worst than Buhari.
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 24, 2022
Islandlady:
I thought them say them no dey give Shi Shi undecided and that Obi pandora is well known all over Nigeria especially North undecided

Same Northern they called "Cows" and "Abokis" they are now reaching out to them and paying the money!

Chai they will chop their money vote their candidates and do them shege, their eye go clear! Delusional clowns

Why are you crying? Your tears have not started
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Prayfortheworld: 10:29am On Jun 24, 2022
Islandlady:
Sebi it was the same masses that supported Tinubu's campaign and posters on the street of london! But you Obi Pandora's supporters insulted and call them all sorts of name! So what is good for the goose is also good for the ganders right undecided

You guys will receive your own dose too
Even if Peter obi sleep with your mother I'll still vote him

1 Like

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 24, 2022
BaddestQueen:

wake up real Omoluabis and fight for your land from invaders
real Yorubas lagbaa

Save your amateur reverse psychology for others. Not Yorubas who are way smarter and more genuinely desirous of effective leadership than you.

The way to fight for our people and land is illustrated below clearly with the united stance of our Governors.

Not the lunacy of killings, cannibalism, jailbreak release of dangerous criminals and societal lawlessness/anarchy your savage brothers have unleashed on the SE all in the name of "fight for your land from invaders".

Continue killing yourselves and destroying the SE. Go and vote your failure and loser called Obi.

We will vote the tried and tested Tinubu we know will use executive and legislative leadership, plus innate political sagacity, to reform Nigeria satisfactorily and permanently.

For example, when crime was ravaging Lagos Tinubu created RRS. Things changed for the better and permanently for the State with that visionary and proactive move from Jagaban.

In contrast, When bodies were being dumped in Rivers in Anambra, under his watch, Obi was busy frolicking hand in hand with James Nwafor, the brutal SARS, genocidaire behind it to the extent he was going to be compelled, along with Nwafor, to give evidence in a case of turture of an hotelier shocked shocked .

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/peter-obi-james-nwafor-to-appear-before-panel-over-hoteliers-ordeal/

Peter Obi, James Nwafor to appear before panel over hotelier’s ordeal

Market your fraud called Obi all you want but sensible Nigerians, not into propaganda and image laundering, will go for the tried and tested solutions-provider called Tinubu so he can take us closer to a Nigeria working well for every adult and child in every State and region of Nigeria.

1 Share

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Truthfulguy10: 10:36am On Jun 24, 2022
emerged01:
Now they want cows support? They want to alliance with cows.

As if they are not cows
Oga stop justifying Trash

This same people refer others as Nyamiri and slave ..
It’s a campaign and not a do or die affair

1 Like

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by BaddestQueen(f): 10:46am On Jun 24, 2022
Dsalvo:

Save your amateur reverse psychology for others. Not Yorubas who are way smarter and more genuinely desirous of effective leadership than you.

The way to fight for our people and land is illustrated below clearly with the united stance of our Governors.

Not the lunacy of killings, cannibalism, jailbreak release of dangerous criminals and societal lawlessness/anarchy your savage brothers have unleashed on the SE all in the name of "fight for your land from invaders".

Continue killing yourselves and destroying the SE. Go and vote your failure and loser called Obi.

We will vote the tried and tested Tinubu we know will use executive and legislative leadership, plus innate political sagacity, to reform Nigeria satisfactorily and permanently.

For example, when crime was ravaging Lagos Tinubu created RRS. Things changed for the better and permanently for the State with that visionary and proactive move from Jagaban.

In contrast, When bodies were being dumped in Rivers in Anambra, under his watch, Obi was busy frolicking hand in hand with James Nwaor, the brutal SARS, genocidaire behind it to the extent he was going to be compelled, along with Nwafor, to give evidence in a case of turture of an hotelier shocked shocked .

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/peter-obi-james-nwafor-to-appear-before-panel-over-hoteliers-ordeal/

Market your fraud called Obi all you want but sensible Nigerians, not into propaganda and image laundering, will go for the tried and tested solutions-provider called Tinubu so he can take us closer to a Nigeria working well for every adult and child in every State and region of Nigeria.

trash
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Karlosorji(m): 10:46am On Jun 24, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
God bless Tinubu, on his mandate i stand gidigba
if you like stand on his manhood that your business
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by oguns222: 10:50am On Jun 24, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
The time has come for Northerners to become the beautiful bride of this country even from those who have called them "Parasites" "Illiterates" "Terrorists".

The North must be careful before they drum support for people who don't genuinely care about them.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has shown severally to be an ally of the North and has demonstrated his willingness to carry them along. This is evident in the composition of his close confidantes which include Shettima, Ganduje Ribadu etc

Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.

Tinubu the drug dealer to be your president

1 Like

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by ezechi242: 10:53am On Jun 24, 2022
that one said so that they will actualize biafra.... grin grin grin grin grin the way these notherners value us dey fear me o......so they know if we get biafra their own don finish..hahahahaha
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by ogub(m): 10:56am On Jun 24, 2022
We try to make it look as if we can not get a President without the support of the Muslim, but we'll be willing to endure the inefficient and clueless ruling from these set of people and we think we don't have the power's to change things without them?
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Bravetunde: 10:58am On Jun 24, 2022
Rip to lekki and owo victim.
Just because of politics,they were killed.
Let God never allow those who are willing to kill and fight dirty near the president.
In the next election will should vote,young, experienced,competent and detribalised Peter obi not agbado,corn and cassava.
Remember theivenubu is the most corruptt politician on Earth.
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by DEROX: 11:00am On Jun 24, 2022
searchlight:
good let Tinubu, Atiku and kwankwaso share the northern votes. Obi will get 70% of southern votes and get reasonable number of votes from the north central. Obi for president.
70% of sw and SS abi? then NC like kwara, kogi,taraba,abuja grin
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by okorogodwin4(m): 11:00am On Jun 24, 2022
Islandlady:

you are a fool do you think that anybody living in the North are behaving like northern cow which you are
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by MadamExcellency: 11:00am On Jun 24, 2022
helinues:
Tueh

I can't just imagine myself being in the same camp with toxic Obi's supporters. I also received some PM's as well

Those who attacked, accused and insulted others for no tangible reason except those people have different opinions from them, yet they feel no remorse about their past utterances, still continuing in that same habit and they are expecting sane people to be in their camp?

They should go and share the money to the needy

You and most BMCs are too toxic than Peter Obi's supporters. This is why most anti-Obi presidency want to make the contest about ethnicity and religion.

If you succeed in making it ethnic and religion and under a free and fair election, the election will end up between best two candidates in a bye election whereby the South will still lose.

Do you know that Atiku presidency will favor Southeast more than Shuthwest? But Tinubu's presidency will curtail the Fulanis extremism same as Peter Obi's term as president.

The greatest foolishness I have seen in this campaign is Tinubu people fighting Peter Obi's supporters and vice versal while Atiku is having a field day in the North against a divided South.
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by BlazinGlory40: 11:01am On Jun 24, 2022
Islandlady:

That same north you claim to have shown “love” to will still ditch you and vote for atiku. Go and ask Wike.

1 Like

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by almarthins(m): 11:01am On Jun 24, 2022
Bar1941:
Obi and his fellow Ipob members should stop deceiving themselves, the North will never support a terrorist like him, he and his Ipob members can never reap from where they never sown.

Haba! Make Una dey fear God. U call ipob, terrorist. Wetin we go come call the real killers called bandits?

I dey watch o! I know one candidate go make mistake very soon.
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Amumaigwe: 11:01am On Jun 24, 2022
Jack500:

Shvt up, why are you concerned over Yoruba matter, we have 6 governors in Yoruba land only one is Muslim, and you are here spewing nonsense.

Yoruba land will not vote for your obituary, Know this and know peace

Tinubu is our candidate.

Okay Mr Yoruba land.
Next pls...
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Islandlady(f): 11:03am On Jun 24, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

That same north you claim to have shown “love” to will still ditch you and vote for atiku. Go and ask Wike.
And how is that my business undecided Abeg no disturb me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Plans N8tn Budget For 2016 / Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election / Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.