Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North (32395 Views)

"APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni / We Have Offered Consular Assistance To Nnamdi Kanu - UK High Commissioner (Video / Nigerian Youth Kneels As Senator Akpabio Inspects His Campaign Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by perez100: 9:21am On Jun 24, 2022
The Tinubu urchins introduced insult into our politics in 2015 but today they are trying to shift blame to Peter Obi supporters but it cannot work. We all know how it started and they started it .

Even Tinubu called a sitting President a drunkard.

1 Like

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by princenaira(m): 9:22am On Jun 24, 2022
Toxic northerners... Their educated ones are violence online while the almajiris go physical violence.

Make una repent oooo

1 Like

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Mystic216: 9:22am On Jun 24, 2022
Islandlady:
I thought them say them no dey give Shi Shi undecided and that Obi pandora is well known all over Nigeria especially North undecided

Same Northern they called "Cows" and "Abokis" they are now reaching out to them and paying the money!

Chai they will chop their money vote their candidates and do them shege, their eye go clear! Delusional clowns
Who is your candidate?
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Ayesolve: 9:22am On Jun 24, 2022
One of the comments make me laughed "so that they can actualize Biafra"
Nigeria as a country is confused,
So Nigeria is afraid of letting go Igbos to have their own country, I told people Igbos are the back bone of Nigeria. Without the Igbos Nigeria could have been in total Darkness.
If you don't like them allow them to go

1 Like

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Okwyjesus(m): 9:22am On Jun 24, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
The time has come for Northerners to become the beautiful bride of this country even from those who have called them "Parasites" "Illiterates" "Terrorists".

The North must be careful before they drum support for people who don't genuinely care about them.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has shown severally to be an ally of the North and has demonstrated his willingness to carry them along. This is evident in the composition of his close confidantes which include Shettima, Ganduje Ribadu etc

Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.

I don't think you any serious thing to market your candidate than being ally of the north.
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by proprince(m): 9:24am On Jun 24, 2022
Abdul05:
Supporting obi , is like throwing stones on a fruitless tree.... grin grin mockly

You see,

They have been told several times here.,. cheesy

"No northern man would want an ibo man to rule, for fear of what he might do '..... tongue

but they recalcitrated... cool

Is there anything an igbo man will do that will be worst than what Buhari their saviour has done to this country??

Na them dey suffer pass naw. Make we role
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Sholaco: 9:24am On Jun 24, 2022
Hahaha deceit of the highest
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by mrvitalis(m): 9:25am On Jun 24, 2022
helinues:

shocked
I dare you name one na
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by helinues: 9:26am On Jun 24, 2022
mrvitalis:

I dare you name one na

Who do you want to do back and forth argument with?

Abi you no check the person you quoted?
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Freebills12: 9:31am On Jun 24, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Islandlady:
I thought them say them no dey give Shi Shi undecided and that Obi pandora is well known all over Nigeria especially North undecided

Same Northern they called "Cows" and "Abokis" they are now reaching out to them and paying the money!

Chai they will chop their money vote their candidates and do them shege, their eye go clear! Delusional clowns

You just called yourself a fool. Posters and billboards are produced with urine? Canopies and other logistics are done with saliva. Keep on fooling yourself.
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by wpadmin: 9:31am On Jun 24, 2022
Put a frog in a kettle, take the kettle and put it on fire.

The Frog does not realise what's happening because the water does not get hot immediately.

By the time the water is red-hot, it becomes too late for the frog to jump out.

The North has a plan. That plan is working.

Nigeria will be islamized because the will of the North is stronger.
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by BESTScientist1: 9:34am On Jun 24, 2022
Masses go London?

Islandlady:
Sebi it was the same masses that supported Tinubu's campaign and posters on the street of london! But you Obi Pandora's supporters insulted and call them all sorts of name! So what is good for the goose is also good for the ganders right undecided

You guys will receive your own dose too
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Freebills12: 9:35am On Jun 24, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]J
helinues:
Tueh

I can't just imagine myself being in the same camp with toxic Obi's supporters. I also received some PM's as well

Those who attacked, accused and insulted others for no tangible reason except those people have different opinions from them, yet they feel no remorse about their past utterances, still continuing in that same habit and they are expecting sane people to be in their camp?

They should go and share the money to the needy

Talking as if 2015 was 100 years ago

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by mrvitalis(m): 9:36am On Jun 24, 2022
helinues:

Who do you want to do back and forth argument with?

Abi you no check the person you quoted?
So obviously u have nothing
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by helinues: 9:37am On Jun 24, 2022
mrvitalis:

So obviously u have nothing

Funkeeeeee, Bikonu bring the beans

1 Like

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Islandlady(f): 9:37am On Jun 24, 2022
BESTScientist1:
Masses go London?

Nigerians in diaspora nko? undecided Rich Nigerian folks came out to campaign and make posters for him but you guys insulted and called them broke, paid and hungry? So if they are not masses what are they called o?

1 Like

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by KingofAnambra: 9:38am On Jun 24, 2022
Islandlady:

grin
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by AfolayanBig(m): 9:39am On Jun 24, 2022
Islandlady:
Where is the lie in my statements...None right, Now who is shallow minded between us

How do you run an election without spending money somehow? So even if they said he is not giving shishi, it doesn't mean he won't spend money where necessary.
You need to widen your thinking range.
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Freebills12: 9:39am On Jun 24, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Islandlady:
Sebi it was the same masses that supported Tinubu's campaign and posters on the street of london! But you Obi Pandora's supporters insulted and call them all sorts of name! So what is good for the goose is also good for the ganders right undecided

You guys will receive your own dose too

Report never said people sponsored Tinibu's posters in London! Tinibu has carried his campaign to London even when campaign never started... This is the report
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Jostoman: 9:40am On Jun 24, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
The time has come for Northerners to become the beautiful bride of this country even from those who have called them "Parasites" "Illiterates" "Terrorists".

The North must be careful before they drum support for people who don't genuinely care about them.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has shown severally to be an ally of the North and has demonstrated his willingness to carry them along. This is evident in the composition of his close confidantes which include Shettima, Ganduje Ribadu etc

you are one those that doesn't want this country to move forward. Thank God we Nigerians citizens are learning in hard way now
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by dominique(f): 9:40am On Jun 24, 2022
Let politicians fund their campaign with their looted millions, una no go gear word.
Money that you're supposed to invest in your life, you will now give it to billionaire politicians to fund their campaign. After election, they will treat you like lepers and you start to wail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by emerged01(m): 9:42am On Jun 24, 2022
surevik:
Are you a cow?
I have so much respect for woman. For that reason I wont let your question make me a man that I'm not not even on a faceless forum.
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Jostoman: 9:43am On Jun 24, 2022
PHIPEX:
Tomorrow you will at the forefront of accusing Obi's supporters of insulting others, hypocrites everywhere
don't mind those BAT supporters miscreants.
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by odomanis: 9:44am On Jun 24, 2022
Islandlady:

They called Cows ? who if i may ask you ? Is it that you refused to use your education or that you didn't learn anything ? They are talking of Peter Obi supporters and you are saying nonsense ? Need I remind you that Peter Obi's supporters cut across all regions of Nigeria so, who called who cow ? Need I also remind you that IPOB is nor even in support of Peter Obi or any Igbo president. This is because they believe that the emergence of an Igbo as Nigeria's president will weaken their justification for the agitation. The more Nigeria marginalizes Igbos, the more IPOB gets fire. My dear, it is wrong to think that all Igbo are members of IPOB. It is also wrong to think that every supporter of Peter Obi is Igbo. By the way, we are not supporting Obi because he is Igbo, we are supporting him because we believe he can redeem our Country Nigeria. Check who is the leader of Coalition for Peter Obi, he is not Igbo. Check the ruthless online warriors for Peter Obi, they are also not Igbos. Obi is for the good of all Nigerians, not just southerners. But if you prefer that the hardship and insecurity in the country continues, you are free to stick to status quo. after all na everybody dey suffer am, even the big men.
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by YorubaIsGreat(m): 9:50am On Jun 24, 2022
PHIPEX:
Tomorrow you will at the forefront of accusing Obi's supporters of insulting others, hypocrites everywhere
who cares?.... They should come now
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Komu1048(m): 9:52am On Jun 24, 2022
PresidObi:
The one that touched me the most, is that it's the masses who are willing to pay for Peter Obi campaigns. This shows true love, this shows the level of belief people have on the leadership capacity of Peter Obi of the Labour party.

Nigeria will be better with people like Peter Obi.

Wc one is the masses, say Igbo people
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Brunosamel(m): 9:53am On Jun 24, 2022
Bar1941:
Obi and his fellow Ipob members should stop deceiving themselves, the North will never support a terrorist like him, he and his Ipob members can never reap from where they never sown.
is your generation that is terrorist keep deceiving yourself
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by nkemoma(m): 9:54am On Jun 24, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

You just decide to be a FOOL

seyi tinubu won't join you in the army eating agbado, cassava and yam
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 24, 2022
Do not be discourage as Obedient supporters keep working smart remember the goal is to for better Nigeria

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by searchlight: 10:01am On Jun 24, 2022
Abdul05:
Mockly... grin grin

Omo! Supporting obi , is like throwing stones on a fruitless tree....

Truly... grin grin

"No northern man would want an ibo man to rule, for fear of what he might do '..... grin

good let Tinubu, Atiku and kwankwaso share the northern votes. Obi will get 70% of southern votes and get reasonable number of votes from the north central. Obi for president.
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by searchlight: 10:03am On Jun 24, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Lol Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) / I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu / Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.