Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) (72971 Views)

30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) / Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by PDJT: 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
Tellwhat:

His own story is likely some inconsiquential bullshit

Nigerians like to drag who suffer pass yet hardly any of them done suffer reach all this almajiris or street beggars. Hardly any of them done sleep outside for cold at the potential mercy of animals or even ritualists

-I'd still like to hear it. There is no smoke without fire. You see all those aggression you notice in the streets in Nigeria? Most will lead to depression. Only some religious places are postponing the doomsday.

-Seun, can you add a feature here so people can help others anonymously? I.e financial help.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Iliveforever(m): 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
Tellwhat:

Typical African man talk

As if you done go heaven or hell before

Chicken and goat meat wey u dey chop no be LIFE again. People wey dey chop meat fit creat Life?

God gave man dominion over all creatures..

No long cap. Take away your soul and let’s see how it goes
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by DevilSignature: 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
the architect of bad news

Please tell us more bad news as this will help right thinking Nigerians to understand the depths of Mohammadu Buhari evil in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Tellwhat: 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
abbey621:

Do you know that all that might even pale in comparison to someone suffering emotional and psychological illness? I've seen someone commit suicide over a simple heartbreak, I no understand until I spent my over 10,000 dollars on a girl only for her to leave and say na me send you. The kind pain even tho it's different from those suffering on the streets fit make weak man jump into lagoon.

Another person I know lost father, mother, grandparents, all siblings and his girlfriend to covid 19, for that type person how you wan begin to tell am say homeless people are suffering more than him. Life no balance at all o, my first job in obodo America 12 years ago was looking after mad people, I remember a particular guy that kept asking for somebody to kill him that he can't take it anymore that the devil is torturing him, guy dey knack head for wall every night praying for brain damage and quick death.......Wahala no dey finish!
Yeah...I agree with you. You're right

I'm only giving an example for those wey belive na them suffer pass and use it to belittle others

Even heartbreak can be make some people to be suicidal and many more

There was someone who commited suicide despite being very wealthy and healthy

Just got bored of living and felt the whole essence of existence was a waste of time. Felt dead inisde and couldn't derive joy from anything and commited suicide

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Iliveforever(m): 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
ismodiwa:

Who you dey ask?

Fools wey think otherwise
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Immanuelsnr: 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
kingthreat:
You were a loser, you were a quitter. You had hands and legs and were not imprisoned but still went on to quit the ultimate battle of life. You messed up and disappointed your loved ones.
For the record, I was once suicidal. But thank God, I chose to live, I chose to fight, I chose to win.
Have you ever been depressed before

3 Likes

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
dawndeal:

I pray you find a helper if you are genuine, but please stay strong
Am genuine God is my witness, but no one seems to look my way
I appreciate you for at least replying me,thanks
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by HIPROFILE(m): 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
BarrElChapo:

Bros no be by being hard this thing called depression is something else.

My brother I say so based on personal experience If not how I was brought up bro I for don kill my self throway

My story may not be the worst but if I tell you you go understand what I mean…

Yes depression is real for sure and its something I can not even wish my enemy but then at every point one is depressed about life and things happening around him or her always remember there are millions of people out there passing through a far much tougher situation than you you may not get to know or see them but it is true.

Today no be me be this? happily married with kids and doing well for my self.

This is life for us most especially in this kind of our country where things which are naturally not supposed to be a challenge is made to become one.

Life automatically became unfair to some people just because they were birthed in this country to start with.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by flexxyworld(m): 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
kingthreat:
You were a loser, you were a quitter. You had hands and legs and were not imprisoned but still went on to quit the ultimate battle of life. You messed up and disappointed your loved ones.
For the record, I was once suicidal. But thank God, I chose to live, I chose to fight, I chose to win.

Not like even you gonna come out of this world alive. He said he found peace, now it’s between him and his maker. Let’s just be good people and live right.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by descartes400: 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hello Honourable House, I hereby raise the motion that be ban from Nairaland for 600 years to safe guard our mental health from bad news sad

1 Like

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by darexolu16(m): 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
post=114115547:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/may-this-day-bring-me-rest-and-peace-photographer-reportedly-commits-suicide-after-leaving-a-note-in-abuja.html

U commited suicide without even having an idea of whr u are going.... the peace u crave for I just pray God forgives ur sin and grant it to you...cos without that there's no peace for anyone who takes his/her own life because it's God that giveth and taketh
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by spencekat(m): 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
oglalasioux:
So sorry he had to go through this and couldn't get help.

But I don't see any problem two or three bottles of beer cannot solve.
Drinking beer for how long?Beer,drugs,womanizing etc are just temporal negative relief.

2 Likes

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Lightorder: 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
Dankovich1:
With the rate Nigerian youths subscribe to sucide in this present devlish administration is quite alarming. If committing sucide was the end point of frustration and pain, most of us still holding up strong would have been long gone. But the devil lied to those who couldn't withstand the pressure and the government of the country failed them. Very sweet country with good people you got twisted along religious and tribal lines by their mischievous leaders for their selfish gains. All our leaders will suffer!

No RIP to waste young fellow. You own your life, but ain't certain about your after life.
Good people of this nation are suffering for nothing. The game plan is to take away everything that is good from them, choke them until the only escape is to beg for 2k in exchange for their votes . As destroyed as this nation is already, a selfless , vision driven leader could still turn things around in few months, we are that rich . God will punish all of them , all our leaders, I mean.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Barims(m): 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
zedegit:
Some of the suicide cases could be financial issues o. You might be surprised that 10 million naira would have changed the situation.

That amount is less than C7 daily income. This Life no balance.

Aswa I see no sensible reason why senseless God instigate this world/life on what purpose Las Las everyone still going to die

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Tellwhat: 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
Iliveforever:

God gave man dominion over all creatures..

No long cap. Take away your soul and let’s see how it goes
Dey cap carelessly.

The Caucasian man told you all this things

You probably don't even know much about Christianity all the history of Christianity

Or why you're still a Christian.

Personally any christain whether lay much emphasis on hell/heaven no be am. Na almost zoombie

1 Like

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Princeton92(m): 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
Drillminded:
Brave man... only a cowArd will insult you for ending this nightmare called life ...

I guess he was gay or had gay thoughts and couldn't accept it.

That was my first impression so don't even take it personal biko. It's was a brain fart.

You gay? Cause if he's gay you gay too bro, everyone gay these days including pastor I met half an hour ago shocked
Crazyyyyyyyy but we should curtail discrimination sha!!!!
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Nonexisting: 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
He is a fool. No matter what anyone is going through, taking one's life is foolishness. In the course of ending his pains, he ends up causing pain to many others. What's the justification in that?
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by VirileNelly2420: 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
kingthreat:
"U have hands and leg but u took ur own life"

Plz wot did u mean by those words?

So u think poverty is d only thing that can make one take his/her life...?
Even d rich are not spared!

U've not heard of someone da parked his Jeep and jump into lagoon?
Depression can com out of anything.

I remember my experience long time ago wen I was doing my ND.... A gal nearly made me do dis shit. I was walking on d road and was crying. There was dis evil voice in my head telling me to run into a coming car. I still don't know how God managed to prevail over my life da fateful night. Munachi, u really created in me an indelible nightmare. Hope to shared d whole experience to/with u someday, but dis time, not wit tears on my face, instead, we will laugh in nostalgia and disbelief over my supposed blunder of d century.

Time heals indeed!

4 Likes

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
smiley smiley
What is suppose to be easy is made hard in the country, and its deliberate.

Lightorder:
Good people of this nation are suffering for nothing. The game plan is to take away everything that is good from them, choke them until the only escape is to beg for 2k in exchange for their vote. God will punish all of them

1 Like

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by OChimex: 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
kingthreat:

First, you were a coward and fool for being depressed. Were you the only person who had gone thru difficult momements, why deoressed you silly head.

"I talked to you the way you talked to the guy"

5 Likes

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Tellwhat: 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
zedegit:
Some of the suicide cases could be financial issues o. You might be surprised that 10 million naira would have changed the situation.

That amount is less than C7 daily income. This Life no balance.
Majority of suicide for Nigeria na financial issues

Although this days heartbreak dey collect its own number too o. Surprisingly

1 Like

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by spencekat(m): 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
Speak to someone or people when passing through difficulties.Most especially note that God is a very present help in trouble.(Psalm 46:1b).Let Him into that situation.

1 Like

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
He made a deal with the devil.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Wande22(m): 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://picfiles./540/540999.gif[/img]

welcome back bro
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
Creamypie:
How can a man just take his life?

You talk as if your brain is in your anus, just pray water no pass your garri...

4 Likes

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Berankis: 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
Life is a battle! You don't quit. We all keep fighting till when God says we stop.
Suicide is selfish. Even if you can't for yourself, be strong for others that keep their faith in you.
No one is strong enough, that's why we die at some point, but we are all Warriors in the battle field of life. We don't quit, we keep fighting till the end.
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by meobizy(f): 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
His decision was made. Life continues. Suicide is a brave way to go. It’s a lot better than a coward shooting you for one idiot reason or the other.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
It better for him to die in peace than to be kidnapped and killed in the hands of fulani herdsmen

3 Likes

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by culbadboi(m): 9:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
Depression is real how would one even think of taking his/her own life? Na wa o!
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Stanbaba30: 9:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
You can’t have JESUS and commit suicide. NEVER..! It doesn’t matter the pain, the shame, the situation. With JESUS, the fight doesn’t have a choice than be in your Favour. And even if the pain will bring death, be rest assured that having JESUS means you’ll LIVE again in HEAVEN. But killing your self is sentencing your self to a second death in hell. Have JESUS and you’ll pull through your battles.

1 Like

Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by jehoha696(m): 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
Baba juz fall hand,some dey face watin worst pass urs,but we still remain strong, with d believe dat one day everywhere go stew nd we go chop our jollof with more than enuf chickens nd meat,with best imported wine from France...
Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
The lifeless scammer has rendered the shithole as the suicide capital of the world undecided
But we'll keep hope alive despite all odds!
Farewell Emma!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Former Drug Addict Shows Off Transformation After Quitting Drugs (Photos) / She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened / FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.