Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (697528 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Swerveking14: 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Don’t even think about it, i don’t think anyone here would try it. Follow the rules, don’t beat the gun.
Easydgre8:
Goodday guys.
I want to be sure if there is a situation where a student traveled a week or more before his/her earliest admission date to the US without any problem at the homeland checkpoint.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hi I have replied
Legacy86:

Hello I sent you a mail pls kindly respond to my mail
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
do it on their platform by yourself ETS
Potbellied:
Hello great people,
Please does anyone here have a godly plug for TOEFL registration?
Also, prices from the ones I've met on other platforms are really high, almost double of the initial fee. How veracious is this claim please?
Third, is anyone planning to take the test in August? We could rub each other's back.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
YOU WILL BE ON THE NEXT AVAILABLE FLIGHT BACK HOME.
eXCEPT YOU HAVE ANOTHER TYPE OF VISA TO PRESENT AT THE POE BUT THAT WILL GIVE YOU ISSUES BECAUSE YOUR I-94 WILL READ THAT VISA AND NOT F.

Easydgre8:
Goodday guys.
I want to be sure if there is a situation where a student traveled a week or more before his/her earliest admission date to the US without any problem at the homeland checkpoint.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
So those who have been putting theirs have no sense abi.
This is a faceless forum nobody send you ok.

Doubuzofficial:

Those are personal questions and I know you will have your answer to those already.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Cyingfreeman: 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
chibertha:

Hello sis,

Please help me out here..

Which should I submit to get my I20 form, account E statement of stamped bank statement?

In other words, can e statement do?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
you are 100% correct

Cyingfreeman:

I really don't know much about these things. I'm even yet to receive my I20. But from what I read here, one should choose the closest possible date available and then subsequently apply for an EA with proofs attached.

I may be wrong. The gurus are in the best position to advise you

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by beejhay69: 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
Easydgre8:

Okay thanks. So if someone is sent back because of that reason does it mean the visa is revoke? Or the person can still book another flight when he/she gets back to 9ja.
Do you really need all this stress just follow the rules and you'd be fine.

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by beejhay69: 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
Cyingfreeman:

Hello sis,

Please help me out here..

Which should I submit to get my I20 form, account E statement of stamped bank statement?

In other words, can e statement do?
Contact your school. They'd tell you their requirement.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Cyingfreeman: 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
chibertha:
you are 100% correct

Ahh!! I'm learning oo. So I don dey sabi small immigration stuff.

Thanks to you all grin
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Cyingfreeman: 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
beejhay69:
Contact your school. They'd tell you their requirement.

Okay. I was thinking an E statement could be used in this case since I'm not going for the visa yet
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
carry your passport with visa and flight ticket, nothing concern them with COVID19 na when you reach where you dey go them go ask you for that one.

Arizona042:

Thanks man. Could you please tell me the documents being requested by the Nigerian Immigration Service at the airports?
Eg. Covid 19 & yellow fever vaccine cards
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
both of you and your sister can sponsor you it is termed '' family funds".

Legacy86:

Or is it best to use my husband as the sponsor instead of being self sponsor?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
Go with both of them
your visa would be put on the new one.
But if you want to change your records to the new one you have to send a mail via your profile attaching both passports biodata page and it will be done by them.

caelish:
Hi everyone,

So my old passport was to expire in November, and I used it to book for my F1 interview in January. However I haven't been able to get a date closer than August, and my passport now has less than 6 months validity. I have renewed the passport and have a new one now, but my old passport which I used to book the interview has been stamped "Canceled Without Prejudice"

Can I still go to the interview with the old passport (also taking the new one along) or do I have to cancel the appointment and book a new one with my new passport?

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by beejhay69: 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
Confide22:
Good morning people.

NB: My program starts on September 6th 2022.
Next is to pay SEVIS Fee, and ViSA Fee.
Then proceed to Visa Application forms.
Links below:
https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/
https://ceac.state.gov/GenNIV/Default.aspx

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by kumbhuru: 3:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
graciousify:
i posted it on the group. Here are the responses i got
Edit the post and remove people's number. You are exposing them to scam and all sort
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Greattestman: 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
Iwuoha2:

Please I also need to join a date search group.

Kindly add my number: 08136964309.

Thank you.
Who is the moderator for the date search group? pls help add a friend.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by FineDragon(m): 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
But does this make sense, after all the help that was rendered here and now for you to do your's, you're being stingy omo life no just balance, just imagine him saying it's personal What a joke!!!
Doubuzofficial:

Those are personal questions and I know you will have your answer to those already.

8 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by IkhideDora: 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by adeyinka09: 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
Vikrex:
PURDUE PURDUE PURDUE

IF YOU ARE IN PURDUE UNIVERSITY OR INTENDING TO, KINDLY JOIN THE GROUP LET'S FAMILIARISE.

strictly for Purdue University Students or intending Students please.

https:///JitCEFcWbI78OJFxTdWuCL

Quote this message so you can see the full link and copy it on your browser.

I can't join via the link. Please share valid link
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by caelish: 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
chibertha:
Go with both of them
your visa would be put on the new one.
But if you want to change your records to the new one you have to send a mail via your profile attaching both passports biodata page and it will be done by them.

Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Mzenny: 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
Moyyoor:

Please kindly send me the link 08148735978

Can you please add me or send me the link to the telegram group 09064893964
Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Greattestman: 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
@chibertha can I send you a dm? pls
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
yes
Greattestman:
@chibertha can I send you a dm? pls
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Greattestman: 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
chibertha:
yes
thanks...done
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Mzenny: 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
Iwuoha2:

Please I also need to join a date search group.

Kindly add my number: 08136964309.

Thank you.

Please can you add me to US visa date search group
My number is 09064893964
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Jeval: 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
Greattestman:
Ayoola222 needs date search group on whatsapp

text me 07034284735
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Faydat: 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
ezeaputanaobu:
@Ijchichi5190 please can you recommend any group i can join that will help me prepare for my F1 visa

Please kindly recommend any WhatsApp or telegram group to join for F1 visa
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Nozino: 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
IkhideDora:
Hi,
My cousin was in 3rd year at a federal University. due to strike, I advised him to apply for an UG programme. He sat for a fresh waec exam and used it for an undergraduate visa application.

Unfortunately, his application was declined. He is considering his options as he will be graduating this year,( if the strike is called off) and apply again.

This time, he wants to apply for a graduate program. I want to know if this would be a problem, having entered in his Ds-160 that he graduated High-school last year.

I feel bad because I talked him into doing this and even filled his Ds-160.

Will this be a problem at all?

Why can’t we just be honest? There’s nothing wrong with saying he is leaving his current undergraduate program due to strike and other uncertainties and going to the US to start over. The worst that will happen is a visa refusal. Personally, I think you’ve made it significantly more difficult to get any US visa for him.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by itoski(m): 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
IkhideDora:
Hi,
My cousin was in 3rd year at a federal University. due to strike, I advised him to apply for an UG programme. He sat for a fresh waec exam and used it for an undergraduate visa application.

Unfortunately, his application was declined. He is considering his options as he will be graduating this year,( if the strike is called off) and apply again.

This time, he wants to apply for a graduate program. I want to know if this would be a problem, having entered in his Ds-160 that he graduated High-school last year.

I feel bad because I talked him into doing this and even filled his Ds-160.

Will this be a problem at all?
FYI: His record is with the embassy.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by itoski(m): 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
chibertha:

You hardly see a transcript here again.
They are probably keeping it for their family members embarassed

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (539) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11

Viewing this topic: toutlemonde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.