Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,267 members, 7,867,706 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (739649 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) ... (561) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by HenryOlaolu: 5:43pm On May 24
Hello,
Please regarding the VISA payment, can the payment be made and a date search started before completing the DS 160 form, or do I complete the form first ?
Also can the payment be made online or at the bank counter?

Thank you.

Sisib15:
What do you mean by insurance fee? And what do you need it for?

After your admission and i20, your will apply for visa by paying for mrv at gtbank,then you start your date search here ustraveldocs.com. After you have secured a date ,you will pay for sevis fees through the help of someone in the usa and then you go for your interview.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Sisib15: 7:09pm On May 24
Yes
HenryOlaolu:
Hello,
Please regarding the VISA payment, can the payment be made and a date search started before completing the DS 160 form, or do I complete the form first ?
Also can the payment be made online or at the bank counter?

Thank you.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by SinachiP: 8:30pm On May 24
Good day all

Please I just got admission for a masters program in a university in Alabama(AAMU). Please can anyone kindly put me through what I need to know. I’m still trying to understand the steps to get I-20.

I also need advice on how to be a student with family ( husband and son). I have a sponsor but it’s not a complete sponsorship.

Any advice relevant would be appreciated, thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 9:16pm On May 24
SinachiP:
Good day all

Please I just got admission for a masters program in a university in Alabama(AAMU). Please can anyone kindly put me through what I need to know. I’m still trying to understand the steps to get I-20.

I also need advice on how to be a student with family ( husband and son). I have a sponsor but it’s not a complete sponsorship.

Any advice relevant would be appreciated, thanks

Hey 🤠

1. If you have truly gotten admission at AAMU then you are already Understanding the steps towards receiving your Form I-20 (USA schools admission pack) .

2. But, spsychologically it seems someone is helping you out in the process . Despite this , you are supposed to have access to your application portal where the progress of your admission process would be outline.

3. You should also have an admission counselor or someone you are communicating with in the school (who can also tell you the next step in your admission progress Or How did the school communicated your admission offer to you?

4. Anyways , you should be ready to send a financial evidence (bank statement) to the school before they can issue your Form I-20. Very few schools may also demand spot deposit from $200 above before they can finally send out the Form I-20.

5. It is not always a good idea for an Msc applicant to process application with dependents family accompanying person on F2-visa. It is only good for a Phd applicant and better for those going on mission studies.[/b But it is still very possible.

6. [b]Dont sit at home and be watching television.
Be careful.

Best Wishes 🙏

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Princessw: 3:49am On May 25
Hello. Good day everyone. Please what’s the best way to get pof?

Also, I’m confused as to uni or college, I got admitted to fisher college and Webster uni.

For I-20, Webster demands 30k but I’d have to pay 6k upon resumption, fisher college is asking for abt 50k bank statement. Please help guys. Also the talk about college and uni, are the chances of getting a visa lower with college.

Also, if I have to use like all these services that put the money in your acct, how will I prove that the money has been there for months seeing that they’d just be putting the money in my account?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Princessw: 3:51am On May 25
If I’m to use a sponsor, does it have to be parents/siblings, can I claim someone I’m not related to as my uncle? Will the school care and most importantly will the embassy investigate it?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Princessw: 3:55am On May 25
Also, when is the best time to ask for a graduate assistantship, is it before I get my I-20, I have a 15% scholarship already from webster
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Princessw: 4:04am On May 25
OyoTunjiUSA:

Pls I’d like to know more about no 2

Hey 🤠

1. I like your thinking. M Power loan will make the consular thinks that you do not have any hope of repaying your loan except you started working and how many years of work will you do to make up with approximately NGN 75. M ?

2. Let's leave it that way. Your best option is to use a 3rd party employer in the medical field (ie LASUTH, OOUTH, IGBOBI, LUTH etc) as your sponsor .

3. Wisdom is profitable to direction.

Best Wishes 🙏
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by SinachiP: 8:24am On May 25
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey 🤠

1. If you have truly gotten admission at AAMU then you are already Understanding the steps towards receiving your Form I-20 (USA schools admission pack) .

2. But, spsychologically it seems someone is helping you out in the process . Despite this , you are supposed to have access to your application portal where the progress of your admission process would be outline.

3. You should also have an admission counselor or someone you are communicating with in the school (who can also tell you the next step in your admission progress Or How did the school communicated your admission offer to you?

4. Anyways , you should be ready to send a financial evidence (bank statement) to the school before they can issue your Form I-20. Very few schools may also demand spot deposit from $200 above before they can finally send out the Form I-20.

5. It is not always a good idea for an Msc applicant to process application with dependents family accompanying person on F2-visa. It is only good for a Phd applicant and better for those going on mission studies.[/b But it is still very possible.

6. [b]Dont sit at home and be watching television.
Be careful.

Best Wishes 🙏

Thank you for your reply.
Yeah they have sent me links to help my process of getting the I-20 but they are not very responsive. Like the program coordinator I was supposed to get in contact with is not available, I was given a wrong email and they said I can book zoom meeting for help with questions which I did and nobody responded.

One of the questions I have is regarding the proof of fund, I need to know the amount that a sponsor need to have in their account ( if part or the full fees) and do I need to also print mine with a sponsor
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 10:01am On May 25
Princessw:
Hello. Good day everyone. Please what’s the best way to get pof?

Also, I’m confused as to uni or college, I got admitted to fisher college and Webster uni.

For I-20, Webster demands 30k but I’d have to pay 6k upon resumption, fisher college is asking for abt 50k bank statement. Please help guys. Also the talk about college and uni, are the chances of getting a visa lower with college.

Also, if I have to use like all these services that put the money in your acct, how will I prove that the money has been there for months seeing that they’d just be putting the money in my account?

Hey 🤠

1. The best way to get POF is to request one from your sponsor . It can be in the form of a Financial statement, affidavit of support or scholarship award letter .

2. You can attend Uni or college providing that any one you chose is SEVP approved. But in juxtaposition, Webster University stands out.

3. Dont use any services that puts money in your account. Beware of fraudsters, they will just complicate your visa process. Talk to your sponsor to provide evidence of support for you. Your sponsor can issue his or her bank statement to you. * On the other hand, USA embassy does not operate like the UK and Canada where you have to put a certain amount of money for some months. All the USA embassy want to see is the availability of the fund and the authenticity.

3. The best sponsors you can use are , your parents, family members , relatives or employer . You may however use anyone who is willing to help but embasy usually wonders why would a none relative or employer be willing to spend multi- million naira for you without any profit . Of course USA embassy will investigate your documents.

4. The best time to ask for graduate assistantship is in the beginning of your application. The question of interest would pop up in your application for admission and your incoming or future funds would be communicated to you in your admission letter prior to the issuance of your Form I-20

Best Wishes 🙏
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Okupevi1985: 10:07am On May 25
Hi everyone,

I'm hoping to get some advice on financing my master's degree. I recently received acceptance to a program with no funding and the university offers student loans to help cover the costs.

I'm torn on whether to accept the university loan or I should abort mission?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Phayn: 10:55am On May 25
Hello,

Please what’s the best address of stay to fill in a DS-160 as a new Us non-immigrant student, should it be the school’s address or an individual’s address? Which is usually accepted as a better option at the embassy.

Thanks.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 11:01am On May 25
SinachiP:

Thank you for your reply.
Yeah they have sent me links to help my process of getting the I-20 but they are not very responsive. Like the program coordinator I was supposed to get in contact with is not available, I was given a wrong email and they said I can book zoom meeting for help with questions which I did and nobody responded.

One of the questions I have is regarding the proof of fund, I need to know the amount that a sponsor need to have in their account ( if part or the full fees) and do I need to also print mine with a sponsor

Hey 🤠

1. You have mixed up your questions. One needs to know a lot of stuffs about your scenarios. I dont want to generalise. Tell us what is really going on.

2. USA institutions cannot give you wrong email address. Bcareful .

Best Wishes🙏
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by freshStarz: 1:23pm On May 25
My people

Any school with app fee waiver
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by ogeoflyf(f): 2:25pm On May 25
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey 🤠

1. Those list of schools provided by @Zihno actually answered your question in terms of best MBA programs in the world but i can see that you are kinda not satisfied. ** Fine , you have indicated that you doesn't want Ivy league schools but the new MBA trends is now moving towards those schools (Ivy league).

2. MBA is now being pushed into the same ladder with Mass Communication (where you can master it at home via the internet , do distance/correspondence study or get the required knowledge from too many available institutions). ** I can give you more than 30 list of names of internationally recognised business moguls (from Nigeria to the rest of the world) who did not have formal or advanced or business related education not until they become multimillionaires and high-flyings in their businesses.

3. Hence , USA (and the rest of the world) is now moving away from the commonplace MBA into STEM-MBA . The commonplace MBA certificate is now being treated as a constant guest except it is gotten from a premium institute (like those listed by @Zihno).

4. Google search Public Research Universities in USA. Pick the schools one by one and email their graduate business schools for your MBA enquiry. USA have more than 5,000 Universities. They would be glad to guide you all through application process and requirements. No matter the school you pick, GO WITH STEM-MBA

Best Wishes 🙏
Hi good day thank you for very much for input

Please I have a follow up question , I’ll do my research as well but will wanting to put it out just incase you and any other member of the house have an input

I am looking to study master of science in business analytics.. I hope this is a better course rather than the MBA, and if you have any schools you recommend I check….

Basically I am looking to study a business oriented course
Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 3:29pm On May 25
ogeoflyf:
Hi good day thank you for very much for input

Please I have a follow up question , I’ll do my research as well but will wanting to put it out just incase you and any other member of the house have an input

I am looking to study master of science in business analytics.. I hope this is a better course rather than the MBA, and if you have any schools you recommend I check….

Basically I am looking to study a business oriented course
Thank you very much

Hey 🤠

1. MBA is the mother of all business related courses . The only course that is competing with it is Economics, therefore MBA is the best but if you are considering MBA pls go with STEM-MBA.

2. I do not have any school preferences but you can google . Though i like USA Public Research Universities ...Google and pick any one.

3. Business Analytics is part of MBA but it makes you focus on thinking and idea areas. It's a new trend which you can major on if you want to . And it will interest you that MBA power house is business analytics. Thinkings and Bringing innovative ideas.

Best Wishes 🙏
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by liliberth: 4:16pm On May 25
NortheasternUniversity
freshStarz:
My people

Any school with app fee waiver
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Okupevi1985: 12:47am On May 26
Okupevi1985:
Hi everyone,

I'm hoping to get some advice on financing my master's degree. I recently received acceptance to a program with no funding and the university offers student loans to help cover the costs.

Someone should help me with this question.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 8:13am On May 26
Okupevi1985:
Hi everyone,

Hey 🤠

1. Don't accept the University 's loan offer or any other loan as your sources of funds. * It will birth one enemy of F1-VISA which is " pressure to stay behind in USA after graduation in order to offset your loan. OR the likelihood of dropping out of school and face the illegal-work force in America.

2. Look out for a sponsor ie a family member or friend or other 3rd party entity who can provide their financial statement to you along with afidafit of support (in your deficit equivalent) to tender at the USA embassy and also send copy to the school so that your Form I-20 will not read loan.

3. If you abort your mission that means you actually did not have any mission to accomplish. However, if you have been pushed to the wall and could not find any alternative then go ahead with your loan offer But its a high-risk gamble.

Best Wishes 🙏

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by xenoo(m): 8:50am On May 26
@OyoTunjiUSA Thank you sir for your continuous guidance on this platform. Please I would like to ask a question based on your response earlier. I have a similar situation but a relative of mine in the usa who initially intended to be my sponsor already sent bank statement but withdrew with fear after going through the clause in the affidavit of support stating that that he/she would be liable of all the debts incurred by the student, and with a fear that they might come after her, which in turn she claimed could jeopardise her stay over there. What do you have to say about this sir?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 10:23am On May 26
xenoo:
@OyoTunjiUSA Thank you sir for your continuous guidance on this platform. Please I would like to ask a question based on your response earlier. I have a similar situation but a relative of mine in the usa who initially intended to be my sponsor already sent bank statement but withdrew with fear after going through the clause in the affidavit of support stating that that he/she would be liable of all the debts incurred by the student, and with a fear that they might come after her, which in turn she claimed could jeopardise her stay over there. What do you have to say about this sir?

Hey 🤠

A2A @xenoo.

1. Forgive your relative in the USA and even give kudos to her for releasing her financial statement in the 1st instance. America is where every nuances of law counts above all citizens.

2. In this respect, you just have to look out for a human or another entity as sponsor but USA consulars does not like loan for International Students. 85% of these loans re actually created for American students which can be forgiving or cover with government charities or jobs after graduation (unlike foreign students who are expected to return home).

3. I won't be able to elaborate further on the possible solutions in order to avoid conflicting debates .

4. Nevertheless, i am not totally erasing the possibility of an F-1 visa with a student loan. A very smart and extremely outstanding student from a poor family background might find favor in the eyes of some consulars based on the fact that the consular (s) may not want to cut-short such student future.

Best Wishes 🙏

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by freshStarz: 10:49am On May 26
liliberth:
NortheasternUniversity

What's the waiver code pls
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Greatkenny2: 3:17pm On May 26
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey 🤠

A2A @xenoo.

1. Forgive your relative in the USA and even give kudos to her for releasing her financial statement in the 1st instance. America is where every nuances of law counts above all citizens.

2. In this respect, you just have to look out for a human or another entity as sponsor but USA consulars does not like loan for International Students. 85% of these loans re actually created for American students which can be forgiving or cover with government charities or jobs after graduation (unlike foreign students who are expected to return home).

3. I won't be able to elaborate further on the possible solutions in order to avoid conflicting debates .

4. Nevertheless, i am not totally erasing the possibility of an F-1 visa with a student loan. A very smart and extremely outstanding student from a poor family background might find favor in the eyes of some consulars based on the fact that the consular (s) may not want to cut-short such student future.

Best Wishes 🙏

Hello, please I need clarification on this.. say a sponsors account covers your COA ( more than 4× the cost of attendance) and you have a personal savings of about 5m that you saved from your years of working. Is it advisable to also send your personal account statement to your school to be updated on your i-20 ( i-20 already been issued) or is it better to just go for your interview and casually tell them while giving your sponsorship details.? Please your input would be appreciated.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by julius61: 3:29pm On May 26
I need your advise. My F1 visa appointment date is 12th of August at Abuja embassy and my program start date is on the 15th of August. Should I look for an earlier date and how do I schedule an earlier date?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 4:33pm On May 26
Greatkenny2:

Hello, please I need clarification on this.. say a sponsors account covers your COA ( more than 4× the cost of attendance) and you have a personal savings of about 5m that you saved from your years of working. Is it advisable to also send your personal account statement to your school to be updated on your i-20 ( i-20 already been issued) or is it better to just go for your interview and casually tell them while giving your sponsorship details.? Please your input would be appreciated.

Hey 🤠

A2A. @Greatkenny2.

** I remember you having a sister in the USA who wants to sponsor .

1. Any sponsor (s) who cannot cover your whole tuition expenses (except for personal spendings) is an " incapable sponsor "

2. If your NGN. 5 M will cover more than the outstanding deficit (till your final day of class) yes you can provide such financial evidence in you account . Some western embassies now prefers that the whole tuition funds be even deposited in the student's account in the case of the death of the sponsor or change of minds 🙄

3. Don't indicate joint sponsor on your Form I-20. If you want to update your I 20 amount you can transfer the 5.M NGN into your sister's account and get updated financial statement which you can send to your school for updated I 20.

Best Wishes 🙏
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 4:54pm On May 26
julius61:
I need your advise. My F1 visa appointment date is 12th of August at Abuja embassy and my program start date is on the 15th of August. Should I look for an earlier date and how do I schedule an earlier date?

Hey 🤠

1. Apply for emergency appointment (with your SEVIS fee payment receipt and your Form I-20) perhaps they may grant you June/July appointment.

2. While doing this, write to your school to grant you 1-week of grace to arrive late to school and print out your visa application to back up your letter . You can take the grant request from your Host-University along on the day of your interview.

3. If your request to arrive 1-week late is denied by your Host-University you can still print out the denial letter and take it along on your interview day tell the consular if he or she brings out the topic that the 1-week is actually going to be used for induction and orientation activities, thereby you will still meet up with Start of Class.

4. You may defer your admission to Spring 2025 if you dont want to gamble sense 3 above.

Best Wishes 🙏

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Alakoriomo: 5:27pm On May 26
Danburuwa:

How can you be replying yourself?

Creating too many accounts to ask yourself questions and reply yourself is the height of the madness.

No one will contact you this scammer agent that doesn't have any other work apart from looking for people to scam on Nairaland.

The end to your activities is near.

I still blame justwise for still leaving you here to deceive people.

Failures like you are actually very dangerous! You’ve been on @OyoTunjiUSA neck for some times just because you feel he’s shinning more than you? How evil can anyone be? Why are you evil? Why can’t you chart your own way instead of creating hatred in your mind against someone who obviously is doing better than you? I know you’ll say he also create this account to reply you. But are you unfortunate?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by HenryOlaolu: 6:46pm On May 26
Hello,

Please are there any downsides to having a distant relative in the US (Uncle) as a sponsor?
And when asked about sponsorship during the interview, must it be the sponsor that was used to obtain the i-20 that has to be mentioned or could you mention another instead (mother) provided there is a valid and adequate statement of account.
The reason why the Uncle's account was used is because the school requested for the bank statement (Mother) from Nigeria to be sent directly from the bank which was proving difficult to get. But they had no problem with the US Bank statement for the uncle

Thank you for your time.

OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey 🤠

A2A. @Greatkenny2.

** I remember you having a sister in the USA who wants to sponsor .

1. Any sponsor (s) who cannot cover your whole tuition expenses (except for personal spendings) is an " incapable sponsor "

2. If your NGN. 5 M will cover more than the outstanding deficit (till your final day of class) yes you can provide such financial evidence in you account . Some western embassies now prefers that the whole tuition funds be even deposited in the student's account in the case of the death of the sponsor or change of minds 🙄

3. Don't indicate joint sponsor on your Form I-20. If you want to update your I 20 amount you can transfer the 5.M NGN into your sister's account and get updated financial statement which you can send to your school for updated I 20.

Best Wishes 🙏
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Princessw: 8:29pm On May 26
Thank you so much for your reply. I don't really have a sponsor, I was just thinking of some people I could have asked if theyd be willing to help or if they even have that amount in their accounts. If nobody is able or willing to, I may have to use these pof guys, just how bad can it be pls? Cos that's like my only choice rn.

Also, still torn on choosing between Webster and Fisher college, pls let me know which you'd go with if you were in my shoes
Webster - Management and Leadership (MA)
30k pof
Pay 6k upon resumption

Fisher College - MBA
52K POF
I dont have to pay anything upfront

P.S - My bsc is in Economics

OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey 🤠

1. The best way to get POF is to request one from your sponsor . It can be in the form of a Financial statement, affidavit of support or scholarship award letter .

2. You can attend Uni or college providing that any one you chose is SEVP approved. But in juxtaposition, Webster University stands out.

3. Dont use any services that puts money in your account. Beware of fraudsters, they will just complicate your visa process. Talk to your sponsor to provide evidence of support for you. Your sponsor can issue his or her bank statement to you. * On the other hand, USA embassy does not operate like the UK and Canada where you have to put a certain amount of money for some months. All the USA embassy want to see is the availability of the fund and the authenticity.

3. The best sponsors you can use are , your parents, family members , relatives or employer . You may however use anyone who is willing to help but embasy usually wonders why would a none relative or employer be willing to spend multi- million naira for you without any profit . Of course USA embassy will investigate your documents.

4. The best time to ask for graduate assistantship is in the beginning of your application. The question of interest would pop up in your application for admission and your incoming or future funds would be communicated to you in your admission letter prior to the issuance of your Form I-20

Best Wishes 🙏
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 8:39pm On May 26
Alakoriomo:

Failures like you are actually very dangerous! You’ve been on @OyoTunjiUSA neck for some times just because you feel he’s shinning more than you? How evil can anyone be? Why are you evil? Why can’t you chart your own way instead of creating hatred in your mind against someone who obviously is doing better than you? I know you’ll say he also create this account to reply you. But are you unfortunate?

Hey 🤠

@Alakoriomo.

** Kindly disregard that man. Let's focus on development plan.

Best Wishes 🙏
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 9:09pm On May 26
Princessw:
Thank you so much for your reply. I don't really have a sponsor, I was just thinking of some people I could have asked if theyd be willing to help or if they even have that amount in their accounts. If nobody is able or willing to, I may have to use these pof guys, just how bad can it be pls? Cos that's like my only choice rn.

Also, still torn on choosing between Webster and Fisher college, pls let me know which you'd go with if you were in my shoes
Webster - Management and Leadership (MA)
30k pof
Pay 6k upon resumption

Fisher College - MBA
52K POF
I dont have to pay anything upfront

P.S - My bsc is in Economics

Hey 🤠

1. Go through the piece very well. I have indicated Webster as the winner in status comparison, but if Fisher MBA is STEM-MBA then I will go with Fisher .

2. Don't use POF guys. They will provide you with counterfeit or impersonated bank statements. USA embassy will verify it on their computer on the day of your interview in a coded ways.

3. If you have been pushed to the wall without any feasible sponsor , you may however approach the support affidavit ways.

Best Wishes 🙏
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Princessw: 9:27pm On May 26
1. I dont think its STEM MBA, its just that 6,500 I have to pay as tuition deposit that I'm thinking about, if not Webster is like perfect for everything.

2. Sorry to bother you, I think we mean different things, I'm talking about the people that'll put the money in your account and charge you an interest rate for putting the money in your acct, usually around 3%. I think thy put a lien on it, so u cant withdraw, so I'd be the one to get bank statement from my bank myself (isn't that how it works). That's what I'm talking about. Is that also what you're talking about?

3. Please what is "support affidavit ways"

OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey 🤠

1. Go through the piece very well. I have indicated Webster as the winner in status comparison, but if Fisher MBA is STEM-MBA then I will go with Fisher .

2. Don't use POF guys. They will provide you with counterfeit or impersonated bank statements. USA embassy will verify it on their computer on the day of your interview in a coded ways.

3. If you have been pushed to the wall without any feasible sponsor , you may however approach the support affidavit ways.

Best Wishes 🙏

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) ... (561)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.