Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,115 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Ghosting Gone Wrong - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghosting Gone Wrong (3893 Views)

Why Is Ghosting So Hurtful? / Share Your "Ghosting". Experience / Abandoned After Sex? The Truth Behind Ghosting After Sex See Proves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Silentgroper(m): 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
RedPill01:
Thats not true, because in 2013 there was a Russian scientist named Povandolakoviviscov Kitayionshikov.
Why did you skip the name I will not finish the story grin
Madafaker grin

1 Like

Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Silentgroper(m): 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
bmdmix13:
apparently u don't understand what ghosting somone means
What does ghosting mean?
Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Sammy101111(m): 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
I love the way you share your mind with out negative vibes

Sometimes we men need to be loved by the woman we love if you don’t love use back the same way a wise man will gently move on
A smart man will always run from a female red card before you cut me off I move on ??
Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by DroppingLiquid: 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
Share more stories. Although guys are going to be mad jealous in the comment secion, but just keep creating new thread and sharing them. I know women have a lot of stories like this, because men no dey rest.

Mammie330:
I Had this Guy asking Me out at A time, But I Always made it obvious that I was not into him and won't have anything beyond friendship.

He was adamant tho and still pressed on. But I ensured I wasn't giving him any form of greenlight to avoid Leading him on. I was nice to him, tho.

So after a while, he said he wanted to come and see me.
Note that he was in another state, and I said It's cool If that Wouldn't affect him cause I won't like to stress somebody's Son.

When he came, I didn't enjoy his company; he talked about how ladies were attracted to him and how they wouldn't let him rest.

He automatically thinks I should be into him as well.

First, bluffing is a huge turn-off for me, and as much as I would like to admit he looks good, I was just not into him.

He's tall, dark, and handsome with chiseled Abs and broad chest. He works out a lot to achieve that good look. He has huge muscles, too(I wouldn't say I like that tho).

When he left I was really hoping he won't want to come back again.
Alas, he Said he Enjoyed my company and would love to see me again.

At this point, I couldn't hide my feelings anymore. I blatantly told him not to bother and that I didn't want to see him cause I didn't enjoy his company the last time and wouldn't want to stress him.

He probably thought I was trying to play hard to get.

He came, but I kept my phone On airplane Mode all through.

I could tell he was pained cause he stopped talking to me after.

Guess guys don't like sincere ladies after all.

But that one no concern me sha �
What do you guys think? Should I have hidden how I felt?

I have lots of stories on my escapades with men and will love to share more if you all are interested.

So do let me know in the comment section.
Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Ximenez(m): 11:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
Mammie330:

Wahala �
Your character is shady.
Your story doesn't sound genuine too.
Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
NewSoul:
I guess this so called ignored dude is very much "richer" than he was 6 years ago. Op has been stalking him on social media and she can see the dude is balling and chilling with ladies far above her class. Now she's still single and suicidal up to the point she had to open a thread after over half-a-decade later. She's less beautiful than she was and all her previous "fvck/plays boys" are tired of her and have dumped her. Nobody wants her grin. Now she's stalking a dude she coldly told to get out, no be juju be that grin

I said it in one thread and I will say it again. Any lady that ghosts you or dumps you so harshly or coldly her secret prayer is that you don't make it in life so her mind can be pleased and she can thank "god" that she skipped an unfortunate person. Your best revenge is to be successful, it pains them to the bone marrow especially when they are already certified "evening Newspaper" smiley

As for the dude that stopped talking to her when she disrespected him. My utmost respect goes to him. He's a real MVP and not a simp. He knows his value and worth that's why he was making it clear to this madam op that he's a ladies' man and girls are all over him. If op understood him and had wisdom she'll know this dude wasn't bragging but telling her facts. He just wanted you to know there are/were many beautiful women better than you who were/are struggling to be with him but for some reasons his heart chose you. He was subtly telling you not to take him for granted. But you just had to look for a silly excuse to discard him because you wanted to be free to continue your whoredom with "fvck boys" grin. Where are they now? They've left your sorry ass grin . If he had continued talking to you, it wouldn't have changed anything because you would have treated him worse and embarrassed him more. So he did well if you can give me his number I'll like to send a token to him for being a man and not a SIMP, a man of value that knows his worth and would not let anyone treat him otherwise. He's my type of guy cool

Well the reason you are feeling this way after 6 years is because you have missed your "God given husband" and you can feel it in your spirit. A 7 day fast on water only praying for marital favour and bliss and an encounter at the annual SHILOH can repair this damage you have done.

These I have seen

You're more pained then the said nigga she didn't want....

There so much pain from your comment
Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 25, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

You're more pained then the said nigga she didn't want....

There so much pain from your comment

Ok smiley
Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:03am On Jun 25, 2022
NewSoul:

Ok smiley

K
Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Dmacqh(m): 12:19am On Jun 25, 2022
You ghosted him or he ghosted you ?
Who’s your father ? What’s your financial status ? What’ve you achieved in your life ? If you agreed to do him the “ favour “ of dating , what can you give him ? Sex ?

Same thing played out between me and a girl. I asked her the questions I wrote above , she resulted to insults which you may do same .
Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Streetmovement(m): 12:21am On Jun 25, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Anywhere you see confusion you go see wahala. grin
Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by iRepNaija1: 1:58am On Jun 25, 2022
OP, can you blame the guy for not contacting you anymore? You told him to his face that you didn't enjoy his company and that he shouldn't bother coming by for a second visit. It's good that you were honest with him but the fact that you were expecting him to still contact you afterward seems weird.

1 Like

Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by clericuzzio(m): 2:43am On Jun 25, 2022
Keep rejecting the men coming your way. Na when your shoulder pads drop, your eyes go open.
The. you will start singing: Baba carry me dey go my husband house
Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Looter100: 2:52am On Jun 25, 2022
NewSoul:

Ok smiley
you're the best reply
Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Map1(m): 6:14am On Jun 25, 2022
Mammie330:
I Had this Guy asking Me out at A time, But I Always made it obvious that I was not into him and won't have anything beyond friendship.

He was adamant tho and still pressed on. But I ensured I wasn't giving him any form of greenlight to avoid Leading him on. I was nice to him, tho.

Note that he was in another state, and I said It's cool If that Wouldn't affect him cause I won't like to stress somebody's Son.

When he came, I didn't enjoy his company; he talked about how ladies were attracted to him and how they wouldn't let him rest.

First, bluffing is a huge turn-off for me, and as much as I would like to admit he looks good, I was just not into him.

He's tall, dark, and handsome with chiseled Abs and broad chest. He works out a lot to achieve that good look. He has huge muscles, too(I wouldn't say I like that tho).

At this point, I couldn't hide my feelings anymore. I blatantly told him not to bother and that I didn't want to see him cause I didn't enjoy his company the last time and wouldn't want to stress him.

I have lots of stories on my escapades with men and will love to share more if you all are interested.

I hope you would't join your fellow sister in shillo 2030 singing,cary me dey go,okada carry me de go my husband house
Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by boxer022(m): 6:37am On Jun 25, 2022
Your write up is very simple and straight forward. You made him understand your stand as it concerns being in a relationship with him which he took as you playing hard to get, and in the end it was shown finally to him. You did nothing wrong, you made your choice.
Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by placeofallure(f): 6:46am On Jun 25, 2022
NewSoul:
I guess this so called ignored dude is very much "richer" than he was 6 years ago. Op has been stalking him on social media and she can see the dude is balling and chilling with ladies far above her class. Now she's still single and suicidal up to the point she had to open a thread after over half-a-decade later. She's less beautiful than she was and all her previous "fvck/plays boys" are tired of her and have dumped her. Nobody wants her grin. Now she's stalking a dude she coldly told to get out, no be juju be that grin

I said it in one thread and I will say it again. Any lady that ghosts you or dumps you so harshly or coldly her secret prayer is that you don't make it in life so her mind can be pleased and she can thank "god" that she skipped an unfortunate person. Your best revenge is to be successful, it pains them to the bone marrow especially when they are already certified "evening Newspaper" smiley

As for the dude that stopped talking to her when she disrespected him. My utmost respect goes to him. He's a real MVP and not a simp. He knows his value and worth that's why he was making it clear to this madam op that he's a ladies' man and girls are all over him. If op understood him and had wisdom she'll know this dude wasn't bragging but telling her facts. He just wanted you to know there are/were many beautiful women better than you who were/are struggling to be with him but for some reasons his heart chose you. He was subtly telling you not to take him for granted. But you just had to look for a silly excuse to discard him because you wanted to be free to continue your whoredom with "fvck boys" grin. Where are they now? They've left your sorry ass grin . If he had continued talking to you, it wouldn't have changed anything because you would have treated him worse and embarrassed him more. So he did well if you can give me his number I'll like to send a token to him for being a man and not a SIMP, a man of value that knows his worth and would not let anyone treat him otherwise. He's my type of guy cool

Well the reason you are feeling this way after 6 years is because you have missed your "God given husband" and you can feel it in your spirit. A 7 day fast on water only praying for marital favour and bliss and an encounter at the annual SHILOH can repair this damage you have done.

These I have seen

I spotted one of my favourite quotes in your comment.

"Success is the best form of revenge" Frank Sinatra

Come o! See how you analysed the story, were you there? Expatiate.
Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by talk2hb1(m): 7:12am On Jun 25, 2022
Mammie330:

Well I personally respect honest people, even though I don't like it. But for a reasonable person honesty should reset your brain, to avoid Shebi I told you now.
Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Mercury12(m): 7:13am On Jun 25, 2022
NewSoul:

These I have seen

cheesy

Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by LINTUNE(m): 7:27am On Jun 25, 2022
Mammie330:

He stopped talking to me na �
u are really a stupid girl,so after everything u expect to still talk to u and give u attention.y do u women feelso entitled to everything..u don't like him,he has moved on and accepted his loss, so what else do.u want from him,what do u want to do with his "talk"....u women eh.

1 Like

Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by kakaaa77: 7:28am On Jun 25, 2022
Mammie330:

I like the way you open up and say your mind some guy's are donkeys
Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Herculex03(m): 8:52am On Jun 25, 2022
If everything you described about him is true then he needs to up his Game to go with his looks
he's not angry
He doesn't want to deal an uninterested women anymore
Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Konjiboii: 8:57am On Jun 25, 2022
Nobody wants to know about your sexcapades with men angry
Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by franklingud(m): 10:44am On Jun 25, 2022
Mammie you did well.

Not those greedy gold diggers and leeches that are not interested in you but want your money only.

If 40% of ladies will be like you then this world would definitely be a better place.
Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 25, 2022
The guy did no wrong for not talking to you and you shouldn't feel bad about that if truly you don't enjoy his company or feel nothing for him.
People handle situations differently and I think he handled his well. What do you expect? Hanging around you when you are unreachable for him? Please that's like making a cat seat near a bowl of meat while you command it not to eat. That's very unfair!
Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Mammie330: 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
LINTUNE:
u are really a stupid girl,so after everything u expect to still talk to u and give u attention.y do u women feelso entitled to everything..u don't like him,he has moved on and accepted his loss, so what else do.u want from him,what do u want to do with his "talk"....u women eh.

You are very silly.
You can still be civil while airing your opinion

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Posting "She Was Nice" / I Recorded Myself Naked In The Shower (pics) / Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.