Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors (89626 Views)

Jackie Appiah Poses With Her New Maserti / Jackie Appiah Buys New Maserati / Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by ApenaEde: 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
Vc

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Mentorkaryhm(m): 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
Q

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by sparta191(m): 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
Damn that's what you call making the bag

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Godssplan: 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
Congratulations to her cool cool

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Raxxye(m): 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
N

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by devigblegble: 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
I’m actually looking forward to buy a property in that area

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by abysirius(m): 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
Is Ghananolly now paying in $?? But this is beautiful cry

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Pwashiks(m): 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
See house!

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Ceenachi: 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
If you seriously think that every woman who is wealthy and living luxuriously is a pros+itute then you're very correct grin

5 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Akerele44(m): 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
George weah money too is involved

Liberian money
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by goodman5(m): 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
She don marry embarassed
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by deewhone(f): 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
��� ������ � ���� ���
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by 1opinion: 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
This is wow, wowu
The architect did a great work.

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Moh247: 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ghanaian love perfect finishing
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by aremz(m): 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by omlueh(m): 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
How this Lady go take maintain this mansion, through acting abi through wetin.

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by naija4life247: 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
blazesam:
The way people build houses on earth here, they have tested their own heaven on earth.

Chai... I just the look the wonders of money here..

All hail money

Na me first today comment

I bind all the spirit of poverty in your life in the name of Jesus.

Solomon was wealthy on Earth. He will definitely be in Heaven because God Himself said He(God) loves Solomon.

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Jeromejnr(m): 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
olaboy33:
This is just a figment of twitter people wild imagination.

This is not in anyway related to the new house by the lady.

Exactly, that's a mansion in LA

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Ijakumo1: 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
FASTNG24TV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pEoMETdaTY

Nollywood Star, Luchy Donalds was hosted by Veteran Ghanaian Actress, Jackie Appiah at her luxury house in plush Trasacco estate, near East Legon in Accra.

Even if she dey fùck dragon, she no fit see money build this kind structure from actress ashawo work

10 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Pootle: 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
blazesam:
The way people build houses on earth here, they have tested their own heaven on earth.

All hail money

bro we are the architect of our own heave and earth.

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Rinoxy: 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
blazesam:

All hail money

All hail JESUS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by GerogeI(m): 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
Na lie OP. Gullible people.
This is one of the popular luxurious house plans you will see online. That image was rendered by an architectural softwares like revit, or 3Dmax. The whole this is not even real, before some chick says she built it.

The house in the video is not upto 1 /10th the house in your picture. House in video na normal Nigerian Detached 2 floor house.

5 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
lasisi69:
All collections from the SIMPs...

Oga get sense abeg
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by lasisi69(f): 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

Oga get sense abeg
Okay. cool

3 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Entanglement: 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
FASTNG24TV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pEoMETdaTY

Nollywood Star, Luchy Donalds was hosted by Veteran Ghanaian Actress, Jackie Appiah at her luxury house in plush Trasacco estate, near East Legon in Accra.
in every successful woman, there is a dicks behind it

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Ezlynn: 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
This is breathtaking, Congratulations to her. I'm working towards achieving my financial goals trading crypto at the best market rates on Yellow Card.

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Khaliyah(m): 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
The home is listed for $24.5 million by Mark Goldsmith of Coldwell Banker Global Luxury.

Nairaland.l n unverified news

3 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by RightToReject(m): 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
This is Bel Air Mansion in Los Angeles, and it doesn't belong to her.

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
A bag of Dangote Cement is #4k.A 10mm rod is #3500.How poor man won take build house?
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by paskal16: 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
Make I bend if that’s her house
Looks like something built in Europe or America

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State / Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These / Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.