Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,319 members, 7,954,282 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:56 PM

Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors (89636 Views)

Jackie Appiah Poses With Her New Maserti / Jackie Appiah Buys New Maserati / Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Ilawless(m): 7:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
If 100k isn't too small for you, participate in this toothpaste challenge.

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Anietieo: 7:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
blazesam:
The way people build houses on earth here, they have tested their own heaven on earth.

Chai... I just the look the wonders of money here..

All hail money

But Jackie nyash big shall... That her eyes was my only wish. If I see that girl real life, I for sell my father house. I sure say na many contributions build that fine house
guy u sabi beta tinz oooh....

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by LienwaltAbel(m): 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
That isn't even in Ghana. And how much is she even earning to buy that sort of house.

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by blazesam(m): 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
Do what gives you joy..
Nothing last forever

abokikhalifa:

So you will render for father useless by selling is property just to enrich another woman just becouse of her pussy ? Make una fear God o
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by 8stargeneral: 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
SerikiFulani:
Hmmm

With those thick, seductive thighs of hers, getting a mansion won't be a big deal undecided
U get eyes grin

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Psady(m): 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
Maintenance cost on such a house will be massive, congrats girl.
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Anietieo: 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
MrObontami:
Which kind wineing be this na? undecided How much dem dey give the hoe per movie/endorsement. Even with her clitocurrency she no fit!

E be like say all of Una dey craze for Ghana.
guy dem de wine uz..
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Mozegee: 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
Small girl with big God,u wan try. She is a girlfriend to Liberian president George Weah
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by abokikhalifa: 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
blazesam:
Do what gives you joy..
Nothing last forever

So selling your father property gives you joy. Be like say na prick dey your head
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by naija4life247: 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
OneCandleAway:
The benefits of rolling with Nigerian politicians and Liberian president.

Sex sells. Even me, I buy Sex, and I know you do too.

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Wolexpoly: 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
LIES...THE HOUSE WHEN SEARCHED IS A LOS ANGELES HOUSE AND NOT IN ACCRA...

Nollywood Star, Luchy Donalds was hosted by Veteran Ghanaian Actress, Jackie Appiah at her luxury house in plush Trasacco estate, near East Legon in Accra.
[/quote]
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by vRendoh(m): 7:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
cool tongue
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Revolva(m): 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
This is a house in BelAir LA , California why don't you guys give ur self brain

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Osariemen12: 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
Give me one Twi lady and I'll denounce her 100 Yoruba counterparts.
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Ray02: 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
Yinmu, even her alleged sugar daddies sef no fit buy her something like this. Na wetin dem go struggle buy themselves

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by NairaLux(f): 7:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
grin

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by kay29000(m): 7:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
MrObontami:
Which kind wineing be this na? undecided How much dem dey give the hoe per movie/endorsement. Even with her clitocurrency she no fit!

E be like say all of Una dey craze for Ghana.

Lol. Maybe she is renting an apartment in the building.
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Nicepoker(m): 7:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
Congratulations Queen Ghanaian

I see the men here becoming emergency investigators to pinpoint how she made the money for the mansion

Some men can be enemies to success of the womenfolk
That house is in California.
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by showafrica(m): 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
LesbianBoy:
I was reading the comments of young people on Twitter I can now say I know what is holding africa especially Nigeria back. We see nonsense and support. We also lowkey hope to be like those doing nonsense whether it's yahoo, olosho, thieving politicians etc.

Many of them where saying it's her "hardwork" that got her this mansion. Person wey gistlover exposed that a Nigerian politician is spoiling her silly. Another politician even bought her a whole Maserati. This is pure wickedness!

No wonder we go dey hear 80 billion, 400 billion etc missing under buhari. Na here the money dey always go. On top woman!

Thats why Peter obi needs to come in unfortunately I doubt he would be allowed angry

Africans are semi idiots at this point... but with evolution we will mature very soon. Somehow an average African believes oyibo were created to serve us and that our major work is to scramble for the cash reward of the natural deposits and then pay oyibo to serve us. That is why Africans kill to get power and retain it till death. We will only value those who has something to offer if one way or the other the white wipe themselves out with nuclear bombs. Then you will see nobody will put value on nonsense and Jackie apiah.

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
abysirius:
Is Ghananolly now paying in $?? But this is beautiful cry
that's not her house.. naira mods are smokers..
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by victorazy(m): 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
olaboy33:
This is just a figment of twitter people wild imagination.

This is not in anyway related to the structure of the house owned the lady

This too big for her.
What's she be doing with this?
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by MrObontami(m): 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
kay29000:

Lol. Maybe she is renting an apartment in the building.

Maybe one of her sugar daddies lodge her there for some day. Stupid bloggers carry am for head like gala. Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by MrObontami(m): 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
Anietieo:
guy dem de wine uz..

As in...big time wineing. angry

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by atilla(m): 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
olaboy33:
This is just a figment of twitter people wild imagination.

This is not in anyway related to the structure of the house owned the lady

Dont mind them. I Searched the image and found its for a $24.5m house @1469 bel air rd los angeles. Why post the image for her?
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by kay29000(m): 8:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
MrObontami:

Maybe one of her sugar daddies lodge her there for some day. Stupid bloggers carry am for head like gala. Lol grin

grin
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by EmZsquare: 8:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
The video shows something different....as for the rest, I hail all una with free data to post nonsense.

By the way, Tinubu no get any friend were do primary and secondary school with him abi dem don die all?

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by hombre(m): 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lies from the pit of hell.
A quick google image search shows this house to be in Bel Air united states and not the one Jackie appiah owns.

Check this link: https://robbreport.com/shelter/homes-for-sale/24-5-million-smart-home-bel-air-mediterranean-modern-mansion-2780936/amp

FASTNG24TV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pEoMETdaTY

Nollywood Star, Luchy Donalds was hosted by Veteran Ghanaian Actress, Jackie Appiah at her luxury house in plush Trasacco estate, near East Legon in Accra.
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Great0ne1: 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
LesbianBoy:
I was reading the comments of young people on Twitter I can now say I know what is holding africa especially Nigeria back. We see nonsense and support. We also lowkey hope to be like those doing nonsense whether it's yahoo, olosho, thieving politicians etc.

Many of them where saying it's her "hardwork" that got her this mansion. Person wey gistlover exposed that a Nigerian politician is spoiling her silly. Another politician even bought her a whole Maserati. This is pure wickedness!

No wonder we go dey hear 80 billion, 400 billion etc missing under buhari. Na here the money dey always go. On top woman!

Thats why Peter obi needs to come in unfortunately I doubt he would be allowed angry
Do your part bro. Get your pvc and be prepared to vote
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Amotekun777: 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
homesinabuja:
Well deserved she was one of the actress I free up knowing.

Urgent sale of 500 sq/metres estate land behind Glory dome Airport road , close to river park estate, Abuja .Asking Price is 7million.Buy & Build.All documents complete.

Hear dis Yaba-Left V.I.P angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State / Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] / Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.