Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,153 members, 7,953,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:41 PM

Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors (89628 Views)

Jackie Appiah Poses With Her New Maserti / Jackie Appiah Buys New Maserati / Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Biafranodogwu55: 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
lomprico:

How is it my fault that you don't know your father because your mother was prostituting about for a wrap of Igbo?
Mtcheew...why am i even talking to you
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by kechywillz(m): 11:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
LesbianBoy:
I was reading the comments of young people on Twitter I can now say I know what is holding africa especially Nigeria back. We see nonsense and support. We also lowkey hope to be like those doing nonsense whether it's yahoo, olosho, thieving politicians etc.

Many of them where saying it's her "hardwork" that got her this mansion. Person wey gistlover exposed that a Nigerian politician is spoiling her silly. Another politician even bought her a whole Maserati. This is pure wickedness!

No wonder we go dey hear 80 billion, 400 billion etc missing under buhari. Na here the money dey always go. On top woman!

Thats why Peter obi needs to come in unfortunately I doubt he would be allowed angry
Bro he will be allowed in by God's grace
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by colp2015: 11:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
FASTNG24TV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pEoMETdaTY

Nollywood Star, Luchy Donalds was hosted by Veteran Ghanaian Actress, Jackie Appiah at her luxury house in plush Trasacco estate, near East Legon in Accra.
The mansion is in Bel Air, Los Angeles, USA.

Source:
https://luxury-houses.net/extraordinary-inconic-bel-air-mansion-returns-market-for-15-3-million/

Next time you see a picture on any Web forum, right click the picture (hold the click if on android), then click Web Search.

You will get true facts about the picture.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by colp2015: 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
LesbianBoy:
I was reading the comments of young people on Twitter I can now say I know what is holding africa especially Nigeria back. We see nonsense and support. We also lowkey hope to be like those doing nonsense whether it's yahoo, olosho, thieving politicians etc.

Many of them where saying it's her "hardwork" that got her this mansion. Person wey gistlover exposed that a Nigerian politician is spoiling her silly. Another politician even bought her a whole Maserati. This is pure wickedness!

No wonder we go dey hear 80 billion, 400 billion etc missing under buhari. Na here the money dey always go. On top woman!

Thats why Peter obi needs to come in unfortunately I doubt he would be allowed angry
The iconic mansion is in Los Angeles, USA.

Check this out: https://luxury-houses.net/extraordinary-inconic-bel-air-mansion-returns-market-for-15-3-million/
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by MaxiB1242: 12:34am On Jun 26, 2022
That palm sandal wey she put on, who she borrow am from Cox I'm seeing male wear there..
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by zudozz: 1:45am On Jun 26, 2022
Same pucee n buttock wey some girls dey use their own dey do Malians up and down! Take am dey do Jamboree!
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by afrodoc2: 4:13am On Jun 26, 2022
Ijakumo1:

Even if she dey fùck dragon, she no fit see money build this kind structure from actress ashawo work

grin grin grin
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Passionate1(m): 4:20am On Jun 26, 2022
SerikiFulani:
Hmmm

With those thick, seductive thighs of hers, getting a mansion won't be a big deal undecided

Na plus if her toto dey sweet. .
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Charly68: 4:30am On Jun 26, 2022
This kind of wealth can't be from acting alone , she must be brain and brawn to have made it thus far.. Liberia connection is part of it
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by PrincessofDSS(f): 4:56am On Jun 26, 2022
MacANDIES:

Ash don drop quote

Say that to your female family members
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by tiswell(m): 5:06am On Jun 26, 2022
MrObontami:
Which kind wineing be this na? undecided How much dem dey give the hoe per movie/endorsement. Even with her clitocurrency she no fit!

E be like say all of Una dey craze for Ghana.
Tha family is very wealthy
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by franksam2009: 5:36am On Jun 26, 2022
Later we will hear the real gist grin grin
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by MrBroke(m): 6:29am On Jun 26, 2022
Fake news
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Banhammy717: 6:45am On Jun 26, 2022
Vanity upon vanity.
It's more better to build normal house and use the remaining money to help the needy.
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by MrObontami(m): 6:47am On Jun 26, 2022
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by MrObontami(m): 6:47am On Jun 26, 2022
tiswell:
Tha family is very wealthy

She still can't afford the house.
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Goalnaldo(m): 6:57am On Jun 26, 2022
@oyeniyijk please email me here chukwumabright8@gmail.com as I no longer have access to the email on my profile. I wonder why we can't update our email on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:45am On Jun 26, 2022
magicminister:
Nigerian developers could never design something like this! Even the houses in banana island that are more expensive than Jackie’s house are so ugly. !

Jackie’s house is so beautiful and Nigerian developers have a whole lot to learn!
That house that they have shown to be in Bel Air for US grin
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by 9jaRealist: 7:56am On Jun 26, 2022
magicminister:
Nigerian developers could never design something like this! Even the houses in banana island that are more expensive than Jackie’s house are so ugly. !

Jackie’s house is so beautiful and Nigerian developers have a whole lot to learn!

That’s NOT Jackie’s house…

It’s a stock picture of a LA mansion regularly seen on the Internet…
See https://luxury-houses.net/extraordinary-inconic-bel-air-mansion-returns-market-for-15-3-million/

Meanwhile, get out more, and quit being bitter…
There are MYRIAD well-designed houses in Nigeria (including in Banana Island).

>
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Bluntemperor: 8:08am On Jun 26, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
Congratulations Queen Ghanaian

I see the men here becoming emergency investigators to pinpoint how she made the money for the mansion

Some men can be enemies to success of the womenfolk

GBAM!
Men over to you o!
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by MacANDIES: 10:02am On Jun 26, 2022
PrincessofDSS:

Say that to your female family members

They're not stupid as you and your female family members are nah.
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by PrincessofDSS(f): 10:08am On Jun 26, 2022
MacANDIES:

They're not stupid as you and your female family members are nah.

As hungry and haggard as they look? grin grin grin
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by chrizzyace: 10:11am On Jun 26, 2022
FASTNG24TV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pEoMETdaTY

Nollywood Star, Luchy Donalds was hosted by Veteran Ghanaian Actress, Jackie Appiah at her luxury house in plush Trasacco estate, near East Legon in Accra.

Would have enjoyed watching this video without your voice in the background!!! Cheap bloggers mrchewww
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by ufotunang: 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
potland:
whats your fav sex position?
...I am a virgin..oo ��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by potland: 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
ufotunang:
...I am a virgin..oo ��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️
what! is your thing working at all
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Fantazy(m): 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
When I see some Houses like this, I wish people can live on Earth forever and enjoy them to the fullest. But no! Death is coming one day!
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Zinpat: 3:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
Wow... congrats to her.
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Wwwq: 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
Really
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
LUXURY MASION FROM PUSSY AUCTION TO GOVT OFFICIALS TERM IN ,TERM OUT.OLOSHO GENERAL! grin grin grin grin
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by OYENIYIJK: 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
Goalnaldo:
@oyeniyijk please email me here chukwumabright8@gmail.com as I no longer have access to the email on my profile. I wonder why we can't update our email on nairaland.

Done boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State / Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] / Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.