Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,665 members, 7,959,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:14 AM

Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors (89699 Views)

Jackie Appiah Poses With Her New Maserti / Jackie Appiah Buys New Maserati / Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by hardbody: 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
Why would anyone build such an estate in the name of a house. How do you maintain this edifice over a period of time. A standard duplex will do, if you ask me. Anyways what do I even know.
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Jackanda1(m): 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
SerikiFulani:
Hmmm

With those thick, seductive thighs of hers, getting a mansion won't be a big deal undecided
Really? No wonder all Nigerian girls with thick seductive thighs own big mansions. grin
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by twilliamx(m): 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kingoslo:
So movie roles and others huzzle brought this and so what are the men doing...? Na only women dey this industry...?
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by lomprico(m): 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
Prostitution pays o
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Mrexcell(m): 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
Very classy it looks like a house in the US it seems ghanians have better architects than nigeria it's difficult to find a house with this type of finishings in nigeria.
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by jayfold: 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
This lady has done well
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
LesbianBoy:
I was reading the comments of young people on Twitter I can now say I know what is holding africa especially Nigeria back. We see nonsense and support. We also lowkey hope to be like those doing nonsense whether it's yahoo, olosho, thieving politicians etc.

Many of them where saying it's her "hardwork" that got her this mansion. Person wey gistlover exposed that a Nigerian politician is spoiling her silly. Another politician even bought her a whole Maserati. This is pure wickedness!

No wonder we go dey hear 80 billion, 400 billion etc missing under buhari. Na here the money dey always go. On top woman!

Thats why Peter obi needs to come in unfortunately I doubt he would be allowed angry

That's what an "Average Black Men" does with most of their ill gotten wealth..

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by potland: 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
Uniquekriss:
My crush... This is Ghanaian version of Destiny Etiko, though she appeared more responsible at some point in Nollywood. Still my crush though
between jackie and destiny who would you forgo and sleep with? If you re told to spend one nite in bed with one of them. Condoms provided
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Empiree: 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
blazesam:
The way people build houses on earth here, they have tested their own heaven on earth.

Chai... I just the look the wonders of money here..

All hail money

But Jackie nyash big shall... That her eyes was my only wish. If I see that girl real life, I for sell my father house. I sure say na many contributions build that fine house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Biafranodogwu55: 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jackie wey nadia pour acid for beyonce film
She fine sha pass 80 percent of our female yeyebrities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by tragergeorge(m): 8:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
LesbianBoy:
I was reading the comments of young people on Twitter I can now say I know what is holding africa especially Nigeria back. We see nonsense and support. We also lowkey hope to be like those doing nonsense whether it's yahoo, olosho, thieving politicians etc.

Many of them where saying it's her "hardwork" that got her this mansion. Person wey gistlover exposed that a Nigerian politician is spoiling her silly. Another politician even bought her a whole Maserati. This is pure wickedness!

No wonder we go dey hear 80 billion, 400 billion etc missing under buhari. Na here the money dey always go. On top woman!

Thats why Peter obi needs to come in unfortunately I doubt he would be allowed angry
na so una hola sai baba sai baba oooo
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by potland: 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
The only beautiful girl from Ghana is Juliet Ibrahim,others are short, worwor girls !
martha ankoma
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by potland: 9:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
ufotunang:
... what she did is that she gives men different styles in the other room
whats your fav sex position?
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by itoje1: 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
blazesam:
The way people build houses on earth here, they have tested their own heaven on earth.

Chai... I just the look the wonders of money here..

All hail money

But Jackie nyash big shall... That her eyes was my only wish. If I see that girl real life, I for sell my father house. I sure say na many contributions build that fine house

You too funny abeg

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Biafranodogwu55: 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
lomprico:
Prostitution pays o
At least her pucci has tasted reasonable dvcks compared to all of your sisters puccies put 2geda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by zigzagluv: 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
this is not her , the photo you photo is not her house , That house is in 1469 Bel Air Rd, Los Angeles, CA 90077

https://havenlifestyles.com/this-month-top-la-homes-recently-sold/

FASTNG24TV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pEoMETdaTY

Nollywood Star, Luchy Donalds was hosted by Veteran Ghanaian Actress, Jackie Appiah at her luxury house in plush Trasacco estate, near East Legon in Accra.
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by zigzagluv: 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
baba na big lie, that house nor even de africa

see the house here

https://havenlifestyles.com/this-month-top-la-homes-recently-sold/

KUNZEH:
Oboi...
Which kind lie be this now!
Twitter people sef
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by zigzagluv: 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
but thats not her na , the photo there is not her house
Pwashiks:
See house!
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
Congratulations ile a tura
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by nextstep(m): 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
Now THAT is a mansion. Not the boysquarters masquerading as house that we tend to have here in Nigeria. grin
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Karemarealty288(m): 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
olatade:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Them too lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
FASTNG24TV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pEoMETdaTY

Nollywood Star, Luchy Donalds was hosted by Veteran Ghanaian Actress, Jackie Appiah at her luxury house in plush Trasacco estate, near East Legon in Accra.

100% sure she can't build this. It is obviously a gift or it belongs to someone else. More details to be revealed in coming days. We dey here
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by newoffer: 9:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
She used her resources to her advantage. Everybody get kitten but no be everybody fit utilise am. The thing wey others dey share for Platae of noodles
MrObontami:
Which kind wineing be this na? undecided How much dem dey give the hoe per movie/endorsement. Even with her clitocurrency she no fit!

E be like say all of Una dey craze for Ghana.
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by swissgoldenpro2: 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
So very beautiful
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by blazesam(m): 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
Na me you use do sharp art work... Weldone ooo, one more big nyash online and I sell the land

[quote author=Empiree post=114155943][/quote]
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by dchamp234(m): 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
LesbianBoy:

Thats why Peter obi needs to come inunfortunately I doubt he would be allowed angry
That's up to you now, get your pvc
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Nickson6969(m): 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
Na lie abeg..
Meanwhile. I am giving away $6 worth of Shiba....and I will teach you to invest..and get income every week...
https:// t. m e /+iFpvNHLyuNkwZDZl
This is my telegram group. Remove space and join...
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
You are daft and foolish instead for you to pray for good life you are talking nonsense brother you need go back to the womb

MrObontami:
Which kind wineing be this na? undecided How much dem dey give the hoe per movie/endorsement. Even with her clitocurrency she no fit!

E be like say all of Una dey craze for Ghana.
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by MacANDIES: 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
Congratulations Queen Ghanaian

I see the men here becoming emergency investigators to pinpoint how she made the money for the mansion

Some men can be enemies to success of the womenfolk

Ash don drop quote

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by ArcGibson(m): 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
What bottom can't do doesn't exist.

That's the power of bottom for you grin grin
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by lomprico(m): 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
At least her pucci has tasted reasonable dvcks compared to all of your sisters puccies put 2geda

How is it my fault that you don't know your father because your mother was prostituting about for a wrap of Igbo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State / Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] / Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.