Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,723 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:05 AM

Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors (89633 Views)

Jackie Appiah Poses With Her New Maserti / Jackie Appiah Buys New Maserati / Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by SandraIkuboR(f): 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
congratulations to her!!!!
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by ManTiger(m): 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Angel55555(m): 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
olaboy33:
This is just a figment of twitter people wild imagination.

This is not in anyway related to the structure of the house owned the lady
This particular building is located in LA and its up for sale
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Papichulostunne(m): 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
blazesam:
The way people build houses on earth here, they have tested their own heaven on earth.

Chai... I just the look the wonders of money here..

All hail money

But Jackie nyash big shall... That her eyes was my only wish. If I see that girl real life, I for sell my father house. I sure say na many contributions build that fine house

If you sell una generation property self e fit no reach you package.. Sha money go just full your hand yo lalaa with small girls. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Iriruaga100(m): 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
That’s not the house on the video. She can’t afford it. Liberia money dey work for her. George Weah just dey spend on top her mata..
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Vickho: 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
olatade:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin grin grin fear bloggers cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
GerogeI:
Na lie OP. Gullible people.
This is one of the popular luxurious house plans you will see online. That image was rendered by an architectural softwares like revit, or 3Dmax. The whole this is not even real, before some chick says she built it.

The house in the video is not upto 1 /10th the house in your picture. House in video na normal Nigerian Detached 2 floor house.

The house is real.Seen it months back, nothing close to Ghana but US.

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by pacespot(m): 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Smart work pays far better than hard work in today's world. How many years of hard labour can get you this kind of fortune, na wetin a woman who cannot even hold one digging shovel for five minutes built easily.
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by tfelicityk(m): 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Congratulations to her...
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Khaysee: 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
[center][/center]
LesbianBoy:
I was reading the comments of young people on Twitter I can now say I know what is holding africa especially Nigeria back. We see nonsense and support. We also lowkey hope to be like those doing nonsense whether it's yahoo, olosho, thieving politicians etc.

Many of them where saying it's her "hardwork" that got her this mansion. Person wey gistlover exposed that a Nigerian politician is spoiling her silly. Another politician even bought her a whole Maserati. This is pure wickedness!

No wonder we go dey hear 80 billion, 400 billion etc missing under buhari. Na here the money dey always go. On top woman!

Thats why Peter obi needs to come in unfortunately I doubt he would be allowed angry

He doesn't sleep with women? U lol
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Firstcitizen: 7:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
I want to come as a woman in my next life and make God bless me with 2 pussi.es
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by tayolove12(m): 7:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
blazesam:
The way people build houses on earth here, they have tested their own heaven on earth.

All hail money

But Jackie nyash big shall... That her eyes was my only wish. If I see that girl real life, I for sell my father house. I sure say na many contributions build that fine house

Lol

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Charismatic107: 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
olatade:
na only you get sense for this thread grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Mph2022: 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
Google lens
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by ufotunang: 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
It's a man that bought the house for her....her sugar daddy
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Samken2: 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
Omo enough with this lies and fake news
This house was listed for sale in California I saw it on Instagram listed by a real estate company .
Omo una dey post nonsense here

3 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by VEHINTOLAR: 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
The only beautiful girl from Ghana is Juliet Ibrahim,others are short, worwor girls !

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Ayosolar: 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
Clementz0:
The kind of vanity I want, simply classic and beautiful
I swear I also want dat kind of vanity die

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by ufotunang: 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
LesbianBoy:
I wonder what she did for the men that made them give her this big house.

Most men are stupid sha

Omo, before I give babe this kain house I must shift her womb angry
... what she did is that she gives men different styles in the other room
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Adakintroy: 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
When we de school he get some lecturers no matter how much you pay to sought to or how much you sleep with them they can never give you "A" . Just "b" at best... "A" too raise brows.

My point is some yahoo.boys and ashawo no de help themselves with purchase. Some so call success just too hard to defend if they are not honestly attained.

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by WhiteLavender(f): 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
olatade:
Lol. Nice work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by ojehmario1969(m): 7:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by hollamanng(m): 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
olatade:

Comrade wey wise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by ojehmario1969(m): 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
blazesam:

All hail money

Oga na fake news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Festflor: 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
I know that house!
I bet it's not hers and she hasn't been there.
Cheap bloggers with lies just for traffic.
Tueh!!

3 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by sonnie10: 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
Most Nigerians and Ghanaians would never build on such terrain, that is a cliff. They don’t have the technical capacity to achieve such. Even if they do, nobody wants story that touches.
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by jaxxy(m): 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nice bt is that from movie acting?
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Bigchristo22(m): 7:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
FASTNG24TV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pEoMETdaTY

Nollywood Star, Luchy Donalds was hosted by Veteran Ghanaian Actress, Jackie Appiah at her luxury house in plush Trasacco estate, near East Legon in Accra.
Omo This na home oo, Jackie Appiah like luxury this is awesome, if na those our Naija actress people for don full comment session they insult them say na cliptocurency Naija make una change una attitude oo
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by IbileIfe: 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
Khaliyah:

The home is listed for $24.5 million by Mark Goldsmith of Coldwell Banker Global Luxury.

Nairaland.l n unverified news
And imagine the RE-TAR-DED idiots posting congratulations without scrolling up or down to see the post that showed that it is not a house in Ghana
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by streetsoldier1(m): 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
Is this playing? What kind of playing is this?? As me as me am, I can't believe this
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by abokikhalifa: 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
blazesam:

All hail money

So you will render for father useless by selling is property just to enrich another woman just becouse of her pussy ? Make una fear God o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State / Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] / Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.