Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 (64226 Views)

Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor / Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by BleedTears: 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
Reinaldo:
Nigerian passport? Are you living under a rock

Dude also had a BVN which he did 2019 with the same age.

Regardless the senator need to be seriously dragged so he can have a rethink and build good hospital in the country.

5 Likes

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by bigtt76(f): 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
They will do the bone test definitely. Na guys like this de represent naija for Under 16-17 worldcup cheesy

WatchYourSix:

They might take him for bone testing to check his age to get a rough figure
..i hope hes 15 on face book..cos some people posted his facebook pictures...if he did waec...it could help..

all together... i saw NIN on that passport...meaning officially, by nigerian law and documentation, the nigga is 21....its evidence tgat will hold in court.... if they cant prove the senator forced him to declare false age at NIN office and passport office.

.. like your said ..it will just be his words against a federal senators' ...

The senator can easily deny..
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Ashirioluwa: 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
Anakazo22:

I believe the guy is trying to set ekweremadu and his wife up, i believe he knew what he was going there to do, he is just trying to take advantage of the situation. He is becoming afraid of the process that's my thought on this matter. I doubt if he was deceive or force

As usual Nigerians will always twist the story.

He should have ask for donation from one of his kids or family members. They will only turn to poor families for something like this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
I think the best in is this very matter is to remain silent, the truth will be out at the end of the day. Since the matter is already in court, subjudiced so to say, let's patiently await the judgement.

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
casualobserver:

Nigerians are wicked, thats why many people who get to power dont help anyone. The day that maiguard or nanny or houseboy, driver etc hold you , you will know all those oga sir and smiling was all fake.
Nigerians are terrible. The poor Nigerians are even worse. All these smelly, seemingly obsequious animals. That's why well to do people loathe them and don't have any atom of pity for them.

This case has automatically ruined the chances of many to get life changing opportunities, at least in the short term.

1 Like

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by ufotunang: 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
fourboys:
Truth is the boy is not 15... Dude just want to japaa grin.. but make dem jail that Ike and his wife,
..abi he does not want to come back to this Buhari hard economy.. country naija
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by princewarri1985: 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE
the UK police should do a bone density test to determined the real age of the boy before going to court because i believe the UK and the US has this technology because they use it in football in order to catch age cheating africa players. even though i never like ekweremadu because he is oozing of curruption, but he did not comit any crime because every father will do same for his precious daughter and even more. real wealthy individuals both in the UK and in the US pay willing donors for their organs
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by unmask: 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
DOTian:
We always like to pretend like we don't know how things go in this country because the person at the receiving end is either not one of us or don't agree with us.

If you have had a relation with kidney problems in Nigeria, and kidney problems are very common these days, you would have known that getting a donor most times depends on how much you want to pay, if the donor is not a family member.(

Obviously this guy was promised a huge sum to donate, they got to The UK and it was noticed that his kidneys can't match with hers, which means that he has to go back to Nigeria. Aware that he might not be paid as promised because he didn't donate as agreed and not sure of a good future in Nigeria after returning, he bolted away with all sorts of sickening tales.

This is the plausible pattern of events and although Ekweremmadu is not my favorite politician, this accusations of human trafficking and organs harvesting as far as I'm concerned, all look staged to dramatize the whole story for media effects.
Is it not foolish that they would have left Nigeria, without first determining that the boy is a match
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by wisdomkid: 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
dplordx:
Ibos love lies so so much
Does that look like a 21 year old?
Mumu
Go meet the Scotland Police and argue with your detained organ harvesting senator

Hating an entire tribe? i pity u sha. U must be living a life carrying deep hatred everywhere u go. Rest abeg. The igbos, yorubas, Hausas, governing u are friends. Black man needs to get sense sha

1 Like

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by casualobserver: 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hedonini:

Nigerians are terrible. The poor Nigerians are even worse. All these smelly, seemingly obsequious animals. That's why well to do people loathe them and don't have any atom of pity for them.

This case has automatically ruined the chances of many to get life changing opportunities, at least in the short term.

GBAM
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by NairaMaster1(m): 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
christistruth01:

Scotland yard don't go to Court without very thorough investigation

You can take it to the bank the boy is a Minor

The boy is not a minor. The police is now talking about the consent of the parents.
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by WatchYourSix: 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
bigtt76:
But from the guy's BVN details posted on this thread, it shows the guy lied about his age to the UK authourities. His date on the BVN record matched that on the passport and showed he is 21 years.

Donating organ for financial or material benefit is a crime and that's what the senator can be charged with except he's able to establish family relationship with the guy and beside that, the issue of maltreatment may also arise based on the purported allegations the guy made.

....proving the kidney was negotiated for like a spare part will in ladipo will still be hard ...the senator can deny the boy just wanted to help them...Remember its not a crime to compensate the donor as long as theirs no documentation for negotiation

I doubt the boy is some random street kid.. he coukd be a distant relative...chances that some random street boy they picked up will have the same rhesus factor as the senators daughter is very slim....so if hes a distant relative or from same village, it coukd even make the senator more believable that the the boy and his family just wanted to help
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Harrietkim: 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by linearity: 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
watersideboys:

The boy is just a liar. Did you look like that at 15? Taribo west

It is interesting that neither the husband nor the wife is putting up this defenses in their prepared speech before the court.
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by WatchYourSix: 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
watersideboys:

If his Nigerian document especially the NIN declares 21, there is no case. Uk is just bieng nosey and the boy just wants to japa

Lol
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Bridget95(f): 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Bloggers will milk this story till there is nothing left.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
vote APC again? Are you not tired of the condition they put Nigeria
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by feb20james: 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
PHIPEX:
What proof do you have to the contrary? Except there is a birth certificate that shows a contrary age, everyone will rely on the passport which is an official document. There is a possibility the Senator might be innocent even though we know most of our politicians are crooks.
God Bless you, I see the Boy in more danger. If he claimed 15, after landing UK, what Passport was he holding ? who filled the Immigration Passport form? when he was receiving and laying claim to the Passport - he signed 'original collect by me'. Used to to pass various boarder. Then went to Hospital, got checked and realised the kidney didn't match. So he wanted Asylum , hence came up with a minor story.

My question now, who introduced the guy to Ekweremadu? was he cross-examed? does he knw the background of the dude before rushing to process his visa? was he not checked here in Nigeria to first confirm if it match the specification of kidney required? Doesnt Ekweremadu have a good PA to have done all this due process?

This is a serious cheap scam and avoidable blackmailing. This Yahoo-Yahoo glorified teenagers ( early 20s) are so daring and can do the unthinkable to get money or jakpaa from this Country.

.. any wish way, may the Innocent be vindicated. I remain OBIDENT!!

3 Likes

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by cococandy(f): 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
Out politicians are bad but it’s possible this boy is lying for benefit. We are always out here trying to wayo each other
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hedonini:

Exactly! This will only make the affluent ones become more careful around the poor ones. I personally learnt a lot from this. Reason the rich only flow with the rich.

1 Like

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by miqos02(m): 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
christistruth01:

UK Police Scientists can tell his age by just inspecting the boys teeth
I agree, ekweremadu didn't issue the passport
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by VirileNelly2420: 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
beautyhd:
Let them look for his First school leaving certificate, it will put an end to his real age, notwithstanding that can be forged too.
MRI tells age. Dats wot dey use esp in sports to detect age.
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Integrafamoo: 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
fourboys:
Truth is the boy is not 15... Dude just want to japaa grin.. but make dem jail that Ike and his wife,
Why?
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
Post the real picture of the boy for us to determine the age.
British government cannot wrong
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by RPG2020(m): 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
CleanInAll:
In Nigeria, 12 years can claim 35.

Tinubu is claiming Chicago age grin
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by franchasofficia: 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
DOTian:
We always like to pretend like we don't know how things go in this country because the person at the receiving end is either not one of us or don't agree with us.

If you have had a relation with kidney problems in Nigeria, and kidney problems are very common these days, you would have known that getting a donor most times depends on how much you want to pay, if the donor is not a family member.(

Obviously this guy was promised a huge sum to donate, they got to The UK and it was noticed that his kidneys can't match with hers, which means that he has to go back to Nigeria. Aware that he might not be paid as promised because he didn't donate as agreed and not sure of a good future in Nigeria after returning, he bolted away with all sorts of sickening tales.

This is the plausible pattern of events and although Ekweremmadu is not my favorite politician, this accusations of human trafficking and organs harvesting as far as I'm concerned, all look staged to dramatize the whole story for media effects.
This was exactly what happened
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
What if all the Nigerian documents he has were procured during the period he made the senator's acquaintance? If that's the case, then it boils down to the boy's and family's word.

If the footballers you used as example had come out and said that the age published on their behalf was wrong, they would not have been allowed to play, if the age they claim to be fall outside the accepted benchmark.
Agadinaagwuofe:

I choose to respond to you because you seem objective. I can tell you that it will be a hard nut to crack to prove he is a minor. Is it not Nigeria footballers forge age and no documents to prove that. All Nigerian document of the boy will show he is not a minor so the only reliance will be his testimony which can be easily knocked off. Again the issue of consent will easily fall flat once it is punctured, forget all the magnification of metropolitan police doing thorough job, the case has Nigerian angle and those guys are not omniscient the only evidence they have is the boy testimony and the doctors testimony nothing tangible.

Nigerian politicians deserve every punishments meted on them for ruining the country but it doesn't stop anyone been objective in issues. Many Nigerians too get too much bad belle that even things that won't benefit them no matter how bad it goes they will stll wish bad. For ake of life I hope the daughter gets better.
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by lugado: 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
ArewaNightmare:
That's absolutely Nonsense bcuz u can use any Age u want at Immigration office

Even if you want a new Birth certificate with different Age , just walk inside any LGA office around u and fill in the forms and case closed bcuz Nigeria as a nation doesn't have Database
The same way obi might be 70

Even TINUBU is close to 90 but he keeps claiming 70 and we believed hook line and sinker
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by infofta(m): 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
You think the Poluce didn't interview the boy and the hospital before prosecuting them. The west only arrest and charge you when they have evidence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Bigheart042(m): 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Bloggers will milk this story till there is nothing left.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

Vote your nyash!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by mvem(m): 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
bigtt76:
Na wetin de guy tok den go believe naa

you think that's how serious investigation is carried out
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Sanchez01: 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
DOTian:

I will tell you this and get banned but it doesn't matter; IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU RESPRESENT.

YOU CAN'T SPONSOR SOMEONE ABROAD TO HARVEST THEIR PARTS IF YOU DIDN'T CHECK FOR COMPATIBILITY. In medicine, it is not done. The boy was asked his age some minutes before the procedure and he told the truth. Ekweremadu and his family didn't think that would happen, else they would have groomed him to stick to the age on his passport. If the senator wanted to do it legitimately, he would have sought an adult, one just about 20 or 21. Homeless children are like needles without threads and it was quire certain that Ekweremadu wanted someone who wouldn't make much noise. He couldn't look within his family, it didn't get to the news that he was looking for a donor for his daughter until he was caught trafficking a minor just to harvest his organs. Again, I say it shall not be well with you.

2 Likes

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Halo22: 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
Well, the fact that the passport has proved that he is above 18 is an indication that the guy has an ulterior motive. Next is for the metropolitan police to dig deeper in finding out what his intentions are and probably who is directing such intentions. Futher judgement would be based on what their investigations bring up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba / Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) / Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.