Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) (49940 Views)

Mr Jollof: Tinubu Doesn't Need South-East And South-South Votes To Win / Bode George Video:Tinubu Psychiatric Disorder Affluenza Make Him Steal Manically / Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by obembet(f): 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Tinubu controversy is enough to disqualify him as the next president of Nigeria tongue

Let me congratulate Fulani people as next president since Southern part of the country remain the most foolish people
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Temptee101(m): 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
Islandlady:
So Mr. Bode George how did Tinubu now legitimately graduated from Chicago state University without primary and secondary certificate undecided

This man is just an Agbaya!

Shut up!

Thieftinubu never enrolled or graduated from any chicago state University.

This was a letter from FBI to EFCC confirming your drug lord never attended Chicago state University

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by samwash(m): 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
In P-Square Voice
E don happen !!
Nwebele ego !!

At least that guy from the NC that has a third Class and the other one from SE that graduated with Pass in better than the one that can't present non for back up.
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Putinofrussia: 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
Are all politicians truly thieves?
Pethief Obi grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
They will soon tell us he doesn't have certificate but sabificate........ Nothing APC nor go talk.
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
DeleTaller:

Bode has not been a happy man ever since Tinubu has gone ahead of him in life.. As an ex prisoner all he wishes for Tinubu is to enter cell. But God is faithful Tinubu remains the leader and he will govern Nigeria while Bode moves to Ghana.

What exactly does God being faithful have to do with Tinubu and presidency?!!
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Peacecore: 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lionnation:
urchin spotted
challenge what I stated okpo
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Onelove508: 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
Tinubu has those certificates, but bringing them out will reveal his real age.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Moblux(m): 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
OneCandleAway:

There are lots of schools abroad that don't require WES. They are just desperate to get the tuition money. Some schools will even have agents and expect the agents to verify the result, and if the agent is willing to help you, you sail through easily.
And when did waec scratch card come out. I'm sure there was nothing like that when tinubu was applying.

You are right... the point I am making is that the school should have his file. I understand he is using someone's o'level by the name he bears now.
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by edungene7: 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
Islandlady:
So Mr. Bode George how did Tinubu now legitimately graduated from Chicago state University without primary and secondary certificate undecided

may be we should also ask Mr Toronto how he graduated from Toronto university you are an educated illiterate

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Babsakin: 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
Quest7777:
So shameful that the best candidates the 2 major parties could present were questionable characters like Atiku & Tinubu.

Thankfully we have a viable option in the person of PO. Only his ticket presents a platform for a much-needed People's Revolution that will salvage this country.
Be Obidient, Choose the Key & Emancipate Yourself kiss

What about Pandora? I'm not a supporters of anyone and I hardly comment. Buh don't paint him as saint either.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Streetdreamx(m): 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
BAT is just full of lies, I stumbled into a picture he took 1993 alongside late Gen. Sani Abacha and late M.K.O Abiola when bat was 55 yrs old, then I calculated 55+29 ought to be 88 yrs old. This country na cruise.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Occurstaem(m): 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
Damnnn#
Don't Bode George has family members that can advise him to stop embarrassing himself?

This old man needs deliverance from envy. He wants to be in Tinubu's position, but unfortunately for him, God didn't destined him to be.

If I were to be a member of Bode's family, I would be ashamed to be associated with him because of his obsession, hatred, envy, inferiority complex and narcissistic behavior towards another person.
Old man needs to get a life.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Sleekfingers: 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
kafassamuel007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snnut99yj4o

I can bet any amount of money, Tinubu does not have certificates - Bode George

https://dailytrust.com/video-of-bode-george-saying-tinubu-doesnt-have-certificate-resurfaces

Trash .....the same way, they were shouting, buhari doesn't have certificate.....buhari is about to finish his 8years......

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Henon: 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
Islandlady:

Graduated from which university? Were you in class with him? That drug peddler gat no cert.

We say no to nepa bill president. Not again!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by OneCandleAway(f): 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
Moblux:

You are right... the point I am making is that the school should have his file. I understand he is using someone's o'level by the name he bears now.

If they can track his file to verify the waec, then they can build a case. That's if he doesn't shut them up with a huge donation. That's how big men manipulate schools abroad to their advantage. Someone like him can donate 500 million dollars to cover his tracks.

Even all these Hollywood starts were busted sometime ago for bribing to get their children admitted to ivy league universities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by ponishah: 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
lipsrsealed
boladale123:
A knowledgeable Yoruba man will say what Bode George said.
Simply let the world know what you have.
If you lie for 20yrs,it will take 1day for the truth to come out open.

This has been the worst representation of my people ,and it taints what the great Awo,wole,Ige ,obasanjo falae and co stands for.
I don't take Bole Ige as a very great yoruba man in the likes of Awolowo and Obasanjo, Abiola
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by favor914: 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
Quest7777:
So shameful that the best candidates the 2 major parties could present were questionable characters like Atiku & Tinubu.

Thankfully we have a viable option in the person of PO. Only his ticket presents a platform for a much-needed People's Revolution that will salvage this country.
Be Obidient, Choose the Key & Emancipate Yourself kiss
This same Peter Obi? Can a snake change to a lizard in 4 years?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by LoveNbeloved(f): 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
See the old man coming out to disgrace himself because of greed for power and looting.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Akinolore(m): 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
This thief Bode George is just running mouth unreasonably, since your political relevance has been bastardized by your jail term, you always look for downfall of this man. shameless human being, you can still have mouth to talk, not your fault, but fault of our political structure that are wrongly established, you should have remain in jail for life.
It pained him ,because they are not able to take over Lagos, for their selfish looking,
And that is Yoruba for you, instead of we teaming together for support of our own blood, no it is downfall of ourselves we will be after, you will never see all these hausas criticising themselves, if when they almost finished looting our national treasury, they kept silence and regard the whole scene as normal
Bode George, or what you call yourselves, better go and sit down somewhere, if you don't know your way again

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Dshocker(m): 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
And some thugs said they wanted to vote him "because it was his turn , without any reasonable reason to become so...

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Dagenius53: 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
The only kinds of news you can always find on Arise TV
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by edungene7: 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
you don't need a soothsayer the way the man conducts himself you will know at first instance that he is a blunt illiterate a real money miss road another packaged fraud about to unleash himself on Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Amotekun777: 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
Islandlady:

How did you decided to wrote this statement?

Awon Werey, Foolish Youths... Tinubu Apologists! angry

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by pacesetting: 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
Why is it that 80% of Tinubu supporters are illiterates?
Akerele44:

God bless u ohh

Bode George is suffering from mental healness

Can someone that doesn't goes to primary and secondary school graduation from university not even Nigerian university
Abroad university for that matter
Pandora Association Of No Structure will started wailing on this matter

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by zedegit: 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Tinubu controversy is enough to disqualify him as the next president of Nigeria tongue

Afonjas are coming for your head. They foisted Buhari on Nigerians and now are supporting Alaye Patron as another President and you say they mean well for Nigeria.
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by IPIGSRHYPO: 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
This delusional reta@ded ex convict will have an heart attack when Tinubu is sworn in as the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Baba elewon, you better pack your shit and move to Ghana. Useless old fool.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by ope33: 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is the FIRST man on Earth who didn't attend primary, secondary and tertiary education but was able to READ and WRITE, become an ACCOUNTANT, worked in world known companies including MOBIL Nigeria.
He's indeed a GENIUS!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by ponishah: 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
obembet:

Let me congratulate Fulani people as next president since Southern part of the country remain the most foolish people
When same people ganged up against Goodluck you did not say southern Nigeria were foolish.
I am southern Nigerian and instead of southwest getting this presidency, I will vote Atiku, rather Fulani than yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by yusufmurry: 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
See! Tinubu has a certificate but I think he intentionally doesn't want because it will review his age and other personal details.

Again, why would issue of certificates come up this time?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government / Emefiele Names Monarchs, Army Generals, Judges As Accomplices - Sahara Reporters / Soldiers Launch Manhunt For Nnamdi Kanu As Probe Of Foreign Links Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.