Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) (49873 Views)

Mr Jollof: Tinubu Doesn't Need South-East And South-South Votes To Win / Bode George Video:Tinubu Psychiatric Disorder Affluenza Make Him Steal Manically / Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by favor914: 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
Akinolore:
This thief Bode George is just running mouth unreasonably, since your political relevance has been bastardized by your jail term, you always look for downfall of this man. shameless human being, you can still have mouth to talk, not your fault, but fault of our political structure that are wrongly established, you should have remain in jail for life.
It pained him ,because they are not able to take over Lagos, for their selfish looking,
And that is Yoruba for you, instead of we teaming together for support of our own blood, no it is downfall of ourselves we will be after, you will never see all these hausas criticising themselves, if when they almost finished looting our national treasury, they kept silence and regard the whole scene as normal
Bode George, or what you call yourselves, better go and sit down somewhere, if you don't know your way again
It is the foolish ones like Fayemi, Amosun I am waiting to hear from. Judases.

When you people could have easily supported Professor Osinbajo, we will see who will have the last laugh, bunch of greedy people.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
They know dem selves Bode May be right

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Akerele44(m): 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
pacesetting:
Why is it that 80% of Tinubu supporters are illiterates?

Like ur Generation grin ?

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
Amotekun777:

How did you decided to wrote this statement?

Awon Werey, Foolish Youths... Tinubu Apologists! angry

He decide to wrotten it because Tinubu aka El Chapo Aka Drug Lord gaven him some money.

He had tooken the money to the bank.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by pacesetting: 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
The main focus is the person being interviewed, not the interviewer. We are waiting for Tinubu to clarify us on the matter.
Dagenius53:
The only kinds of news you can always find on Arise TV
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
Islandlady:
So Mr. Bode George how did Tinubu now legitimately graduated from Chicago state University without primary and secondary certificate undecided

This man is just an Agbaya!

Ru...Ru..rubbish
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by soullove1881(m): 8:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
joyandfaith:

Did he tell you he went to Chicago State University? He forged his certificates. Forgeries including age falsification were rampant in 70s,80s, and 90s. Digital revolution is making falsification difficult now. He is an accountant but i am not sure he is recognised by any accounting bodies in Nigeria as a professional accountant.

He went and the university confirmed it. Check Google and YouTube.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by ponishah: 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
Temptee101:

Shut up!

Thieftinubu never enrolled or graduated from any chicago state University.

This was a letter from FBI to EFCC confirming your drug lord never attended Chicago state University
I hate tinubu to bone marrow, this your letter is rubbish

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Angrymode: 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
Everything Tinubu is fraudulent. How did the so called Lagosians allow this dude to even become their governor?

Sorry I forgot that Lagos is the capital of agberos and they are even Kings and king makers grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Islandlady(f): 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
Amotekun777:

How did you decided to wrote this statement?

[b]Awon Werey, Foolish Youths... [/b]Tinubu Apologists! angry
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun rule 2 pls look into this
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by arantess: 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
Islandlady:
So Mr. Bode George how did Tinubu now legitimately graduated from Chicago state University without primary and secondary certificate undecided

Forged too, the college no Sabi am
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by favor914: 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
AsawanaDgreat:
They know dem selves Bode May be right
I kind of understand Bola Tinubu’s dilemma now, he used another person’s credentials to travel to the United States in the 70’s, like so many Yoruba Muslims did, when to school there graduated, but back home in Nigeria his records are obscure.

Mohamed Bolaji Wasiu can easily when applying for legal status in the United States apply as Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

It is easy to deceive an immigration officer that Wasiu is Arabic, & in English it is spelt Tinubu, wetin concern Oyibo man with these African Muslims?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
grin Lol so Seun and his mods finally pushed it to front page? We don't even need Nairaland anymore to spread this message.We are doing very well on Twitter and Facebook
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Amotekun777: 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
Islandlady:
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun rule 2 pls look into this

Book, you no sabi, intelligent convo, you no sabi, all you sabi na to dey boot lick una Oppressors!

Nonsense! angry

Madam, abeg feel free to go sleep on top 3rd mainland bridge. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by 7arrows: 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
Islandlady:

JAGABAN BORGU.

Tinubu!
His educational background is public.
In the documents he submitted to INEC, there are no primary or secondary schools attended.

Tinubu alleged that those certificates were stolen by unknown persons during his time in exile. So in other words, we have a future Buhari in the making.

No primary school.

No secondary school.

Yet he wants to be president.

And this is not all.

Tinubu's age is questionable.

His wealth is a subject of controversy.

His state of origin, name, etc are all under dispute.

His health is frail, his mind is enervated.

Everything that has to do with this man is questionable.

Is this the best we can offer as a nation?

After a Buhari, are we going to settle for another calamity?

We are waiting.

I know SANs have been consulted to defend this anomaly.

They did it for Buhari.

They are likely to do it for Baba Agbado.

I now know why Tinubu makes avoidable blunders.

His education is warped.

"Recruit 50 million youths into the army... feed them with cassava, agbado, corn... reduce the purchasing power of the people... widen the tax nets...give every child a egg..."

The compilation of his gaffes is tiring. I just have to stop.

Again I ask, is Tinubu the best we can offer as a country?

Are we going to allow this power-hungry fellow win this election because "it is his turn"?

Arise o compatriots.
It is time to obey.
Be an Obi-dient citizen.
Vote wisely.
Vote competence.
Vote vision.
Vote capacity.
Vote integrity.
Vote Labour Party.
Vote Peter Obi.
And you will be glad you did.

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Iykman042(m): 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
sir, you re wrong,tinubu went to agbero pri&sec,school,after that he went into drug pushing and he is now the chairMAN Agberos south wa$te of zoo
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Abujason: 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
Islandlady:

Which kind question be that? Nigeria is a country where nothing is impossible.
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by pacesetting: 8:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
I'm telling you. How can a party have the luxury of picking either Osinbajo or Amaechi decide to settle for Tinubu.

And the most annoying thing is some Yoruba's are not seeing the game plan of Northerners.
favor914:
It is the foolish ones like Fayemi, Amosun I am waiting to hear from. Judases.

When you people could have easily supported Professor Osinbajo, we will see who will have the last laugh, bunch of greedy people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Excuzeme: 8:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
Islandlady:

What if he presented the forged Pry School and Government College of Ibadan to Chicago University, in those days when it is still difficult to cross-check Certificates from Nigeria?
Then used that to gain admission into Chicago University?

Is it possible, for such a National Figure, to attend Secondary and Primary School in Nigeria and NOT A SINGLE MEMBER OF HIS CLASS REMEMBERS HIM?
grin grin

As l type this, l can still remember the faces of a lot of my classmates in pry School, including the name of my Teachers, despite being so, many, many decades ago!

And he keeps changing Stories, once the previous one is busted. undecided
Abeg, we know Chicago when we seen one.

But to have Atiku as a President after Buhari, is a death sentence for Nigerians, that one is beyond doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Cmanforall: 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Lot of schools abroad don't really verify. You can submit a perfectly forged education document and they will admit you once you can pay school fee. Some rely on their in country agent to help verify, and that can be easily manipulated. Everyone is looking for money.

Later on they can now take back their certificate if they realise its a fake result the student used and its about to cause a scandal.
Maybe the University in Chicago should be called out by twitter influencers to justify the qualification Tinubu used to get admission. Seems the scandal is about to happen grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by IreneJane: 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
joyandfaith:

Did he tell you he went to Chicago State University? He forged his certificates. Forgeries including age falsification were rampant in 70s,80s, and 90s. Digital revolution is making falsification difficult now. He is an accountant but i am not sure he is recognised by any accounting bodies in Nigeria as a professional accountant.

When you are saying this , how did he become auditor for ExxonMobil Mobil and some multi national companies he worked for where he met Ajimobi .. let me tell you this , as of today , some of my mates in university didn't believe I graduated because the way I do go to classes late and don't attend most lectures , I got married to my level mate and most of her friends in my department tried to convince her simply because they didn't know my ways in school . She was the one that did my clearance and help to collect my SOR , she and one of my friend that knows my nysc year , I didn't post any pictures no one knows where I served except my mom and my wife . Now I m through with my masters and the school requested for my transcript on their own ..some even think I was a cultist in the uni simply because I no dey smile inside school all through . Mind you I never in my life do any runs in any course. I do enter late during exams .. don't just conclude on whatever you don't know , I'm still waiting for those that will come after me in the future about this and I will show them all my credentials. It's not until you loud yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Excuzeme: 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
gidgiddy:
Theres a chance that Bola Tinubu has no certificate

A very Big, Fat Chance!
There is also that chance that his age is falsified.

But TBH, between him and Atiku, it is an easy choice to see who the bigger thief is.
Atiku that OBJ described as a Congenial Kleptomaniac.
grin grin

Peter Obi cant win, he wont win, that is a Fact that time will prove to be correct.
Nigerians are stuck in a choice between this Devil and Satan himself.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by joyandfaith: 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
IreneJane:

When you are saying this , how did he become auditor for ExxonMobil Mobil and some multi national companies he worked for where he met Ajimobi .. let me tell you this , as of today , some of my mates in university didn't believe I graduated because the way I do go to classes late and don't attend most lectures , I got married to my level mate and most of her friends in my department tried to convince her simply because they didn't know my ways in school . She was the one that did my clearance and help to collect my SOR , she and one of my friend that knows my nysc year , I didn't post any pictures no one knows where I served except my mom and my wife . Now I m through with my masters and the school requested for my transcript on their own ..some even think I was a cultist in the uni simply because I no dey smile inside school all through . Mind you I never in my life do any runs in any course. I do enter late during exams .. don't just conclude on whatever you don't know , I'm still waiting for those that will come after me in the future about this and I will show them all my credentials. It's not until you loud yourself

All Tinubu narratives were being packaged by his associates. They are clever with forgeries.
Tinubu should let this rest by providing CTC of his certificates. I am very sure he would hire 99 SANs to defend allegation of perjury against him if matter gets to the court.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Kelvin3476: 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
Peacecore:
Yoruba people BEHOLD THE NO.1 enemy of Tinubu, and not Igbo. I expect u people to call him father of hate.
YORUBA PEOPLE HATE THEMSELVES

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by LocalMan2(m): 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Tinubu is just a Rango lizard, no paper no identity. He can't rule this country. Affliction shall not rise again.
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Excuzeme: 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
IreneJane:

Another local Tinubu in the making. grin grin

Dont worry, we know how you dey roll.
As long as you dont venture into Politics and get exposed, you can keep telling us nice stories. grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Digmygold: 8:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
joyandfaith:

Which university?

Fake letter heinously drafted by you and your conniving cohorts.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Excuzeme: 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kelvin3476:
YORUBA PEOPLE HATE THEMSELVES

I disagree that they hate themselves.
I think they just dont cover-up Evil/Wrong among themselves, as other tribes do with their own Criminals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by favor914: 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
IreneJane:

Definitely agree with you, but Tinubu has old school mates in Nigeria, but the irony is that when they eventually come out, they will tell you back then in school, that he was not known as Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

All this name change happened in the United States, after he took up another identity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Gozac: 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lionnation:
, yes to urchins anyone who says the truth is a hater
And any one who's not supporting Tinubu is also a hater of Tinubu and by extension Yoruba according to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by occam(m): 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Lot of schools abroad don't really verify. You can submit a perfectly forged education document and they will admit you once you can pay school fee. Some rely on their in country agent to help verify, and that can be easily manipulated. Everyone is looking for money.

Later on they can now take back their certificate if they realise its a fake result the student used and its about to cause a scandal.

Very valid point. But then how did he successfully graduate from university without formal secondary education? Too much mystery surrounding this man’s early years. Don’t we have investigative journalists in this Naija to unravel things about Tinubu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos / EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives / Dele Momodu: Kola Abiola Bought Me My First Car When He Was 29 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.