Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

See What Gym Instructor Was Caught Doing To A Lady During Training Session - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Gym Instructor Was Caught Doing To A Lady During Training Session (6140 Views)

Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Gym Instructor Was Caught Doing To A Lady During Training Session by KwesiSiaw: 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
A video of a lady doing the unthinkable with a gym instructor has garnered a lot of reactions online.

The heavily built trainer wrapped the beautiful lady around his shoulders and did several squats, all in the name of keeping fit.

The lady seemed to be enjoying the training session and begging for more.

Gym trainers are known to be very notorious womanizers and home wreckers.

Watch the video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/see-what-gym-instructor-was-caught-doing-to-a-lady-during-training-session/

1 Share

Re: See What Gym Instructor Was Caught Doing To A Lady During Training Session by Jackanda1(m): 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
What a rigorous training session. grin

For adequate muscle development, this lady would surely want to continue the exercise in the order room. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Gym Instructor Was Caught Doing To A Lady During Training Session by meobizy(f): 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
I’m looking for the heavily built person in the picture. Nairalanders are scrawny so anything looks massive to them.

Likely his girlfriend. Any other person would balance her on his back like a weight vest.

1 Like

Re: See What Gym Instructor Was Caught Doing To A Lady During Training Session by Truvelisback(m): 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
He is doing his job.
Re: See What Gym Instructor Was Caught Doing To A Lady During Training Session by Konjiboii: 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
I guarantee you that it will end in ze oza rum, that girl body sweet oloun.

2 Likes

Re: See What Gym Instructor Was Caught Doing To A Lady During Training Session by SNEFF: 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
Na so e be for every gym house, no be lie ...
Re: See What Gym Instructor Was Caught Doing To A Lady During Training Session by PhenomenalAustin: 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
My wife no fit ever go gym

Never!

If I can't train or massage her, make she forget am.

I no like rough play abeg grin
Re: See What Gym Instructor Was Caught Doing To A Lady During Training Session by ClassicMan202(m): 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
You sure say I no go change career to gym instructor so??

2 Likes

Re: See What Gym Instructor Was Caught Doing To A Lady During Training Session by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
He's tapping current.
But are t they lovers?
If not, instructors aren't meant to touch anyhow.
Re: See What Gym Instructor Was Caught Doing To A Lady During Training Session by OBALOLA55(m): 4:40am On Jun 26, 2022
THE DAY I GO CATCH MY WIFE ANYWHERE CLOSE TO THE GYM HOUSE NA FROM THERE SHE GO LAND FOR HER PAPA HOUSE GIDIGBA angry

1 Like

Re: See What Gym Instructor Was Caught Doing To A Lady During Training Session by virginchaser(m): 6:15am On Jun 26, 2022
God should help him not to have erecti...
It is a shame that someone he trusted was busy snapping behind.
Re: See What Gym Instructor Was Caught Doing To A Lady During Training Session by pointblank247(m): 6:24am On Jun 26, 2022
meobizy:
I’m looking for the heavily built person in the picture. Nairalanders are scrawny so anything looks massive to them.

Likely his girlfriend. Any other person would balance her on his back like a weight vest.
nairalanders are scrawny ? Na waa ooo i wanted to say something then i also saw your signature, I started to wonder what you really mean and how many nairalanders you have met.

1 Like

Re: See What Gym Instructor Was Caught Doing To A Lady During Training Session by abfelicity91: 8:58am On Jun 26, 2022
If na like this e be, my wife will never go to the gym.
We go d do am for house
Re: See What Gym Instructor Was Caught Doing To A Lady During Training Session by meobizy(f): 9:11am On Jun 26, 2022
pointblank247:
nairalanders are scrawny ? Na waa ooo i wanted to say something then i also saw your signature, I started to wonder what you really mean and how many nairalanders you have met.
No worry. All you've read and reiterated are facts.
Re: See What Gym Instructor Was Caught Doing To A Lady During Training Session by Fahdiga(m): 10:38am On Jun 26, 2022
meobizy:

I'll soon hold you like that while teaching you some sense
Re: See What Gym Instructor Was Caught Doing To A Lady During Training Session by meobizy(f): 10:39am On Jun 26, 2022
Fahdiga:
I'll soon hold you like that while teaching you some sense
SMH. Go and pass SSCE first.
Re: See What Gym Instructor Was Caught Doing To A Lady During Training Session by Fahdiga(m): 10:42am On Jun 26, 2022
meobizy:
SMH. Go and pass SSCE first.
Not until I teach you some sense while screwing you
Re: See What Gym Instructor Was Caught Doing To A Lady During Training Session by meobizy(f): 10:43am On Jun 26, 2022
Fahdiga:
Not until I teach you some sense while screwing you
A faceless forum makes anyone talk to others without respect. Sha, na Nairaland. Nothing serious fit come out of this place.
Re: See What Gym Instructor Was Caught Doing To A Lady During Training Session by Fahdiga(m): 10:45am On Jun 26, 2022
meobizy:
A faceless forum makes anyone talk to others without respect. Sha, na Nairaland. Nothing serious fit come out of this place.
Lol are you classifying yourself as a serious person? Anyway sha nairaland is a faceless forum. You are free to rant as you like

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK / Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. / Which Radio Presenter's Voice Gives You Ear Orgasms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.