Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. (3950 Views)

My Bestie and her friends Disgraced Me in town Pls What Should I Do Oooo? / I Slept With My "Bestie"! / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by dontrulee: 9:24am On Jun 30, 2022
Any lady that wants to bestie zone me go collect am wotowoto. I can't even have a female bestie. In some certain levels, it's very good. Those days when I was bestie to over 50ladies, I enjoyed oooo. The ladies go dey collect money from their boyfriends to give me, many cooked and brought food for me while I don't have to show commitment at all. ladies will talk and complain about their boyfriends flaws and incompetence. grin grin

If not that I am an ardent fan of no premarital sex, I would have chopped close to 1k ladies pussy. The fact that I won't take advantage of your vulnerability, I won't compare you with others, I will make you comfortable as much as possible, I'll cause you the extremes of emotions always attract more ladies to me. Right now, am even tired sef. I don try grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by dontrulee: 9:27am On Jun 30, 2022
The problem with besties is that emotions will come between you guys and the guy will want more than the friendship status, he will desire to be the main guy but the lady wants the opposite, the lady wants her bestie to remain in the friendzone level because she thinks relationship will most likely destroy their friendship. So, they clash. angry grin

2 Likes

Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by dontrulee: 9:47am On Jun 30, 2022
I can talk about this bestie stuff for long because I have been there for long. It's sweet if you know how to play the game right.

Most ladies hardly know what they want, they say one thing and do the opposite. If a lady tells you to love her in a certain way and you follow her, you'll loose value In her eyes and it won't be long before she cheats on you. Ladies are natural manipulators, if I see that you're after my resources, I'll use your tactics against you.

To me all ladies and men are the same until proven otherwise. If as a lady you've been bleeped at least once, I can get the key to gain access even though I won't eventually use it due to "personal reasons". Even the ones that are virgins and have swore to keep it till marriage are willing to gift me free of charge.

Ladies act in a certain way and that way is the way of unpredictability, as a guy you've to be in charge without making her know that you're in charge, you respond based on the situation, learn to be fluid. Most ladies talk nonsense, just give them a chance to express themselves and boom you've them at your finger tips.

In summary ladies are Wonderful people to be with if you know the drill but if you don't, you'll have emotional aches. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by cumoverna: 11:41am On Jun 30, 2022
This happened before I took the red pill men quote author=luminouz post=114284288]

Jesus Christ!!!
All this on a woman who has been ran through? You even prayed they break up and thanked God after they broke up?
Why can't men just be like men for Fuq sakes? Why can't these dudes open their eyes and see the truth of the goddamn matrix they are in?

How can I have a son who is grateful to God for breaking his so-called bestie's relationship, so he can date her.... Is she the only one in the universe for you or what?

This is becoming a pandemic, I swear[/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by luminouz(m): 11:45am On Jun 30, 2022
cumoverna:

This happened before I took the red pill men quote author=luminouz post=114284288]

Jesus Christ!!!
All this on a woman who has been ran through? You even prayed they break up and thanked God after they broke up?
Why can't men just be like men for Fuq sakes? Why can't these dudes open their eyes and see the truth of the goddamn matrix they are in?

How can I have a son who is grateful to God for breaking his so-called bestie's relationship, so he can date her.... Is she the only one in the universe for you or what?

This is becoming a pandemic, I swear

Better bro!!!
Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by diogo23: 11:50am On Jun 30, 2022
Ginaz:
i miss my best friend terribly, my bestie who i rejected his proposal for a relationship cos i was scared of losing our bond, the pure friendship we had. (check through my topics, I've written about us previously)

things haven't been the same, he started acting weird. i had to give him some personal space, we didn't talk to each other for 3 excruciating boring months, i changed my sim too.

he found a way to get my number and immediately i heard his voice, i felt this intense joy within but it wouldn't last as he started acting up( won't pick my calls, won't call back) oh lord! so many issues.

i let him go finally. i understand the situation, the emotions and him wanting to stay away from me. I'm in so much pain. I'm just gonna focus on my work, my business, myself.

it's just me , myself and I now. I'm never doing this friendship thing with the opposite sex again. cry
Confused human being, you choose to die than to give a man you love a chance, shame on you

1 Like

Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by Wilson500: 11:56am On Jun 30, 2022
I will never advise a man and a woman to be besties because one person eventually develops feeling for the other and that's were the disaster phase comes in if the feeling is not mutual
Or
They make their respective partners jealous or suspicious of their friendship

Either way it doesn't end well

Each man for himself
Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by Ginaz(f): 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
Medianna:
So you just decided to break that innocent guy's heart just like that even before the love story began?? cheesy cheesy
You should have seen it coming from the very beginning babe
You fall my hand small sha. Maybe you didn't value the guy as much as you thought you did.
If not the best person to marry is your best friend!

lolz babe, it's complicated. i value him very very much but I've had history of doubts . i doubt and question things a lot, even if i were to meet a good guy i would hold back my feelings. it was this year i realised i may be going through a childhood trauma that left me with personality issues. so many things didn't make sense about how i get scared , drive people out of my life, I'm like an island.

so I'm happy i didn't risk the bond we had , it won't have gone well. being friends with him, allowed me the liberty to be myself without being questioned and we accepted ourselves just the way we were. if we had been in a relationship, my personality would have overshadowed and burden him.

I'm working on myself to unravel the trauma, heal and be the best. i was attracted to him too but i let it slide, i didn't want to spoil the friendship.

well.. i wish him good. the thing i was scared most happened but we both left with our dignity intact.

1 Like

Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by Jayzx: 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
Following
Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by Jeremani: 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
Na small pikin dey worry una two, make una fvck una self clear road
Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by musa234(m): 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ginaz:

I'm introverted and you know nothing about my life same way i know nothing about yours!

i don't even know the direction you're coming from, you are all over the place with your assumption. did i, in anyway suggest to you that i was the only girl in his life? i rarely bond with people let alone let them into my world, i bonded with him and we became best friends. he had girlfriends at some point so what are you saying? pls move on, i don't have time for this.
Do you really plan on getting married at all? You talk as if you just want to be left all by yourself.
Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by Ginaz(f): 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
musa234:
Do you really plan on getting married at all? You talk as if you just want to be left all by yourself.

i will, when i feel I'm mentally ready. i intend having the best marriage life so i am not in a rush. I'm working on myself first.
Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by Carbonated: 10:26am On Jul 16, 2022
Ginaz:

lolz babe, it's complicated. i value him very very much but I've had history of doubts . i doubt and question things a lot, even if i were to meet a good guy i would hold back my feelings. it was this year i realised i may be going through a childhood trauma that left me with personality issues. so many things didn't make sense about how i get scared , drive people out of my life, I'm like an island.

so I'm happy i didn't risk the bond we had , it won't have gone well. being friends with him, allowed me the liberty to be myself without being questioned and we accepted ourselves just the way we were. if we had been in a relationship, my personality would have overshadowed and burden him.

I'm working on myself to unravel the trauma, heal and be the best. i was attracted to him too but i let it slide, i didn't want to spoil the friendship.

well.. i wish him good. the thing i was scared most happened but we both left with our dignity intact.

You need Help In healing. I was once like you too but as I grew older. I got healed of my trauma and left my past behind me. I'm use to be an Introvert but I'm an Ambivert now.
Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by Divay22(f): 10:37am On Jul 16, 2022
I have dated my own o grin..
I lost the relationship and the friendship...
Las las it wasn't worth it, but I'm glad i took that chance...
Prior before the relationship, i kept asking myself what it would be like dating him, only for me to enter and nothing...it's over one year since we parted ways...
I just mute him status...

Even if it didn't last, I'm glad i went for it.
Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by Fairview1: 10:50am On Jul 16, 2022
Ladies can be mysterious sometimes. Many ot them them don't even know what they truly want. I have once been in your shoe, but don't worry....time will heal everything.

It's just a matter of time the right guy who will love you unconditionally will come and sweep you off your feet and make you happy. Keep being good. That's all I have to tell you.
Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by apiski(m): 11:08am On Jul 16, 2022
blessed2share:

How is one supposed to handle rejection? By hanging around the person that rejected you? I am textbook simp. I have several female friends with no strings attached. Of course I also have several acquaintances that we both know our boundaries. However, if any of them starts behaving as if I need to give them gap, then I will give them plenty of it. I will still be their friends just that I'll be friends from a good, safe distance that can not be misinterpreted by either party.
Good cappings man! Well capped!
Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by sajmark(m): 11:30am On Jul 16, 2022
Ginaz:

A lot of women loose some of the best men this way, I pray that you won't be one of those women that regret it when they finally want a man like that but can't find one.

There are many women waiting to treat him like a king but you imprisoned him in your friend zone, Thank God that he is free.

1 Like

Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by Konjiboii: 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
Make I no even talk wetin dey my mind , you are forgiven.
Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
Medianna:
So you just decided to break that innocent guy's heart just like that even before the love story began?? cheesy cheesy
You should have seen it coming from the very beginning babe
You fall my hand small sha. Maybe you didn't value the guy as much as you thought you did.
If not the best person to marry is your best friend!

will u keep quiet there! av u been in love b4, to be talking sad, wen others re talking, u, u would come out, this ur photo since 800yrs the same old photo, abi camera no dey ni, go and change urslf then come out
Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by Medianna(f): 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
I don't have strength to answer you back
Its not worth it
Heathrow44:

will u keep quiet there! av u been in love b4, to be talking sad, wen others re talking, u, u would come out, this ur photo since 800yrs the same old photo, abi camera no dey ni, go and change urslf then come out

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Lies A Lot / ARTICLE: "THE MYSTERY OF "I AM SORRY" By Badiru Kehinde / Dating "Fine Boy" Ain't Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.