Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,380 members, 7,815,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! (1921 Views)

Pretty Girl Went To Express Herself On Fbook (see Photos) / How Can I Express My Feelings To A Girl I Love / I Am Finding It Difficult To Express My Feelings To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by olagunjuolawuyi(m): 5:07am On Jun 26, 2022
my name is james and i am 19 years old i love a girl called abigeal, i have been falling in love with her since when i was in sss 1 but i donot know how to tell her that i love her, now we're out of secondary school.
guys i need your advices pls advice me ! what will i do? my name is james and i am 19 years old i love a girl called abigeal, i have been falling in love with her since when i was in sss 1 but i donot know how to tell her that i love her, now we're out of secondary school.
guys i need your advices pls advice me ! what will i do?
Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by uthlaw: 5:25am On Jun 26, 2022
Go learn hand work!

6 Likes

Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by olagunjuolawuyi(m): 5:29am On Jun 26, 2022
friend! love and handworks are different!, or what do you mean!
Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by mamaafrik(m): 5:55am On Jun 26, 2022
na jamb form you need okukwechi

2 Likes

Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by olagunjuolawuyi(m): 5:59am On Jun 26, 2022
mamaafrik:
na jamb form you need okukwechi
SORRY MR JAMB FORMER
Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by Flora2Sweet: 6:02am On Jun 26, 2022
What skill do u have, Mr lover Boy
Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by mamaafrik(m): 6:04am On Jun 26, 2022
olagunjuolawuyi:
SORRY MR JAMB FORMER
see pikin wey mama dey pray for grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by olagunjuolawuyi(m): 6:12am On Jun 26, 2022
mamaafrik:

see pikin wey mama dey pray for grin grin grin grin grin
shey you too no say prayer nah good thing,if you wan pray give me your num. i be pastor pikin mptchewwwww
Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by Ahmed0336(m): 6:16am On Jun 26, 2022
Bro, hustle first and leave this love matter.

No girl want to be with a man that cannot fend for himself.
Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by olagunjuolawuyi(m): 6:22am On Jun 26, 2022
Flora2Sweet:
What skill do u have, Mr lover Boy
i am from a royal family, and soon to be king, and i manage a saloon near lautech, and study at lautech,ogbomoso oyo state
Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by olagunjuolawuyi(m): 6:24am On Jun 26, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Bro, hustle first and leave this love matter.

No girl want to be with a man that cannot fend for himself.
OK bro i'll do just that thanks .you are too much! and i appreciate your advice
Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by Autobot05: 6:34am On Jun 26, 2022
olagunjuolawuyi:
my name is james and i am 19 years old i love a girl called abigeal, i have been falling in love with her since when i was in sss 1 but i donot know how to tell her that i love her, now we're out of secondary school.
guys i need your advices pls advice me ! what will i do? my name is james and i am 19 years old i love a girl called abigeal, i have been falling in love with her since when i was in sss 1 but i donot know how to tell her that i love her, now we're out of secondary school.

I’m slightly older than you ( 2 years precisely ) so consider my advice
Leave girls alone and focus on your future and becoming a better man.

When you’re approaching your mid/late20’s you can start with them. But it’s still good to experience some things tho as experience is the best teacher

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by chatinent: 6:54am On Jun 26, 2022
At this age, focus on being a better man.

Don't approach her. As you grow and if she finds you the ideal one, let things come together on its own.
Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by olagunjuolawuyi(m): 7:35am On Jun 26, 2022
Autobot05:

I’m slightly older than you ( 2 years precisely ) so consider my advice
Leave girls alone and focus on your future and becoming a better man.

When you’re approaching your mid/late20’s you can start with them. But it’s still good to experience some things tho as experience is the best teacher

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
hmmm! thanks ,but forget about age,it's just a number
Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by Kimiso(m): 7:37am On Jun 26, 2022
olagunjuolawuyi:
i am from a royal family, and soon to be king, and i manage a saloon near lautech, and study at lautech,ogbomoso oyo state
kabiyesi ohhh,oba lola
Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by olagunjuolawuyi(m): 7:38am On Jun 26, 2022
chatinent:
At this age, focus on being a better man.

Don't approach her. As you grow and if she finds you the ideal one, let things come together on its own.
but you also know that time wait for nobody!but thanks,your advice will help
Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by olagunjuolawuyi(m): 7:48am On Jun 26, 2022
Kimiso:
kabiyesi ohhh,oba lola
Yo ye o, omo daadaa! oriade nki oo!!
Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by Kimiso(m): 7:50am On Jun 26, 2022
olagunjuolawuyi:
Yo ye o, omo daadaa! oriade nki oo!!
about that girl you will surely get her a king has to be brave approach her with full confidence let her know your mind,and for those saying make money first love life also matters alot
Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by Naijanascam: 8:03am On Jun 26, 2022
olagunjuolawuyi:

You are not serious...... with this type of your mentality soon to be king managing a hair dressing salon

...yeye dey smell
Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by bibianna(f): 8:22am On Jun 26, 2022
It's a good thing to fall in love but with your age, I suggest you focus more on what you want out of life.

You'll in the future find your true love! smiley
Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by olagunjuolawuyi(m): 8:27am On Jun 26, 2022
Naijanascam:

You are not serious...... with this type of your mentality soon to be king managing a hair dressing salon

...yeye dey smell
do you think i will be waiting for one man to leave before i make my own money? you no dey think ode
Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by olagunjuolawuyi(m): 8:33am On Jun 26, 2022
Kimiso:
about that girl you will surely get her a king has to be brave approach her with full confidence let her know your mind,and for those saying make money first love life also matters alot
thanks jor you are the only one that understand me! pls can i know you if you don't mind.
Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by Naijanascam: 9:20am On Jun 26, 2022
olagunjuolawuyi:
do you think i will be waiting for one man to leave before i make my own money? you no dey think ode

That means na Abobaku you be nah....
Udele
Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by Vyzz: 9:26am On Jun 26, 2022
cool
Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by Guderian(m): 9:42am On Jun 26, 2022
Dont SIMP oo.
Try develop your self first as a man. If u love each other very well stay in touch.
Plan together,who says you can't be financially independent and married to your girl before you reach 25
Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by Silentgroper(m): 9:42am On Jun 26, 2022
olagunjuolawuyi:
What's the name of ur saloon, mke i come barb hair nd give u my advice face to face.. I no go pay cause d pick up lines and advice i go give u is worth gold..

shey na barry white
Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 26, 2022
Fall in love and get ready to chop breakfast
Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by udder: 10:10am On Jun 26, 2022
You can’t approach her because it doesn’t make sense to ask someone to be loved.

You can only ask her for sex which is what your really need.

If you want to show someone love, visit an orphanage.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by Kimiso(m): 10:33am On Jun 26, 2022
olagunjuolawuyi:
thanks jor you are the only one that understand me! pls can i know you if you don't mind.
yes or course check my number in the signature below i will also be happy to know an upcoming king
Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by techWriter3: 11:11am On Jun 26, 2022
Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by Truvelisback(m): 11:19am On Jun 26, 2022
olagunjuolawuyi:
U don't need to cram all the grammar in this world to woo her. Friendly hi, how are u doing? With a big smile on ur face and a simple introduction abt urself should solve all these. U are just being nervous and scared of rejection.
Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by olagunjuolawuyi(m): 11:42am On Jun 26, 2022
Kimiso:
yes or course check my number in the signature below i will also be happy to know an upcoming king
thanks you bro i really like your courage. you are so desperate guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Strong Mama": 71-year-old Woman With Big Muscles Storms Gym / I Dumped My Boyfriend For Being Childish / 2.5 Million Condoms Consumed On Valentine Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.