Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! (1922 Views)

Pretty Girl Went To Express Herself On Fbook (see Photos) / How Can I Express My Feelings To A Girl I Love / I Am Finding It Difficult To Express My Feelings To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by Sparrk007(m): 11:44am On Jun 26, 2022
Person wey never buy boxer before dey fall in Love.. make you no go hustle.
Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by olagunjuolawuyi(m): 11:49am On Jun 26, 2022
Sparrk007:
Person wey never buy boxer before dey fall in Love.. make you no go hustle.
YOU GET JOB FOR ME!!!?
Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by olagunjuolawuyi(m): 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
Truvelisback:
U don't need to cram all the grammar in this world to woo her. Friendly hi, how are u doing? With a big smile on ur face and a simple introduction abt urself should solve all these. U are just being nervous and scared of rejection.
thanks bro your advice will help
Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by Idonweak: 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
olagunjuolawuyi:
i am from a royal family, and soon to be king, and i manage a saloon near lautech, and study at lautech,ogbomoso oyo state
are you serious?
Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by Truvelisback(m): 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
olagunjuolawuyi:
thanks bro your advice will help
E.g Hi Sarah, how are u doing? She: I'm fine. You: Do u still recognize this face? She: blablabla. You: Well, i really wanted to keep in touch with my classmates or school mates, so i have decide to add them to my fb list or whatsapp list so that we can share life experience together. Get her fb username/whatsapp number. Then have a brief discussion with her on how she has been coping with life after school, then take ur leave. Continue ur chat from her fb/whatsapp. Na small, small. It's all abt creating a drama.
Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by olagunjuolawuyi(m): 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
Idonweak:
are you serious?
when i say king,i don't king of oyo state, I MEAN KING OF THE BOYS but have shop beside lautech

Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by Autobot05: 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
olagunjuolawuyi:
hmmm! thanks ,but forget about age,it's just a number

Age brings certain experiences in this aspect sir…
And age actually really matters
Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by wunderkindkayod(m): 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
You are not too young to Love, forget all this hypocritical comments.
You just need to be brave and *CONFIDENCE*
(1) Don't use money to get her love (very bad and dangerous start)
(2) Try to know the kind of friends she has(if it's the Yahoo girlfriends bro run for your life
(3) Mostly she must be productive either academically or she acquire or learning a skill (so she won't be that dependent type)
Hit me up for any advice
Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by olagunjuolawuyi(m): 3:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
wunderkindkayod:
You are not too young to Love, forget all this hypocritical comments.
You just need to be brave and *CONFIDENCE*
(1) Don't use money to get her love (very bad and dangerous start)
(2) Try to know the kind of friends she has(if it's the Yahoo girlfriends bro run for your life
(3) Mostly she must be productive either academically or she acquire or learning a skill (so she won't be that dependent type)
Hit me up for any advice
bro you try oo i really like you! thanks for the advice PLS ARE YOU ON FACEBOOKSO THAT YOU MAY BE MY ADVISER
Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by Kimiso(m): 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
olagunjuolawuyi:
thanks you bro i really like your courage. you are so desperate guy
thats my nature oba lola
Re: Am In Love With A Girl That I Don't Know How To Express My Love For Her! by Cousin9999: 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
Tell her how you feel, but try not to have any expectations. Don't pressure her or make her uncomfortable.

Arrange to maybe have a meal with her and tell her. Tell her in advance that there's something important you want to share with her.

If she doesn't feel the same way, just move on. You may think she's everything, but there are many other women you will have equal or stronger feelings about. Let her know that you respect and accept her feelings if she rejects you. You don't want her to feel uncomfortable or avoid you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Nigerians Shallow? / Is something wrong with me? / War !there Is A Score Here To Settle Between Nairalandars Guys And Ladies It Gettin Hotter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.