Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,196 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC (55385 Views)

2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC / Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by ariesbull: 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
MatrixCircle:

Edo earlier reminded him Edo no be Lagos and Afonjas he pocketed. Nigerians are now telling him Nigeria no be Lagos or APC . He should go and enjoy his retirement.
that old man is not sellable

Everything about him is just very controversial.... How can sane and decent people vouch for him

He thinks that all Nigerians are as daft as his tribesmen that are emotional
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Cypress042(m): 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
optimusprime2:

He may have gone to school, however he may be trying to hide something else... his actual age
Age dey show for face, if is actually what he's hiding from the public his simply kidding.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Olastep1(m): 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
Welcome to Nigeria
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by ariesbull: 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
blowjohn:

Hmm

And rose to top positions in international companies?
learnt tgaat he retired when the firm wanted to do background checks allegedly
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
joe54:
This is stupidity.
Why not enjoy your stolen billions jejely.
Why bring yourself out for mockery.
Why not enjoy ones old age in peace.

I can assure you Tinubu did go to school the reason I think for hiding his certificate is to prevent everyone from knowing his actual age.

Just thinking out.

I believe what Tinubu is hiding is darker than age. I think he is hiding a dark past with a dark history attached to his real name.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by 2016easy2017: 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
Gozac:

Infants and tribal jingoist like you don't know that Lagos was developed by federal government ever before your god Tinubu came to Lagos from Iragbiji ,Osun state.
We can never allow you foist this man on Nigerians, we will resist you both online and offline
Igbos prosper every where they go all over the world, so your sarcasm hold no water.
Hate us if you like we too busy and blessed to be deterred by your hate.
We keep speaking the truth you shy away from speaking let all the nation hate us, we don't care
Summary: Tinubu is too old and frail to rule Nigeria

See your next president and his minister of terrorists.

Them Neva kill una finish.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by greenie77: 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
wirinet:

And so? One of my cousin is working for an international company (a tyre company) with fake result. And he had been working with them for over 15 years.

And in the future when same cousin of yours wants to run for political office and his fake result is being scrutinized, should having worked with the international tyre company legitimize the fake result?
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by blowjohn(m): 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
ariesbull:

But he was up to the task as he rose up the ladder right?
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Shikini: 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
Criminal Tinubu
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by blowjohn(m): 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
wirinet:

And so? One of my cousin is working for an international company (a tyre company) with fake result. And he had been working with them for over 15 years.

Is he working in Nigeria or outside oga?
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by wirinet(m): 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
ariesbull:
No mind dem? How long did he work for these international companies and why did he leave?
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by casualobserver: 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
There are clearly a lot of poorly educated, ignorant, unenlightened Nigerians such that it is really endemic . The same People who spend so much energy on Buhari’s all edged certificate saga clearly have learnt nothing.

Let me break it down to you imbeciles!

The minimu requirement for contesting the presidency is a school leaving certificate or equivalent. The emphasis here is “minimum”. A man who therefore attended a postgraduate course at a prestigious military institution meets that requirement. Whether he has a school certificate is therefore irrelevant.

Now let’s come to Tinubu. The man says he has a degree, so whether he went to primary or secondary school is irrelevant. The document he has produced is an affidavit saying he obtained a degree (satisfying the minimum requirement) that the certificate has been stolen.

The only thing you can hang on Tinubu at this point is a false declaration in his 1999 INEC declaration. Unfortunately for his opponents, the case went to court and was dismissed on the basis of immunity he enjoyed as a sitting governor. When someone tried to revive the Gani case, it was dismissed because it was statute barred because the person who brought the case waited almost 8 years after Tinubu had left office and the judge asked why did he wait so long?

Conclusion: people are wasting their time just like they wasted their time over the certificate saga!! He hasn’t committed any offense in his current INEC form and the old case is statute barred.

A lot of these things sadly just reveal the low level of education, intellect and enlightenment of Nigerians. It is really sad that many educated. Iberians do not understand what “minimum” means
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by bigman001(m): 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-unknown-persons-stole-my-academic-certificates-tinubu-tells-inec

The idiot is not even a Lagosian , yet they allowed him to rule over Lagosians because of some bunch of old greedy fools that sold out their futures to him.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by omohayek: 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
wirinet:

Are you are telling me that obtaining a Primary and secondary school certificate by fraudulent means is not a crime?
I'm saying being unable to produce them on demand is neither a crime, nor of the slightest relevance in assessing a candidate's eligibility for the presidency. I couldn't produce a primary school certificate if asked for one at this time, as I graduated several decades ago, and the small school I went to has since shut down with the death of its owner. Does that make me somehow a criminal? Does it invalidate my Ivy League degree?

If I were working for Atiku or Obi, and wanted to discredit Tinubu, there are far more promising, legitimate avenues I could pursue. All I see with this school certificate thing is a Nigerian version of the "Obama birth certificate" faux-controversy, a cheap attack that allows for the expression of a dislike for a politician without admitting that said dislike is driven by base prejudice. In this case, said suspicion is further boosted by the fact that most of those pushing the story (not you) are the same ones who are certain that Tinubu is a drug baron (without any evidence other than a doctored JPEG) and who insist Peter Obi is a saint, even after he was caught setting up offshore accounts while in his second term as a governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by omohayek: 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
greenie77:

If you gained admission into a university with fake documentation and graduated with a First Class, the First Class certificate will be invalidated even if it was your 100 percent sweat.
Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night. As if a certificate were anything other than evidence that a student had learned enough to meet the requirements for a degree ...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by ariesbull: 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
blowjohn:

But he was up to the task as he rose up the ladder right?

it is left for the HR of the firm to say about his performances not you or me

Let's follow the right thing
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by greenie77: 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
blowjohn:

Maybe cos of age issues

And probably much more because primary school education level tends to provide insights into one's birth details.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by MatrixCircle: 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
obailala:
The keypoint to focus on is that he presented a bachelor's degree, which already meets the INEC minimum requirement. The man is therefore under no legal obligation to show you or anyone his waec or primary 6 result.

If you have any evidence that his bachelor's degree is fake, then that is when the man has a case to answer. Anything other than that is just another pure case of Nigerians chasing after nonsense while real issues deserving of attention are neglected.
Let me ask you a question. Assuming that you are applying for a job that states that first degree is the minimum qualification, you then submit only your Ph.D certificate only without even showing proof of Waec, First degree and Masters degree to your employer to proof that you went through the NORMAL PROCESS that led to the acquisition of the Submitted Ph.D , for me it's a red flag. Everything has a PROCESS. Even the election he participated in went through a PRIMARY process before the main election come 2023. I also believe Amaechi, Lawan, Umahi , Osibanjo did not only submit thier highest qualifications but proved they went through the regular processes to arrive at thier various highest qualifications. I believe Prof. Osibanjo submitted FSLC, Wasce, First degree, Masters and Ph.D certificates and not only Ph.D .
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Rebirth212: 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
Unknown Gunmen or herdsmen stole ur certificate abi??
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by ThePlugg(m): 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
this illetrate,how come he became so powerful in Lagos? Nigeria sef,no legit source of wealth again
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by ultimateprof: 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
Forget about all these Tinubu and vote for Peter Obi. This is how he is going to be lying if given the opportunity coming 2023.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by greenie77: 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
omohayek:

Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night. As if a certificate were anything other than evidence that a student had learned enough to meet the requirements for a degree ...

It also proved where one was at a particular given time. I believe you won't be comfortable with any of your relatives being operated by a surgeon whose certificates has been subject of continued arguments.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
This man is too dishonest, does not inspire confidence.
Nigeria is in for a rough ride in the next few years even Buhari's sternest critics would be begging for his forgiveness.

How would unknown persons steal your certs almost 30 years ago and you fail to get duplicates.

And he attend 3 different universities just to get one Economics degree?
Baawaa:
That was during Abacha regime
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Lacash: 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
joe54:
This is stupidity.
Why not enjoy your stolen billions jejely.
Why bring yourself out for mockery.
Why not enjoy ones old age in peace.

I can assure you Tinubu did go to school the reason I think for hiding his certificate is to prevent everyone from knowing his actual age.

Just thinking out.
I think he’s playing the cards so perfectly well….Game on, Jagaban Borgue cheesy
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
Hahahahaha Tulumbu... now blaming unknown gun men for certificate he no get grin cry cry shocked
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Bifas1: 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
naija4life247:
Okay.

The Chicago State University already confirmed that you schooled and graduated from the university with Honours.

That's enough for us. Anyone who did not go through Primary and Secondary education cannot survive the rigors of the university studying Business Administration with Accounting option and graduating as a prize winner.

The above is in contrast to a dummy that study a useless course Philosophy and graduated with a 3rd Class. If he has tried studying Sciences, or Engineering or Accounting like Tinubu, the useless idiot would have been expelled in 100 level for awful performance
I'm shocked that you are vomiting this rubbish. Can I go to apply for a job without my educational certificates? Why are you guys making mockery of our dear nation?
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
Neco is around the corner maybe he should start now
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by erubati: 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
paradigmshift:
your papa na pig
Ur ancestors and generations are not left out
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
No wonder dem nor dey get sense..This one no even fit provide sec school cert.. Bobo Chicago grin
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by CheapHomes1: 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
Naijanascam:

Step down over his life long ambition and disappoint his numerous certificated morons and Urchins standing on his Wallet.... impossible

Ah ah, oga....you mean that you can be this merciless on a cold Sunday such as this?
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by MatrixCircle: 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
Osibanjo could have been a better candidate from the South West. With national support and better outings across the South.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by AreaFada2: 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
MrBlock:
Let's see how many of you here would still have your primary and secondary school certificates 40 years from now.
At least the school you attended should be able to confirm them. No classmates at CGI or primary? Femi Arabisala who was at GCI same period denied ever seeing Tinubu there. He doesn't have old students association members he was there with?

We all understand Tinubu's dilemma. A lot of people back then reduced age or used other people's details for further education. One reason why there are so many people called "Tokunbo", for example. Most foreign born kids were brought back to 9ja in those days after their parents completed all their studies abroad. Papers of foreign born kids were used by several other people to travel abroad. Even me that is far younger than Tinubu, I had many foreign born kids and mixed race people in my hood. Anyone who grew up around universities back then will attest to it. Because many returning became lecturers or medics in teaching hospitals, etc.

Not saying Tinubu did same but just giving an example.

Tinubu is clearly an intelligent man who went to school. But his age and name in those school certificates probably don't match his current one.

The president is the Chief Law Officer of the Country. Attorney General performs that role on his behalf for legal expertise needed. Any Bill from the parliament/NASS not bearing President's signature is not law yet. Should such a person who committed perjury at various times become a president? An affidavit is a legal document and telling lies in it is a crime of perjury. If we want to restore 9ja, let's start with simple honesty from our leaders and ourselves. We must start adhering to at least the minimum standards.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano / Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – IPOB Slams Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo / Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.