Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,064 members, 7,953,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:54 PM

Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? (30035 Views)

Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes / Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? / Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? by Karnice600: 4:49am On Jun 28, 2022
wethebest:

False. Two of my ex have invited me to their wedding despite they knw that i am married . I have only attended one and during dat wedding week, i still nack d babe. The guy no fine reach me or even get half of my assets. Babe jst wanna settle down cox age no dey her side again. I went with my goons nd blv me, we sprayed her nothing less than 200k. I guess that ws why she needed me at the party.
Next time, wisdom requires you use the pronoun "someone", rather than "I" . it paints all of these as bragging.
Re: Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? by Kate98(f): 4:53am On Jun 28, 2022
Most brides?...
Re: Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? by blessed2share: 8:00am On Jun 28, 2022
KimFab:
No, she doesn't love you.

She moved on and upgraded, and she wants to show you.
If you were richer or finer than the current man, she would not invite you.

My thoughts, anyway.

Don't try some babes o.... If he was richer or finer than the current man, some babes would still invite and/or beg for financial support.
Re: Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? by luizpippo(m): 9:42am On Jun 28, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Lol I was asking you about your ex. My ex did the same to me, she came back to me after they have a kid with her husband, unfortunately I sent her away.

It is a long story, they were separated for nearly 8months due to his beating her over his side chick matters, but they are back together nursing a new kid.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? by Marisujuaku(f): 9:53am On Jun 28, 2022
I know of a corper that succeeded in getting the ex girlfriend out of her marriage. I recently found out they were having it while she was married to the guy. Guy man told me he's not having anything with her but they're constantly on phone 24/7. The girl made him the second advocate and close confidant. If water spills in her marriage, she'll call him immediately and he'll console her. He told me that she doesn't like the guy, but the father said he can't dissolve the marriage because his in-law didn't offend him rather his offence is marrying his daughter. The guy said the girl swore not to have baby for the guy; that after sex, she drinks pills and it'll wash away. Last last, she showed up in our Lodge Las month. The guy said her bride price was returned same month after three years of marriage. The sad part is the way they were showing off all over the place, introducing her as his wife..... I wept in my heart for that guy.
They are two narcissists. Let them enjoy their obsession not love. I haven't spoken to the guy since she left. He is evil

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? by Oneiswhatoneis: 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
No beef,but you can't catch me there...
Re: Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? by luizpippo(m): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Lol I was asking you about your ex. My ex did the same to me, she came back to me after they have a kid with her husband, unfortunately I sent her away.

We last had it on October 1st 2019, then she somehow gave birth for the husband in June and came looking for me in July, immediately she sighted me, she was pouring tears everywhere, in the process of trying to pet her, she was asking for kisses and smooching.

Then when they had serious issues from February till September......na long story

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
luizpippo:

We last had it on October 1st 2019, then she somehow gave birth for the husband in June and came looking for me in July, immediately she sighted me, she was pouring tears everywhere, in the process of trying to pet her, she was asking for kisses and smooching.

Then when they had serious issues from February till September......na long story
Have you guys intimate
Re: Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? by luizpippo(m): 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Have you guys intimate

My girlfriend from 2016 to 2019 na, so we were.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing / Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) / My FianceƩ Has Very Hot Temper, Please Advise Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.