Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court (14392 Views)

Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance / I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) / Babaginda Aliyu: Those In Charge Of Nigeria Are Clueless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by paskal16: 8:12am On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by paskal16: 8:12am On Jun 27, 2022
HilcomTech:

Same way you mkporu miri cannibals claimed that Buhari is not Buhari and that he is Jubrin from Sudan
Tinubu urchin rest
Afonja dirty smellos
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Alexis11: 8:13am On Jun 27, 2022
Image123:

Name the five please.

He won't be able to mention one. grin
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by emerged01(m): 8:14am On Jun 27, 2022
Coolsperm:
Chai, this country can not move forward with politicians like this, Tinubu have NO certificate , he is very old and down with a disease , why must he rule Nigeria ? Why? We have better and biger candidates that can move the country forward. We don't need tinubu for now
Tinubu na presidential candidate. Dont weep over him when he is yet to be a president. When you are weeping now what would you do if he eventually become a president? Take easy bro.

BAT2023

1 Like

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by iike: 8:16am On Jun 27, 2022
I believe that majority of voters in this country went to primary school, why should they vote for a man that didn't attend primary school?

1 Like

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by fyneguy: 8:18am On Jun 27, 2022
Golan007:
Exactly what i said earlier.

If you think his University certificate counts for nothing and most important are his school leaving certificate --> Go to court.

Lol exactly

If na me, as dem carry the matter go court, I go sue them for defamation, N500 Billion. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by nkem1992: 8:19am On Jun 27, 2022
Boyooosa:

I don't really know much about obi tho but two things will be a major setback:
1. Obi: he may not survive a competition among the likes of Atiku and Tinubu...the factors are there
2. Nigeria: as it is, Nigeria has very complex issues that obi might not be strong enough to handle being a president and it will affect Nigeria: religion and ethnic issues will totally break him down
Who can handle the complex issues then, Tinubu or Atiku
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Ojuntana: 8:25am On Jun 27, 2022
Image123:

Name the five please.
Donald Duke, Peter Odili, Bisi Akande, Kwankwaso and Musa Yaradua
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Great2017: 8:29am On Jun 27, 2022
Alexis11:

The truth is Tinubu is your next president and you can only wail till 2031.

Or better still go back to your "Biafra or death" mantra.
You can't even absorb simple information yet you want others to buy into your opinion. What an irony!

I am from Edo State and your Biafra mantra is becoming stale. I even have an in-law from Oyo State. This goes a long way to prove your lies and incoherence. Continue to wallow in self deceit

We pride in our culture. Go and read about the great Benin Kingdom. (Ėdo nu zò òmòn. Èdo nò òba ye. Óba gha tò kpė e, isè !).

Tinubu can become the President for all you care, but, I will not vote for him. It is as simple as that. I hope when you enthrone him as your President, he will make you a minister in his cabinet. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Zeezenho: 8:29am On Jun 27, 2022
Boyooosa:

What are the things you've discovered already...my research can start from your archive

Before obi Anambra was in a great mess.God father's everywhere, pdp was then the rulling party,the pdp God father's were so strong and conected that they kidnapped the then governor ngige and locked him up in a rest room Obasanjo was the inlaw to one of the godfather's Uba .

APGA was relatively a new and unknown party without structure like today LP.obi ran on APGA ticket and was rigged in favour of ingige,can you guess what obi did he fought tirelessly with almighty PDP,their godfathers and Obasanjo the then president and regained his mandate.

Note he was never in politics before then just a banker/businessman. Unknown candidate unknown party then,he did all those fighting alone,did very well as governor,killed Godfatherism in Anambra state till date even created a development parth for Anambra.

Obi is the most rugged fighter you will ever come across this why I said you should not worry your self about him he can handle loads of shits pretty well.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Image123(m): 8:30am On Jun 27, 2022
ivandragon:

Hence, the reason why reasonable people are calling for a clarification so we can move on.

Pmb with even worse deficiencies became president & even got a 2nd term. At the end of the day, Nigerians can only appeal to the conscience of BAT to come clean, if he refuses, nothing will happen & he will still, most probably, be president.

Move on already. Someone found academically fit enough to work with Mobil, Delloite and others should not be your academic concern. Someone who has organized colloquium for over 10 years, perhaps you don't know the meaning/import.
People should find more salient issues, not drawing on continually on irrelevant things.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Image123(m): 8:39am On Jun 27, 2022
Ojuntana:

Donald Duke, Peter Odili, Bisi Akande, Kwankwaso and Musa Yaradua

Oh, i thought you were referring to governors "in his time". Lol at Akande and Odili though. Even Duke's legacies found it hard to outlive him though i like the guy. Tinubu's governance despite being denied funds by the FG and being the only governor in opposition in the SW for 4years is phenomenal.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Diligence: 8:40am On Jun 27, 2022
True or false: ''Anyone talking about APC or Tinubu in the midst of worst economic situation, bloodletting, insecurity, educational sector collapse, health sector collapse, et al, should go for brain surgery..."
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Diligence: 8:41am On Jun 27, 2022
True or false: ''Anyone talking about APC or Tinubu in the midst of worst economic situation, bloodletting, insecurity, educational sector colTrue or false: ''Anyone talking about APC or Tinubu in the midst of worst economic situation, bloodletting, insecurity, educational sector collapse, health sector collapse, et al, should go for brain surgery..."lapse, health sector collapse, et al, should go for brain surgery..."
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by deeva2: 8:50am On Jun 27, 2022
More propaganda, more popularity for Jagaban..They shud keep searching for his certificate while BAT keeps strategizing and planning his victory..

1 Like

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Zeezenho: 8:50am On Jun 27, 2022
Image123:

Move on already. Someone found academically fit enough to work with Mobil, Delloite and others should not be your academic concern. Someone who has organized colloquium for over 10 years, perhaps you don't know the meaning/import.
People should find more salient issues, not drawing on continually on irrelevant things.

You are a very sophisticated duns bro.how can you tell me that a beautiful edifice without a planned foundation is ok are you serious right now? history is there for us to take corrections from. Buhari a man without certificate have thought us never to trust anyone without it .

This same klepto talked nigerians into buhari, promised us el dorado but gave us hell in return. now you wan sane people to reward his lies decites that brought us hardship poverty and deaths with presidency? You should be ashamed of yourself.

Tinubu is a tabu that will never happen may God forbid.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by saintrow1: 8:51am On Jun 27, 2022
Alexis11:
Igbos are the only group of people on earth that want to give you problem but want peace in return, they want love but always give you hate...

They will also abandon their home land because of bad governance and come to another people land to curse their leaders while praising their own leaders that they abandoned their homeland for.

Clowns!

They don't have the brain to lead.
Remember when Nigeria was practising regional government, Nigeria was moving forward. It was the Igbo's "Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi" that messed everything up and brought in the unilateral system of government that we are using now. This system encourage unfairness and corruption. That is why Nigeria is upside down today.
The first civil war in the history of Nigeria was caused by the igbos. That coward ugly ojukwu or whatever the rat is called.
Look at igboland today, its in mess. Peter obi is being sponsored by ipob, a terrorist organisation. Just image the hell Nigeria will see if obi becomes the President. This obi is like a demon pretending to be an angel. If obi becomes the president I assure you that within 6 month Nigeria will enter a fresh civil war. They will be the most affected because they don't even have the brain to fight. They lack tactics and strategies to survive in a war situation. They will all back themselves to Lagos again. Yoruba people can not accommodate any more refugees from the east just like the last civil war.
Igbo's are extremely useless.
They will never rule Nigeria, not even a vice President.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Zeezenho: 8:57am On Jun 27, 2022
Image123:

Oh, i thought you were referring to governors "in his time". Lol at Akande and Odili though. Even Duke's legacies found it hard to outlive him though i like the guy. Tinubu's governance despite being denied funds by the FG and being the only governor in opposition in the SW for 4years is phenomenal.

Stop deciving yourself and other small minded people.lagos was the capital city of Africa biggest economy since 18th century lots of federal development and found raising infrastructures Lagos internal revenue generation is bigger that 10 African countries put together any governor will do well in Lagos even a certified kleptomaniac like tinubu .for your record tinubu was the worst governor in the history of Lagos.tell me the governor that tinubu surpassed his achievement's.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Babastrong(m): 8:58am On Jun 27, 2022
I love IGBO for one quality.
they are good in noise making, they are professor when it comes to wailing/rattle on social media.
but engage them physically, their moral will evaporate quickly.
take kanu for example. When he was rattling abroad but now that raucous voice has died.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by tesppidd: 9:02am On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
Why do you always beat around the bush instead of hitting the nail on the head? Just say you want Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka Bola Tinubu as your president or you don't want him. Be a man and be specific. No one will beat you
Anyone who thinks that any human being is all around good or all round bad is simply an idiott.

And you could very much pass for an embodiment for that word 'idiott'

And incase you have never stumbled upon my opinion before, i am a very strong advocate for a South East President, which makes Peter Obi my first choice even though i know he won't win.

And then i would still pick Tinubu over Atiku anytime anyday.

So quit with your croakings of idiocy and get with the programme man.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Boyooosa(m): 9:03am On Jun 27, 2022
nkem1992:

Who can handle the complex issues then, Tinubu or Atiku

I will prefer Tinubu.

Tinubu understands human and capital management better than Atiku.

Obi will not be able to handle ethnic / religious complexity im Nigeria as it is affecting us, they will frustrate him.
He will perform in the area of economy restitution but Nigeria's problem is bigger than solving economic issue alone, you need to kill Nigeria's giants
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by tesppidd: 9:04am On Jun 27, 2022
Yoighaman:

You have started again, Buhari hasn't taught you a lesson?
Stop being naive and receive sense.

Which of the top contenders won't teach us lesson?

Obi abi Atiku?

You think say you get sense, dey there dey mumu yourself.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Image123(m): 9:06am On Jun 27, 2022
Zeezenho:

You are a very sophisticated duns bro.how can you tell me that a beautiful edifice without a planned foundation is ok are you serious right now? history is there for us to take corrections from. Buhari a man without certificate have thought us never to trust anyone without it .

This same klepto talked nigerians into buhari, promised us el dorado but gave us hell in return. now you wan sane people to reward his lies decites that brought us hardship poverty and deaths with presidency? You should be ashamed of yourself.

Work on yourself, you are a human being, not an animal that you are trying hard to be. Make your point and vote for the candidate of your choice without violence and bigotry.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Image123(m): 9:07am On Jun 27, 2022
Zeezenho:

Stop deciving yourself and other small minded people.lagos was the capital city of Africa biggest economy since 18th century lots of federal development and found raising infrastructures Lagos internal revenue generation is bigger that 10 African countries put together any governor will do well in Lagos even a certified kleptomaniac like tinubu .for your record tinubu was the worst governor in the history of Lagos.tell me the governor that tinubu surpassed his achievement's.

Okay, you are free to express your opinions.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by DeOTR: 9:08am On Jun 27, 2022
Zeezenho:

Is it true that Tinubu once worked with Mobil and Delloite?
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:10am On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
People's choice Peter Obi
Peter Obi is your choice not the people's choice...
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Zeezenho: 9:19am On Jun 27, 2022
deeva2:
More propaganda, more popularity for Jagaban..They shud keep searching for his certificate while BAT keeps strategizing and planning his victory..

He strategies nothing his only hope is to buy votes torgries and electoral malpractice like in ekiti.aren you guys tired of pushing this beautiful country towards the cliff?
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Ijoba85: 9:22am On Jun 27, 2022
Can you be an accountant of a company as big as Exon Mobil without a certificate ? Stop advertising your illiteracy, man
Coolsperm:
Chai, this country can not move forward with politicians like this, Tinubu have NO certificate , he is very old and down with a disease , why must he rule Nigeria ? Why? We have better and biger candidates that can move the country forward. We don't need tinubu for now
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Zeezenho: 9:23am On Jun 27, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
Peter Obi is your choice not the people's choice...

Absolute peoples choice.tinubu is a tabu that will never happen.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Ijoba85: 9:23am On Jun 27, 2022
He tendered Bsc accounting from Chicago university, what about that ? You people should stop advertising your illiteracy all around
Fahdiga:
Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka Bola Tinubu represents everything backward about Nigeria. Nigerians are demanding that Yekini Amoda Ogunlere tenders his school certificates or be disqualified.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Ijoba85: 9:24am On Jun 27, 2022
Do you think he has certificate or not ?
Mumusaphire:
For sure. We can't have buhari pro max of not having certificate and still not fit on health issue. Two in one. Why is it that they always claimed their credentials stolen when they want to contest. We have unserious set of people in this country as our leaders and they have plenty followers, that's why they gaining power. A sane mind person won't pray to have bad leaders to lead them, but in our country, is not so due to their selfish interest and stupid slogan that he made people to became governor, president, senator and blablabla. So because he helped them on their selfish ambition that even put us to trouble, we should now vote him so we can continue the suffering. Pls think well nigerians. If country is good, no need of politicians to be buying our consciense with money just to lead us. Bi Iwo ba se rere, ara ki yo wa ya e. 8yrs no be moimoi ooooo. Vote wisely o.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Zeezenho: 9:25am On Jun 27, 2022
DeOTR:

Is it true that Tinubu once worked with Mobil and Delloite?

I don't know if he can forge everything about him that we don't need to build a new nigerian on a false foundation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Will Pay Above 30,000 Minimum Wage If Elected-sanwo-olu / Governor Oshiomole Dancing Etighi On Stage With Chuddy K / Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Trial, Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.