Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court (14398 Views)

Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance / I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) / Babaginda Aliyu: Those In Charge Of Nigeria Are Clueless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by chloedogie(m): 6:40am On Jun 27, 2022
Simple. Let's meet in court if you have the money to spend. Ko gbagigi
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by naija4life247: 6:40am On Jun 27, 2022
Simple
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by anonimi: 6:42am On Jun 27, 2022
Coolsperm:
Chai, this country can not move forward with politicians like this, Tinubu have NO certificate , he is very old and down with a disease , why must he rule Nigeria ? Why? We have better and biger candidates that can move the country forward. We don't need tinubu for now

Because 200 million Nigerians are so smart to focus on his certificates rather than his governance failures of several decades and character flaws as a drug dealer. That is why he is our next president, anointed by Buhari.
If you don't want that, get to work on the right political issues and strategies. Otherwise, Thiefnuibu is cummmin to climaxx...............

eluquenson:
REVISITING SOME OF THE LATEEF JAKANDE'S GOVERNMENT ACHIEVEMENTS FROM OCTOBER 1979 TO DECEMBER 1983 (FOUR YEARS AND 3 MONTHS) IN LAGOS STATE

* His government built the current Lagos State Secretariat which houses all the state ministries as well as the popular round house hitherto occupied by all subsequent governors of the state.

* His government built the Lagos State House of Assembly complex.

* His government built the Lagos State Television

* His government built the Lagos Radio

* His government built Lagos State University

* His government established General Hospital in zones all over the state with assurance of free health care.

* His government established Teacher Training College and the College of Education.

* His government built low cost houses in Ijaiye, Dolphin, Oke-Afa, Ije, Abesan, Iponri, Ipaja, Abule Nla, Epe, Amuwo-Odofin, Anikantamo, Surulere, Iba, Ikorodu, Badagry, Isheri/Olowu, Orisigun etc.

* His government established the Water Management Board and Waste Disposal Board on the 18th of August, 1980.

* His government constructed the Adiyan Water Works to increase water supply in the state to 18.16 million litres per day.

* His government modernized and expanded the Iju Water Works which was first commissioned in 1915. This increased daily capacity from 159 million to 204 million litres per day.

* His government purchased and commissioned the giant car crusher equipment. The equipment was designed specifically to crush derelict vehicles in Lagos State. It had the capacity to crush 45 vehicles per day.

* His government constructed, rehabilitated and resurfaced Epe/Ijebu-Ode Road, Oba Akran Avenue, Toyin Street, Town Planning Way, Alimosho-Idimu-Egbe Road, Idimu-Iba-LASU Road, the new secretariat road and several others.

* His government constructed Victoria Island/Epe Road and thereby creating an ‘oil rig’ for Lagos State.

* His government established Asphalt Plant for the Department of Public Works.

* His government established Electricity Board for Rural Electrification with provision of street lights.

* His government modernized, expanded and commissioned Onikan Stadium in 1982.

* His government established a singular school system and ensured genuine free education in Lagos State and the beneficiaries of this policy are in different positions of eminence in the country and around the world.

* His government raised the primary schools in Lagos State to 812 with 533,001 pupils (against 605 primary schools with 434,545 pupils he met in 1979) and secondary schools to 223 with 167,629 students (against 105 schools with 107,835 students in 1979).

* His government constructed 11, 729 classrooms with the maximum of 40 children per class between March and August 1980, by 1983, he had constructed over 22,000 classrooms.

* In July 1983, two commercial passenger boats christened "Baba Kekere and Itafaji" to run the Mile 2 - Marina (CMS) route via the lagoons were inaugurated by his government to mark the official launch of the Lagos State ferry services.

* His government took over the ownership and financing of Lagos State Printing Corporation in July 1980

* His government established the first State Traffic Management Authority (Road Marshals).

* His government established small scale Industries Credit Scheme which preceded the EKO bank.

*His government established LASACO Insurance.

*His government expanded existing market and built new ones.

*His government established Traditional Medicine Board.

WHO SAYS 4 YEARS IN OFFICE IS NOT ENOUGH FOR MEANINGFUL ACHIEVEMENTS?

IT'S A FACT THAT 90% OF GOVERNORS IN NIGERIA SINCE 1999 WITH REVENUES AT THEIR DISPOSAL CANNOT BOAST OF A QUARTER OF THESE ACHIEVEMENTS EVEN WITHIN THEIR EIGHT YEARS IN OFFICE.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Miracle2020: 6:45am On Jun 27, 2022
Since competence is what you want,why not pick the speaker as running mate?
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by sidonlook: 6:46am On Jun 27, 2022
Even if true that the certificates are stolen, they can still be verified through the school or examination body.

Verification can only be done if Tinubu tells us the schools he attended and year.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by anonimi: 6:47am On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka Bola Tinubu represents everything backward about Nigeria. Nigerians are demanding that Yekini Amoda Ogunlere tenders his school certificates or be disqualified.

Was the Bubu he redeemed from three times failure disqualified in 2015 when he changed from CPC expired leadership into APC messiah?
If he is not disqualified how will Atiku and the others beat him at the polls?
Snapshots of Thiefnuibu's Lagos that is the worst global city. Can we expect him to change Nigeria as he changed Lagos since 1999

Findings by Daily Trust Saturday revealed that many traders in different markets across the state defecate in polythene bags or a four-litre paint bucket with cover, which they stuck under slabs along the roads while those who use bucket empty their faeces into nearby gutters, water channels or canals at the close of the day.

Daily Trust Saturday reporter once sighted a full-grown sane man defecating on the Ikeja bridge leading to Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way at about 9am. He was seen bending close to other dry excreta in the full glare of motorists who drove past him.

Aside from open defecation, another common practice is public urination, which takes place virtually everywhere and practiced by all classes of people residing in the state including elite, illiterates, male, female, young and old.

The guiltiest are the men (young and old) as they empty their bladders in the full glare of the public, at any time and anywhere with total disregard for the law against such practice. Commercial bus drivers and conductors while stuck in traffic normally alight to pass urine right on the tarred road by their buses, without considering that the smell of urine can be offensive.

Hoodlums, street urchins and people who are homeless and sleep in open places like under bridges, roadside, shops, markets etc are also guilty of this practice as they freely defecate and urinate anywhere they deem fit.

https://dailytrust.com/open-defecation-urination-defacing-lagos-city

A 45-year-old resident and father of three, Mr.Fatai Lamide told PUNCH HealthWise that no building in the community has toilet facilities.

The Oyo State-born mechanic said, “We don’t have toilet in this area, including our compound. This canal that you see serves as toilet to all of us living in this area. We defecate inside nylon and throw it inside the canal.

“For people that don’t want to use nylon, they have a special bucket that they use after which they pour it inside the canal too.

https://punchng.com/cholera-outbreak-looms-in-lagos-communities-as-residents-use-canal-lagoon-as-toilet/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by CheapHomes1: 6:49am On Jun 27, 2022
tesppidd:
Quite frankly, the man did exceptionally in Lagos, compared with other states which had graduate governors at the time.
So i really couldn't care less about his educational qualifications.

What bothers me more, is his age and his potential Muslim Muslim ticket.

How did he do exceptionally in Lagos, compared with other states which had graduate governors at the time? Are you saying Tinubu is not a graduate?
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Fahdiga(m): 6:49am On Jun 27, 2022
anonimi:

Was the Bubu he redeemed from three times failure disqualified in 2015 when he changed from CPC expired leadership into APC messiah?
If he is not disqualified how will Atiku and the others beat him at the polls?
Snapshots of Thiefnuibu's Lagos that is the worst global city. Can we expect him to change Nigeria as he changed Lagos since 1999

Say no more. Yekini Amoda Ogunlere will never be our president. He has already disqualified himself
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Okpachala: 6:49am On Jun 27, 2022
What we want to see now are his certificates. If the certificates have been stolen, have the names of the schools been stolen too? He should mention the names of the school he attended? There is no way Nigerians will allow this thing to continue. Enough is enough.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Boyooosa(m): 6:49am On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
I understand where you are coming from but remember that a good leader creates the right atmosphere for his people to achieve more. Can you tell me that if Anthony Joshua is based in Nigeria with our bad leadership he would have conquered the world? With the right leadership our people will reach the pinnacle of their dreams. Nigeria presently is a dream killer.

I guess you have still not gotten my point and have also not reasoned beyond the surface of nigeria's problem.

If I may ask, what do you think is the major problem of Nigeria and how much do you think it's affecting?
Let's start from there
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by RxCatalyst: 6:52am On Jun 27, 2022
tesppidd:
Quite frankly, the man did exceptionally in Lagos, compared with other states which had graduate governors at the time.

Sir, the age is 70 and I insist it is not too old to rule, don't mind those people about the education qualification. Pertaining Muslim ticket, you know a running mate will be from the north and he has more chance if he picks a northern Muslim as it stands now. Competency over religion sir
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by sonssyo: 6:52am On Jun 27, 2022
Coolsperm:
Chai, this country can not move forward with politicians like this, Tinubu have NO certificate , he is very old and down with a disease , why must he rule Nigeria ? Why? We have better and biger candidates that can move the country forward. We don't need tinubu for now

Honestly, the delegates were all after there personal pocket,APC have more qualified candidate from Yoruba tribe yet they brought Fourth this old man with low IQ, imagine employing 50% of the youth in Nigeria army, which kind wahala be this,well everyone is complaining now, some begging online,e be like say they never tire sha
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by GardenOfGod(m): 6:52am On Jun 27, 2022
Nigerians should go to court before they will votes their president. Another Buhari has landed! Nigerians are wiser now oo... APC has failed already!
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Safyqueen: 6:53am On Jun 27, 2022
tesppidd:

That should not bothers you. The real threat to Nigeria development is western neo-colonialism.

We need president that will tell them to go to hell. President that will speed up the completion of Ajaokuta steel project before talking about building railways using the iron and steel products not to talk of the entire bedrock of the country industrialization processes that will therefrom being set up.

President that will say no to the mafians that the west are using to kill Nigerians in the name of religion extremist, herdsmen, bandits et al.

President that will make the institutions works. President that will deal decisively with propagators of fake news.

President that has few patriotic cabal like-minded as above and so on.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Hussein035: 6:53am On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka Bola Tinubu represents everything backward about Nigeria. Nigerians are demanding that Yekini Amoda Ogunlere tenders his school certificates or be disqualified.

I can see that he's been moving Lagos backward since 1999. Some people will just type without thinking. If you don't know that the North only used BUHARI to frustrate APC development plans for Nigeria then go and rest. The North want their party (PDP) back in power and it will not work, enough of the Abokis cabal
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by RxCatalyst: 6:55am On Jun 27, 2022
Mumusaphire:
For sure. We can't have buhari pro max of not having certificate and still not fit on health issue. Two in one. Why is it that they always claimed their credentials stolen when they want to contest. We have unserious set of people in this country as our leaders and they have plenty followers, that's why they gaining power. A sane mind person won't pray to have bad leaders to lead them, but in our country, is not so due to their selfish interest and stupid slogan that he made people to became governor, president, senator and blablabla. So because he helped them on their selfish ambition that even put us to trouble, we should now vote him so we can continue the suffering. Pls think well nigerians. If country is good, no need of politicians to be buying our consciense with money just to lead us. Bi Iwo ba se rere, ara ki yo wa ya e. 8yrs no be moimoi ooooo. Vote wisely o.
I have thought it well and Tinubu remains my best candidate. It is left for you to think well
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by luizpippo(m): 6:56am On Jun 27, 2022
Boyooosa:

I don't really know much about obi tho but two things will be a major setback:
1. Obi: he may not survive a competition among the likes of Atiku and Tinubu...the factors are there
2. Nigeria: as it is, Nigeria has very complex issues that obi might not be strong enough to handle being a president and it will affect Nigeria: religion and ethnic issues will totally break him down

And you are only sure these issues won't break the ancestors from APC and PDP down?

Na wah
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Carlosdd: 6:56am On Jun 27, 2022
Use your brain or ask for reset

1 Like

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Eyakuare: 6:58am On Jun 27, 2022
Which court? Do we still have courts. The courts that you people are controlling that is where you what us to go. Don't worry we shall meet in 2023.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Yoighaman(m): 7:01am On Jun 27, 2022
tesppidd:

You have started again, Buhari hasn't taught you a lesson?
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Boyooosa(m): 7:01am On Jun 27, 2022
luizpippo:

And you are only sure these issues won't break the ancestors from APC and PDP down?

Na wah

That's my opinion
The only candidate among the three that can get close to managing the situation is Tinubu and his Ill health will be a shortfall.

As far as I'm concerned, we are not there yet.
If you see a vibrant leader, you will feel it in the atmosphere, for now, I'm not impressed with any
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Zeezenho: 7:02am On Jun 27, 2022
Boyooosa:

I don't really know much about obi tho but two things will be a major setback:
1. Obi: he may not survive a competition among the likes of Atiku and Tinubu...the factors are there
2. Nigeria: as it is, Nigeria has very complex issues that obi might not be strong enough to handle being a president and it will affect Nigeria: religion and ethnic issues will totally break him down

Well you said it all "you don't know obi" I must worn you he is an extraordinary energetic personality.
Cabels fear whom they don't know obi is running on people's mandates no cabal no God father solving problems will be easier with him.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by jasper83: 7:02am On Jun 27, 2022
ecolime:
Tinubu is well educated no doubt about that.

He's probably just hiding his primary and secondary info for obvious reasons- his true age and name.

Heard he schooled in the 1930s and his real surname is Sangodele.

UPDATED
It's very common for people to use passports of other people to stay and work illegally in America and other western nations decades ago.

Biometrics validation was at its infancy. International passports were just ordinary papers with passport photographs attached and stamped.

Summary of this story is there's most likely an individual bearing Bola Ahmed Tinubu (he might be late sef) and not Mr Sangodele popularly known as Jagaban.

Disclaimer: I can't prove it. It's just words on the street grin

This your submission is the closest in demystifying this man shady past. Welldone. He has something to hide which too much visibility on his background will expose. It's up to Nigerians to decide.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by RxCatalyst: 7:03am On Jun 27, 2022
Mumusaphire:
am talking to many people that have sense that. Not people that already sold their consciense for selfish interest. Thanks sir.
prove that you have sense
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Alexis11: 7:03am On Jun 27, 2022
Great2017:

You mean he did well becoming the biggest landlord in Lagos cornering the choicest properties in the State to himself while his Alpha and Beta company, with no mercy, squeezes 10% from the peoples IGR. This should bother you too.

Lol is it not funny that you guys praise Obi for that his mediocre performance in Anambra, branding him as hope for Nigerian youths while you fail to recognise a single developmental stride of BAT in Lagos.

Tribalism kill una there! grin

1 Like

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by onuman: 7:04am On Jun 27, 2022
And they will go. A person who has doubtful academic credentials cannot be allowed to contest presidential election in Nigeria, because Nigeria must rise from Banana Republic status.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Zeezenho: 7:06am On Jun 27, 2022
ivandragon:
Hmm...

True. But Nigerians know that no court will want to rock tye boat same reason INEC turns a blind to such irregularities.

I for one believe BAT has some form of elementary schooling. However, there seems to be information he choses to keep hidden.

If I recall correctly, in 1999, he presented a photocopy of his certificates (Daley & Chicago) & his SDP nomination form (for senator in 1992) to LSHA to defend a similar issue.

Now, this is a man that recently swore that the then military govt 'looted' all his qualifications. It is surprising that only his certificates were looted & not the SDP nomination form. Also, he had presented some certificates after the looting event, why not present same now?

Well, I hope this matter would be put to rest soon so that we can focus on development based discussions.

Oga every development base discussion without a proper foundations will surely collapse.we are tired of irregularities in our system.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Harunabisanti(m): 7:08am On Jun 27, 2022
Very simple
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by jogojogo: 7:09am On Jun 27, 2022
Lamentations 3 vs 200
Go to court
Coolsperm:
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Boyooosa(m): 7:09am On Jun 27, 2022
Zeezenho:

Well you said it all "you don't know obi" I must worn you he is an extraordinary energetic personality.
Cabels fear whom they don't know obi is running on people's mandates no cabal no God father solving problems will be easier with him.

Yeah, that's the kind of leader we need in Nigeria as it is ...an independent 'soldier' or the one that can liberate self under the influence of the factors u aforementioned.

But truth be told, that shouldn't be the only characteristics, you must be charismatic and rooted. Obi will need to do more to garner support and manage Nigeria if he eventually emerges...I'm not seeing that energy (I don't mean the age or youthfulness)....I mean the prowess.

I will prefer a Moghalu had it been that one is a brilliant politician.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) / Metering Is Your Responsibility, NERC Fires Back At Discos / Ruling Party Chieftains, Opposition Align To Scuttle Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.