Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court (14387 Views)

Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance / I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) / Babaginda Aliyu: Those In Charge Of Nigeria Are Clueless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Alexis11: 7:10am On Jun 27, 2022
Igbos are the only group of people on earth that want to give you problem but want peace in return, they want love but always give you hate...

They will also abandon their home land because of bad governance and come to another people land to curse their leaders while praising their own leaders that they abandoned their homeland for.

Clowns!

2 Likes

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Onyipk: 7:11am On Jun 27, 2022
Going to court doesn't concern me. What concerns me is to ensure that on election day, those who lack integrity does not get thumb printed on my ballot sheet.
My vote is my power.

#IAMTOTALLYOBIDIENT
#ISAIAH1:19
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Mumusaphire: 7:13am On Jun 27, 2022
RxCatalyst:
I have thought it well and Tinubu remains my best candidate. It is left for you to think well
correct and mature response. Shalom boss.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by erubati: 7:16am On Jun 27, 2022
Simple matter
If u are not convinced he has a certificate,there are so many courts in Nigeria u can go to.
Stop littering our space with jargons and self hate.
It is very clear tinubu is their number one enemy
It is not atiku.atiku is in far away Dubai chilling.
They have known no peace since the day tinubu declared and so shall it be till the day he is sworn in.

2 Likes

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by anonimi: 7:18am On Jun 27, 2022
Alexis11:
Igbos are the only group of people on earth that want to give you problem but want peace in return, they want love but always give you hate...

They will also abandon their home land because of bad governance and come to another people land to curse their leaders while praising their own leaders that they abandoned their homeland for.

Clowns!

What has any of these things about ThiefNuibu’s incompetence and failures got to do with the Igbo people

1 Like

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by secretsofpeace(m): 7:18am On Jun 27, 2022
Mu.mu which court are you referring to The same court being controlled by your slavic goons?
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by RxCatalyst: 7:19am On Jun 27, 2022
sonssyo:

Honestly, the delegates were all after there personal pocket,APC have more qualified candidate from Yoruba tribe yet they brought Fourth this old man with low IQ, imagine employing 50% of the youth in Nigeria army, which kind wahala be this,well everyone is complaining now, some begging online,e be like say they never tire sha
Somebody with low IQ has been a governor of Lagos state for 8 years with many achievements that other states are still competing with today, someone that merge about 3 political parties to form the rulng party and the largest party. Mr Man you need check yourself well, your problem is not from this earth.

2 Likes

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Slynation(m): 7:19am On Jun 27, 2022
tesppidd:
Quite frankly, the man did exceptionally in Lagos, compared with other states which had graduate governors at the time.
So i really couldn't care less about his educational qualifications.

What bothers me more, is his age and his potential Muslim Muslim ticket.

Fashola was very very much exceptional in discharging his duties and not Tinubu...Lagos was in a pity state during Tinubu's reign
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Slynation(m): 7:27am On Jun 27, 2022
RxCatalyst:

Somebody with low IQ has been a governor of Lagos state for 8 years with many achievements that other states are still competing with today, someone that merge about 3 political parties to form the rulng party and the largest party. Mr Man you need check yourself well, your problem is not from this earth.
So it was Tinubu that merge the 3 parties abi...Since he singlehandedly put Buhari in power and merge 3 Political party together, he can singlehandedly make himself the president...!!

You guys are yet to get the full gists, APC as a party stand no chance in this election, even the villagers and illiterates are no longer finding it funny after collecting 5K and 7.5kg of rice...
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Zeezenho: 7:29am On Jun 27, 2022
Boyooosa:

Yeah, that's the kind of leader we need in Nigeria as it is ...an independent 'soldier' or the one that can liberate self under the influence of the factors u aforementioned.

But truth be told, that shouldn't be the only characteristics, you must be charismatic and rooted. Obi will need to do more to garner support and manage Nigeria if he eventually emerges...I'm not seeing that energy (I don't mean the age or youthfulness)....I mean the prowess.

I will prefer a Moghalu had it been that one is a brilliant politician.

Don't worry your fine head the more you discover obi the more love you will have for him.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Ojuntana: 7:29am On Jun 27, 2022
tesppidd:
Quite frankly, the man did exceptionally in Lagos, compared with other states which had graduate governors at the time.
So i really couldn't care less about his educational qualifications.

What bothers me more, is his age and his potential Muslim Muslim ticket.
Tinubu was not exceptional as governor in his time. I can easily name five governors that were more prolific in terms of performance than he was.
Most of the great strides recorded in Lagos then was the handwork of Fashola.
Thus it was said then, Fashola ti s'Eko d'irorun
Tinubu and his media goons just keep making false claims that everything in Lagos is due to Tinubu
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by berrystunn(m): 7:30am On Jun 27, 2022
aremuforlife:

Why doy feel that po is qualify to be the president of Nigeria. NB. No emotional

Age and education
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by famology(m): 7:31am On Jun 27, 2022
Very simple!
Go to court......
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Boyooosa(m): 7:32am On Jun 27, 2022
Zeezenho:

Don't worry your fine head the more you discover obi the more love you will have for him.

What are the things you've discovered already...my research can start from your archive
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by colestephan86: 7:33am On Jun 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Great2017: 7:34am On Jun 27, 2022
Alexis11:

Lol is it not funny that you guys praise Obi for that his mediocre performance in Anambra, branding him as hope for Nigerian youths while you fail to recognise a single developmental stride of BAT in Lagos.

Tribalism kill una there! grin
Sorry to disappoint you; I am from Edo State. You have switched to tribalism because you cannot face facts.

So, I should vote for a man whose real identity is unknown. He owes me that explanation first before soliciting for my vote. I should also vote for a fragile old man because it will make you happy.

What developmental stride are you talking about when he has stolen so much from his people to become the richest landlord in Lagos?

Sorry, my vote is worth more than your ethnic noise. I do not vote for a known treasury looter.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by tayolove12(m): 7:35am On Jun 27, 2022
Coolsperm:
Chai, this country can not move forward with politicians like this, Tinubu have NO certificate , he is very old and down with a disease , why must he rule Nigeria ? Why? We have better and biger candidates that can move the country forward. We don't need tinubu for now

Be like say na only me and you get sence in this Nigeria
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Bigboy911: 7:36am On Jun 27, 2022
Tilumbu d smelly brown teeth old dirt tout can never be President,local yaruba muslim miscreants should stop wasting their time campaigning for that old dirt man
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Ayoolamax: 7:39am On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka Bola Tinubu represents everything backward about Nigeria. Nigerians are demanding that Yekini Amoda Ogunlere tenders his school certificates or be disqualified.
see this dindinrin

1 Like

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by HilcomTech(m): 7:44am On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka Bola Tinubu represents everything backward about Nigeria. Nigerians are demanding that Yekini Amoda Ogunlere tenders his school certificates or be disqualified.

paskal16:
Yekuni Amuda wants to be president at all cost
Imagine the disgrace in the international scene in years to come if he becomes president
He shakes like a generator and blunders a lot
Na God go save us grin

Fahdiga:
Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka Bola Tinubu is a mysterious man. His first wife died in 2018 at the age of 74 but Yekini Amoda Ogunlere is 70 in 2022. Just for you to know who is contesting to be your president. We can't make that mistake again

Esesuwa8:

What a leader? False names, age, date of birth, education etc. Ni justice in naija cos of weak judicial system

Same way you mkporu miri cannibals claimed that Buhari is not Buhari and that he is Jubrin from Sudan

1 Like

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by cmikel: 7:45am On Jun 27, 2022

BUT. MUST WE GO TO COURT FOR DEFENCE OF CERTS OF OUR LEADERS?

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Alexis11: 7:49am On Jun 27, 2022
Great2017:

Sorry to disappoint you; I am from Edo State. You have switched to tribalism because you cannot face facts.

So, I should vote for a man whose real identity is unknown. He owes me that explanation first before soliciting for my vote. I should also vote for a fragile old man because it will make you happy.

What developmental stride are you talking about when he has stolen so much from his people to become the richest landlord in Lagos?

Sorry, my vote is worth more than your ethnic noise. I do not vote for a known treasury looter.

Go and sit your fake ass down.

Noisemaker!

1 Like

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Bigchristo22(m): 7:51am On Jun 27, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/06/26/those-doubting-tinubus-credentials-should-go-to-court-farouk-aliyu/
Fooling yourself, as I am if anything robbed me of my credentials I can go back to my schools and obtain them again rather than going to court, that’s exactly how Buhari went to court all because of just certificate that can be shown without hurdles, majority of people running APC are bunch of dullards that’s why the country economy is bastardized
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Alexis11: 7:51am On Jun 27, 2022
colestephan86:

It's only an idiot that will think Tinubu didn't go to school

A very big idio.t for that matter.

They've done everything possible to demonize the man but las las God get his back. cool
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Alexis11: 7:55am On Jun 27, 2022
erubati:
Simple matter
If u are not convinced he has a certificate,there are so many courts in Nigeria u can go to.
Stop littering our space with jargons and self hate.
It is very clear tinubu is their number one enemy
It is not atiku.atiku is in far away Dubai chilling.
They have known no peace since the day tinubu declared and so shall it be till the day he is sworn in.

They were ready to mock Tinubu to death if he did not win that APC primary but God shamed all of them. cheesy
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by HilcomTech(m): 7:59am On Jun 27, 2022
Alexis11:

Clowns!

That is because they are a cursed tribe who cannot live in peace with other people. They are too wicked, mean and heartless who cause problem wherever they went. Even at work, in the market or as neighbors.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Great2017: 8:00am On Jun 27, 2022
Alexis11:

Go and sit your fake ass down.

Noisemaker!
I am no longer an ethnic champion. I am now a noise maker.

If I may ask, is that the way you want to sell your Tinubu to the electorate? Calling people names because you are unable to convince them to accept your candidate. If I were your campaign coordinator, I will quickly drop you because you are doing more harm to the team.

One thing is sure, I know my onions and I cannot be bought over by your excessive emotions. I will always ask relevant questions. Go and ponder on those lines if there is any conscience left in you.

You have met a reasonable man who just cannot swallow your lies. Tinubu may be your saviour. He is never mine.

I repeat, I cannot vote for a treasury looter. I cannot also vote for a weak old man. More importantly, I cannot vote for a heroin bagman.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Alexis11: 8:01am On Jun 27, 2022
anonimi:

What has any of these things about ThiefNuibu’s incompetence and failures got to do with the Igbo people

Because you all attack anyone that tell you the truth that Tinubu is far better than your Obi in governance.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by ivandragon: 8:05am On Jun 27, 2022
Zeezenho:

Oga every development base discussion without a proper foundations will surely collapse.we are tired of irregularities in our system.

Hence, the reason why reasonable people are calling for a clarification so we can move on.

Pmb with even worse deficiencies became president & even got a 2nd term. At the end of the day, Nigerians can only appeal to the conscience of BAT to come clean, if he refuses, nothing will happen & he will still, most probably, be president.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by jrusky(m): 8:05am On Jun 27, 2022
Coolsperm:
Chai, this country can not move forward with politicians like this, Tinubu have NO certificate , he is very old and down with a disease , why must he rule Nigeria ? Why? We have better and biger candidates that can move the country forward. We don't need tinubu for now

You are very correct to a greater extent. Health wise he is not very sound but there has never be any proven record his health is that bad till now. If any doctor or his doctor both home and abroad can proof his health challenge that would be very helpful but as at now to be honest I'm yet to fully belief is health is that poor.

Yea we need a younger president but not a president with bulliers, haters, tribalist, liars and confusionist like Obi. I was one of his supporter when he joined pdp even to the very last minute he ran away to Labour but the moment he jumped to Labour his supporters turned demons and that was all, he lost it all. We need young president who will not put us back to zombie part 2 where Nigeria will be divided along regional ad tribal line as Buhari has done.

Obi supporters has been displaying same apc template of 2014 till date sorry let heaven all zombie part 2 will never happen. Any other party apart from apc and Labour it's fine by me.

In term of age Tinubu could be around 70, my suspicion is he did not properly look after himself with all the money he has may be due to too much bathing of jazz and warning not to use cream rule and so on, moreso he smoke much cigarettes according to his close supporters I'm sure that is why he is looking so old afterall Atiku still older than him but look at Atiku in comparison to him.

Thanks happy Monday.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Image123(m): 8:05am On Jun 27, 2022
Ojuntana:

Tinubu was not exceptional as governor in his time. I can easily name five governors that were more prolific in terms of performance than he was.
Most of the great strides recorded in Lagos then was the handwork of Fashola.
Thus it was said then, Fashola ti s'Eko d'irorun
Tinubu and his media goons just keep making false claims that everything in Lagos is due to Tinubu

Name the five please.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Alexis11: 8:07am On Jun 27, 2022
Great2017:

I am no longer an ethnic champion. I am now a noise maker. One thing is sure, I know my onions and I cannot be bought over by your excessive emotions. I will always ask relevant questions. Go and ponder on those lines if there is any conscience left in you.

You have met a reasonable man who just cannot swallow your lies. Tinubu may be your saviour. He is never mine.

I repeat, I cannot vote for a treasury looter. I cannot also vote for a weak old man. More importantly, I cannot vote for a heroin bagman.

The truth is Tinubu is your next president and you can only wail till 2031.

Or better still go back to your "Biafra or death" mantra.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers Three Weeks To Elections / Why I Dumped PDP – Donald Duke (what He Said Will Shock You) / How Musa Umar Uba Was Kidnapped In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.