Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court (14364 Views)

Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance / I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) / Babaginda Aliyu: Those In Charge Of Nigeria Are Clueless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Fahdiga(m): 6:00am On Jun 27, 2022
Esesuwa8:

What a leader? False names, age, date of birth, education etc. Ni justice in naija cos of weak judicial system
Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka Bola Tinubu is a mysterious man. His first wife died in 2018 at the age of 74 but Yekini Amoda Ogunlere is 70 in 2022. Just for you to know who is contesting to be your president. We can't make that mistake again

1 Like

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by aremuforlife(m): 6:01am On Jun 27, 2022
Mumusaphire:
am talking to many people that have sense that. Not people that already sold their consciense for selfish interest. Thanks sir.
That is the least you kids can do being emotional and abuse all your antagonist. Ki day grow up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Mumusaphire: 6:03am On Jun 27, 2022
aremuforlife:

That is the least you kids can do being emotional and abuse all your antagonist. Ki day grow up
thanks sir. Shalom.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Boyooosa(m): 6:03am On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
People's choice Peter Obi

I don't really know much about obi tho but two things will be a major setback:
1. Obi: he may not survive a competition among the likes of Atiku and Tinubu...the factors are there
2. Nigeria: as it is, Nigeria has very complex issues that obi might not be strong enough to handle being a president and it will affect Nigeria: religion and ethnic issues will totally break him down

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by sameks08(m): 6:08am On Jun 27, 2022
which court our judicial system is incompetent they can never be trusted. if tinubu can buy all delegates so hw much will it take him to bribe the judge
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by fixmykey(m): 6:09am On Jun 27, 2022
YOU DONT HAVE COMMON SENCE SIR, IS HIS CERTIFICATE A COURT PROPERTY ? LET HIM SHOW US
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by zedegit: 6:10am On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by hopexter(m): 6:12am On Jun 27, 2022
ecolime:
Tinubu is well educated no doubt about that.

He's probably just hiding his primary and secondary info for obvious reasons- his true age and name.

Heard he schooled in the 1930s and his real surname is Sangodele.

grin grin grin grin as if you go him naming ceremony undecided
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Ikpongiton: 6:15am On Jun 27, 2022
Last last na atiku this one go still vote for.you can only trust a northerner,in the issue of politics at your own peril
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Fahdiga(m): 6:17am On Jun 27, 2022
Boyooosa:

I don't really know much about obi tho but two things will be a major setback:
1. Obi: he may not survive a competition among the likes of Atiku and Tinubu...the factors are there
2. Nigeria: as it is, Nigeria has very complex issues that obi might not be strong enough to handle being a president and it will affect Nigeria: religion and ethnic issues will totally break him down
Oga remember that Rome wasn't built in a day. Let's start from somewhere with Peter Obi instead of going round the circle or do you want the status quo to continue? Think about your children's future

1 Like

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by OKC22: 6:17am On Jun 27, 2022
I think Nigeria has grown beyond this level of certificate saga,why are our politicians still like this?
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by ivandragon: 6:20am On Jun 27, 2022
Hmm...

True. But Nigerians know that no court will want to rock tye boat same reason INEC turns a blind to such irregularities.

I for one believe BAT has some form of elementary schooling. However, there seems to be information he choses to keep hidden.

If I recall correctly, in 1999, he presented a photocopy of his certificates (Daley & Chicago) & his SDP nomination form (for senator in 1992) to LSHA to defend a similar issue.

Now, this is a man that recently swore that the then military govt 'looted' all his qualifications. It is surprising that only his certificates were looted & not the SDP nomination form. Also, he had presented some certificates after the looting event, why not present same now?

Well, I hope this matter would be put to rest soon so that we can focus on development based discussions.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by TruthisOut: 6:20am On Jun 27, 2022
You Nigerians are scary people. So can you apply for a job that requires certificate and you tell the recruiter that your certificate was stolen and if he has a problem with that he should go to court? This is wild

Tinubu is not qualified QED.

Next, they play the religious and tribal card to divide and rule. The poor masses without brain will follow suit.

2023 is a critical year for Nigeria survival. Please let's not get it wrong. The suffer of the last 7 years left a mark with a certificate-less and sick president. Let's not make that mistake again.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by 9jaRealist: 6:22am On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Aystarz: 6:23am On Jun 27, 2022
aremuforlife:

You are asked to go to court, do that and prove he is not qualify and stop being emotional

Relax, this will surely happen because there is a lot riding on it. A lawsuit on this will no doubt open a multitude of canker-worms, and I'm sure the gen pop are relishing the prospect.

Watch this space for developments on this moving story.
O o ni le wo o tan grin
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by bhella10: 6:26am On Jun 27, 2022
Or Lagoon
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by 9jaRealist: 6:26am On Jun 27, 2022
OKC22:
I think Nigeria has grown beyond this level of certificate saga,why are our politicians still like this?

Nigeria has “grown beyond” basic honesty and INTEGRITY?! Hmmmm…. shocked
>
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by nedekid: 6:27am On Jun 27, 2022
Na this one shock me pass,

""7: Tinubu could not complete his secondary school because of poverty. He decided to leave for USA to find food"

Seems baba likes food plenty plenty.
Too much poverty, him no fit finish school the option was to go to US to find food grin
What about Agbado in the morning? Cassava with fura in the afternoon and kunu and garri in the evening?
Wonderful, Nigerians when you are so poor and cannot finish secondary school just casually "japa" to amelika to look for "garri" (food) like tinubu grin, no money to finish secondary school but money to travel to USA dey grin cheesy
Hold up... Tinubu for join army naa, Afterall, na food him go find for US.

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by nnamdi640: 6:27am On Jun 27, 2022
tesppidd:
Quite frankly, the man did exceptionally in Lagos, compared with other states which had graduate governors at the time.
So i really couldn't care less about his educational qualifications.

What bothers me more, is his age and his potential Muslim Muslim ticket.
You are a big liar, he did nothing compare to Maruwa. His achievement was to set up area boys.

2 Likes

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by paskal16: 6:28am On Jun 27, 2022
Yekuni Amuda wants to be president at all cost
Imagine the disgrace in the international scene in years to come if he becomes president
He shakes like a generator and blunders a lot
Na God go save us grin
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Great2017: 6:28am On Jun 27, 2022
tesppidd:
Quite frankly, the man did exceptionally in Lagos, compared with other states which had graduate governors at the time.

You mean he did well becoming the biggest landlord in Lagos cornering the choicest properties in the State to himself while his Alpha and Beta company, with no mercy, squeezes 10% from the peoples IGR. This should bother you too.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by MemoriesAndMe: 6:29am On Jun 27, 2022
Why is this matter being dragged this much? It doesn't even take that long to request a replacement certificate from University of Chicago.

https://registrar.uchicago.edu/records/diplomas/ce-diplomas/ is the URL to request a replacement from University of Chicago. It can be ordered online and it costs less than $16 and should be received within a week or two max.

Why are they treating this as if his missing certificate is a huge statue of it's not a plot to hide some details?

1 Like

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Eniitankorede: 6:30am On Jun 27, 2022
Coolsperm:
Chai, this country can not move forward with politicians like this, Tinubu have NO certificate , he is very old and down with a disease , why must he rule Nigeria ? Why? We have better and biger candidates that can move the country forward. We don't need tinubu for now

Joe Biden Is older and suffered brain damage following serious car accident, he is tilling America. Steven Hawkings was like a vegetable in wheelchair, the whole scientific world listened to him and obeyed him before he died. We don’t need your negative sentiments. Keep that to yourself. Tinubu is our next leader.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Jiokejohn: 6:30am On Jun 27, 2022
BAT supporters should be very careful with the way they are marketing their Candidate. For clarity's sake, this is season of Electioneering. Always know that it is the Masses that will decide the fate of every Candidate and outcome of the Election.

In every of your dealings, try to convince and satisfy the Masses curiosity. Directing that whoever doubts the Education qualification of your Principal should go to court, to me, it is not a good marketing strategy. This is not a Property or Mandate tussle. Court may clear or exonerate BAT on his Education qualifications, yet Masses will not be satisfied and revolt to the Judgement by voting massively against him.

During Electioneering, it has to be the Masses first. When Masses seek for an attention or clarifications, respond to them convincingly and satisfactorily. Unless APC and BAT supporters have another plan that will earn them victory
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Eniitankorede: 6:32am On Jun 27, 2022
Mumusaphire:
For sure. We can't have buhari pro max of not having certificate and still not fit on health issue. Two in one. Why is it that they always claimed their credentials stolen when they want to contest. We have unserious set of people in this country as our leaders and they have plenty followers, that's why they gaining power. A sane mind person won't pray to have bad leaders to lead them, but in our country, is not so due to their selfish interest and stupid slogan that he made people to became governor, president, senator and blablabla. So because he helped them on their selfish ambition that even put us to trouble, we should now vote him so we can continue the suffering. Pls think well nigerians. If country is good, no need of politicians to be buying our consciense with money just to lead us. Bi Iwo ba se rere, ara ki yo wa ya e. 8yrs no be moimoi ooooo. Vote wisely o.

Your negative sentiments will not win. Ask yourself how he got certificate to work in a US multinational company and Exxon Mobil. You are ignorant. Go and search for information and stop peddling rumours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Boyooosa(m): 6:33am On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
Oga remember that Rome wasn't built in a day. Let's start from somewhere with Peter Obi instead of going round the circle or do you want the status quo to continue? Think about your children's future

I don't want this to seem like an argument or a debate, my children's future is not in any of nigeria's leaders' hands, it lies in mine and theirs - they get what they deserve based on what I hand them...obi doesn't have any role to play in that, forget about all these political gimmicks.

As it is, the problem of Nigeria is no more of leadership but attitudinal problem of the country and not until we get rid of that, we are still not safe with Obama as the president.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Fahdiga(m): 6:36am On Jun 27, 2022
tesppidd:

Why do you always beat around the bush instead of hitting the nail on the head? Just say you want Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka Bola Tinubu as your president or you don't want him. Be a man and be specific. No one will beat you
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by 9jaNoBeLagos: 6:38am On Jun 27, 2022
If Nigeria is a country where things are working, Tinubu should be cooling off in prison by now.

Apart from the certificate saga, Tinubu is sick and should focus on his ill health.

A man suffering from Perkinson disease that can't even turn to the next page of the paper.

How will Tinubu sign his signature with his shaky shaky hands if he becomes president?

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Fahdiga(m): 6:39am On Jun 27, 2022
Boyooosa:

I don't want this to seem like an argument or a debate, my children's future is not in any of nigeria's leaders' hands, it lies in mine and theirs - they get what they deserve based on what I hand them...obi doesn't have any role to play in that, forget about all these political gimmicks.

As it is, the problem of Nigeria is no more of leadership but attitudinal problem of the country and not until we get rid of that, we are still not safe with Obama as the president.
I understand where you are coming from but remember that a good leader creates the right atmosphere for his people to achieve more. Can you tell me that if Anthony Joshua is based in Nigeria with our bad leadership he would have conquered the world? With the right leadership our people will reach the pinnacle of their dreams. Nigeria presently is a dream killer.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by joyandfaith: 6:40am On Jun 27, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/06/26/those-doubting-tinubus-credentials-should-go-to-court-farouk-aliyu/

And he would use 500 SANs to defend certificate that he just need apply for CTC of his certificate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Arrives USA (Pictures) / Bola Tinubu To Address South-West Chambers Of Commerce On Tuesday / It’ll Take 22 Years To Fix Aregbesola’s Mess — Omisore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.