Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court (14395 Views)

Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance / I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) / Babaginda Aliyu: Those In Charge Of Nigeria Are Clueless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Image123(m): 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ojuntana:

All those governors I mentioned were of his time.
Duke's legacies did not outlive him how? Which of them? Is it tinapa or Obudu cattle ranch or the modernisation and sanitation of Calabar which gave it the reputation as the cleanest city in Nigeria?
Tinubu was denied only LG funds and it was for 2 years not 8 years of his governorship. He was still getting his state allocation then.
Tinubu was a decent governor but he can't easily be said to be the best governor of his tenure. He doesn't hold a candle to Jakande and Fashola on the list of best performing governors of Lagos

Not really, though i somehow skipped Yaradua for some reason. i've hardly considered him as a performing or outstanding governor. Only that he tried as PRESIDENT in comparison to others in transparency. Only main thing that came up with him as governor then was Sharia. He only became popular when OBJ handpicked him as successor. Duke and Odili were the other real 8 years contemporaries. Akande and Kwakwanso were just 4years and booted out after their first uneventful terms. i'm very sure you cannot name anything outstanding that they did in that period that Tinubu and others did not do. Only Duke can be comparable with Tinubu in achievements and accomplishments and he had Federal backup for the 8years. Tinubu was opposition and a very lonely opposition in the 2nd term. Ibibios and Efiks are culturally and naturally very clean people. You can check same in Akwa-Ibom too. It wasn't Duke that made them so, Duke simply branded it. Just like they are known for their food and negatively house-helps, they are also popular for cleanliness.
Tinapa and Obudu are a shadow of themselves. On the other hand, Tinubu's legacies, vision and planning continued to soar and multiply in Lagos till date. Lagos had/has 20 local governments and Tinubu created 37 more that he called LCDAs. You don't understand how funding 57 things with zero budget entails. Funding for 20 was already a challenge and then you get zero funding for 57 and do a great job. Wow, kudos.
If you can survive without salary for 2years with double responsibilities, come back and talk abeg.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Image123(m): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
ivandragon:

Telling you to stop being clever by half was not an insult. You know fully well the specific qualification(s) in question.

So you would allow someone else fill an application form on your behalf without crosschecking properly & that is the excuse you will give your potential employer & think the job would be yours?

That act alone reeks of incompetence & negligence.

Like you had earlier pointed out, nigeria is corrupt, so I doubt INEC would do much, & hence the cycle of justifying the election of integrity deficient individuals into positions of trust...

So sad...

Lol, he clearly got the job for 8years and he's likely getting another next year. i would rather be that incompetent, lol. You seem to mix up what competence is.
i don't understand what you mean by integrity. Are you saying that Tinubu has no certificate or that he forged his certificate? The two are incorrect anyways but you seem to believe the two or one of them.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Ojuntana: 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
Image123:

Not really, though i somehow skipped Yaradua for some reason. i've hardly considered him as a performing or outstanding governor. Only that he tried as PRESIDENT in comparison to others in transparency. Only main thing that came up with him as governor then was Sharia. He only became popular when OBJ handpicked him as successor. Duke and Odili were the other real 8 years contemporaries. Akande and Kwakwanso were just 4years and booted out after their first uneventful terms. i'm very sure you cannot name anything outstanding that they did in that period that Tinubu and others did not do. Only Duke can be comparable with Tinubu in achievements and accomplishments and he had Federal backup for the 8years. Tinubu was opposition and a very lonely opposition in the 2nd term. Ibibios and Efiks are culturally and naturally very clean people. You can check same in Akwa-Ibom too. It wasn't Duke that made them so, Duke simply branded it. Just like they are known for their food and negatively house-helps, they are also popular for cleanliness.
Tinapa and Obudu are a shadow of themselves. On the other hand, Tinubu's legacies, vision and planning continued to soar and multiply in Lagos till date. Lagos had/has 20 local governments and Tinubu created 37 more that he called LCDAs. You don't understand how funding 57 things with zero budget entails. Funding for 20 was already a challenge and then you get zero funding for 57 and do a great job. Wow, kudos.
If you can survive without salary for 2years with double responsibilities, come back and talk abeg.
Yaradua was the best performing gov in the North. The problem with southerners is that they rely too much on media to determine for them who is working or not. Yaradua is the reason why all the roads in Katsina are tarred till now. He constructed most of those roads from scratch. Not only that. He is the only gov of his time who left behind a working public water supply. Tinubu did not. Instead LSWC died on his watch. In fact, it was due to his awesome performance that drove OBJ to anoint him for successor. Ask anyone who has been to Katsina. Tinubu does not hold a candle to him I can tell you. And Yaradua did not start sharia. It was Yerima of Zamfara and the then Yobe govs that started it.

Akande's four years in Osun with lean resources was very good as well. He built roads and invested massively in education. His main problem was trying to prune down the civil service but besides that, he was superb as governor. Osun has a lot of state owned roads and they were all rehabilitated during Akande's time. Same with Kwankwaso. He modernized Kano metropolis which is why he still remained popular till today in Kano. In fact, he was seen as too liberal which is why he lost his second term bid to Shekarau an Islamic scholar. Do you know Oshodi was still a mess till Tinubu left office? What about Obalende? It was a mess as well. All these important city centres were rehabilitated and modernized by Fashola not Tinubu!

I don't know what you mean by Federal backup. You think OBJ is someone who pampers people simply because they are from his party? OBJ who jailed governors of his party and masterminded their ouster from office? Abeg! That's a very lame excuse.
Lol. Go and check out Calabar now since this grammar speaking governor got there. The Calabar carnival that Duke turned to an international event has been messed up. I don't know maybe you think the people of Calabar go about picking refuse on the street every morning. Duke was responsible for the cleanliness and upgrading of Calabar to a modern capital. It's common knowledge.
Tinubu's legacies continue to soar as you claim because he handed over to a Fashola who was development minded. If Fashola was like the average Nigerian politician who goes about dismantling his successor's works, all those soaring will be zero today. A good example is Oyetola and Aregbe in Osun presently.
How can funding 20 be a challenge? Is it the govs that funds the LGs or the FAAC? Funding LG is not the responsibility of the governor bros.
Besides, the LCDAs till today, I personally don't see what effect they have had on the administration of Lagos apart from creating jobs for loyal boys. The LCDAs were and are comatose till date and are even worse conduit for siphoning public funds now!!

Another gov I must mention is the governor of Niger state then Abdullahi Kure. Till today, anywhere you go in Niger as big as it is, every school you see, you must see at least a block of classrooms built by him still standing.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Dorakay93(m): 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
Coolsperm:
Chai, this country can not move forward with politicians like this, Tinubu have NO certificate , he is very old and down with a disease , why must he rule Nigeria ? Why? We have better and biger candidates that can move the country forward. We don't need tinubu for now
You will cry ocean..if u don't have ur PVC. We didn't want buhari in 2019 but he is ruling till now.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by ivandragon: 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
Image123:

Lol, he clearly got the job for 8years and he's likely getting another next year. i would rather be that incompetent, lol. You seem to mix up what competence is.
i don't understand what you mean by integrity. Are you saying that Tinubu has no certificate or that he forged his certificate? The two are incorrect anyways but you seem to believe the two or one of them.

& therein lies the problem with Nigeria & Nigerians. Excusing wrongs for their preferred candidates.

So someone who cannot take time to vet a very important application filled out on his behalf is what?

Or someone who refuses to clarify issues regarding his history is what?

Look, you may wish to twist words out of context to suit whatever floats your BAT boat. You can even admit that you would proudly be a drug pusher if it brings you the same fame as BAT... that is your headache, enjoy.

The bottom line is that there are questions regarding some of his academic qualifications...

1 Like

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Yoighaman(m): 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
tesppidd:
Stop being naive and receive sense.

Which of the top contenders won't teach us lesson?

Obi abi Atiku?

You think say you get sense, dey there dey mumu yourself.

Nigerians like you will never learn. Using your own words, you still haven't had sense after 8 years, so when will you receive sense?

Anyway, let me leave you here, awon set "school na scam", "who certificate hep", "all way, na way".

FYI, sense will be available for rent or sale on July 1, 2022, make a wise choice.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Zeezenho: 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
Image123:

Still you ask where violence and bigotry is. You can make your point and market yourself without being abrasive and assuming. Talk intelligently to people of differing opinions. That others have a different viewpoint has nothing to do with lordship or salvation. Stick to the issue of discussion and speak for yourself. The millions of people in support of other parties are not from Togo, they are fellow Nigerians. i don't understand how youths and ipob members are suddenly more Nigerian than people not in support of Peter Obi. Live and let live, you are still neophytes in politics compared to the people you're contesting against.

That's the nasty things about all you tinubu urchins you think you have monopoly of insult.you guys insult everyone then lie about everything just to promote your klepto man. When other responds to your madness you go defensive then bitching. your tinubu is a no no no to nigerians. He is a tabu that will never happen.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Emilokoiyawon: 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
why do mkpumiri addicts hate Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

Simple. He is unapologetically Yoruba and Muslim. The two things ipigs and mkpumiri addicts despise the most.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Zeezenho: 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
Boyooosa:

I don't think I type like one of BATified pyschos, so I don't think you should just type as if u r chatting with one...what gives you the impression of 'you guys'.

You can always balance situation like this when you are partly an idealist and as well a realist.

I pointed out the weaknesses of Tinubu and also bring your mind to the weakness of the other two candidates....

Yours is to bring your own points, the strength you feel Obi has or Atiku, then we compare and contrast, afterall, we are both victims of poor leadership, so why should you now transfer your anger on me?

Well am sorry about that.never intended to offend we are just catching fun or maybe the zeal for a new nigerian.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by tesppidd: 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
Yoighaman:

Nigerians like you will never learn. Using your own words, you still haven't had sense after 8 years, so when will you receive sense?

Anyway, let me leave you here, awon set "school na scam", "who certificate hep", "all way, na way".

FYI, sense will be available for rent or sale on July 1, 2022, make a wise choice.

Bye.
grin grin

No wonder; you are waiting for July 1st to get your refill.

All you had to do was exercise a bit of patience for only 4 more days instead of exhausting cyber space with senseless all day.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Boyooosa(m): 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
Zeezenho:

Well am sorry about that.never intended to offend we are just catching fun or maybe the zeal for a new nigerian.

It is well
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by alkali45(m): 12:54am On Jun 28, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by oguns222: 7:06am On Jun 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka Bola Tinubu is a mysterious man. His first wife died in 2018 at the age of 74 but Yekini Amoda Ogunlere is 70 in 2022. Just for you to know who is contesting to be your president. We can't make that mistake again
Can you show evidence for this? Don't just post on social media. Show evidence if you want your post to have meaning
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Fahdiga(m): 7:07am On Jun 28, 2022
oguns222:

Can you show evidence for this? Don't just post on social media. Show evidence if you want your post to have meaning
I don't owe you any explanation. You are free to make your own research.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by oguns222: 7:12am On Jun 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
I don't owe you any explanation. You are free to make your own research.

You should be happy this is a faceless forum, where you can write just anything. If you dare defame people where they can get your identity, you will be in hot soup.

Keep your shameful, senseless tribal bigotry to nairaland, boy.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Fahdiga(m): 7:14am On Jun 28, 2022
oguns222:

You should be happy this is a faceless forum, where you can write just anything. If you dare defame people where they can get your identity, you will be in hot soup.

Keep your shameful, senseless tribal bigotry to nairaland, boy.
Ok sir but tell your little god Yekini Amoda Ogunlere to show us his certificates or get disqualified.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by oguns222: 7:20am On Jun 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
Ok sir but tell your little god Yekini Amoda Ogunlere to show us his certificates or get disqualified.

You are the one calling him yekini. Go and meet him physically and ask him to show you his certificate.

Or are you too weak to call him Yekini to his face?

Your tribal bigotry makes you sound like a foolish person every time.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Fahdiga(m): 7:21am On Jun 28, 2022
oguns222:

You are the one calling him yekini. Go and meet him physically and ask him to show you his certificate.

Or are you too weak to call him Yekini to his face?

Your tribal bigotry makes you sound like a foolish person every time.
Voice of Yekini grin grin
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by oguns222: 7:37am On Jun 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
Voice of Yekini grin grin

If you are not a weakling, go and meet him physically and ask for his certificate.

Dumb idiots like you will make Peter Obi lose the election.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Image123(m): 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ojuntana:

Yaradua was the best performing gov in the North. The problem with southerners is that they rely too much on media to determine for them who is working or not. Yaradua is the reason why all the roads in Katsina are tarred till now. He constructed most of those roads from scratch. Not only that. He is the only gov of his time who left behind a working public water supply. Tinubu did not. Instead LSWC died on his watch. In fact, it was due to his awesome performance that drove OBJ to anoint him for successor. Ask anyone who has been to Katsina. Tinubu does not hold a candle to him I can tell you. And Yaradua did not start sharia. It was Yerima of Zamfara and the then Yobe govs that started it.

Akande's four years in Osun with lean resources was very good as well. He built roads and invested massively in education. His main problem was trying to prune down the civil service but besides that, he was superb as governor. Osun has a lot of state owned roads and they were all rehabilitated during Akande's time. Same with Kwankwaso. He modernized Kano metropolis which is why he still remained popular till today in Kano. In fact, he was seen as too liberal which is why he lost his second term bid to Shekarau an Islamic scholar. Do you know Oshodi was still a mess till Tinubu left office? What about Obalende? It was a mess as well. All these important city centres were rehabilitated and modernized by Fashola not Tinubu!

I don't know what you mean by Federal backup. You think OBJ is someone who pampers people simply because they are from his party? OBJ who jailed governors of his party and masterminded their ouster from office? Abeg! That's a very lame excuse.
Lol. Go and check out Calabar now since this grammar speaking governor got there. The Calabar carnival that Duke turned to an international event has been messed up. I don't know maybe you think the people of Calabar go about picking refuse on the street every morning. Duke was responsible for the cleanliness and upgrading of Calabar to a modern capital. It's common knowledge.
Tinubu's legacies continue to soar as you claim because he handed over to a Fashola who was development minded. If Fashola was like the average Nigerian politician who goes about dismantling his successor's works, all those soaring will be zero today. A good example is Oyetola and Aregbe in Osun presently.
How can funding 20 be a challenge? Is it the govs that funds the LGs or the FAAC? Funding LG is not the responsibility of the governor bros.
Besides, the LCDAs till today, I personally don't see what effect they have had on the administration of Lagos apart from creating jobs for loyal boys. The LCDAs were and are comatose till date and are even worse conduit for siphoning public funds now!!

Another gov I must mention is the governor of Niger state then Abdullahi Kure. Till today, anywhere you go in Niger as big as it is, every school you see, you must see at least a block of classrooms built by him still standing.

Performance and development is broadly defined and is more than just one area/aspect. Like i said, Tinubu is not a saviour or something and he is a thief just like the others. But among his colleagues both now(Presidential election) and then, there's hardly anyone that out performed him. Like i said, governance/performance needs to be seen in different angles and indices, not just one. You bserve things like the quality f life, the satisfaction, education, identity, conservation, sustainability, democratic government, freedom of speech, the people's personal wealth and security, life expectancy, social justice. All these rounded together and more made and make Lagos ahead of the other states.
Yaradua tarred roads and made water available, lol. Which governor does not tar roads? The North is generally known to have better roads than the South, so it's not just a Yaradua thing. The North receives all kinds of funding and help for development, education and security yet they are still far behind. They say in the land of the blind, a one eyed man is king. If Yaradua is even said to be better than Kwakwanso, it speaks a lot of them. Where is their impact today in terms of the indices i mentioned. Katsina is still backward. i didn't say Yaradua started Sharia, but that he came up in the news as one of the Sharia states then.
Tinubu laid out the most of the plan for what you see in Lagos today and he had follow-up successors. He put many 'good' or rather competent guys in place and it is working till tomorrow. Same cannot be said of the others who couldn't even succeed themselves conveniently or have their lagacies to last after them. The bold part in your post is the exact thing i mentioned about their legacy/performance outlasting them, only Tinubu has that and he should get the kudos.
The local governments get or should get about 50% while the State gets about 50% and above. It all comes to the States and is then disbursed to the LGs. Now, he had 20 LGAs to fend for from this allocation. He then had 47 to fend for from the allocations but the FG withheld it. Mind you all these 47 functioned and are still functioning till date. They have well paid Lagos State government staff in all cadre, i believe you know what that means.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Image123(m): 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
ivandragon:

& therein lies the problem with Nigeria & Nigerians. Excusing wrongs for their preferred candidates.

So someone who cannot take time to vet a very important application filled out on his behalf is what?

Or someone who refuses to clarify issues regarding his history is what?

Look, you may wish to twist words out of context to suit whatever floats your BAT boat. You can even admit that you would proudly be a drug pusher if it brings you the same fame as BAT... that is your headache, enjoy.

The bottom line is that there are questions regarding some of his academic qualifications...

What questions and who is asking? Not every question needs answer, know that in life.
Are you saying that Tinubu has no certificate or that he forged his certificate? You for one has somehow dodged this question.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by ivandragon: 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
Image123:

What questions and who is asking? Not every question needs answer, know that in life.
Are you saying that Tinubu has no certificate or that he forged his certificate? You for one has somehow dodged this question.

Dodged what questions?

He lied in his 1999 nomination form which is perjury. That's the long & short of the matter.

You for one seem to ignore this fact...
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by DeOTR: 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
Zeezenho:

I don't know if he can forge everything about him that we don't need to build a new nigerian on a false foundation.
That makes him genius if he actually forged his way into highly prestigious private organizations and was able to perform well.
I think what we should focus on is what the main contenders have to offer.
They all have the required qualifications to contest for the number 1 seat. That's my take.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Zeezenho: 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
DeOTR:

That makes him genius if he actually forged his way into highly prestigious private organizations and was able to perform well.
I think what we should focus on is what the main contenders have to offer.
They all have the required qualifications to contest for the number 1 seat. That's my take.

People that think in your direction should be kept away from any thing that has to do with trust.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Ojuntana: 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
Image123:

Performance and development is broadly defined and is more than just one area/aspect. Like i said, Tinubu is not a saviour or something and he is a thief just like the others. But among his colleagues both now(Presidential election) and then, there's hardly anyone that out performed him. Like i said, governance/performance needs to be seen in different angles and indices, not just one. You bserve things like the quality f life, the satisfaction, education, identity, conservation, sustainability, democratic government, freedom of speech, the people's personal wealth and security, life expectancy, social justice. All these rounded together and more made and make Lagos ahead of the other states.
Yaradua tarred roads and made water available, lol. Which governor does not tar roads? The North is generally known to have better roads than the South, so it's not just a Yaradua thing. The North receives all kinds of funding and help for development, education and security yet they are still far behind. They say in the land of the blind, a one eyed man is king. If Yaradua is even said to be better than Kwakwanso, it speaks a lot of them. Where is their impact today in terms of the indices i mentioned. Katsina is still backward. i didn't say Yaradua started Sharia, but that he came up in the news as one of the Sharia states then.
Tinubu laid out the most of the plan for what you see in Lagos today and he had follow-up successors. He put many 'good' or rather competent guys in place and it is working till tomorrow. Same cannot be said of the others who couldn't even succeed themselves conveniently or have their lagacies to last after them. The bold part in your post is the exact thing i mentioned about their legacy/performance outlasting them, only Tinubu has that and he should get the kudos.
The local governments get or should get about 50% while the State gets about 50% and above. It all comes to the States and is then disbursed to the LGs. Now, he had 20 LGAs to fend for from this allocation. He then had 47 to fend for from the allocations but the FG withheld it. Mind you all these 47 functioned and are still functioning till date. They have well paid Lagos State government staff in all cadre, i believe you know what that means.
You're saying a lot of things out of bias and ignorance. First you claimed Duke was getting special help from FG. Now it's the North that gets all kind of funds from FG. Can you mention some special funds OBJ gave to Yaradua? Just give me two names pls.
Well, neither Yaradua nor Duke are thieves as you put it. In fact, Duke was the only gov mentioned by the efcc as very transparent and honest in his time while Yaradua is the first and only gov to ever make public his asset declaration. In fact, Duke left excess money in CRS account, while Tinubu was accused of transferring money to foreign accounts illegally.
I gave you five names that outperformed Tinubu and you've been going about watering down their achievements or making excuses for why they did better than Tinubu. You conveniently ignore the fact that Lagos is the richest state in Nigeria in terms of private sector not because of the efforts of Tinubu or the state itself, but by mere fact of its history as a capital and location. Lagos has the biggest port in Nigeria by virtue of the FG. It's airport is also the most busy by virtue of it being a former capital which made it the business hub in Nigeria. Tinubu capitalised on this to generate revenue for the state. That's a good move don't get me wrong. But it was easier done because Lagos is the home of business in Nigeria. The tax laws did not bring the corporate investments, rather, it's the other way round.
Have you been to katsina? I am telling you that Yaradua built roads (not rehabilitate) into the hinterlands of katsina!! You're saying who did not build roads. How is Lagos-Badagry road till today? Why didn't Tinubu build it?
Kwankwaso performed better than Tinubu. And Yaradua was better than both. Ask anyone who knows the North very well.
It's also funny you think being able to appoint a successor is an achievement. May I ask why then did you Tinubu supporters stand in Buhari's way to not appoint his own? Anyway, like I said, Tinubu is not the only one who appointed his successor. OBJ did at federal level. And so do any governors till today. The difference is that Fashola instead of playing the normal Nigerian politics of dismantling your predecessor's structure and building yours, simply set about developing Lagos. It is most of his achievements you guys now pin on Tinubu with wild claims like he ensured only the best were in office, he drew the master plan etc. Aregbe served in Tinubu's cabinet. We all see how he did in Osun and the problems he's having with Oyetola. Same with Lai Mohd and Abdulrazaq in Kwara. What I'm pointing out to you guys is that you're being unfair to Fashola by claiming his achievements for Tinubu and reducing him to a dummy governor. May I also remind you that Tinubu did not want Fashola to return as governor, which suggests Fashola was not exactly following his script.
Lol. So we should praise Tinubu for creating lcdas and funding them. Whose fault is it that he did something unconstitutional?
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by DeOTR: 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
Zeezenho:

People that think in your direction should be kept away from any thing that has to do with trust.
If you actually believe Tinubu worked in a multinational company in the US with a forged certificate, then I think you look in the mirror. The person you'll see should be kept away from anything that has to do with trust, because he's too sentimental and irrational.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Image123(m): 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
Zeezenho:

That's the nasty things about all you tinubu urchins you think you have monopoly of insult.you guys insult everyone then lie about everything just to promote your klepto man. When other responds to your madness you go defensive then bitching. your tinubu is a no no no to nigerians. He is a tabu that will never happen.

Yoruba igbo, how are you? Hope you're improving on your English and on your self esteem? Have you finally made up your mind on wat tribe you come from? Anyways, here's another homework, find out the meaning of "urchins". There are people not supporting your man that are richer than you and your whole village, let that sink in. BTW, would you like to have a biafra passport, i can make one for you on MS Word. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Keke-Napep Banned In Some Lagos Commercial Areas ? / Igbo Should Talk About Presidency After Buhari – Okorocha / Governor Wants Different Minimum Wages For States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.